Mine & Yours

By ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 55

8.3K 355 11
By ammasha

Riya's pov:

" What happened to him ma " I asked her.

She was not saying anything, just shouting Gowtham Gowtham " Riya come back immediately Gowtham needs you " she said and hung up the call.

What was going on there, I ran outside the room and went down where Meera, shwetha and krishnan mama were stiiting in a couch and talking. I went to them and " mama we need to go hurry " I said and pulled him along with me out.

" what is going on " He asked me.

" mom called me and told me to come immediately " I said and hop on the car.

He also sat on the driver seat and started the car, We are going to the hospital in very high speed " mama please hurry " I said and tears were flowing from my eyes continously.

We finally reached the hospital and I came out of the car and ran inside the hospital like a crazy women. I entered inside the lift and the floor 4 and waiting for the lift to stop.

Every second is like a year right now, I want to know what is happening in there. Lift came to an halt and I went out and ran to the Gowthma's room. Outside dad and mom was standing and mom was crying miserably. I went to them " ma what is happening, Is Gowtham okay " I aksed her.

The door was locked I can't see anything form here, " Riya he came to consious within few minutes when you left him. From then he was shouting your name, he is not talking to anyone, throwing all the stuffs down and he was trying to hurt himself " Mom said.

" doctors also can't able to control him " dad said.

" let me see him " I said and went to open the door.

" what if he hurts you dear " mom asked me.

" mom he won't hurt me, don't worry " I said.

I just want to see him right now. I opened the door, There Gowtham was standing there with some scissor in his hand and one nurse and doctor were standing opposite to him.

" Gowtham " I called him.

He turned and looked at me and standing there still looking at me for a while, " put that scissor down " I said.

he putted that scissor down and still looking at me " come " I called him.

He ran to me and hugged me tightly " why did you leave me " He asked me.

" I'm sorry, I won't leave you " I said and hugged him and tried to console him. Doctor and nurse went out to give some privacy to us.

He was not planing to leave me now, He cried in my shoulder and I let him pour his heart out. I also standing there holding him and crying silently. It's been a half an hour we were standing in same position, I pulled away from that hug and looked up at him, his skin pale his eyes were teary, he was looking damn tired. I took him to the bed and made him sit on it and sat next to him.

" Are you feeling any pain " I asked him.

He shaked his head as NO " Do you want something " I asked him.

He shakedhis head as YES " what you want " I asked him.

He pointed at me " You scared me " I said and looked down.

He cupped my face with his hands and made me look at him " I"m sorry dear " He said and I hugged him and cried out loud.

" How long I was in coma " He asked me.

" for two days, and you're not in coma it is parallize " I explained to him.

" shit " He said and looked worried.

" See mom is worried about you, can I go and bring them " I asked him.

He nodded his head and went out of the room, " ma and appa come inside he wants to see you " I called them.

They both came inside and mom went to him and hugged him " are you okay dear " she asked him.

She kissed his forehead " tell me Gowtham, do you feel any pain " She asked him.

" ma I'm fine, I was panicked after waking up sorry for behaving like that " He said.

" It's okay Gowtham, we can understand that " mom said and sat next to him.

" Krishna you go call the doctor, we need to check his full body " dad said.

" Okay " mama said and went out.

After few minutes Doctor came and started to check him, " Now he has no problem, except he is injured in his leg and every person will behave wierdly after that parallized section over. So you guys don't need to worry " Doctor said.

" atleast he listens to his wife " Nurse commented.

Everyone started to laugh, It was embarassing to stand there. " we need to check his body fully but not today " doctor said adn gave some instructions to Nurse and went away.

" ma I'll get something to eat for him " Krishnan mama said and went to the canteen.

I thought of informing this to my parents, so I took my mobile and walked to the door to go outside " were are you going " Gowtham asked me.

" just out " I said.

" No don't go " he said.

" Gowtham relax, I am just going to make a call in a hallway. I'll be in a minute " I said.

" Gowtham we are here, don't panick " mom said.

I went out and made a call to mom " hello amma, Gowtham woke up " I said.

" Is he fine " mom asked me.

" yes ma , doctor also checked him. He is good but need to check up his full body tomorrow " I said.

" That's good to hear, I will visit him tomorrow and convey my wishes and prayers to him " Mom said.

" okay ma " I said and hung up the call.

Then I made two more calls, one for shwetha and another one for Gokul probably they are also worried about him. Afer informing everyone I went inside to see Gowtham was lying down and mom was sitting in a bed and looking at him adn dad was on a phone call.

I went and was standing next to him, Krishnan mama came with food. He gave me the food " Nurse told us to give me the tablet to him after having food right now " He said.

" okay mama " I said and took that food parcel from him and started to serve in a plate and went near him. " Gowtham " I called him.

" I need to fresh up first " he said.

" okay I'll help you up " I said and went near him.

" Riya you wait krishnan will give a hand to him " mom said.

Krishnan mama helped gowtham to go to the restroom and locked the door. I took a towel and toothbrush and paste for him. After doing his business he opened the door and I gave him the stuff which I took for him. He looked at me sadly " wait I will help " I said and went inside the restroom and locked the door.

I kept the paste in brush and gave it to him, He took from me and started to brush his teeth with one hand and with hand he holded my hand. I smiled looking at our hands " I missed this " I said adn kissed on top of his hand.

After brushing his teeth and I washed his face with water and we both went out. Krishnan mama helped him to climb on bed, I gave him the food but amma took the plate from him and started to feed him and he also ate the food.

After having his food I gave him his medicines to take and he had it. " RIya this is for you atleast eat now, you were not having a proper food past two days now Gowtham is fine you should eat " mom said.

" I will ma " I said.

" Gowtham make her eat " mom said to him and he nodded his head as yes. " Okay you guys sleep and we will visit tomorrow morning " dad said and  everyone went home.

" you never ate for two days " He asked me.

" No mom was just saying, I had food " I said.

" I could see that " He said.

" Serve that food in plate " He said.

I served it " now take that plate and come to me " He said.

I went near his bed holding that plate, he patted the place beside him telling me to sit. I sat next to him and he took that plate from me, He took a morsel of food and placed it near my mouth. I looked up at him " Gowtham you're the patient, I sholud be helping you not the other way around " I said.

" I'm not a patient, I'm your husband. So open your mouth now " He said stubbornly.

I opened my mouth and he started to feed me, after feeding that entire plate he felt satisfied. I helped him wash his hand and took that from him.

" Are you sleepy " i asked him.

" yes " he said.

I made him lie down comfortably and covered him with blanket and switched off the light. They have been arranged another bed for me, so I went and sat on it.

" Riya " he called me.

" Yes Gowtham, do you need anything " I asked him switched on the light.

" yes you " he said.

" what " I asked him.

" I can't sleep without holding you " He said.

"Gowtham this is not our room, and If I sleep beside I might hurt you " I said.

" no Riya, you are not that strong to hurt me " He said.

" Gowtham, I am here near you only. So sleep I will sit next to you until you fell asleep " I said.

" No " He said and pulled me down to lie next to him.

" Gowtham " I said and tried to get up as he said I was not that strong to fight with him.

" okay fine. Let me switch off the light " I said.

" you must come back to me " He said.

" I will " I said and stood up, I went and switched off the light and took his water bottle and kept it beside the table and lied next to him.

He kept his hand on my waist and hugged me and I placed my hand on his " I missed this " I said and closed my eyes.

Next day morning Doctor came to take him for check up and I went with them. They never allowed me inside so I was sitting in a waiting area I heard my phone ringing, I saw the display it was Ishan.

I attended the call " hello Ishan " I said.

" where are you " he asked me.

" In hospital only " I said.

" I'm in your room, but you both were not here " He said.
"
" Ishan we came to second floor for his full body check up " I said.

" I will come there " he said and hung up the call.

Ishan came and sat next to me " how is he " Ishan asked me.

" He is good " I said.

" Everything will be fine " he said and placed his hand on my shoulder, I lied on his shoulder " thank you Ishan " I said.

" You're not welcome " He said.

I looked at him " Do you love Gowtham so much " He asked me.

I looked down " Anna he became everything to me now, he is my love my life my everything " I said and tears were started to flow.

" Without him , I can't able to live my life " I said.

" I'm so happy for you Riya " He said and kissed my forehead.

" I'm happy for you also Ishan, finally You love someone " I said.

" Is anything happened between you two " I asked him.

" Actually Riya, so far we met for two times after that movie you had arranged " He said.

" Wow brother great improvement, what do you think about her feelings towards you " I said.

" I think she also likes me but I never asked her directly " he said.

" that's good and always give her space and time, make her comfortable around you " I said.

We were talking Doctor called me inside, So we both went inside. We took our seat " we had done all the check up on him. we need to wait till tomorrow for the result and then I will tell what to do " he said.

" Okay doctor " I said and we both went inside and took Gowtham to the room. Ishan helped him to climb on bed and he was there with us till evening and then went to home.

"So when are they discharging me " He asked.

"Doctors need to see your result and then only they will tell about further " I said.

" I don't like to be here,  I'm fine let's go home " He said.

"No you're not fine, you need rest " I said.

"Fine" He said and lied down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.1K 24
"don't act so innocent!!" , he growls angrily "listen Mr whoever you're ... I don't know you!!" , she replied blinking her eyes innocently!! "so you...
701K 21.9K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...