MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

Por diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... Más

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 16: The last Persian

4.5K 197 83
Por diMcLouDs

QUICK WARNING!

This story is a little heavy so if you have a weak heart, you might wanna think twice before reading this book. Parental guidance is advice. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Lisa is silently leaning on the wooden fence at her sanctuary. The place where she brought Jennie right when she saw her approaching the Persian club before. She's holding a picture. She sighed deeply as she looks at the picture. Her phone continuously vibrating because the girls are looking for her already, even Jennie.

She exhales and clenched her eyes as she gripped the picture tight. The picture of her father.

"I know I'll find you here."

She got stiffen when she heard Jennie's voice.

"We are looking for you everywhere. Why are you here? Anda unnie is already worried." Jennie mumbled as she approached Lisa.

The girl is just looking at her. Jennie frowned when she noticed tears on her eyes. Lisa sniffed and wipes her face with her hand.

"You didn't go home last night and you're nowhere to be found all day. What's happening? Why are you crying?"

Lisa just stared at her. She can't help but to cry again. Jennie hushed her softly and hugged her.

"Hey.. why?"

"Uhm.." Lisa gulped as she released the hug. Jennie frowned at her.

"Two days ago.. we went to our mission to kill the Persians."

"And we succeeded. Some of them are still on the loose but in different country." Jennie mumbled.

"Yeah.. you.. uhm.. 9 years ago.. you killed a man, mistaken him as the leader, right? Turned out it was the leader's twin brother.."

"Yeah.. but I didn't regret doing that. He's still a Persian."

"He has a son, right?"

Jennie looked at Lisa and comprehending why she's talking that way to her.

"Uhm.. few weeks ago, we went out to meet my mother."

Jennie knitted her brows, getting impatient already.

"And I've asked her if she has a picture or something about my father.." Lisa sobbed hard.

"What is this all about?" Jennie asked her coldly.

"She uhh.. gave me a picture of my father. I was glad when I saw it and knew how he looked."

"Get to the point, Lisa." Jennie muttered coldly again.

Lisa sniffed hard and gulped.

"Can I ask you something?" Lisa mumbled. Jennie just looked at her, still furrowing her eyebrows.

"D-Do you l-love me?"

"What is this?"

"Just answer. Do you love me? Because I love you.. Jen. I really do."

Jennie just looked at her.

"What is this, Lisa?"

Lisa just cried and showed Jennie the picture. Jennie looked at her coldly when she saw the picture.

"Why do you have that? Why do you have that Persian man's picture with you?"

"H-He was m-my father."

Jennie gasped and pushed Lisa. The girl looked at her and cries hard. Lisa was about to approach her again but she got frozen when Jennie pulled her gun and pointed at her.

•••••

72 hours earlier

"Girls!" Anda yelled from above.

"Come up here. Meeting."

The girls immediately followed and went inside the office. They reacted when they saw a floor plan on the small white board Anda has on her office.

"Persian mansion? Guess, we're going on a mission again." Monkey utters as she reads the writing on the board.

"Yep. I guess it's time." Anda mumbled and looked at Jennie.

Then they started their plan. Anda explains everything with Jennie's help. Until a picture flashed on the tv. Lisa's eyes widen when she saw it.

"Twin brothers of the Persian clan. The man on the left was killed by Persian 9 years before, mistaken him as the leader. But the real leader is the man on the right."

"H-He's a Persian?" Lisa mumbled.

"Obviously." Chopper chuckled. Lisa remained silent.

They planned everything and after a day, they will execute it. Anda dismissed them and Lisa immediately ran her way to her room. She took out the picture her mother gave her. She gasped and covered her mouth as she stared at the resemblance.

"H-He was my father. I h-have Persian blood running through my veins.. and.. J-Jennie.. she will.." Lisa gasped and went inside the bathroom when she heard footsteps coming towards her room.

She heard a knock on the door.

"Hey.. you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. j-just taking a shit out of my life."

"Ew! You didn't have to say that." Jennie scowled.

Lisa remained silent and stared at the picture.

•••••

Jennie keeps on looking at Lisa while fighting the Persians. They are currently in the mansion and everything is already a mess. She noticed Lisa keeps on walking, running through every door without hesitations, knowing that the mansion is full of Persians and could easily kill her.

Jennie gritted her teeth and pulled Lisa's shirt, almost choked her and hides behind a cabinet.

"What is going on with you?" Jennie scowled.

"What? Killing them. What do you mean?"

"Yeah.. by getting yourself killed also! What do you think you are.. a robot.. cyborg or something? There are a lot of people here that could kill you, you know that.. and you're here.. acting so reckless!"

"Hey!" Then a man yelled at them.

Jennie immediately fired and killed him. But more are coming. Anda met them and helped them. They went out of the room and continued their mission. Jennie looked at Lisa intently but the girl looked like she doesn't care about everything she has said and still does what she wanted.

"Chopper got shot!"

"GX also! Shit! Eunbin, hold still!"

"Leadernim, they are so many!"

"We're going to blow up the place!" Anda scowled.

"Make sure everyone is out before deteriorating everything!" she added.

Jennie pulled Lisa again and makes sure that the girl is closed to her as they fight back.

•••••

They watched as the mansion burned down. Jennie approached Lisa and pushed her hard.

"What is wrong with you!?"

"Hey! What's happening!?" Anda scowled.

Lisa just looked at Jennie.

"This girl didn't go as plan as always!"

"We're done here! Let's go back!" Anda scowled as she pulled Jennie away from Lisa.

"GX.. still okay?"

"Unnie, she's bad. She really is."

They heard the girl cries while covering her stomach.

"Chopper?"

"I-I'm fine, unnie. Please help GX." Yerin mumbled as she holds her shoulder.

"Deer, first aid please."

"On it, leadernim."

"GX, hang on, okay. You're gonna be okay. Everyone is here, baby girl. You're strong." Monkey mumbled as she caressed Eunbin's hair.

The girl continued crying.

"Unnie, is it possible if we bring her to the hospital? She's really bad. We can't lose her." Wendy mutters anxiously.

"You know we can't do that." Anda said while focused on the road.

They did everything they could to make Eunbin's situation stable. They managed to bring her to their base. They immediately brought her to her room and Wendy and Sowon brings everything for her wound.

•••••

Present

Jennie angrily points her gun to Lisa. The girl keeps on crying.

"H-How could you kept this from me?" Jennie muttered coldly.

"But I didn— Shut up! I don't fucking care! No single Persian blood, Lisa. You told me that!" she yelled.

"I k-know.. and I— Shut the hell up! I can't believe I've let you into my life all this time!"

"I didn't know! I didn't know until that woman gave me this picture and saw that man's face on the screen! I didn't know, Jennie!"

Jennie scoffed and averted her gaze from Lisa.

"You need to go." she mumbled tiredly.

"Jennie.. ple— GO! Before I change my mind!" Jennie fired her gun.

Lisa gripped her ear tight and dropped on ground. She groaned and cried really hard. The gun hit the tree behind her. She hears a tingling through her ear as she dropped on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry." Lisa mumbled and ran away from her.

Jennie dropped on the ground and cried. She screamed loudly as she cries. Lisa heard her. She cried but she continued running away from her.

•••••

Few days have passed, Lisa's been waiting for Jennie. But the girl never came. She's been crying a lot after what happened. Someone knocked on her door. She immediately got up and opened it only to see Mermaid's face. She sighed and walks back to her bed lazily.

"Hey.. uhm.." Mermaid mumbled as she walks inside Lisa's room.

"Someone is waiting for you inside Anda unnie's office."

Lisa looked at her.

"She's here." Mermaid mumbled.

Lisa immediately got up and ran her way to Anda's office. She slowed down when she saw Jennie. Anda looks at her.

"Uhm.. Lisa..— "

Anda didn't have the chance to finish her sentence when Lisa approached Jennie and hugged her tight. But the girl knitted her brows and pushed Lisa hard, causing her to stumble on the floor.

"Hey! You said no fights!" Anda yelled.

Jennie just looked at her coldly, both of them.

"I just came back to get my things and that's what I'm gonna do." Jennie utters coldly. Lisa gets up and looked at her.

"I just told you to get her out of the fucking room while I get my things." she added and walks towards Lisa's room without looking back.

Anda approached Lisa. But the girl tosses her hands and followed Jennie. Before the girl could close the door, she stopped it and went inside. Jennie just scoffed and pulled her gun again.

"I've let you go once but I won't do that again if you keep on getting in the way, Catnip."

"I know you're angry— Of course I am! Don't come any closer. I will kill you." Jennie scowled coldly as she grabbed her things one by one while pointing the gun to Lisa.

But Lisa didn't listen and still walks closer.

"Stop! I will fucking do it, Lisa! Those days I was gone.. all I could think about is you.. and h-how I will kill you while looking straight into your eyes. You've made me do this. I said stop!" Jennie yelled because Lisa is still walking slowly to her.

"I've got nothing to lose anymore, Jen. I've lost my father before.. without even knowing him. I've lost my mother.. and how she made me feel so disgraced. I-I have even l-lost you.. I d-don't care if y-you— " Lisa gasped and dropped to her knees after hearing a gunshot.

Her hand reached for her stomach shakily and looks at the blood. She chuckled and scoffed blood. She gritted her teeth and clenched her eyes but tried her best to get up again. Jennie closed her eyes and fired again.

Lisa drops when she felt it on her leg. She stood up again and still approached Jennie. She heard another gunshot. This time, on her right leg. Lisa finally got a grip on Jennie and hugs her. She then heard a cry. She smiled faintly and hugged Jennie tight while the girl cries.

"I-It's o-okay.. i-it's okay.." Lisa tries herself to speak and hugs Jennie tighter while blood comes out from her mouth.

"W-Why... L-Lisa..." Jennie cries and lets go of her gun then hugged Lisa back.

"I t-told you.. I l-love you... J-Jen.. I r-really do.." Lisa mumbled and scoffs.

Anda opened the door and gasped. The girls went inside also and shocked with what they see. Anda immediately helped Lisa.

"What did you do?!!" she yelled at Jennie.

Anda tries her best to help Lisa but the girl still hugged Jennie.

"I-If I'm g-gonna die right now.." Lisa whispered tiredly to Jennie. Her eyelids are getting heavier.

"I w-want to b-be in your arms.. f-for the last time, S-Squirt. I-I love you.." Lisa chuckled and scoffed blood again.

Jennie cried so hard and hugged Lisa. Lisa smiled faintly and then Jennie feels the weight of her body.

•••••

3 months later

Jennie is standing in front of a marble stone, caressing a name that is carved on it. She can't help but to shed tears while putting flowers in front of it.

"I've never regret everything I've done for the past years. I'm really sorry." Jennie mumbled and wiped her tears.

"Everything I did.. I did it all to defend everyone I love." she said.

"I'm still doing it. I've travelled around every country and killed all those Persians. I've had help with the girls. They still accepted me for what I've done. I don't know if I even deserve it. But they still stood by me." she cries.

"I killed them all. I did. I took my revenge until the very last person with their bloods on it."

Anda caressed Jennie's shoulders while staring at the stone too. She can't help but to shed tears too.

----------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.3K 1.1K 62
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
1.2M 26.2K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
608K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...