MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down

6.2K 261 34
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

Later that night, Lisa decided to go to the Persian club and see if Jennie is there. She wore a jeans and white long sleeves over her coat. Just like the men from the outside when they saw them for the first time.

She used one of the cars and drives to the club. She parked not so far from it and then went inside the club. She's blending to some people. She scrunches her nose when she smells everything inside. Then someone caught her attention. The girl is wearing a mask but she knows exactly who it is because of her eyes.

Lisa saw Jennie laughing and man's arm is wrapped on her waist. She heaves a breath when she sees how daring and revealing Jennie's outfit is. She's sure that Jennie won't see her from where she's standing. She stared at the man and saw the tattoo on his chest when Jennie caressed it with her hand.

Her veins exploded with what she's watching. She's getting pissed on how the man touches Jennie's thighs and saw him squeezes her butt. Lisa gripped her hands tight into fists.

Then she saw Jennie whispered to the man. The man looks at her and smirked. Jennie stood up and holds the man's hand, pulling him out of the premises.

Lisa carefully followed. She saw them gets inside a car. She immediately gets inside her car and followed them. They stopped to the nearest motel.

"What the hell is she going to do with him.." Lisa scowled in low voice.

She followed them and hides behind the big bush of plant. She quietly listened to them and heard the room number. Lisa then went out of the motel. She roamed her eyes and waited for a light to turn on and then she saw it. She looked around and saw something.

•••••

Lisa managed to sneaked in quietly to the restroom of the room where Jennie and the man checked into. She slowly grabbed the doorknob when she heard some moans. She gritted her teeth and twisted the knob silently and made a little gap through the door.

She covered her mouth to suppress her breathing when she saw Jennie straddling on top of the man, wearing just her undies. Lisa keeps on watching. She frowned everytime Jennie holds the man's wrists when he's about to touch her. She heard giggles and pushed the man's arms above him. Jennie tied him up.

"What the.." The man muttered and tried to remove the belt from his wrists.

"Shh.." Jennie placed her index finger on the man's lips and removed her mask.

"Wow." The man mumbled breathily.

Jennie hovers on top of him. The man pants heavily but closes his eyes when Jennie kissed his neck, down to his chest and farther down. Jennie abruptly removed his boxers. Lisa clenched her eyes tight. But then continued watching.

She frowned when she saw Jennie reached behind her, under the bed and her eyes widen when she saw a knife.

Jennie glared to the man and pretends to suck him but then she cuts his gutt. Lisa's eyes widen.

"ArGH— "

Jennie gritted her teeth and put his own dick inside his mouth. Then slits his throat. Lisa covers her mouth as she gasped silently.

"I told you to keep quiet. Was that hard? FFS!" Jennie scowled angrily while watching the man choked on his own dick and blood.

She's still on it and angrily stabbed the man on his chest few times. Striking his tattoo angrily.

Lisa opened the door and got out. Jennie looked so busy and she just got startled when Lisa pulled her away from the man.

"JESUS!" Lisa's eyes widen while looking at the man.

"W-What... why are y-you— "

Jennie felt stiffen when Lisa hugged her tight. Really tight. Lisa can really feel Jennie's body is shaking.

"C-Calm down. H-He's dead." Lisa mumbled and tightens the hug more.

She felt Jennie gripped her shirt on her chest and then heard her sobs. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jennie tightly. Jennie cries hard after. Lisa's heart is pounding so fast but still hugs the girl.

•••••

After cleaning everything, leaving no trace and just the man's body covered with the blanket, they sneaked through the window and goes to where Lisa parked the car.

She gently pushed Jennie inside and then jogged to the driver's seat. Lisa still feels nervous with what she just witnessed. It's her first time seeing someone so angry like that.

"I-Is t-this why— Who told you to follow me?"

"No one. I did it on my own. To bring you back. The girls wanted you back."

Jennie stared through the window. Her hands are still shaking and she keeps on biting her nails while her feet stomps on the car floor. Lisa reached for her hand and squeezed them.

"Calm down." she mumbled. Jennie just pulled her hand from Lisa's grip.

Lisa just sighed. Almost an hour has passed, she parked the car. She looked at Jennie and the girl still looked hysterical.

"What is happening to you?"

"I-I h-have to do something to c-calm down.."

"What is it? I'll help you."

Jennie just opened the door and ran inside their hideout. Lisa followed her immediately. The girls saw them but didn't have the chance to ask because they are running.

Lisa heard Jennie closed their door loudly. She opened it and saw Jennie stripping off her clothes again, all of it. She was about go out when Jennie pulled her and pinned her to the door.

Her eyes widen again when Jennie kissed her hard. She was about to push her but Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape while kissing her.

"Y-You told me.. y-you'll h-help.. me.." Jennie pants between their kisses.

"H-Help me t-then, Lisa. Fuck me."

Lisa's eyes clenched when Jennie bit her lips but then still kissing. Jennie is fully naked, kissing her. Hearing those words coming from the girl, Lisa gives in.

She removed her clothes so fast, everything. Then wrapped her arms around Jennie. The girl pushed her to the bed and topped her. They continued kissing and pants so hard. Jennie started to grind on top of her. Lisa hugged Jennie tight and kissed her hard. She then felt the tip touching Jennie's entrance. She lets out a moan through her nose and kisses Jennie more. She felt Jennie's grips getting tighter as the girl pushes down. Jennie breathes heavily near her ear as she pushes down. Lisa holds Jennie's side and pushed herself in. Jennie screams and gripped the sheets tight. Lisa gritted her teeth, feeling the girl's tightness and pulled a little before pushing in farther. Jennie screams again while gripping the sheets tight, almost ripping it.

"T-Tight.." Lisa moans and hugged Jennie tight then thrusts again.

"AH! Ffu— " Jennie squealed in pain and pleasure.

JENNIE's POV

She's too big. She really is. I don't think I can handle it. But she's helping me. I'm sorry but I really have to do this. This is so embarrassing because.. it's Lisa.

I do myself every time I killed one of them. Fingers.. toys.. yeah. I did. But I was really shocked when Lisa was there earlier. And I couldn't help my tears when she hugged me that moment.

I've never thought that I would be comfortable with someone's arms right after I killed someone. And she never showed any judgment. She was there, hugging me so tight around her arms.

Why are you doing this, Lisa? Why do you do all of this.. just for me...?

Third Person's POV

They continued kissing while grinding on each other. Jennie moans really hard, same with Lisa. Jennie moves her hips rapidly and moans. Lisa squeezes her butt wide and follows Jennie's rhythm.

"G-Ghad. I-It feels so hot inside you."

"I-I'm so close.." Jennie moans.

Lisa hugged her tight, causing Jennie's knees to give up and spreads on top of her. Lisa planted her heels on the bed and pounds harder. Jennie squealed and moans hard while clenching her eyes. She can feel how Lisa hits her core with her aggressive pounding and not a minute passed, she shakes on top of Lisa. She gripped the sheets tight. Her eyes widen with how intense the pleasure is. Lisa's hugging her still, pushing deeply as she climaxed violently over her. She pulled herself and Lisa gasped when she felt liquid on her stomach. Jennie's shaking really hard on top of her. Lisa reached behind Jennie and plays hard on Jennie's swollen clit. The girl squealed deeply and gripped her hand tight, removing it from her.

Lisa lets out a soft chuckled. She then thrusted deeply again and moves rapidly.

"UGH! Ffucck... OH! K-Keep going...!"

"I-I'm so close now. I h-have to pull out.. we d-didn't use condom.."

Jennie's busy moaning from her thrusts and couldn't reply to her. Jennie leaned on her hands beside Lisa's head and moves up and down on her. Lisa licks her thumb and placed it on Jennie's clit. Jennie clenched her eyes and moves fast over Lisa, while the girl touches her clit hard. Lisa can feel her stomach now. She grits her teeth and pounds her fast while rubbing on her clit harder. Jennie holds Lisa's wrist tight as she screams in pleasure. Lisa pushed deeply in her. Her eyes widen again and pulled out. Just when Lisa exploded, mixing with her squirts. Lisa gripped Jennie's sides tight while releasing hard on her stomach. She rubs Jennie's clit again and the girl squirted more on top of her. Jennie removed her hand and dropped on top of her.

Both of them breathes heavily. Lisa hugs Jennie's body tight while caressing her back.

"It's.. g-gonna be so awkward if I.. call you squirt after this." Lisa teased.

"S-Shut.. u-up." Jennie mumbled on her neck.

Lisa chuckled softly. Jennie cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Both of them breathes through their noses as they kissed. Not a rough kiss anymore but a slow and passionate one. Jennie kissed her cheek and neck and rests for a while.

"Y-You've been waiting for this.. for all I know.." Jennie breathes.

"Y-Yeah.."

Jennie lifted her head and looked at her while raising a brow.

"And you really didn't deny that.."

"Why would I.. you always strips in front of me.. you've seen me naked.. you've seen me in that motel with someone.. and punches me everytime I kiss you.. you're just a fucking turn on, you know.."

"I didn't punch you the last time we kissed."

"Yeah.. because you initiated it."

"You said you'd forgive me.."

"And I did. Then you blurted out your plan to me and gone rogued. The girls wanted you back though."

"The girls? How about you? Do you want me to come back too?"

"After this? I do." Lisa teased. Jennie lifted her head again and glared at her. Lisa just giggled and tucks Jennie's hair behind her ear.

"I'm just kidding. But I really want you back too. My room felt empty without you, actually."

"I was gone for just a day." Jennie chuckles softly.

"I know.. but I missed teasing you."

"Wow."

Lisa giggled and then stared at her. Jennie stared back and caressed Lisa's cheeks. She traces Lisa's lips with her thumb and pecked a kiss. Lisa smiled and kissed her.

"Hey.." Jennie mumbled.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry, you had to see that a while ago."

Lisa looks at her and shakes her head.

"It's okay. I know how much you despise them. I've seen it. And I understand. But.. I'm serious when I say that I'm worried about you. That I don't want you to do it alone. I don't know if I'm asking too much but.. please tell us if you'll do it again. I know they will help you." Lisa said while caressing Jennie's cheek with the back of her hand. Jennie then nodded.

"You'll do it? You'll tell the girls?" Lisa mumbled with wide eyes.

"Yeah.."

Lisa arched her brows. Jennie slaps her slightly. Lisa clenched her eyes and chuckled.

"I listen too, you know.." Jennie said.

"Okay. Then.. we'll help you next time. We're going to kill all of them. Leaving no single Persian blood. Promise." Lisa utters as she hugs Jennie tight. Jennie chuckled and kissed her while nodding.

Lisa looks at her when Jennie stares at her silently while touching Lisa's cheeks.

"What?" Lisa chuckles.

"Nothing. You're just really amazing." Jennie mumbles softly.

"Is that a sincere compliment or you're being sarcastic right now?"

"Am I that bad at giving compliments?" Jennie scrunches her face.

"I don't know. You never give me one. Just now. But it doesn't really sounds convincing. Try harder, Squirt!"

Jennie slaps her again while knitting her brows. Lisa just laughed and kissed her. Jennie lets out a moan through her nose and kissed Lisa back. They stayed like that for a while and continued chatting until both of them decided to take a bath, together.

------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.8K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...
44.4K 2.7K 9
The year Lisa turned 15, an unfortunate event caused her vision of colours to fade. Her family was left in debt so she decided to get a part-time job...
268K 5.4K 26
I can see the pain, anger and hatred in your eyes the moment you saw me. How your tears run down to your cheeks when you look at me which makes me w...
17.2K 491 9
[short fic] Being watched is fun. Sometimes. ONLY sometimes.