MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 5: Daredevils

5.1K 257 25
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

A.I. is walking in the lobby to approach the computer when she noticed some movements from the boxes under the stairs. She felt suspicious and walks slowly towards it. She silently holds a carton and abruptly pulled it.

"Catnip! What the hell!"

"Yah.. I'm still sleepy.." Lisa mumbles while scratching on her neck.

"Why are you sleeping there? And dude, it's already morning!"

Lisa opened her eyes and got up.

"Why are you there?"

"She locked the door and won't open it." Lisa sighed and sleepily walks to the sink and washed her face. She grabbed some paper towels and dried her face. She walks to the brewer and about to make some coffee.

"Oh. I will go out and buy us some good coffees, we deserve it after last night." Eagle said.

"Americano~ " Hedgehog raised her hand.

"Same!" A.I. said so too.

The others did too.

"Oh? Persian, how about you? Coffee?"

"I'll just make mine here." Jennie answered.

"Okay. How about you, Catnip?"

Lisa just raised her cup and sips on her coffee. Someone pushed her a little that spilt her coffee. Her hand hurts because of the hotness.

"Ahh! What the.."

"What?" Jennie glared at her and angrily pressed the brewer.

"Are you still going on with that kiss? Was that really your first? I doubt it."

"Shut the fuck up! It was! And you stole it last night! I hope that cake really gets on with your stomach."

"It didn't.. so.." Lisa muttered and leaned her butt on the table. Jennie pushed her again just when she's about to sip her coffee. Lisa closed her eyes and winced while covering her mouth.

"You're a fucking disaster, you know that!"

"Yes! So what!? I'd pour that coffee on your face if you didn't get out of here!!"

"Geez." Lisa shook her head and walked away from Jennie.

"The stolen first kiss and the guilty one. Hays. What a story." A.I. mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up, Kim Jisoo!"

"Heol!" A.I. looked at Jennie with wide eyes when she mentioned her full name.

"Turtle Rabbit is my middle name. Might as well add that up, Kim Jennie-ssi." A.I. teased her more.

Jennie points a gun to her and fired.

"AHW!! What the hell!?"

"That's my airsoft gun, unnie." Lisa mumbled and looked at A.I.'s temple. She chuckled while the girl rubs it.

"She's a sharp shooter. She really did hit your temple precisely." Chopper mumbled.

"She really did." A.I. muttered and focused on her computer game after rubbing her temple.

"Girls, meeting. Is everyone present?"

"Eagle went out, Anda unnie." Hedgehog replied.

"Is she alone?"

"Yeah.. I think so. Oh.. Monkey is with her."

"We'll wait for them. Get up here when they arrived."

"Ne!" they replied.

Lisa stared at Jennie when she sat beside her and browses something on the desktop. She sneaked a peek and reads.

"The Persian killings? Why?"

"I think, some of them are still at large. I saw someone last night with the same tattoo. Like.." Jennie typed in some and hit enter.

"This."

"Oh.. the guard.. uhm.. remember the bald guard who blocked us last night? He has the same tattoo. Like.. on his neck. I saw it."

"Really?" Jennie mumbled and typed in something again.

"Can you point out who that man was in this picture?"

Lisa leaned closer. Jennie gritted her teeth and pushed Lisa's face away from her.

"Ouch! I thou— You don't have to lean so close like that!"

"I have to. I have a bad eyes sight." Lisa retorted.

"She has." Python mumbled as she walks passed by them. Lisa just shrugged at Jennie and leaned closer again. Jennie closed her eyes and rolls the swivel chair a little far.

"There's no bald one here. Oh! I think, that's him." Lisa mumbled and pointed to one from the picture.

Lisa pulled back herself and lets Jennie scan the picture.

"Face recognition. Do you guys have it here?"

"Yep. Zoom in, Persian." Hedgehog mumbled.

Jennie did it and the picture zoom in.

"Okay." Hedgehog said.

"Goddamnit! He was in front of you!" A.I. scowled angrily through her mic. The girls just giggled on her.

"Another bet game, unnie?" Lisa mumbles as they watch.

"Yep. Split in squad tho." Jisoo replied.

"Oh! New skin?" Grasshopper asked.

"Bought it yesterday." Jisoo chuckled.

"Uhh.. Persian, is this what you're looking for?" Hedgehog mumbled and nods to her desktop.

Jennie rolled the chair closer to her and look at it.

"Yeah.. it's them. So, successors live."

The girls looked at Jennie when she stood up and jogged her way upstairs.

"This Persian family.. she really has something against them, hasn't she?" Lisa mumbled.

"I guess so.. yeah." Python said as she stared at the picture too.

"Let me scan it." Lisa mumbles and rolls her chair towards the computer Jennie used a while ago.

"Oh ghad.." she mumbled.

"Look. This was the picture I saw from her wallet."

"So, she's taking her revenge?"

"Looks like it."

"Kim's clan massacre. Being the richest family ... " Deer reads.

"Richest? That Squirt is rich?" Lisa can't believe what she's reading.

"With no single person made it from the killing. Few years after, Persian family were announced massacred. ... " Python continued reading.

"Well, one did live." A.I. mumbled.

"No tracks or any signs of who killed them. Gosh! She's good." Python commented.

They immediately moved away from Lisa when they saw Jennie approaching.

"Who told you to read that?"

Lisa turned behind her and saw Jennie looking at her deadly.

"I.. d-didn— Mind your own business, Lalisa Manoban." Jennie angrily holds the mouse and closed every tabs on the desktop.

Lisa gulped and remained silent because Jennie's tone is different again. She even uttered her full name so scarily. She glanced at the others and all of them are quiet with their own businesses. She closed her eyes and can't believe how the girls sold her out. She looked at Jennie again and saw her dressed up again with her jeans and jacket.

"Where are— Mind your own business." Jennie cuts her and continued walking out of their premises.

"But we have meeting.." Lisa mumbles silently while watching Jennie went out without looking back.

"I can smell danger."

"I smell danger since she got here."

"She carries that dark aura in her. Like.. always."

"She's scary, indeed."

"And you girls have the guts to talk when she's not here anymore. How can you all do this to me?!" Lisa scowled at them.

"She's fucking scary, Lisa-yah.." Deer chuckled.

"She is. Ghad!" Python mumbled.

"Yo yo yo!!"

Eagle and Monkey came with their coffees and some other foods.

"We have meeting." Beta mumbled.

"Oh yeah? What time?"

"Right now." Bunny replied.

"But Persian went out." A.I. said.

"Let's just tell that to leadernim. Let's go!"

Then the girls went upstairs.

"I'm not done yet."

"Leave it, A.I."

"Oh for God's sake! Yo, guys, I have some errands. Be back later." A.I. mumbled to her mic and then left it.

•••••

Their meeting has finished immediately. Knowing about the situation when the girls told her, Anda talks to them about Jennie's situation. The girls get it though and understand every single word Anda is telling them. Then she dismissed them eventually.

"Unnie, do you mind if I.. uhm.. follow her."

Anda looks at Lisa. The girl is serious.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay. But be careful. Seriously. This is different from what we're doing here."

"Killing bad people? What's so different about that?" Lisa chuckled and went out of her office.

•••••

Lisa saw Jennie standing near a bar. She didn't approach her and just wait for the right time. Few hours have passed, Lisa is getting tired of waiting already. The sun is coming down and Jennie is still on the same spot. She stared at the bar. Lisa saw so many men with the same tattoo as the Persians.

"She's really gonna do it." Lisa mumbled.

Then the time came. Jennie readied herself. Lisa saw her. Jennie wears her gloves and fixes her jacket. Lisa walks closer. Just when Jennie pulled her gun from her back, Lisa grabbed it and that startled Jennie. Her eyes widen and looked at Lisa as she pulled her on the side alley. Lisa pinned her against the wall and trapped her with her arms.

"What the hell.. what are you doing here?"

"Do you wanna get yourself killed? There's so many of them and you're alone."

"So what!? Get off me!"

"Stop. Okay! I won't let you do it!" Lisa scowled in low voice.

"Who are you to tell me what I should do or not.. get off me or I'll kill you too."

"Then do it! Do it! If that would satisfy you! Here's your gun!"

Lisa gripped her wrist tight and her gun too. She angrily points it towards her chest.

"Do it!"

"What hell is wrong with you!?"

Then they heard some talking near them.

"Get off! I will do this and you can't stop me!"

"Keep quiet! They will hear us."

"If you don't let go, I would shoot you!"

"If you don't stop talking, I'd kiss you."

"What the hell! Get off me, Catnip! This is the only chan— You have so many chances! You can't do this alone!"

"I did it before! And I can do it again!"

"Not like this! I know you're angry but you have to think, Squirt!"

Footsteps approaching them. Lisa keeps on arguing with Jennie but the girl won't stop.

"Get off me! Li— "

Jennie's eyes widen when Lisa really did kiss her. Her gun dropped from her hand and grasped Lisa's shoulders tight. Lisa immediately stepped on the gun and slides her foot closely so that no one would noticed it. Lisa pressed her body against Jennie because the footsteps are getting louder. Lisa clenched her eyes in nervousness, thinking about the Persian clan. Jennie did so too but because of Lisa, kissing her.

"Oh!"

"Fuckin' lesbos!"

"Come on, let's smoke somewhere else."

Then they heard the footsteps going away. When the surroundings went silent, Jennie pushed Lisa hard. She punched the girl again but hit nothing when Lisa dodged it. Lisa knew it's gonna happen and she's ready. But Jennie kneeled her and that's what she's not ready about. She just groaned and clenched her face. Jennie picked up her gun and just looked at her before walking away to her bike. Lisa wipes the blood and followed Jennie immediately. She tried to stop her but the girl drives fast, hitting her accidentally. She spinned and hit the ground really hard, she rolled few times and stopped.

"Argh! F-Fuck.." Lisa groaned in pain. Jennie stopped and stared at Lisa through the side mirror.

Lisa tries her best to get up. Her head hit the ground and she feels dizzy but she manages to get up. Jennie just heaved a breath and drives again. Lisa tries her best and walks to her bike as well. She drives and followed Jennie.

"Squirt, s-stop!" Lisa yelled.

Lisa knows she's angry. She knows where all of this is coming from. And she noticed how fast Jennie is driving and she's following her.

"You have to calm down!"

Jennie just glared at her under her helmet and twisted the handle again.

"Shit! Fuck.. my head is pounding."

Lisa still did the same. Seeing how fast Jennie is going, she saw her lost control and then her bike swayed.

"Shit!" Lisa scowled. But she's too late. The bike went down. She saw Jennie got thrown away meters away from the bike.

Lisa stopped and despite the pain she's feeling from her head, she removed her helmet and managed to approach Jennie immediately.

"Hey! Shit! Persian!"

Lisa removed Jennie's helmet. The girl groaned and gritted her teeth. Lisa sighed in relief. She unconsciously hugged the girl, which confuses Jennie.

"Can you get up?" Lisa asked her anxiously.

"We won't know that if you don't let go of me."

Lisa heard her and noticed that she's still hugging the girl. She immediately let go and swallowed. Jennie grunts and tries to get up with Lisa's help.

"Gosh! What are you.. a cyborg? That accident would've broken some of your bones."

"That accident is nothing with what I've had experienced."

"Wear this. That bike is useless now." Lisa said and puts back Jennie's helmet. She pulled her to her bike.

Lisa approached Jennie's bike and removed the gps and everything that could locate them. She went back to her bike. She exhales deeply with closed eyes before wearing her helmet. She pulled Jennie and the girl sat behind her. She felt Jennie leaned on her back. She just smiled under her helmet and grabbed her arms from behind and wrapped it around her waist. Jennie removed them and gripped on the handle behind her again.

Then they heard some sirens. Police sirens.

"Hold still. I'll dri— Just drive." Jennie mumbled.

"Okay."

Lisa twisted the handle and the front went up. Jennie didn't show it but she suddenly wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist tightly. Lisa smirked under her helmet and drives away from the scene.

----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 12.5K 35
Have you ever made bad choices that you could not help but regret then, later on, made you realize that indeed great outcomes lies beyond it? A Jenli...
296K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
127K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
34.8K 2.1K 21
Lisa hates the arcade. She hates crowded places, and hates it especially when people are behaving like wild animals. Yet she finds herself going back...