MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 4: Cake

5.3K 265 93
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

"Then call her by her name."

"That's too personal."

Lisa scoffed and drinks the vodka she bought using Jennie's money. They are currently eating dinner.

"I don't even want to call you by your name. It sounds so innocent and you're clearly not." Lisa mutters while glaring at Jennie.

"And you think you are? Geez! We're no difference, asshole!"

"What!?"

"Enough. Call her Persian then." Anda muttered. Lisa shook her head.

"That codename is scary. And it just makes me feel more scared of her."

"You should be." Jennie looked at her intently.

"How can you be so scared of her and not of us?! For fuck sake, we do what she does too." GX mutters.

"Baby girl, she's different." Lisa mumbles while giggling at GX.

"Oh. How about squirt? Yeah. I'll call her that." Lisa added and grins.

"What?" Mermaid squealed.

"That is so.."

"The heck, Catnip.."

"Don't mind her." Anda shook her head to Jennie. The girl just shrugged and looked at Lisa intently. The girl smirked at her and raised a brow playfully.

LISA's POV

She likes teasing, I'll give her one. And that squirt? HAHA! I just happened to have a wet dream last night and that came to my mind so I said it. I'm just teasing her and she looks so cold right now.

Tss.

"Persian, by the way.. uhm.. what happened to your business a while ago?" My sister asked her.

Oh yeah. She went back after two hours. And she looked fine though. She really can do everything on her own, why bother join us here?

"I didn't do it."

What? She didn't? I thought she's mad at that man?

"Hm? Why?"

"When I came to the address, someone opened the door. A little girl."

"Oh.. the man has a daughter?"

"Yeah." she said and drinks again.

She keeps on drinking since I've made that squirt thingy.

"So.. you didn't do it because?" I asked and looked at her, narrowing my eyes.

"I thought about her daughter. The girl is still young and it looks like they're just depending on that motel they have. So, if I killed her dad, what do you think would happen to that little girl, Lisa, do you ever think?" she raised a brow to me.

"What the.." I knitted my brows to her. The girls just laughed.

"That's a good decision though. You guys think so too, right?" My sister said.

"Yeah.."

"It is."

"Respect, dude." Bear said while raising her shot and drinks.

Well, there's still good in her after all. All of us do actually. Just.. what we do makes us look bad to other people's eyes.

•••••

Third Person's POV

Lisa is lying on the couch while her arm is on her forehead. Her eyes are closed and she's trying to sleep when she heard sniffles from her bathroom. She opened her eyes slowly and stared at the ceiling. Then closed her eyes again when she heard the door opened.

She slowly opened her eyes and half-lidded followed Jennie with her stare as the girl walks to the bed and laid. She still heard the sobbings. She wanted to ask but she can't speak. She doesn't want to ask anything about the girl's personal life as far as they're concern. But Jennie continued on sobbing.

She got up and stared at her.

"What's happening?"

JENNIE's POV

I know she's awake. But I can't help it. My father suddenly flashed on my mind and I really missed him and so is my mom. Why does it have to be like this? Why does my life turned like this?

"Are you okay?"

"Just sleep and stop asking me questions."

I covered myself with the blanket and wipes my tears. I don't even want anyone to see or hear me when I'm like this. And there she goes, asking me questions like.. I want to answer them. Tss.

"Okay." I heard her say.

Better. Just.. I want silence. I cleared my mind and sniffed hard. I closed my eyes and tries to sleep. And yeah.. I slept in no time.

•••••

Third Person's POV

Few days have passed and they continued what they're doing. They are currently sneaking to one of the list's most wanted also. Few years of doing what they do, they managed to kill five on the list. And this will be their sixth.

"This is gonna be so fun, Squirt." Lisa mumbled under her mask.

"Are you really going to call me with that disgusting name?"

"Yes, Squirt. Let's go!" Lisa hits Jennie's back and then walks through the bushes.

"Eagle in position."

"Monkey in position."

"Guys, I'm in position. Looking through the window, A.I., what do you see up there?"

They heard through their ear piece.

"Five guards on the balcony. Two guards in front. Python?"

"Three at the back. Four at the sides."

"Persian, Catnip.. status?"

"This cake is so good!" Lisa mumbles.

"What? What the hell? Where are you?"

"Goddamnit, Lisa! Don't do this again!"

"Unnie, I sneaked into the kitchen."

"What!? What the heck!?" Python mutters and looked through her scope again.

"Back men down! Fuck it, Catnip!"

"Catnip in position."

"She's not in her position! Guys, is she really like this? I'm gonna fucking shoot her right now." Jennie scowled through her piece.

"Where is she?"

"Still eating that fucking cake! For fuck sake! We're both inside the kitchen. No one's here yet. Shit!"

Jennie crawled slowly and approached Lisa. She hits her arm. The girl was about to rant when they heard some voices talking.

"This cake has it?"

"Yeah.."

"Wait. Who ate it?"

"What? This cake has the cocaine on it. Boss asked the chef to make it like that for the guests."

Lisa's eyes widen and gasped through her nose silently but then she coughed. Jennie closed her eyes. Two men then saw them.

"Who the hell are you?" One man asks while pointing his gun on Jennie's head. One man on Lisa's head.

They slowly stood up. Jennie looked at Lisa deadly.

"She fucking ate the cake!"

"Okay. Men.. I didn't know it has cocaine on it. Goddamnit, I have to drink something for this again." Lisa scowled.

"Goddamnit! You two! Girls, move!"

"Okay. Don't move."

Jennie closed her eyes and bit her lips while glaring at Lisa. The girl just shrugged.

"Okay. Why don't we settle this." Lisa said.

"Catnip, what the hell are you thinking?!"

"See this spoon here? I'm gonna grab it. Make sure you're holding your guns tight on our heads because if not, you're both dead." Lisa chuckled. She looked at Jennie and grins. Jennie closed her eyes when she noticed Lisa's eyes.

"Oh the drug is kicking her." Jennie mumbles.

"No, it's not." Lisa muttered.

"What the hell? Tell us who you are and how did you get in here?" The man gritted his teeth and pushed his gun on Lisa's head.

"Through the doors, are you stupid?" Lisa replied and chuckled again.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Hey. You see.. I'm holding this spoon now. Are you ready?"

"Lisa, don't."

"She's fucked up."

"She's high. HAHA!"

"The heck, Chopper! How can you be laughing right now?"

"Hey! Focus on me. Hold your gun tight. I'm gonna hit your arm with this spoon, you will grunt really hard. That's what gonna happen, man." Lisa chuckled.

Jennie elbowed the man behind her. The other was about to shoot her but Lisa, indeed, strikes the man on his arm with the spoon. But before he could grunt, she strikes the spoon on his neck.

"Oh shit! I told you, you have to grunt. Like groan hard, man." Lisa laughed. Jennie smacks her head.

"Ahw! The heck."

Jennie saw the man was about to point his gun again. Lisa turned to him and immediately hit his hand with spoon causing his gun to be thrown away. She twisted the spoon and hit his side. She kicked his leg and the man dropped on his knee. She strikes his eye with the spoon and that finished him.

"The fuck.." Jennie gasped at her.

"What? This is not the first time you see someone got killed by a spoon, right?"

"It is."

"Really?"

"Just shut up and let's go."

"Wait. This cake is good."

"Zip it, Catnip! What the heck?" Jennie scowled and stopped her from eating.

They sneaked through the doors. Luckily, everyone is in the lobby. They saw Anda walks in. Lisa was about to greet her excitedly but Jennie covered her mouth. Lisa looked at her with wide eyes.

"Shh!"

"Sorry." Lisa whispered.

"All guards are down."

"Hedgehog, what now?"

"Anda, there are a lot of people inside. Ten guards on round. Four in front of the main door of the boss' room."

"Sir, I heard some commotion outside. You might wanna look at it. I think, people are protesting about this ball."

"That's GX. What the heck.." Jennie scowled.

"Anda, you really have the worse people to execute the plan." She added while looking at Anda.

"Thank you, Persian. They're the best." Anda replied. Lisa laughed. Both of them smacks her head.

"A.I., Python, Grasshopper.. be ready. 10 men are about to go out. I managed to tell them that."

"That's our baby." Lisa mumbled and stood up.

Jennie and Anda looked at each other and clenched their eyes when Lisa opened the door and casually went inside.

"Shit!"

"Anda, wear your mask." Jennie mumbled and followed Lisa.

"I will."

"Hi.." Lisa smiled at one guest and winked at her. The girl just giggled and greeted her too.

Jennie snakes her arms around Lisa's. The girl looked at her and noticed her fake smile to the girl she greeted.

"Hold still, you dummy. And you really sneaked out some of that cake? I didn't see that."

"You want some?"

"No, thanks."

"It's good."

Jennie noticed a guard talked to the other guards in front of the main door. Then they immediately ran towards a particular direction.

"Alert, girls. I think, they saw the bodies in kitchen." Jennie mumbled to her ear piece.

"We're approaching the target." Anda muttered.

"All cctvs are down. Proceed to main plan."

"Nice one, Python."

"I can do that too." A.I. muttered.

"Yes. I know. You're good too."

"Thanks, leadernim! HAHA!"

"You guys are silly." Jennie mutters.

"We are asked to deliver something to your boss." Anda utters and gave the man a paper.

"What are these?"

"Well, can you read?" Lisa muttered with furrowed eyebrows and walks closer to the man.

"Look. It said that ... " She motioned her hand to Jennie and Anda as she talks to the man left in front of the door while pushing him slowly away from it. The girls closed the door silently.

"Understood?" Lisa said and looked at the man.

"Yeah.. you explained it clearly." The man replied while scratching his neck.

"See? You really can read. Very good." Lisa rubs the man's bald head. And when they reached the corner, she twisted his neck hard and the man dropped on the floor. She looked at him intently and smirked before going back.

She heard a loud scream from the inside. She opened it and Anda and Jennie are on the window, about to jump.

"Target apprehended."

"Come on! Faster, Catnip!"

Lisa nodded and jumped off the window. She got panicked and didn't see what's down there until she dropped on Jennie.

"AHW! What the hell!?"

"Sorry! She pushed me!"

"I didn't! You dummy!" Anda scowled.

"Hey!"

Then a man yelled and pointed his gun to them. They immediately hid behind a car.

"Right side, leadernim. It's clear. Make your way there. But before that, you have to deal with his men."

"This is so fun, Squirt!" Lisa yelled and kissed Jennie on her lips before standing up and fires her gun.

Jennie's eyes widen. She didn't have the chance to move from her position. Lisa seems skeptical of what happened and just keeps on firing. The drug really kicked on her completely.

"Persian, let's go!"

That's when Jennie got herself back. She gritted her teeth and fires her gun too as they ran to the right side of the premises.

•••••

After closing the sliding gate of their hideout, Lisa turned to the girls again.

"That was really fun! You guys!"

"Oh was it?"

Jennie punched her really hard and Lisa dropped on the floor.

"Yah!"

"What happened?"

"Persian!"

The girls reacted on her. Hedgehog helped Lisa to get up. The girl still feels dizzy because of the punch. She knitted her eyebrows while glaring at Jennie.

"That's for stealing my first kiss!!" Jennie yelled and ran upstairs to their room.

The girls gasped and looked at Lisa. The girl wiped her mouth again and glared to the girls. She blinks few times.

"I didn't... Oh!" Lisa mumbled and scratches her head.

"What the fuck.."

"You deserved that punch, catnip."

"Aigoooo.."

The girls shook their heads as they walk away towards their respective rooms. Anda stared at her while laughing.

"It was the cake, unnie! The c-cake.."

"Whatever you say, you poop!" Anda said and laughed at her as she walks to her office.

Lisa just bent her head and exhales deeply. She shook her head again because of the punch. She closed her eyes and still shakes her head from time to time because she feels so high.

-----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.2K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
34.8K 2.1K 21
Lisa hates the arcade. She hates crowded places, and hates it especially when people are behaving like wild animals. Yet she finds herself going back...
160K 6.8K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...