MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

Per diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... Més

Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted

20.8K 371 81
Per diMcLouDs

QUICK WARNING!

This story is a little heavy so if you have a weak heart, you might wanna think twice before reading this book. Parental guidance is advice. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!" someone yelled.

"Robber!"

"What!?" I scowled.

I am running fast. Have you guys ever felt like you're running your whole life? Me? I do. I've been running my whole life. What? Chasing bad guys? A thief? Or a robber? HAHA! No.

I am the bad guy.

And that woman? I can't believe she noticed me. This is the first time. It's because of that girl who bumped into me when I grabbed that woman's wallet from her bag. She noticed me. How? Well, when that other girl bumped into me, the woman looked at me and she saw her wallet on my hand. So, she screams. That's when I started running. And I am still running. That girl who bumped into me? She is chasing me right now.

Downtown market. Full of people. Always crowded and this is what I do ever since as I grew up.

How did this happen?

Well, it all started when I was 8 years old.

Ever since I was born, I've never met my parents. I don't know them. Just a picture of me and a woman carrying me. I don't even know if she's my mother. Well, I've been looking for her since. When I reached the age of 4, I've been in so many foster cares, been in some families but what do you think I always do?

I run away from them.

Because why would I live with other families, knowing and hoping that my mother still exists. Those families were, I admit, they were all nice to me and a really wonderful families. But can you blame me? I don't feel like I belong to them. That's why I run away.

"Stop right there!"

Oh shit! I didn't know I was already cornered by this girl. And apparently, she's a cop. And my number one enemy.

Age 8, I've met this girl. Not this cop but another girl. She's just like me. A runner? Yeah. Let's say it that way. And she taught me everything about this thing. We are rogues. Not refugees but cops hate us also as much as we hate them. She takes care of me, until now that I'm already in my 24 years of age. She became my sister ever since.

"On your knees!"

The girl whom I've met, she is the number one, top of the list of Korea's Most Wanted.

"Throw me the wallet!"

Okay. Let's deal with this cop for now.

"Okay. Can we talk about this?"

"Throw me the wallet!"

"You see.. I'm just hungry. And I still am. I should've bought my lunch but you're chasing me. Don't you have any other people to arrest? Like.. the most wanted ones. They are stil— Throw me the fucking wallet!!"

"Okay. Damn. Chill."

So I threw the wallet to her like what she said. I can't move because she's pointing her gun to me.

"And I am not robber.. yet. Just a thief. Wait. Is there any difference between the two?" I scratched my head, thinking.

"Hands on the back of your head! Right now!"

And so I did. She slowly walks towards me and handcuffed me. She pulled me up and oh!

"How did you manage to be a cop with that height? You should've just became a traffic officer or a ticketer— Shut the fuck up!"

"AGrrGh!"

And I groaned loudly when she kicked my leg. She pulled me up to just kick my leg!? What the hell is wrong with her!? I gazed at my back and noticed that her gun is on her holster already.

And did I say my unnie taught me everything? Like.. removing handcuffs from my wrists? Yeah.. I can do that.

She pushed me to walk and I did. But then I spinned my body and kicked her to her side. She groaned. Oohhh! Is that so painful? I looked at her pitifully when she dropped on the garbage bins.. like hard.

I jumped over my arms and twisted my wrists. Then the handcuffs loosen. How did I do that? Don't worry, I don't know either.

The girl stood up and pulled her gun again. Before she could point her gun to me, I kicked her hand. The gun got thrown away but wow. This girl can fight. Well, she's a cop.

I feel so sorry for her right now. I don't wanna hit her or punch her because damn! She's so gorgeous.. and sexy. Her uniform fits her perfectly. But sorry, I've had 16 years of experience and training.

"UghH!" that's her, not me.

I managed to pinned her to the wall from behind.

"Know what.. give that wallet back to its owner. I just realized.. I don't want it." I told her and pushed her hard.

Then I started running again. And just like I said, I left the wallet with her. She was about to chase me but when she saw the wallet, she stopped. I laughed and stopped also. Like.. uhm.. I guess this is more or less 15 meters away from her.

"Hey, Officer!" I called her and whistled while raising something.

"Thank you!"

"Hey! That's my wallet!"

Then I started running again when she runs. Shit! Two men ahead. Carrying a cylindrical item. It is big though. 25 inches in diameter? No, 30? 3 feet long. 30 seconds to approach.

The cop is still chasing me. Why doesn't she has back up? This is boring if she's alone.

10 seconds.

Then I jumped. I giggled. My calculations are all precise. My body can fit in the cylinder. So I jumped and went through it. I looked behind me again and the cop was stopped by the crowd.

"Shit! Goddamnit!" I heard her.

I just laughed and continued running until I reached an empty alley. I'm sure this is far already. So I took out her wallet and rummaged it.

"$40?! She only has $40 in her wallet? Wow! I think that first wallet has more money than hers." I mutter.

Then I saw her ID. Ooohh! She's pretty. Credit cards. Well, this is fine.

•••••

"Where have you been again?" my lovely sister asked me.

"Ha? Uhm.. I was running."

"Running? You have so many things on your hands. And you even bought vodka. For what even?"

Oh! Did I tell you that our family grows bigger. And this is really fun. I'm telling you guys.

I am just living with the top 14 Most Wanted in Korea! How cool is that?! HAHA!

"Mermaid, I got chased by a cop a while ago."

"And you're proud with that!? What if they got you?! Again!?" my sister yelled at me.

"Unnie! But she didn't. She's alone. And I wonder why she didn't call for any back up. That was so boring."

They just shook their heads to me. I rummaged the things I bought. Mostly foods and new clothes. How? I used her credit cards. HAHA!

"Hey." My sister approached me.

"Yeah?"

"Someone will be here later."

"Someone?"

"Yeah. New recruit. She's a fine, sophisticated woman. She's also one of Korea's most wanted lists. It says that.. her records.. gosh! She became on top in no time. She's also a rogue."

"Really?! So, you're not the top 1 anymore?"

"I think so."

The girls giggled. Oh! Yeah.. Korea's most wanted are all girls. And they are all here. I wonder what the boys are doing their whole lives. And I don't fucking care.

"Okay. I'll just go to my room."

"Hey, catnip!"

"Unnie! Why would you call me with my codename!? Aish!"

"No pranks to our new recruit. I'm telling you!"

"Sure."

I just laughed and ran to my room.

So, since I'm living with the most wanted criminals in the Korea.. that's a bold description. But.. don't worry, we don't kill any innocent people. That's the truth. Only the ones with police records too and some other worth killing. HAHA!

I shouldn't be laughing about that but anyway!

Since I'm living with them, we have this big facility. It's an abandoned warehouse. If you see it from the outside, you won't notice anything that's happening inside the facility. But when you see the whole facility, cops would be thrilled, I'm telling you.

I dropped on my bed and took out the wallet again. Now I have my favorite enemy. She's really pretty. I tapped her ID and badge while giggling. I can't stop laughing with the look on her face when she saw her wallet on my hand.

Then I saw something on her wallet. A picture. I got up from bed and stared at it.

"Maybe these are her parents. Lucky girl. But not so lucky because she can quit her job and just choose another path."

I laughed again. I put back the picture and her ID inside her wallet and threw it in my collection drawer. Gosh! It's full. HAHA!

I took my towel and thought of taking a bath to freshen up a bit.

Oh. I did mention about the codenames, right? Yeah. We have codenames. You'll meet them soon. Only Mermaid and A.I. was inside when I got there, well, my sister too. My sister's codename is Anda.

Oh and about their profiles, I have them. All of our profiles. That's why my sister told me about the new one. I'll be the one to record her files in the computer later.

About the prank? HAHA! Oh! I thought of something already. I'm so excited for this. That cop made me think the stupidest prank I would ever do.

These pranks. It's just for fun. I bring the fun here in our place. Everyone experienced it. Even the others.

Mermaid? When she came in our facility for the first time, I welcomed her casually. Hand shaking. Hugs. Anything about boring stuffs. But then my sister sent her to her room. That's when she screamed and ran away. Why? I was hiding under her bed, wearing this crocodile costume.

It's not an ordinary crocodile, dude! Because it was the skin of the crocodile my sister and I killed. I hate myself for doing that actually. But we had no choice because if not, we're the ones whose gonna be killed. The skin was already dried so I went inside and when she came in, I crawled and grasped her feet.

That was the best prank I ever did. She ran away hysterically. My sister smacked me that time, she almost killed me too. But it was all done. HAHA!

A.I.? I don't even know why she chooses that codename. She's a hacker, by the way. Oh? Maybe that's why she chose that. Whatever. She's so addicted to online games. She was playing that time, wearing her headphones and mic. I swear, I didn't know it was a bet game. That whoever loses would pay $2,500.

I just pulled down our main switch and then the monitors went black. She grasped her head and screamed really loud. I laughed at her. When she pushed back the main switch, her character died already. Until now, she's asking some money from me because she said I still owe her that $2,500. But guess what? I never paid her. HAHa!

•••••

I got up from sleeping when someone knocked on my door. I lazily walked towards the door and smiled dizzily to my sister.

"Persian will be here any minute now. But I have some errands. The others are downstairs already waiting for her." she said as she stared at her watch.

"Errands?" I mumbled and glanced at the clock. 10PM.

"Yeah.. A.I. and I have something to do outside. Hey! No pranks! If I came back here, knowing that you— Alright alright! Nothing will happen, okay."

"I know you! Just.. I'm telling you."

"Don't you trust me?"

"No."

I scoffed at her.

"Ouch."

She just laughed at me and walked her way downstairs. This girl! 16 years of living with her, she doesn't trust me? That hurts like hell! Wtf!

"Just kidding!"

"I know! Shut the hell up!"

I chuckled when I heard her. So, I thought of something. I ran my way to our secret room and stared at the disguise attires we have. Then that girl cop popped up in my head again. I grabbed the Police uniform we have and dressed up. I went back to my room after that. I pulled my drawer and grabbed the cop's badge. This is gonna be so fun. I grabbed a gun, don't worry, this is not real. It's an airsoft gun. My airsoft gun when the girls wanted to have some war game at the back woods.

•••••

Few minutes of readying, I sneaked slowly downstairs. I went to the lab and saw someone. I frowned.

Is that her? Where are the girls? Why is she alone? She's busy doing something in front of the computer. I pulled out my gun and slowly walks towards her.

She got stiffen when I pointed my gun on her head.

"Stop what you're doing. KPD." I said and showed her the badge.

"You are under arrest, top 1 of the Korea's Mos— "

"Arggh!" that's me.

I groaned really hard when she elbowed me and then kicked me, making me drop on my butt. I'm not done with my speech yet! Goddamnit!

She straddles on top of me and pointed the gun to me. Oh? I didn't notice that. She removed my cap and mask.

"What!?"

"YOU!?"

"What is happening here!?"

We both turned and saw the girls and my sister behind them. I looked at them in disbelief.

"She's the newbie?! Korea's Most Wanted??!!" I scowled at them.

"Yes! What are you— SHE WAS THE COP WHO CHASED ME!!"

I looked at them, frowning, then to this girl then back to them again then to her again.

Holy crap! She's so pretty.

----------------------------------------------

First chapter!

Thoughts please.

QUICK WARNING!

This story is a little heavy so if you have a weak heart, you might wanna think twice before reading this book.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1K 62
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
380K 10.1K 34
When Jennie falls sick and has to leave the stage at their concert in Macao, Lisa begins to realize that her affectionate feelings for Jennie go well...
125K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
47.9K 2K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...