Master's Boy (mxb)

By Aubrey-Faith

[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the atte... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Eleven

20.4K 919 276
By Aubrey-Faith

Adam's POV

"You're kind of bumming me out, man."

I drank my beer and listened to Rick and Morty. It was way more interesting than Jim's irritating nagging. "Explain to me, again, why you're in my house," I demanded, not bothering to look away from the TV screen.

John was a constant pain in my side. I still had yet to figure out why he talked to me. Our plan to seduce (blackmail?) Aidan Demos had failed months ago. And yet here the guy was, showing up at my house probably about three times a week.

"I'm kinda worried for you," he chirped, sliding a little closer to me on the couch.

"Let me guess: you want to give me a blowjob to make me feel better," I drawled, trying to ignore the fact that my cock jumped at the idea.

No, bad penis. Down. John was annoying.

He shrugged. "Well, you said it--"

"No," I sighed, waving him off. "I'd rather you didn't bother me. I'm having...well. I'm just feeling a little remorseful about what we tried to do to Aidan, I guess."

John groaned, leaned back, and lit a cigarette. He dropped his feet into my lap. "Okay, Vanilla. Go ahead. Talk about your emotions. Daddy's here."

Ew. That was disgusting.

I was going to shoo him away, but I secretly wanted to talk about my emotions. "Yesterday a student threatened to get me fired. Well, I deserved it. I was grading his papers more harshly than other students, and I did have sex with him in my office." John sputtered. "I don't know, it just made me feel bad."

John stared at me. "You had sex with a student?"

"Well, that's not really the point," I dodged. "Can't you focus on what I'm trying to say here? It feels...shitty, ya know, to be in the position we put Aidan in."

John groaned. "Obviously we weren't doing anything nice. How stupid are you?"

"I knew that! I just didn't really think about it that much, because we weren't ever actually going to get him in trouble," I sighed shaking my head ruefully.

John blinked. "Right. Yup. Exactly. We were just playin'. It wasn't even that big of a fucking deal."

"...Maybe," I sighed, taking a long sip of my beer and wishing John would just go away. I wanted to wallow in self-pity and misery, like usual.

He stood up and I sighed in relief. Finally. My beer, Ricky and Morty, and no more annoying pains in my asses lurking on my couch.

"I have an idea," the guy proposed, raising one finger in the air like he was about to say something philosophical. "Why don't we go out and have a good time together?"

I glared. "No. Your idea of a good time is illegal."

"Stand up," he snapped, grabbing at my arm. I let him tug me because I had nothing better to be doing with my life. "We're going to get you laid, since you refuse to have sex with me."

"Your version of sex is demented."

"C'mon young caterpillar," John drawled. I wrinkled my nose. That was definitely not right quote. "I'm going to teach you how to have a fun time. Is it past ten o'clock yet?" He checked his wrist watch and grinned. "Perfect. Go put on something black."

Great. Now I had to figure out whether he was taking me clubbing or bank robbing.

I managed to find a black turtle neck, so I kind of looked like Tom Cruise in the interview where he lost his mind. Eventually I unburied a pair of black jeans. One look in the mirror had me cringing. I looked like the protagonist in a budget spy movie.

By the time I walked down the stairs, John was wearing a creepy BDSM harness and leather pants. "Oh, boo," he sighed. "You look like a creep."

"What in the fuck are you wearing?!" I sputtered. "You look like you're about to do some intricate rock climbing."

John groaned and gestured for me to follow him out the door. "Whatever, Adam. We're going to a club, okay? You're way too uptight and I worry about you. It's time for you to let loose."

I gritted my teeth and followed him, although I had no clue why I did.

I hated BDSM more than anything else in the entire world. Honestly, my divorce with Aidan could be traced back to BDSM.

I swallowed hard, thinking about all the insecurities I'd felt when I had been dating Aidan. We'd started dating in our very early twenties, right when he'd discovered a club that interested him. I had felt so awkward and out of place, but Aidan had fallen in love.

Despite getting married within the year, I remembered feeling so distant from him. He made friends at the club and would socialize there, while I opted to stay home.

I had been convinced that he was either cheating on me or wishing he was. I wasn't a sick fuck like John who wanted their throat to be fucked so hard they couldn't breathe. I didn't like the idea of getting my balls electrocuted.

I liked normal sex. What was wrong with that?

But Aidan had always acted the way John was. He'd call me uptight or tell me to live a little. It made for a great mix of resentment and insecurity, and the belief that I'd never be good enough to satisfy him. Which was, of course, super healthy for a budding marriage.

"I'm not going inside," I decided.

John groaned and turned up the volume of his radio.

"I'm serious." Yeah, it was time to put my foot down. "If this is some ridiculous BDSM kinky weirdness, I'm not going inside. I don't know why everyone I know is into this...sinful, disgusting behavior."

John cackled. "Sinful?! Okay. You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties. Just shut the fuck up, Adam, and have a good time. We'll get drunk and have sex in the car after, 'kay?"

"I'm never having sex with you."

Honestly, I was always a second away from having sex with John.

"Bullshit! But whatever, I can't fix your detail," John cackled. "Besides, you were dating Adian fucking Demos. That man...mm. The greatest fucking Dominant I've ever had in my bed. Ain't no chance that you didn't taste the leather when you were with that man."

"...That was the creepiest fucking expression I've ever heard," I grumbled. "So no, I didn't taste the leather. How can I phrase this in a way you'll understand? Oh, I know. It was a hard limit."

"Poor Aidan," John sighed.

And there was the seething rage and resentment I felt towards my ex. How refreshing. It had been a while since I felt that.

"No," I snapped. "Poor me."

"Again, like I said, clearly fun at parties!" John cackled.

My head was starting to hurt.

"Aren't you banned from that BDSM club anyway?" I asked, remembering psychotic Robert and his parting words to John. I was pretty sure the psycho had slammed John up against a wall and told him to never come to his club ever again.

John snorted and pulled out a cigarette. I gagged as he started smoking out the window. "Sure, but what the fuck ever, am I right? The guy thinks my name is fuckin' Jim. Not a chance he'll recognize me."

My stomach twisted at the thought of setting that man off again. "I'm pretty sure if we piss him off, he'll kill me."

"Nah, we're fine!" John chirped. "Rumor has it, he's been all moony-eyed over a new submissive at the club anyway. They've been all wrapped up in each other, or at least that's what my friend Becca told me."

A shot of anxiety went right through me. Was he talking about Jerry?

"What if I see some students?" I gasped.

"Then you'd be like Aidan Demos, and that guy doesn't seem to give a fuck."

"Oh God," I blurted.

Unfortunately, John rolled up to the back of a building and parked. "Look, we got parking!" John cheered. "That never happens. See, it's early and not even that busy. They won't even be here."

I followed him out of the car reluctantly. "Fine, but you're my DD. I'm getting wasted and you're taking me home, okay? And I'm getting wasted fast."

John waved me off and we approached the side of the building. There was hardly a line and the bouncer didn't seem to give a fuck who we were or if we were legal. He waved us on in and my jaw dropped at how easy it was.

"Um?" I sputtered. "Don't we need to pay?"

"Yeah, once we get inside there's more people," John said, but there was only one person waiting for us. She held a hand out and we passed her the money, but she hardly paid a second glance to see if I was the right amount.

"This is the psycho's club?" I wondered. "The employees suck."

John smirked. "Exactly. Told you I'd get in. Now c'mon, let's find the bar. The club's pretty nice on the inside."

I looked around, boggled at the sights of the club. John was right about it being nice. There was a dance floor, different stages with performances, and an area with tables and booths. The lighting was low and the place was packed.

"See?" he smiled at me. "We're fine."

I couldn't shake the thought that we really weren't going to be fine, but I didn't question John. Part of me did want t get wasted. And if he was offering sex after, who was I to complain? It sounded like a pretty good night, as long as nothing went wrong.

Unfortunately, I was only three drinks in when I got a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I was met with light pink hair and a scowl.

"He's not supposed to be here," Finn snapped, sending John a look that was downright ferocious.

Even though I was only three drinks deep, those drinks were strong. I hardly processed what the kid was saying, but it didn't take a lot of brain functioning to process what he was wearing.

He looked like a fucking hottie in his tight booty shorts, hugging an ass that was pure dynamite. His slim waist and abs were absolutely perfect for wrapping your hands around. His nipples were small and perky, just begging to be kissed. And that mouth? He was either wearing lipgloss or his lips were candy.

I fucking hated this kid.

"Oh, fuck off," I blurted. His eyes flashed and it hurt me how attractive he was, even when mad. "You're such a little whiny brat. Let us drink in peace for God's sakes."

Even John looked at me like he was surprised I had balls.

Unfortunately, even though he was pint-sized and had cotton candy hair, the kid had grit. He crossed his arms and smirked. "Okay, fine. Feel free to keep drinking. But just so you know, Master Robert is going to flip out."

And like the pixie he was, he practically poofed out of existence for how quickly he stalked back into the crowd.

"Meh," I muttered, downing another shot. "I'm not worried."

John smirked. "You're so drunk. I love that. I'm willing to bet the brat was bluffing. Wanna dance?"

"Hell yeah."

I took his hand and prepared for a great night, even if I was dancing with a group of freaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 24.8K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
2.9M 122K 45
[Book 1] After his disastrous marriage, Aidan Demos swore he would never fall in love again. His love life reduced to one night stands spent tying ra...
2M 50.7K 48
•BL• RATED 18• THAT MAN TRILOGY 1• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ "He's a possessive man that doesn't like sharing anything or anyone that he owns...
3.1M 105K 52
It was a routine ENT appointment gone very, very .... right?? **R** Book One of the Dominant Doctor Series. Some of the chapters are private due t...