shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
Forever Safe
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Tears for Friends
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

dear readers and fans

35.7K 282 98
By AmandaTraft

ok guys I love writing and love that you guys like my book but not going to lie it hurts when you guys ask questions when if you read all my chapters you will know all the answers to your guys questions.

1. Melissa's parents were murdered by the king of rouges which just so happens to be her ex but she had no idea he was a wolf.

2. I put at the end of the catch up chapter I put that one way to always figure out whos a rouge is their eyes, they are orange when they take a oath and join the rouge kings side their eyes turn to orange.

3. Melissa has brown eyes

4. someone said earlier I was wrong about the order of the births of the guys, one I'm the author I can make them born in any order I want. two just because Cole and Luke where born before mark and Travis doesn't mean that that Cole and mark and Luke and Travis aren't twins.

5. for the tenth time guys mates have a extreme pull towards each other and the longer you are around that person the stronger the pull and want and need to be around that person gets. Also Luke has the power to control emotions which mean he can calm Melissa down by touch or kissing her again guys told you this earlier.

I love writing this book but It does make me mad when some people tell me I'm wrong when I'm sorry this is a fiction book I am writing so it can't be wrong please be nicer to me please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 41 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
3.9K 32 45
Zenny, who is scarred by her past somehow is just existing. She has friends but at the same time she fells void. What will happen when she meets Zec...
459K 14.2K 17
7th and final in the werewolf series. Alex comes home to visit his family and instead finds his mate in a skinny, scarred, eccentric and slightly c...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...