SS: You Have Become My Necess...

By nezuko_mr_kamado

It will start after the airport scene (excluding the kidnapping track) . What if khushi too has a past which... More

Prologue
part 1: the new entry
Part 2: Enough
part 3: determination
part 4: Caring Asr
part 6: a psychological thing
part 7: someone from the past
part 8: the past
part 9: Shocked
part 10: A twist in the tale
part 11: Dasguptas
part 12- separation?
part 13: Last day
part 14: phir mile
part 15: You still care
part 16: working togather
part 17: a lunch..... date?
part 18: Now what happened
part 19: A day with you
part 20: the fashion show
part 21: one step closer
part 22: our happily ever after

part 5: laad governor

9.2K 408 34
By nezuko_mr_kamado

Hey guys thank you so much for voting and commenting in the previous chapter. The next chapter is up. Enjoy.

Arnav was awake all night. He was sitting beside khushi. what if she needed anything. He checked her temperature every hour. He looked at Khushi's face. She is looking so calm. It feels like ages he has seen her so calm.

"You know Khushi when I saw you for the first time, when you fell in my arms I was so mesmerized by your eyes. The hazel eyes which were making me go through some unknown feelings. Those feelings which I never wanted to feel for anyone. But the thing which I hated yet I loved about you was your attitude. There is no one who can back answer ASR. Everyone was scared of me. It was the image I had made to hide my vulnerable side. Everyone, even my family
is scared of my anger and you on the otherhand purposefully did those things which tests my patience." he chuckled remembering how every time Khushi would do something and ended up getting scolded from him.

" my mind always gave khatre ki ghanti whenever I was near you. But my heart would shut my brain up and eventually I started feeling attracted toward you. In the office, I tested you giving those jobs which were not even meant for you. But each time you passed those tests that too with distinction. But the thing which I always regret is sending you to the construction site. I promise on you Khushi, I really didnt know that its condition was so bad. The thought of that night makes me shiver even now. What If I couldnt reach there on time. Then you broke the contract and stopped coming to my office. The mere thought of not seeing you everyday, not hearing your payal's chanchan, not seeing you biting your nails, not hearing your blabberings was enough to make me feel hollow. I felt as if a part of me is going away from me when you said you will be going Lucknow forever. But you stayed back. The relief I felt when i saw you again is something I can not describe. Thanks to di, she brought you home for lavanya's training. Here I dont know how, you had also made Lavanya on your side and gave her those weird ideas. She also started behaving like you which used to make me so angry. Because I only wanted you to behave like that nobody else. It was my Khushi's unique style.

The more you came here the more I started feeling attracted towards you. On diwali night, when you wore that red sari you dont know what you made me go through that day. I dont know if Aman had not called that day what I would have done. I dont know what got over me that time and I like a fool announced my marriage with Lavanya. Maybe it was to make my self believe that you dont make any difference in my life which was a big fat lie. When I dropped you home more than you, I wanted to make myself believe on those words I said. But that day understood one thing for sure, the feeling which I feel for you is more than just attraction.

Then you got engaged to Shyam. And when that day you told me that you are engaged I felt the ground slipped away beneath my feet. Everytime when di or lavanya would say about your marriage I felt like hundred needles pricking my heart. But still I did not want to agree that I loved you. I knew the girl di always talked about, without whom my heart beat will stop the girl is you. But I shutted my heart saying that love is a folly and it is meant for only fools. Because of my irrational behaviour I was going destroy another life along with mine, Lavanya's. But Lavanya is a true friend. She understood that I loved you and also said me indirectly to confess. But again I didn't. Then I got to know that your marriage was also broken. I may sound selfish when I say I was doing happy dance in my mind when I heard your engagement is broken."

Arnav suddenly remembers to check her fever. He touches her forehead," Shit!! Your temperature is getting high. What should I do?"

He then went to kitchen and brought cold water. Then he started putting wet patches on her forehead." In childhood, when I used to have fever mamma used to put wet patches like this. She always told me it is helpful for temperature."

" oh where was I, yah engagement. During Akash and payal's wedding ceremony, I started realising my love towards you. On mehendi day, when I kissed you and challanged that you will not be able to kiss me, for the first time in my life I wanted to lose a challenge. But you are actually very brave you kissed me infront of everyone. It was totally unexpected. Oh I remembered one thing, you purposely made me jealous talking sweetly with nk. That day when nk was staring at your back I felt like taking his eyes out. I can not describe how much jealous I felt when you used to talk with NK and ignore me. Because of you nk would have ended up getting murdered by me."

" I dont know if it was by mistake or intentionally you had written A on your mehendi but it felt nice. And you gave such weird explanation on" A" Khushi Kumaaaari Guptaaaaaaa."

He chuckled remembering that day. He kept on changing patches in between.

" On sangeet, thanks to your friend she couldnt come and I had chance to dance with you. That night of havan , when I heard about that accident and saw your churis on road it was just... I was so scared. I thought that I.. I lost you. But then I saw you doing jhagra with that channewala and I lost it. Here after giving me heart attack you were enjoying channas. I did not meant to scold you but I was so scared of the thought of losing you. But I must say I have a great choice. Those churis which J brought looked great on your hand. "

" Eventually every function got over and it was the day of marriage. That day I was coming to confess that I love you and I also felt that you have the same feelings for me. But then I saw you in Shyam's arm. I felt as if history was repeating itself. I was scared if di knew about Shyam she would commit suicide just like mamma. So I had to save di. But I couldnt keep myself away from you. So I thought of a plan. I thought to marry you to keep you away from Shyam and close to me. Yes i married you actually to keep you with me. Obviously if anyone other than you was there I would have never married her. "

"After our marriage I behaved so badly with you. But you know everyday when I saw you crying it pained me more. After marriage everything i said was lie. But during this whole duration, only 2 times I said the truth first when it was holi and second on the heer ranjha act. I am really sorry Khushi for everything I did, Every single thing I said. But it was height when on the day of our returning from gupta house when I said that it was good your parents died. I wish I could take back those words. You should have slapped me then and there. I know I can not go to the past and undo every wrong things. But I promise I will give you so much new memories to cherish that you will forget these horrible ones."

" It is so easy to talk with you wjen you are sleeping. In the past you would talk so much you wouldn’t lt anyone and now you dont even listen to me."

He kept on talking with her the whole night. Sometimes about his childhood, sometimes about his college days.
.....................................................

One day later

Khushi's fever subsided and she was more than fine. But her over concerned husband was still fussing over her. She was tired of sitting in the room for entire day. She always had a habit of talking and she was silent from past 1 day. Arnav didnt let her go downstairs even her food was brought to room along with his. Morever she couldn't talk to Arnav also as she was ignoring him or trying to ignore him.

She was thinking about a way to go downstairs when she saw Arnav going to washroom. And she knew it was her only chance to escape. She got up from the bed and went towards the door but the lock was too high for her. So she brought a stool and stood up to open the lock.

"What are you doing baby?" her laad governor smirked. "Trying to escape? I knew you would try. Now because of you I can not even go to the washroom. You know right if I dont go to the washroom my sugar level will rise. "

"Humne apko nahi roka hain.( I didnt stop you from going.)"

"But your harqat did. Yesterday I had to go to the washroom when you were sleeping thanks to those pills. But today you didn't have to take meds and now you are running."

"I cant stay here for whole day that too with you."

Arnav smiled atleast she was talking because of her frustration. He said," Acha thik hai. I will let you go downstair."

Khushi was happy. she opened the door and was about to go out when she felt she was lifted.

"Aap kya kar rahe hain. Neeche Utariye. ( what are you doing? Put me down.)" khushi said being shocked at his sudden stunt.

"Neeche jaana hai na. Toh aise hi jaana parega. ( you want to go downstairs na. Then you have to go like this.) because I know you very well you will start running as soon as you go there. So I will be beside you and whenever you need to climb stairs i will lift you", Arnav said smirking as he climbed down the stairs.

" Koi zaroorat nahi hain.( no need.)" Khushi said while struggling in his arms.

Arnav hold her tight. "I didnt give you any option baby. Besides I did not know you are so excited to get closer to me. You know right if you struggle I will hold you closer thays why you are struggling."

Listening this Khushi stopped her struggles. They reached downstairs and saw all members are staring at them. Khushi was very angry because of Arnav's deed but Arnav didnt pay any heed. He made her sit on the sofa went upstairs and brought his laptop. Then she sat beside his wife doing his works.

Others continued their works talking with each other. Khushi wanted to do something but no one gave her any work. Payal went to the kitchen and Khushi followed her if she needed any help.

Khushi- Jiji lao hum tumhari kuch madad kar dete hain. ( jiji let me help you.)

Payal- nahi Khushi. Tum aaram karo. Tum niche kyu ayi? ( no Khushi you take rest. Why have you come downstairs?)

Khushi- Kya jiji. 2 din se to aaram hi kar rahe hain. Aur aaram karengey to hum pagal ho jayengey. Hum room mein kisi se baat bhi nahi kar paa rahe hain.( I am taking rest from 2 days. If I take more rest I will be mad. I can not even talk to anyone in that room.)

Payal- kyu tumhare Arnavji hain na. Arnavji sach mein tumse bohot pyaar karte hain. Di ne kaha Jis din tum bimaar pari thi uss din puri raat wo nahi soye. Phir Kal unhone hp se specially tumhare pasand ki har cheez banwayi. (Why where was your Arnavji? He really loves you alot. Di was saying that day when you fell sick he didnt sleep the whole night. Then yesterday he specially asked Hp to make your favourite dishes.)

Payal suddenly remembered something and said," Waise Khushi tumne apni sacchai batayi unhe? ( by the way Khushi did you tell your reality to him?)"
Khushi nodded in denial. Payal was about to say something more when they saw Arnav entering the kitchen. They went silent. He came into the kitchen took an apple from the fridge. Then he cut it and gave it to Khushi.

Khushi- hume nahi chahiye.( I dont need it)

Arnav- I didnt give you any option Mrs Raizada. Dont make me force you.

Khushi still didnt budge. Seeing this Arnav took an apple and pressed her both cheeks with the other hand in order to opening her mouth. Then pushed it forcefully into her mouth. Payal smiled at this and went away giving the couple privacy.

Arnav- If you want I can make you eat the whole thing like this baby. I wont mind.

Khushi glared at Arnav and ate the other pieces. After completing the apple Khushi came out of the kitchen andArnav followed.

Khushi-" hamara picha karna bandh kijiye.( stop following me)"

Arnav- I am following my wife baby.

Khushi- Aur hume yeh bulana bandh kijiye( and stop calling me this)

Arnav- Kya? (What)

Khushi- wahi jo aap bula rahe hain tab se.( which you are calling me from then)

Arnav- are bolo toh sahi mujhe samajh nahi aaraha tum kya bol rahi ho baby. ( are atleast tell me. I can not understand what you are sayin)

Khushi- abhi apne bola.( you said it now)

Arnav- oh acha baby?

Khushi- haan

Arnav- but you are a baby. My baby.

Khushi- Aur aap laad governor hain.( and you are laad governor)

Saying this she went away from there stomping her feet. Arnav on the other hand chuckled and followed her.

Phewwww... Longest update till date. How was it? Vote if you liked it and let me know in the comment section how it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
175K 9.4K 29
(Cover credit: naughty_breeze) Due to a situation Khushi had to leave Raizada mansion. Now after five years Arnav met Khushi. But she is not the Khus...
355K 17.2K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...