Ghosted (DISCONTINUED)

By jiminsamelia

"I've done everything so that I could to raise my daughter happily and you're just going to ruin that Taehyun... More

Disclaimer.
Prologue
One.
Two.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
While the wait.
Goodbye

Ten

583 36 26
By jiminsamelia

Taehyung

Jackson fucking Wang.

Of course, it was him, who else could it be? I've pissed the man off on multiple occasions but that is for the simple reason that every time I did a deal with anyone - it was always on my terms. And as stubborn as I am, it was my way or the high way.

This asshole wants to fucking take the highway.

"He said, Jackson Wang." Jin breathes.

"I thought he was in China?"

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook surround the table. While I pace up and down, shaking my head.

"He resided to the South after he pissed me off..." I run a hand through my shit, " I don't understand why he is coming for me? He is the one that stole my stock!"

"Namjoon, I need your family to move in tonight."

I run a hand through my hair, Jungkook stretches his wrist and I easily slip the hair tie off of his wrist to tie this hair from my face. My blazer pocket has a headband, and I push it onto my head, pulling all hair away from my face. Namjoon stands up, already having his phone by his ear and walking out while catching a batch of Keys.

"Where are Yoongi and Jimin?"

Just as his name leaves my mouth, the doors slam open. I watch as the orange-haired man walks with a marinated chicken drumstick held with a tight grip in his right hand. There is a sauce trailing on either side of his lips and we all look at him while he chews happily.

And I wait for the reason as to why he slammed my rare red oak wooden doors like that. That shit is fucking expensive and if the gold knob makes any holes on my walls I will bury him alive.

Before Jimin can open his mouth, an aroma fills the room, piquing my interest. I lick my bottom lip, breaking my eye contact with Jimin. It is in no denial that the amazing smell that's currently giving my senses an orgasmic feeling is some food downstairs.

"Dinners ready, " Jimin says, turning around before walking right out again.

They all follow him, trailing behind and I am curious as to what the fuck is going on. My stomps are loud and stern. Making their down the wide and large hallway. I make my way past all the massive paintings and sculptures before reaching the top of the stairs.

The large white marble 14 seater table was set. For the first time since I've lived here, it was filled with food. And I see her nowhere in sight. Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook sit comfortably. With Saerin sitting in one of the two chairs at the head of the table but being the closest to Jimin. She giggles, her hair barely even above the table. Then I see you holding two large cushions from the sofa.

With no hesitation, Saerin obediently gets up from the chair. Allowing you to put the cushions down, I watch as you pat them, making sure to they will not make her topple over. Your hands gently lift her by the armpits and place her on the chair.

Her small voice saying thank you while a wide box grin travels to her face when you muzzle your nose into hers.

Something in my heart clenches, Saerin is so innocent - I hate that I have all these negative emotions linked to her every time I even look in her direction. I do not want to sound like a narcissistic asshole who is self-centered but every single time Saerin smiles...I see myself. She is the perfect combination between you and me but it is no denial that if anyone were to look at her for even a mere second, they will notice that she is indeed my child.

That's why I was so scared.

The whole children disappearing thing is something I do not take lightly. This business may be dangerous by my gang lives by one rule. Don't harm women and children.

It is such a pity that others do not live by that too.

The sole even reason I even left you in the first place was for the simple reason that I could not have you caught up in the shit that my family was in. I refuse for you to be hurt about something you no idea about. I would never be able to live myself knowing the woman I love, who was carrying my child would be dead at my expense.

The thought of it makes me sick.

"Why the feast?" I ask, my feet finally meeting the carpet, and make my way towards the other end of the table.

The creamy pasta filled my plate and I can't help but hesitate to eat. There was a full chicken right in the middle of the table. Jimin was still nibbling the chicken thigh. My eyes finally meet yours across the table and my breathing kind of halts.

"This is Saerin's favorite." You say, the fork in your hand twisting the pasta, while the other balances your chin.

I can feel your eyes pierce through mine and suddenly I get annoyed. From the second I've seen you since you've set foot here. There was a swirl of fury swimming between your orbs. I'm not sure if you're too far away or something but as I look into your eyes right now. I can't read how you feel like I would normally do.

Normally.

You look at me still, I think you're trying to see if I'll remember. But you don't need to say it because I do. This used to be the same meal you would crave when you were pregnant. My mother would make it for you in large portions and freeze some overtime to feed your midnight hunger. At some point I started to even make it for you, eventually, you started cooking it for us.

I'll never forget those 2 years together, especially in the last 8 months. Watching Saerin grow in your belly weeks at a time...

Were things ever going to be normal between us?

Is there even really an us?

We have history, one that can't be ignored. Because the silent raven-haired little girl was just evidence that what we had was real. I still love you, what I did fucking haunts me. But no matter what, I still do not regret what I did.

I kidnapped you for fuck sakes, it's just never going to be the same between us.

"Thank you," I mumble, breaking the eye contact to look down to my plate while my hair covers you from me.

Y/n

He shied away from me.

And I don't know how to feel.

After Saerin tugged my shirt to tell me she is sleepy, I put her in bed, her full belly and cute rose cheeks make my heart swoon. The long eyelashes brush past her cheeks and I close the door behind me, making my way to load the dishwasher.

This man expects me to open up to him. To follow every ordinance that he gives me while also blatantly ignoring my child. It's hard to believe that Jimin was even closer to Saerin than Taehyung could ever be.

I shake my head, taking the external part of the tap. Rinsing the remainder of food down the drain while also throwing the chicken bones away into the dustbin. Lisa's words ring through my ears and I don't think I'll be able to hold back my tears.

"You're so strong, "

I am not strong, I'm the furthest thing from it. Every single time he is in the same room as me, I put a mask on. One that was naturally born after our conversation this morning, he shut me out. He didn't give me the answers I wanted.

But I can't help but return his energy.

"Remember when you used to cry every 2 nights for that pasta?" His voice is calm, and it doesn't waver as he talks.

"I haven't even had it since she was born, " I say honestly, " I only made it because she asked for it. Don't think this means anything."

I open the dishwasher, my heart beating from the anxiety, I take the pile of dishes, one by one I load them. Trying to ignore the fact that we are here - all alone.

"Y/n."

Why does he feel so close to me?

"Taehyung."

But he says nothing when I look up to him. All Kim Taehyung does is look at me. I can't read him and he can't read me. There is this unknown atmosphere amongst us but I know that he and I can't ignore it.

"Why did you make it?"

I shrug, turning around and placing the pan in the sink, pouring water to prepare them for soaking. Of course, I made that plate on purpose, but I am not lying. It was Saerin's favorite dish when she looked at me and begged for me to make it for her. With her big brown puppy eyes, I could've never said no. Apart from me wanted Taehyung to remember though. I wanted to see if he'll notice that I cooked it the same as what his mother has had made it for me.

But he shied himself away from me before I could even see if he does.

"Sae wanted it for dinner, so I made it."

The kitchen is followed by silence. What is he thinking? What was going through his head? Ever since our conversation that's all I've been thinking about. Kim Taehyung owes me answers. Answers he is not willing to give me and it's giving me such a headache.

"I remember," He whispers.

He remembers... Now my anxiety is starting again. My main thought these past few years about Taehyung was if he still thought about me. It's been almost a decade and he still remembers something as small as this. My heart clenches. I don't know how to feel. I wanted to hear what he just said but now that he has said it...

I don't know.

I wipe my hands dry with a cloth, shaking my head while an unintended scoff leaves my lips.

"Good for you, " I say, my feet carrying me to the entrance of the kitchen, I walk around him, the cologne hit me hard but I don't say anything.

I'm too exhausted, this man needs to stop messing with my head and just tell me what he wants from me so that Taehyung can just let me go. Now I am not just worried about Saerin being confused...

I am worried about myself.

Taehyung grabs my wrist, it was rapid and gut-wrenching. I flinch so hard I attempt to pull away from him but my weak self barely moves. Instead, my feet shift my entire body into his chest. Taehyung is close to me again. This time his breath hits my face, my breath is stuck in my throat and my anxiety is literally at its highest peak.

He is touching me. And it feels like fire, I feel as if Taehyung is burning me, my hands are shaking. Eyes screwed shut while my heart beats so loudly in my chest I hear it ringing in my ears.

"Y/n, "

"Let go of me, " I tremble.

Tears fill my eyes. I am not sure, Taehyung will probably never want to hurt me, not physically at least. This is the man that broke my heart beyond compare. The same man who is living in an enormous home with 6 other men who carry weapons. He wasn't my Taehyung, and that's why at this moment I am so scared.

"Just listen-"

"Don't touch me!" I snap, "Please just let go of me."

And Taehyung releases your hand. I can barely control my feet, shuffling out of fear before pressing my head against a wall far out of sight. I can only hear him sigh, and as I watch from the other side of the room in the dark. I gaze at Taehyung, watching him place a headband on to nudge the curls away from his face. Taehyung leans on the counter and sighs...

What the fuck just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.1K 95
"𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘶𝘬, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶...
21.9K 518 71
"do you seriously think that you're gonna be able to run away from me?? I'm the greatest Mafia there is" "you're right Mr. mafia...........But we ain...
99.1K 3.6K 43
"I'm...I'm sorry for shouting at you" He said with a very soft voice making you calm as more tears slid down your cheeks. "Don't be scared I won't h...
426K 21.9K 100
[ MAFIA AU] 𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 noun- 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑟𝑦 𝑜�...