Miss Park

By itsnotuptome

"This is all so wrong, Rosie" "I know... but I can't help myself" More

Introductions
Senior Year
Miss Park
Favourite
One Sugar Please
Café
5.58 am
From the window
Distraction
Lets Go
Shall we?
No Judgement
The Plan
Morning Stretch
No Jeans
Need some help?
Studying?
Inappropriate
We Can't
Stay
I Got You Coffee!
Painting
Are You Wearing Pyjamas?
Hey Mum
Revision
Baby
I'll Come Too!
Video Chat
Do you want to?
Come for a walk?
Do you like the beach?
Roller rink
Lisa finally wins a bet
Don't Lie
Tutoring
Friday Night
Dinner Date
Five More Minutes
She's Rough
Butterfly Wings
Hold My Hand
Are you sure?
Good Morning
Alice
Nice Jacket
Red Lipstick
It Will Be Fun
It Will Be Fun (Part 2)
Party girl
Grandma
Just in time for lunch!
Now, Off To Class
Unknown
Shame
Does she?
What do we do?
Found her
Before he does
Can I have your number?
Received
I miss you already
I love her
It wasn't our fault
3 weeks
I'll see you soon!
Pure, Freeing, Comforting
I told you
Completely Numb
Red
It's Lisa
This is your fault
How did you find me?
Who is she?
I'm Sorry, Miss!
No, Stay
I'm leaving
Matching
A muffin and a coffee
The Only Exception
Restless
Chicken, anyone?
Volunteer
Who's going to tell?
Anytime
Warm Washcloth
I'm bored
I won't be long
Statement
Flowers
Always
Evie
I'm Sorry
Cleared
J & J
Visitor
Patience
First Official Date
What if?
Graduation
Hold My Hand (Version 2)
Miss Park mini series (smut)
New Story!
New Story!

We Got Caught

4.9K 238 91
By itsnotuptome

"We got caught."

Three words that I was definitely not expecting to hear come out of her mouth. I felt like my heart dropped into my stomach.

We got caught.

"Hey, baby it's okay" I whispered it only softly, still not over the shock. A million thoughts were flying around my head concerning my career, legal action by the school, criminal charges. But the one thing that sat above the rest was the very large possibility that Lisa and I had to break up. I hope to god that she doesn't think this is her fault. But the look on her face tells me otherwise. "By who?"

"Jennie and Jisoo"

Relief washes through my body and I let out a weak laugh. All the while Lisa is looking at me like I have lost my mind. "Jennie and Jisoo? Oh babygirl that's okay! I knew you hated lying to them and I was actually going to tell you that you could tell them. But, I guess now you don't have to".

She doesn't say anything, just lunges at me and latches her arms around my waist, her little head buried in my neck and hair as if she's trying to hide. I can feel her heart racing against my own chest and her breathing is slightly shaky. I didn't realise how worked up she was.

"Don't be upset, it's all okay. We can trust Jennie and Jisoo, they're your best friends". I run my hands up and down her back, under her jacket so I can pretty much feel her back muscles.

"I wasn't upset about them finding out, I was upset because I thought you'd hate me." Her words were all muffled and broken. I feel a tiny little piece of me break when I realise that she was so upset over thinking I'd ever get angry at her.

I pull her arms off of my waist and guide her to my desk, dodging the student desks and chairs. I take a seat at my desk and went pull her down onto my lap. What I wasn't expecting was for her to climb in herself and settle her legs on either side of my hips so she was straddling me.

"I'm not mad at you, okay? Not even slightly. I know that you'd never do anything to hurt us. I trust you completely". I place my hands on either side of her tiny waist and massaged it with my fingers. Just as I was about to say something else, I was cut off by Lisa holding my face in her two hands, her thumb rubbing my cheek gently.

The sun was at the perfect angle, streaking her brown iris', honey-like swirls swimming around her eyes, making my head feel light when they pierced my own. She leans forward and our lips connect. I've kissed her so many times, but it will never stop shocking me. How her soft lips move against mine slowly, how she tastes and how it makes me feel like I'm intoxicated.

"You promise everything's okay?" She breaks our kiss and presses her forehead against mine. She's slightly sweaty from what I assume is her running here to tell me that we were caught, but I don't care. All I care about is showing her that I'm not mad at her. 

"I promise... everything's fine" I pull her in towards me. If I didn't know Lisa like this, if I was only her teacher and knew her through school, I would never have guessed that she was so soft and gentle. Someone who needs to be reassured and loves cuddling. I could see that she was nice and well liked, but I only truely saw her being gentle with Jennie and Jisoo, everyone else she seemed to be slightly defensive with. But now, that I've gotten to know her, she's like a baby that constantly wants to be held.

"Class is about to start, you better go. But you can come back during lunch, okay?" She rises up out of my lap and nods.

With one last kiss and a second to calm herself down, she walks out of the door.

———————

LISA POV

I avoided Jennie and Jisoo all day, but I did message them to meet me at the park near our houses after school at 6.00 pm. So... I was walking there now. It doesn't take long for us to walk from our houses to meet at the park, probably 10-15 minutes at most. If you jog you can get there in 5 from Jennie's house. Mine was just across the road though so I only took seconds. But we've been hanging out at this park since we became friends and it's just a place that we go when we need to think or just spend time with each other.

They were already there when I arrived, so it was a little awkward walking up to them and avoiding eye contact. All three of us were dressed for the cooler conditions, and we'd somehow all worn black.

"Hey, guys" I shoved my hands into my pockets and mumbled when I had reached them. They were both sitting on the edge of the playground. "I'm sorry".

Jennie opened her mouth to speak but Jisoo beat her to it. "Where did you go this morning? You just ran off and then you avoided us all day."

I hung my head. "I went to see my girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend? So... this is serious?" Jisoo leans forwards and puts a hand on my shoulder.

I nod because I couldn't really do anything else.

"You're not just hooking up with her?" It was Jennie's turn to speak up. The hurt in her voice made me feel so fucking guilty.

I raise my head to look at them both with wide eyes. "No, we're not just hooking up".

"How long has it been going on?" Jennie shot another question at me, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"Nearly four months".

They both stare at me, mouths hanging open and eyes popping out of their heads. Even though they had watched us kiss, it was like they still couldn't process it. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I wanted to, guys. But I had to think about Rosie and if she was comfortable with me telling you guys. I hated lying to you two, and I wanted to tell you as soon as she kissed me." It came out quickly but softly, and you could tell that I meant it, the girls seemed to understand because Jennie nodded slightly.

"It's okay Lis, we get it. But like we asked earlier, you'd tell us if she was forcing you into this?" Jisoo's deep voice was full of concern and her eyes had a desperate kind of sparkle in them.

"No!" I answered so quickly I scared myself. But, I gripped either one of their wrists. "I promise you she's not. She's sweet and she's gentle. She takes care of me and she's funny, we watch movies and we kiss and it's all so good. She's so funny and- what?"

They're both smiling at me, a complete change to the sympathetic and upset look I was receiving not 1 minute ago. "You really like her?"

I let out a breath at Jennie's words. "Yeah..."

"And you're being careful? I don't want either of you getting in trouble for this okay?"

I nod, looking up to give two of my three favourite people a small smile.

"Okay, bitch it's storytime now". Jisoo pulls me down to sit beside her on the playground, Jennie following quickly.

And so, I tell our story start to finish, my two best friends gasping in all of the right places.

"Wait wait wait.... you two haven't had sex yet?" Jennie cuts me off as I'm telling her about our weekend. I can feel my cheeks heat up and my stomach squirming.

"Um no. But we have had one or two heavy make out sessions... and I have seen her wearing nothing but a towel once on a video chat.... so there's that!" Jisoos jaw hangs open when I mentioned the towel thing and honestly... same, her body is definitely something to drool over.

"It's going to happen soon... I can feel it!" I roll my eyes at Jisoo and all three of us laugh.

"Yeah Lisa she's right, you're gonna be banging that in no time... unless Miss Park is one to be dominant?" Jennie smirks and I'm getting embarrassed now.

"I mean... yeah she was on top of me when we were making out the other night... and she's always the one who takes control when we kiss..." Jennie cracks up laughing so Jisoo and I join her.

"I missed you guys" I feel like I haven't been able to talk to you properly about everything, and now that I can, it feels really good..." I can feel the emotions in my body rush to the surface.

Jisoo reaches over and takes my hand. "We missed you too, Lis".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.7K 22
Lisa is a police officer, Jennie is a doctor... Two women, an irresistible attraction and lots of obstacles. Will they make it work?
16.2K 715 24
Read at your own risk!! ⚠️ This story contains fluff, jelly, and possessive Jennie ---- Prof x Student Jenlisa au Listop
9.1K 448 14
Rose x female reader "I want to kiss it all better." "Well, you shouldn't have hurt me to begin with."
523K 13K 35
"Make her fall for you but don't ever fall for her. If this plan will succeed then I'll be your boyfriend but no strings attached" "Deal" "I'll giv...