Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

10 ~ The Prince's Chamber

74.8K 5.3K 459
By magicallovely

Abhishree POV

If I really had the Control over writing my own Destiny then I definitely had molded that Part of my Life, when Life was more Worse than Dying.

I tried to open my eyes when I heard a few People gossiping around me. Some tensions and talks around me, made me open them wide and see a few ladies around me.

I saw the queen sitting on the edge of the bed and I tried to Get up instantly seeing her. My head was bursting with pain. Seeing that she Said.

"Keep Sitting" I looked at her Flat reaction which was hard to understand. She was quite old but charming and beautiful as a young lady. I Greeted her. 

"You are here, Your Majesty," I said in curiosity as to what she was doing early morning around me. 

"Maa Saheb, Call me Maa Saheb," She said smilingly. 

"Maa Saheb?" I asked Confirming it again. I must have been killed by now and I wondered Why I was still alive?

"Hnn, Everyone calls me this. By the way, I am very impressed with your Beauty and Fearlessness" She said calmly looking at me and remembered the yesternight. I challenged the Prince for the War and then My head spun and I lost. But I was still wondering about the Purpose of her behind being there. 

I nodded and gave a fake smile.

"What's your name?" She asked.

I settled myself comfortably as the heavy jewelry was sunk into my skin leaving marks. 

"Abhi, My name is Abhishree," I said in a calm tone.

Her face turned flat with eyes a little wide and then a slight smile appeared on her face.

"Abhishree?" She said raising her left eyebrow and a wide smile.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Princess of PratapGarh?" She said Smilingly and anger rushed into me.

"No, Slave of your son" Her expression changed all of sudden in a Fallen and She looked around Everyone and somehow I felt that wrong words slipped through my tongue.

"I want to talk to her in Private, You can leave" She retired everyone.

"What you did yesternight" She looked into my eyes and continued. "was something that can bring death to you." 

"I am already dead," I replied. (Hum Pehle hi mar chuke hai)

"Why are you saying so?, Whatever happened was political and practical. Empire battles for the Thrust of power and expansion of their empire" She said in a calm voice.

"Yes, and after?," I said calmly with a questioning face.

"You are asked to be a slave and then Garnish the mehfil," I said.

"I can understand your anger, dear," She said in a sad tone.

I laughed a fake laughter "Anger... I HATE your Son" I replied. (Gussa..., Nafrat Karte hai aapke bete se) "And the soil I made from, I swear on it that I ruin him to ashes." (Or hnn, Jis mitti ke bane hai hum, us mitti ki kasam, mitti me mila de unhe)

Her face turned angry all of sudden and she pulled out the dagger from her waistband and thrown at me.

"Then take it and cut his Throat and I swear that I won't even cry on his death." (To lo fir, cheer do uska Gala, Kasam khate hai hum, uff take nahi karenge unki maut pe) She said and continued." And let your hatred win. But, keep one thing in your mind. Death will be easy for him than bowing in front of a him. And he has much more hatred for you in his heart than you think." 

She was taking a heavy breathes and continued. "I thought, you are different. You are different because you challenged him in front of all kingdom and he didn't do anything. I wonder how he managed to go against the decision of the King of killing you. I don't know and even don't care about whatever happens between you. All I want to say is there is something in you." She completed.

She took a long breath calming her and her words started alarming in mind. But, there was one question in my mind. Didn't she do anything regarding his behavior?

"That means you are justifying the deeds of your son. He, asking for me to be his Slave was right?" I asked her.

She stood up and walked towards the couch. "You, You are a girl. And a girl is never alone. She is the strongest creature on earth. She kills, sometimes with her beauty, sometimes with her power, and sometimes with her Brain. History is witness, Men ruled the lands, and women, Women ruled them. Women give birth to them and she is always stronger than them." She finished turning towards me and I stood up in respect.

I nodded although I couldn't understand what she wanted to say. She came closer and sat on the bed again.

"Sit down, Abhishree," She said smilingly. 

I sat on her instruction again. 

"I like you If there was someone else in your Place. I have had killed her already. You are very strong Abhishree. You are daring, you challenged him in front of all and I wonder he didn't do anything." She finished and shook her head.

"By the way, Leave this" She smiled and clapped two times. 

An attendee came and she ordered. "Bring some food for Princess".

Turning to me she said, "You lost your consciousness and Doctor asked you to eat properly and sleep well." She smiled and leaned closer to kiss my forehead. 

"God bless you," She said and stood up. I bowed in respect to her and she left.

Lying on the bed I was thinking and finding the meaning of her words. I listened to her carefully but couldn't interpret it well. The thought of yesternight blurred my mind. The dance I did, the challenge of war, and how the hell I lost my consciousness.

Why fight was not the solution? How I was more powerful than him? What meaning left in my life? What would I do now? My mind was bursting with such questions.

Feeling uncomfortable with the heavy jewelry. I moved to the dressing table, and looking at it I remembered that the Chamber belonged to the Prince. 

My heartbeat raced thinking that I slept in his chamber. But, a closer look to it told that he didn't come yesternight here and not finding him there. I removed my heavy jewelry kept them safely. 

"Princess, The food is ready" The attendee caught my attention and I asked her to keep it there. 

Removing all the jewelry I chose to eat. I was hungry for a long. Seeing the delicious food made my mouth watered. I started eating and Somehow I remembered the prosperous life of my mine at my empire. Reminding the dead body of my brother, I couldn't eat anymore bite. I left the food and washing the freshly flowing tears, I ran. 

I ran if I was running my last race. I went through the three different parts of the chamber before exiting the main entrance. But, someone snatched my hand and I looked at him. 

My heartbeat was racing, looking at the same dangerous face, angry and pissed off. And all of sudden he  started pulling me to the inside of the Chamber,

"Leave my hand" I screamed but ignoring that he continued pulling me like garbage. 

"Leave my hand" I screamed again. 

He left it with a force when we reached his Dressing Room. 

I looked at him and he at me, holding my shoulder like digging the finger inside my skin, he yelled. "What you think of yourself? Hnn?" 

I could sense the anger in his voice.

Cupping my cheeks with harshness, he continued "How dare you ruin the celebration of mine. How the hell dares you to disrespect me in front of everyone. You might have got killed for this, You stupid Idiot." He was roaring and his voice was echoing in the room.

He started forcing me backward and pinned me to the wall and roared. "How dare you, My Slave," He said that word especially to make me angry. 

"I am not your Slave, I am Princess Abhishree" I spatted back. I was not afraid.

He smiled sarcastically.

"So, Dear Princess, If you have kept the knife to my neck. You should have cut me" Her tone was serious but I could sense the anger behind it "You should have changed the History, You might have won by now If you pierced my throat" (Jab khanjar rakh hi diya tha hamari garden pe, to kaat dena chahiya tha. Badal dena chahiye tha Itihaas. Aap Jeet jaati)

"But, Since you missed your chance, I won't miss mine. I hate you and hate you to no limits. I will make your life a living hell. you won't be able to live or die. And you are my slave. you do whatever I ask to. You do as I say, you feel as I want. you suffer as I want you to" His hot breathes fanning over my cheeks when his voice was thundering in anger. 

He always leaves me stunned by his words. Somehow I felt knots in my stomach listening to his dangerous spells. 

"And if you ever try to disrespect me again in front of anyone. I swear you will regret it to life." He roared throwing his fist on the wall with force and moved backward. 

I was frightened by his words and didn't know what to do. I was helpless. I couldn't bear him, I was not able to tolerate him. I was not that strong. Feeling the warm liquid on my cheeks flowing from my eyes I looked at the ground remembering God that where the hell is he right now? 

My life became worse than anything and suddenly I remembered maa saheb's words. Women are stronger than men. washing the tears away I managed to look at him.

He was standing a little far showing his backside to me when I said.

"I am not afraid of you," I said and he turned. 

Looking at me, he smiled and laughed. He laughed like a maniac again and started moving towards me. 

He came closer and took my hand softly. He made me walk with him and the knots are started to tie and open thinking about what he was doing.

He made me walked towards his bed and holding my shoulder with his hands lightly, moved me to sit on the edge.

"Sit" He instructed with a devil smile.

I wanted to run or the earth part. This man was insane.

I looked at his moves very carefully. He moved towards the dressing table and took his jewels off. He took his rings out came back towards me.

He stood in front of me with a devil face and I was hell frightened at that moment.

He started taking off his upper and in few seconds removed it and kept it on the couch.

***

"हमने दुख से पुछा, तू कौन है?
उसने मुसकुरा कर कहा, मै जिन्दगी हूॅ"

***

Another Update, Thank you so much for your love and support.

Here are my new lovelies

Shayaa            sumilili                reader_snail               VandanaSingh737            stylish_cutie

SanajanKapoor3               suns2411            soniagill514               baghoriyaaa             crictress

msdreamer1402           ANJI_PRAKASH           Ananya_1205        goodvibegv       maggipandu

The Target of votes of this chapter is 70 votes. Please vote fast for the next update.

Pleaseee let me know how you liked the chapter.

Love you all ❤❤❤

PAYMENT - VOTE ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.9K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
3.7M 131K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
66.8K 4.8K 16
RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manipulations. Royalty and arrogance run in...
14.9K 2.3K 33
He was a prince who had lost his heart. She was a princess who had a heart of gold. The cruel fate forced them together. But what started as a nigh...