𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍...

By Shameless_Reads

"ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ?" "𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆?" More

𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙚𝙣
𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
Fourty
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four

𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

1.1K 18 1
By Shameless_Reads

Jeff was having a huge party at his house, I was going to meet Hannah and Jessica there. I wanted Justin to tag along, but he said he shouldn't go. That he didn't want to cause any issues with anyone. I knew he had his reasons for not going, so I just brushed it off. 

Look, we can't be together right now. It's for the best. 

I stared at that text for ages, reading it over and over. That wasn't until Hannah called me, I answered it once I saw her name pop up on the screen.

"Hey, Han," I answered, a smile on my lips.

"Hey, Dawn. We're here," She said, "Are you ready?" I could hear Jessica in the background laughing and talking with someone. "Oh! We brought Alex, I'm not sure if you've met him yet."

"I'll be out in a second..." 

I hung up and shoved my phone into my pocket before I rushed out the door and got into Hannah's car, sliding into the empty passenger seat. I looked over my shoulder at Jess, she was sitting next to Alex... He was blonde, not naturally though. That was obvious. "Hi, you must be Alex?" I greeted him.

"Yeah," He nodded, "Uh, you're Dawn, right? I love that name."

"Okay, we're all acquainted," Jessica said, impatiently. "Should we get going?"

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Once we got to the party, I found a drink and started to talk to everyone around me. I was getting lost in the party, I was unwinding and finally able to laugh with the others, I even tried to get to know Alex a little better.

I went to the kitchen and fumbled around to grab a cup, deciding what I wanted to drink next. That's when I felt someone put an arm around me, "Hey, pretty lady," It was Bryce, "What are you up to?"

"Oh, Bryce," I sighed, relieved, "I'm actually trying to decide what to drink next... Then I think I'm going to find Hannah," I showed him my empty cup. 

"Ouch," He said jokingly, "You're avoiding me already?"

"Never!"  

Bryce laughed quietly as he squeezed my shoulder, "Oh... Come hang out with me and the guys, we have some games going, it'll be fun!" 

I looked around the crowd to see if Hannah was nearby, then I shrugged,  "Sure, why not."

I filled up my cup and then went with him to the living room where I sat down on the couch. Monty filled the spot next to me once he saw me, "Hey," He said quietly, "Look, I'm really sorry," He did seem pretty apologetic.

"I know," I replied, resting my hand against his leg, "It's okay."

The others started up a game of flip cup, I sat and watched, laughing at their fails, "Bryce, come on," I said to him, "That has to be one of the shittest flips I have ever seen!" 

"You want to try?" He laughed in reply. I shook my head no, still laughing at him.

I noticed Hannah was across the room, talking to Hannah as she occasionally looked towards the group I was in. I smiled at her, she was quick to smile right back. 

Then I felt a splash on my legs, Bryce spilled his drink all over me, "Oh, Jesus," I complained, "How drunk are you?" He was quick to apologize by wrapping his arms around me in a quick hug. 

Once his arms left my body, they were replaced by somebody else's. Monty was holding me close, I blinked slowly, as if that would help me sober up. He leaned his head against my shoulder, "I miss you," He said sloppily, "But, you know that, don't you?"

"I know," I said quietly. 

"Let's go upstairs..."

I looked towards Hannah again, she watched as I followed Monty up the stairs; she kept her eyes on me the entire time. We went into the restroom, closing and locking it behind us. He lifted me onto the counter and stood between my legs, his hands on my hips.

"I know it's only been... What, a day? But it's been rough."

"I know," I felt like that was the only think I could keep repeating to him. I knew I liked Justin, but Monty was getting under my skin right now. I couldn't wait for Justin forever. 

"I need you..." His voice was at a whisper,  "I want you back."

"You really fucking scared me the other day."

He sighed, "I know, I was just so fucking angry- not at you, but at Justin," He told me, "The way he was flirting with you, touching you."

"I am not your property," I told him, sternly. "You can't freak out every time I talk to someone, that's not how this works."

He nodded, "I know that," That felt like a lie, "There's just something about you that drives me crazy," He got closer, our hips touching, "You are so fucking hot," He whispered before we started to kiss, he then tugged at my waistband. I felt guilt as we started to have sex right on Jeff's bathroom counter, but Monty was saying all the right things. 

Monty groaned softly, his fingers tracing along my skin softly causing me to get goosebumps. 

That was when I started to think about Justin. About how we slept together last night; I was imagining it was him on top of me, the beads of sweat the rolled off his forehead... Then I shook it off, remembering who was really grabbing a hold of me. Monty, not Justin.

I heard footsteps storming towards the door, "Monty, wait," I grumbled out, he ignored it.

"Shhh... Shit, say my name again," He mumbled into my shoulder.

"There is someone outside," I tried to get him off of me.

Someone started banging on the door, this finally got Monty to step away from me, I shuddered as the cold air hit my hips. 

"Monty! You're a fucking prick, why did you send that shit out?" It was Justin's voice. I quickly pulled my clothes back on and gave Monty a confused look, "Get out here!" 

Monty's expression was blank, "What are you even talking about?" He replied. 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Justin continued to shout, banging on the door again, "What the fuck is your problem?" 

I noticed Monty's phone on the floor, I quickly leaned over and grabbed it; luckily his passcode was the same. It opened up right to his texts, that's when I saw the mass text that was sent to everyone we know. A video of the two of us having sex, something he took without my knowledge or consent. My face wasn't in it, but it was so easy to put the pieces together.

"What the fuck?" I hit him in the chest with a closed fist, "Why would you do that? What the fuck!" 

"You can't even tell it's you," Monty argued, "I could say it's anyone."

"I told you exactly how I felt about this kind of stuff, what is your problem?" 

I unlocked the door and rushed out to Justin; he wrapped his arms around me as I attempted to keep my composure. Monty brushed past us and I heard Bryce shout out; "Hey, I meant to ask you, Monty, is the lady in the video who we think it is?"

"No," Monty replied, "It's the new girl," Monty lied through his teeth. My body went numb, Hannah was already dealing with the photo of herself going around, now she had to deal with this?

"Oh, you and Hannah? Nice," Bryce was basically applauding him for sending around a sex tape- I was disgusted. 

I wanted to rush down there and tell everyone the truth, to protect Hannah from more name calling. But, I said nothing, I was scared of everyone knowing it was me. Justin pulled me into Jeff's room, where we sat on the bed. He kept his arms around me, trying to keep me calm.

"It's alright, I got you," He whispered. 

"Thank you," I said to Justin, even though I didn't want to say that. I wanted to tell him I loved him, that he meant the world to me. I couldn't get those words out of my mouth. 

"I will always have your back, remember?"

"I-" I tried to say it again, but stopped.

"What, love me? Fantasize about me," He teased.

"Both." 

"Both?"

"Well, I was thinking about you while I was in there with Monty- I love you. At least a little bit."

He laughed, "Nice," He kissed my temple, "That's good."

"I hate that I can feel him on my skin still, I need to forget him."

Justin placed his hand on my arm, the two of us kissing. It got heated pretty quickly, his hands all over me, his lips finding every inch of my skin. That was until the door flew open and Hannah walked in, "I'm sorry," She said in a soft voice, it looked like she had been crying. She rushed out of the room, I went to go after her, but Justin stopped me.

"Let her go find Jess, you have your own problems."

I sighed, nodding in agreement. Justin got up and closed the door again. We ended up just falling asleep in Jeff's bed that night, he held me all night, never letting go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2K 19
"that show was freaking amazing." "was is? or was it fucking amazing?" "that show was fucking amazing!"
119K 2.3K 81
"wanna go on an insta date?"
92.1K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂�...
509K 8.9K 56
"only fools fall for him." "so does that make me a fool then?" [13 reasons why fanfiction] [social media] [lowercase intended]