Fat Girl - BTS FF

By tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... More

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi
Chapter 4: Cheered Up
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 24: Serendipity
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 31: Arrest
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Sunshine

4.8K 181 121
By tonibu76

AT PJ's CAFE - JIMIN's POV

Oh no, here comes Y/N. I am not ready to face her after last night. Maybe I should back off? I turned around thinking that she wouldn't see me... wrong...

Y/N: "Hey Jimin! Good morning bestie! I came in for some bubble tea." At least she has a big smile plastered on her face.

Now this is strange. She is acting happy.... Like nothing happened last night. She doesn't seem mad at all. Is she still drunk this morning????

Y/N: "I would like some of those cookies too!" She says excitedly.

WOW! Her grin is huge. And pretty. Is she THAT excited about the cookies? Is she reminiscing about last night... maybe.

Y/N: "Earth to Jimin!" She waves her hand in my face to get my attention.

Jimin: "Oh sorry... My mind is somewhere else. Here is your order." She finally notices my arm.

Y/N: "What happened to your arm?" She looks at me concerned.

I tell her the entire story I told Yohan.

Y/N: "OMG that is terrible. I will come over and cook for you and help straighten up tonight, OK?"

Jimin: "OK. What are you up to anyway?" I inquire.

Y/N: "Nothing much, gonna walk around the park because it is such a pretty day." She says with a huge smile.

Jimin: "I am glad you are in such a good mood after what happened last night."

Y/N: "Of course I am! You came and got me from that 'octopus' house I really appreciate it."

Jimin: "Do you remember the rest of the night?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah. I got drunk and you brought me home." She walked around the counter to give me a tight side hug.

Y/N: "I am so glad to have you has my best friend. I'll see you later on, ok!" She waves and walks out of the door.

OK, THAT was strange. Does she not remember what happened last night? If not... GOOD... she never has to find out.

AT THE PARK - Y/N POV

Cherry blossom season is so nice! I decided to take some pictures because they are just so pretty. Trying for a good shot... I inch back more and more until I bumped into something... or rather someone... because that person caught me before I fell to the ground. I looked up to find myself in the arms of a man with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my entire life.

???: "Are you alright miss?" The stranger asks.

I didn't say one word. I just looked up at him. That smile! I am blinded by his radiance! I feel like I am being held by the sunshine. Just stunning.

???: "Miss... are you OK?" He starts to shake me a little and tap my cheek with his fingers.

Y/N: "Hello... beautiful man..." Looking him dead in the eye. I realize what I just said. My eyes doubled in size and I turned completely red.

???: "Well, hello beautiful woman." He stands me back up, and I brush myself off.

Y/N: "Oh I'm sorry for bumping into you and for staring." I am sooo embarrassed. I cannot look him in the face.

???: "It's quite alright. My name is Hoseok. And you are?" He holds his hand out to shake mine and I hold on to his hand. I don't shake it. I just hold it.

Y/N: "Hi, I am Y/N." I smile at him. We just stand there for a while not letting our hands go.

Hoseok: "Well if we are going to keep holding hands, lets walk around then." We did just that. I was so caught up with Hoseok that I forgot about going back to help Jimin.

HOSEOK's SPECS
SMILE LIKE SUNSHINE
*Age: 36
*Height: 5'10"
*Build: Slim and fit
*Complexion: Dark Tan
*Eyes: Brown
*Hair: Red/Orange dyed
*Manages a dance studio
*Owns a place downtown
*Bachelor

A MONTH LATER

It has now been a month since I have been dating Hoseok and flaking on my bestie. Jimin is not happy about Hoseok. He thinks Hoseok is hiding something. He says I need to watch out because he gets a bad vibe. I think Jimin is just jealous because someone else is coming over my house every evening instead of him.

Hoseok has such a pleasant demeanor. He is a joy to be around. He teaches kids from 4 to 17 years old how to dance at his studio. He takes special care with them all. Over time I start to notice that he pays attention to this one young girl more than the others. Her name is Hollie. She is about 13. He sometimes takes her home on the way to our dates. I think nothing of it. He's just sweet like that.

One day I came to the studio to surprise him and all the kids with cupcakes. What a mistake! I walk in and see only him and Hollie there. They were sitting on the floor. She was crying. Then I see it. She lays her head on his lap and he starts stroking her hair and kisses her forehead. That is when I couldn't watch anymore. I burst in the studio.

Y/N: "What is going on here Hoseok? What are you doing with this little girl?  Are you messing around with this CHILD? Is this why you give her special treatment and bring her home at night?" I yell. This is too much. I'm going off!

Hoseok: "Wait, let me explain..." He and Hollie stand up.

Y/N: "NO. Are you sleeping with this girl?" I yell louder and start throwing stuff at him.

Hoseok: "Please stop Y/N!" He grabs my wrist to stop me from throwing stuff at him.

Y/N: "No, you let me go. You're a freaking pedophile!!!! I'm gonna call CPS on you!" I pull out my phone to dial the police on this CHILD MOLESTER. We start to physically fight over my phone. We fall to the ground rolling around. Now he has me on my back, with both of my hands pinned above my head.

Hoseok: "Hollie... babygirl... PLEASE go into the other room and call your mother to pick you up." She runs to the back room.

Y/N: "BABYGIRL! You call ME babygirl at NIGHT.... What The Heck!!!" Now I'm kicking and squirming under him.

Hoseok: "Just stop and listen to me for a minute." I stop moving and start to cry. He releases my hands and we sit up, both tired of fighting.

Y/N: "Look here... R Kelly Jr... What kind of explanation could there be for this?"

Hoseok: "I am not like that. Hollie is m-"

???Woman: "Hoseok! What is going on in here? Hollie called me all upset... HOLLIE!" Hollie comes running out of the back room and hugs her mom.

???Woman: "Hollie sweetheart... what happened?" Hollie, her face full of tears, points at ME!

Hollie: "Eomma. That woman was hitting daddy and calling him a child molester." She cries into  the woman's chest.

???Woman: "Oh really?" She pats Hollie's back as she shoots a death glare to Hoseok. She then turns to me.

???Woman: "My name is Felicia. Why are you putting your hands on my husband?"

Y/N: "Your husband?" I look back and forth between Hoseok and Felicia.

Felicia: "Yes dear. Hoseok is my husband and Hollie is our daughter. Again, why are you putting your hands on my husband?"  I turn to look at Hoseok who has a guilty look on his face.

Y/N: "So Hoseok, you were just hugging your daughter and you aren't an R Kelly Jr?" I feel totally embarrassed.

Felicia: "Oh I see what happened. She is your new girlfriend. Am I right?" He nods his head 'yes'. I'm completely confused about this situation.

Felicia: "Why didn't you tell her you were married? You need to be open with your girlfriends about your situation."

HUH... WHAT?

Hoseok: "Look Y/N, I am in an open marriage with Felicia. We are allowed to date other people. I should have told you sooner," He apologizes. I'm speechless.

Y/N: "Bye Felicia." I just walked out of the building. In shock.

 I need Jimin. I pull out my phone and dial Jimin's number. He answers.

Jimin [On the phone]: "Hi Y/-"

Y/N: "Jimin, are you at home?"

Jimin [On the phone]: "Yes."

Y/N: "I need to come see you."

Jimin [On the phone]: "Sure, the more the merrier."

I hang up and drive straight over to Jimin's. 

AT JIMIN'S HOUSE - Y/N'S POV

I knock on the door. When the door opens... the first thing I see is...

Y/N: "Yohan? What are you doing here?"

---------------------------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
511K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
222K 6.4K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
117K 4.6K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] β–ΊCEO AU β–ΊArra...