FS| Firehouse Lovers

By Samantha_Chicago

It's Katrina Harts first day at firehouse 51. Hart Grew up alongside a family of first responders and that's... More

Not An Update! Another A/N
First Day
History Repeats
Though Day
Celebrations
Scary Call
The Better Part
Secrets
Broken
Sealstead
Birthday Girl
A Dark Day
Lonely Day
The Highs and Lows
Signs
Sad Day Big News
Big Day
"A New Detective"
"Congrats By The Way"
Nerves
Caring Too Much
The News
Protecting
Final Person
Hospital Visit
The Party
Emotional Day
It's Still Hard
Stalker
Unexpected Visitor
Hard Day
Back At Work
Back In Town
Acting Strange
Undercover
Date Night
Telling People
Everyone Knows Now
New Car
Home Sweet Home!
Visitor
Surprise
Gifts
Final Shift
Gender Reveal
"Lucky Man"
Helping Hand
Birthday Boy!
The Nursery
Finishing The Nursery
New Detective
Dress Shopping
Christmas Party
Christmas Shopping
"Guns Away"
Baby Halstead
Coming Home
Christmas Day
"Officers Down"
Awake
Unknown
Planning
Lazy Day
Gunshot
Hero
"That Bad"
Pink
Wedding Shopping
"That Saved Him"
Explosion
"Spoil my fun"
Severide's
Fight
Forgive
Girls Night
Ill
Mrs Halstead
Authors Note

Party Surprises

530 19 10
By Samantha_Chicago

A Week Later

Noah was screaming which was strange for him. I rolled out of bed trying to let Jay sleep.
I walked into the nursery and picked Noah up "What's wrong little man?" I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down. I started rocking Noah when Jay walked in "Jay go back to bed" "No" I looked down at Noah and felt his head "Jay feel his head" Jay walked over and placed the back of his hand on Noah's head "He's hot" I nodded "I'll go get the thermometer" I nodded and walked over to the changing table. I took Noah's little babygrow off and left him in his diaper. Jay walked back in and handed me the thermometer. I checked Noah's temperature and it was slightly higher than normal. "What's the time?" "6 am" "I'll just stay up" "I can tell Dani and Kelly we aren't coming" "No way whatever they have to tell us they will probably tell us today" he laughed and looked at Noah "I'll go make us breakfast" I nodded and Jay walked out. I walked back over to the rocking chair and sat down before feeding Noah. 
Jay walked in with a plate of pancakes each "That looks good" I smiled and burped Noah then placed him in his cot. I took out my phone and messaged Dani "Are you going to tell me yet?" I looked at Jay "I'm going insane not knowing whatever Dani and Kelly have to tell us" he laughed "Eat your pancakes" I took the pancakes from him and started eating them. I turned to him "When can we get our dog back? Noah is 2 weeks old" "When I go back to work" I gave him a look. "I want to ask people soon" "So do it" "I only have something for Dani, Erin, Kim and Nat" "So get something for Sylvie" "I'll use that necklace I chose" "Yeah" "What about you" "A text will do" I laughed "At least ask them in person" "Maybe today then" I turned to Noah "Pageboy?" "Yeah, how old will he be?" "If we do go for that December date then 11 months or a year if we go after Christmas" "Why not Christmas day" "We can't do that" "Why not?" "Because no one would show up" I laughed and walked over to the cot and picked Noah up and walked over to Jay. I leaned down and kissed him "I'm going to go bathe Noah" "I'll come." I walked through to our en-suite and sat on the floor while Jay turned the bath on. Jay sat down next to me and hugged me "I need to send in for a new turnout jacket" "Why?" "So it can have Halstead on it" "Why this early?" "So it's here in time" "In time for what?" "The wedding" "Why?" "So when we leave I can wear it" I smiled "If you're getting a new turnout jacket don't you need a new name bar?" "I need a name bar, 2 turnout jackets" "You're crazy for paying for all that" "I don't pay for it" I smiled and put Noah in the bath and bathed him. I took Noah out and wrapped him in his little towel.

Jay walked in with a diaper. "Can you change him while I shower?" "Yeah" "Don't put any clothes on him I'll pick something out" "Ok" I handed Noah to Jay and stood up. Once I got out the shower I straightened my hair and did a really light makeup look. I walked out to the bedroom and Jay was sitting on the bed holding Noah. "I have a surprise for you" He looked at me strangely "It arrived yesterday" "What is it?" "You will see once Noah is dressed" I opened the wardrobe and looked inside. I knew what I wanted Noah to wear so I tried to match it. I chose a light grey short dress and a pair of grey high heeled boots. I turned around to Jay "I'm going to make Noah match so you have to match" I smiled and took Noah from him "What colours?" "Grey and light blue" "Ok" I smiled and walked to the nursery.
I put Noah on the changing table and took out the outfit I had planned for him.

I put him in his pram then ran downstairs and grabbed the diaper bag and car seat. I ran back upstairs and placed the diaper bag on the changing table. I quickly packed the diaper bag and took Noah and put him in the car seat. I placed the blanket over the car seat and picked it up. I grabbed the diaper bag and walked downstairs. Jay was sitting on the sofa and he watched me walk down "You do match us" I smiled and walked over to him. "What's this surprise?" "Look at his blanket" Jay looked down at Noah's blanket "How did you get my badge number" "I took your badge from your dress blues" he shook his head "I love you" "I love you too" I kissed him "Let's get moving" "Hold on the pram or no pram" "Pram but I left it in the car" "I took it out yesterday" I shook my head "You need to listen to the doctor" "I'll get the pram" "Ok" I walked to the car and put Noah in before strapping his car seat into the car. Jay came out "Do you have everything you need?" "I think so" "Stuff for Dani, Nat, Erin?" "Shoot" I placed the diaper bag on the floor before I ran back inside and up to my bedroom. I grabbed the necklaces and ran downstairs and into the car. 

I opened my car door and then opened Noah's car door and unstrapped him. I grabbed the diaper bag and put it on my back. I then picked Noah's car seat up and walked around to Jay who was putting the pram up. I attached the car seat and diaper bag to the pram and kissed Jay. "What was that for?" "I'm not allowed to kiss my own fiance?" He looked down "Let's just go" I smiled and we walked up to Molly's. Jay helped me up the stairs with the pram "I'm still not happy about you lifting the pram" "I don't care" 
Jay opened the door to Molly's and we walked in. "Wow this place looks good" "You do know this is for their wedding" I looked at Jay, "I think there's something else going on" "How?" "You know how but I'm going to ask your brother if you should be lifting the pram" "Don't you dare" I smiled and walked over with the pram to where med was sitting. "Hey Kat" "Hey Will can I ask you something?" "Yeah what is it" "Should your brother be lifting the pram?" "Not really" "Can you tell him that?" "Good luck getting him to listen" "Oh I know" I smiled "I better go see him before he murders someone because he can't work" I laughed and walked away with the pram. "Hart what can I get you?" "My normal please Herrmann" "Before or after baby?" "After" I looked down at Noah "There you go kid" "Thanks Herrmann" He handed me the glass of non-alcoholic red wine. I walked over the corner next to the door and took Noah's out of his car seat so it was easier to move around. I saw Erin walk in so I took the necklace that said "I don't know when or where but I know I need you there. Will you be my maid of honour?" I walked over with Noah in my left arm and my wine and the necklace in my right arm. "Hey Kat" "Hey Erin can I borrow you for a second outside?" she nodded and we walked outside. 
"So what's up" "You know how you agreed to be one of  my maids of honour?" "Yeah" "Well I still wanted to give you something" I handed her the necklace. "Aww Kat you didn't have to" Kim was walking up "Kim stay there" I handed Noah to Erin and I ran inside and took out the necklaces I was going to give Nat and Kim. I walked over to Nat "Can I borrow you outside for a second" "Sure" We walked outside and Kim and Erin were still standing there. "Ok Kim you have already answered this but Nat I still want to ask you" I handed them both the boxes. Nat opened her "Of course I will" She came over and hugged me "Kat you didn't have to do this I already said yes" I smiled "I need my son back" Erin handed me Noah and I took a drink of my wine and we walked back in.
Noah woke up so I walked over to Jay "Can you get the blanket and the toy for me?" "What blanket?" "Both" "Ok" I walked over to the corner and sat down. Jay came over and handed me the blankets and Noah's toy "So who have you asked?" I took a sip of my wine "Nat and Erin and Kim but I asked them before" "I've asked everyone except Kelly because it's his night" "I need to find Sylvie and ask her but I'm going to wait on asking Dani" Everyone was starting to get a little drunk and Kelly and Dani walked out. Kelly walked over when they came back in "Kat we are going to cut the cake do you want any?" "Yes please Kels" I smiled and he walked away. He soon walked back over with a slice of cake for me "Kelly have you seen Noah's outfit?" "No" I burped Noah and removed his cover "I love it" I laughed "I'll be back shortly" I nodded and Jay sat down. I took another sip of the wine then took a bite from the cake. "This cake is amazing" "I'm going to get a bit" I chuckled and he walked away to get a bit of cake. He came back over and sat down. 
I looked over at Dani and Kelly "They look so happy" Jay turned around and looked at them then a little kid started saying stuff "Mommy in the making" I looked at Jay and Kelly put his hand in his pocket and took something out "You all are going to have a little Severide to deal with" I could feel a smile growing on my face but I turned to Jay "I told you there was something else" "You were right" "Say that again I didn't hear you" I laughed. I then heard Voight shouting over the music "How far along are you?" Dani shouted back "11 or 12 weeks Uncle Voight" Trudy then joined in the conversation "So she will soon know the gender" Dani nodded then everyone walked over to them. I waited until everyone was sitting down before walking over. "I knew there was something else going on my mom brain wouldn't tell me what" I laughed and hugged Kelly "I should be mad at you but I'm too happy to be mad" Kelly kissed my forehead. "We are going to go home but thank you so much for tonight and Kelly can you hold Noah for 30 seconds" "Yeah" I handed him Noah then walked over to the pram and took out the necklace for Dani and Sylvie. I walked over to Sylvie who had a giant smile on her face. "Who's that?" "What?" "You have a giant smile on your face so who is it?" "Antonio" "Antonio Dawson?" "Yeah" I handed her the box with the necklace in it" "Ahh yes of course" she started crying. "Don't you dare cry" I hugged her then walked over to Dani. "I was going to do this another day but why not add to the good news" I handed her the box and she started crying "Of course I will be one of your maids on honours" I smiled and hugged her as Kelly walked over "Kat what have you done?" "Don't look at me" I laughed and Kelly handed me, Noah. "Have you seen his blanket?" "No" I walked over and grabbed Noah's blanket then walked back over "Aww how did you get this?" "I used the same website as I did for the baby grows but we better get going" "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow" I hugged them both then walked over to the pram and put Noah in. Jay walked across "I asked Kelly" "I asked Dani" I pushed the pram out of Molly's I took the diaper bag and car seat off and put them in the car. I strapped Noah's car seat in then got in. 

I opened my door then opened Noah's door and unstrapped his car seat and took him out. I grabbed the diaper bag and walked into the house and placed the diaper bag on the floor "I'm going to change him" "Ok" I kissed Jay then walked upstairs and into the nursery. I took Noah out of his car seat and placed him on the changing table. I changed his diaper then took out an "I love my daddy" baby grow and put it on him. I rocked him to sleep then placed him in the cot and turned the baby monitor on. I walked through to our bedroom took out the baby monitor and walked downstairs. Jay was sitting on the sofa waiting on me "I love you" "I love you too" I placed the baby monitor on the coffee table and sat on the sofa. I kissed a few times Jay then grabbed the baby monitor "Let's go upstairs" I kissed him and he put his hand around my waist and we walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I placed the monitor on the bedside table and walked back over to him. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer. We kissed and I pulled his top off then things went from there.

Dani belongs to Alexmarie_19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 462 22
This is a story about two people in love Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide, two firefighters, and how time and events shape them from who they were to...
550 32 12
On what seems like a routine call out to a house fire, Stella saves Ellie, a teenage girl trapped inside the house. When the cause of the fire is fou...
51.7K 521 39
Katrina Halstead grew up with her family or so she thought after she became a firefighter she got a job at firehouse 51 to get away from her past and...
46.2K 449 6
Rebekah Queens, best friend of Kelly Severide ever since they were in diapers, both were raised in the Firehouse 51 by their fire-fighter fathers who...