(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
Dance Practice
Cherry (🔞)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (🔞)
Company Benefits
Thrill (🔞)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (🔞🔪)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (🔞)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (🔞)
Heat of the Moment (🔞)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (🔞)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
Mistake (🔞)
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Storm, Earth, and Fire (🔞)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (🔞🔪)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (🔞)
Flower (🔞)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! ✨
A Little Extra
Fate

First Dinner

5.6K 148 35
By jeskoholic

The managing team of CUBE entertainment had just finished moving Soojin’s things from her room to Shuhua’s and are now proceeding to take the rest of Y/N’s belongings from his house, all in a good matter of hours. Ever since he was convinced by the girls to come and live with them, he slowly taught himself to be accustomed to the environment.

He's still had doubts with the scenario, knowing himself.

---

I kept on telling Soojin that it was not necessary for her to move with them, but they kept on insisting that it was a recurring practice. The mere thought of me living with six girls is already too much to think of, and I had a lot of imaginations going through my mind; including those that are very extreme and lewd, of which I try to eliminate and forget for the sake of everyone.

The moving team just finished placing and organizing my things on Soojin’s former room, and it looked nothing else like the room it used to be. Although, the ghost of Soojin’s old cherry scent still lingered upon the atmospheres of the room. Today was the fourth day since I met Idle, but this would be the first night that I would be sleeping inside their dorm.

Needless to say I was very nervous. I just arrived back here this afternoon after telling the situation to my parents of which they were really enthusiastic about.

It was 7 pm in the evening as I sat on Soojin’s soft bed. I need to say, it was so spacious and large that could fit two or possibly eveb more. I've adjusted the room's orientation so that the bed's side was flat against the wall. I roughly did a head count on all the luggage I deem to be essential as I walked to check the closet, and upon opening it, a very booming and sweet scent that I recognize to be Soojin’s welcomed me. I saw that my ‘work’ clothes are already there and I was about to check the drawers underneath when I heard a loud knock on my door.

“Y/N Oppa, It’s time for dinner! Food is nearly done!” I heard Shuhua’s voice from the other side.

“I’ll be there!” Shoot. I just realized this would be my first time eating dinner with them. Fuck I need to fix myself. I need to be presentable.

I opened my door after a few minutes of finger-combing my hair only to find Soyeon right in front of it with her arm raised, apparently caught in mid-knock. She was wearing her usual match of silky, lime- green pajamas and buttoned shirt. Her sharp and piercing eyes widened at the sight of me.

“Are you about to fight someone?” I asked and sufficed a wide smile afterwards.

“Sorry Oppa,” she said, lowering her arm. “I was about to knock when you came out. Dinner’s served so let’s eat!”

We walked towards the dining table, and as soon as I arrived, five dorks were standing around the table  waiting to welcome me; all dressed in the same silky pair as Soyeon just varying in color per person.

The table was stuffed with a lot of food. It was like a feast. There were mixes of Korean and Japanese food, and I was so surprised to see such a huge serving for what I thought was just a simple dinner.

“Wow, this is a lot! It all looks delicious!”

“Yes manager-nim! This is your first night with us so we decided to make it very much special! We all helped prepare this for you so please enjoy!” Miyeon said, putting her palms on her cheeks and smiling wildly.

“Thank you for all of this!” I replied, bowing to all of them. “Let’s eat and try out what you prepared.”

---

We exchanged a lot of stories during the course of the dinner, and I saw how everyone interacted with each other. With this, I would say that my relationship with the girls slowly became close as I felt more confident and closer to them.

After we finished eating, Soojin offered to wash the dishes as she was the one scheduled. We continued to exchange stories throughout, including questions of past relationships and all those as the remaining six of us sat around the table.

“Seriously Oppa, you never had a girlfriend when you were in Sweden?” Yuqi eagerly asked.

I nodded.

“At that time I was very much busy and I just wanted to finish school. I had no time for it I guess.”

“Aww, such a good looking face such as Oppa-manager-nim truly deserves a good looking girlfriend, ne?” Soyeon added. “With such a perfect face like that he could get any girl that he wanted!”

“Hey, Y/N Oppa,” asked Shuhua. “Doesn’t Yuqi-unnie look pretty to you?”

Oh God...

“HEY! Why would ask Oppa of such a crazy question?” responded Yuqi, throwing Shuhua a piece of crumpled tissue which missed her entirely.

“Maybe Y/N Oppa is waiting for someone that suits his taste,” said Soojin as she wiped her hands dry. “I’ll go ahead take a quick shower. My body feels so sticky with all the cooking we did. I’ll be back for a bit.”

“Soojinnie~ Can’t I join you?” asked Shuhua, her tone clearly implying that it was a joke but it really turned me on.

“Shh, you’ll spill the shampoo,” responded Soojin and darted away, disappearing from sight.

“Oppa, would you like some?” offered Yuqi, who apparently opened a bag of chips.

I thanked her by nodding and took some of the chips she offered.

We continued to talk some more time as we sat, and our conversations started from being random to going into my personal life again. These girls are really interested in my background. I, of course, was happy to tell them my life back in Sweden.

The conversation transitioned towards my first few weeks here in Korea and the first hours I had with them, eventually leading to my first impressions on each of them. It was really awkward but each of them eagerly waited for my answers and I'm sure they're all eager to hear something nice from me.

"Okay, ummm...

“Well, I found Soyeon very welcoming towards me, granted she's the leader, but besides that, I thought of her as  this responsible and caring friend. She just had that aura.”

Soyeon  and T-posed as everyone else clapped and gawked around her.

“And then,” I continued. “Minnie is had a very kind face but I admit I thought you were scary at first because of the bangs. No offense, meant noona."

Everyone else threw a large laugh at what I said, but not as hard as Minnie did. Her face was on the table and lightly tapping it with her hands as she laughed her lungs out.

“I told you Minnie-unnie, the bangs make you scarier. Even Y/N oppa agrees,” said Yuqi containing herself from laughter.

“How about me oppa, what did you first thought of me?” asked Miyeon eagerly.

“To be honest Miyeon, I thought you were the most mannered and most elegant of all.”

The entire table raised their voices, both in laughter and joking disbelief. Miyeon simply flipped her hair towards her back and did an aegyo, which is very cute.

"Yah, oppa said he THOUGHT," Minnie said.

“To be fair,” I interrupted to break their ruckus. “All of you had some sort of manners and elegance, but it’s just Miyeon-noona whose overall aura did a very elegant vibe to me.”

Miyeon stood up and placed her hands on her chest, then proceeded to bow out to everyone else as if she just finished performing.

“Yuqi,” I continued and turned towards her “I found her to be kind and cute at the same time.”

Even with the limited lighting, I saw Yuqi’s face turn red. Soyeon and Miyeon laughed their hearts out and Minnie placed her hand on her shocked mouth.

“Hey Oppa was right!” Yuqi interfered.

“Then Shuhua,” I faced her and felt my ears turn red. “You’re honestly the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

Holy shit I don't know where the fuck did that came from.

Luckily, everyone else laughed hard except for Shuhua. Instead, she stood up and did a very amazing aegyo. I felt my heart beat hardly against my own chest. Shuhua really was a goddess.

“And Soojin,” I began, but then realizing she was not there with us the whole time. “She went to the shower.”

“Call her oppa. She’s missing out all the fun!” said Soyeon. " She did say she's just taking a short shower. I think she's done by now."

"I'll go call her."

Lastly, Soojin was a goddamn masterpiece. I don't understand but I really find her extremely hot.

---

Y/N walked out of the dining room to check on Soojin. He was a few feet from the bathroom when he noticed a few wet trails that lead straight to his bedroom. He then followed suit, and since he noticed that the door was slightly open, he entered it further only to be shocked on what he saw.

Soojin was drying her hair off with a towel when their eyes met, wearing nothing but matching black underwear and a really confused look on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 919 44
Minnie is a simple photographer who loves to explore and capture the different sceneries around the Globe. She has Girlfriend named Cho Miyeon who sh...
135K 3.4K 129
So this is going to be very different to what I've been doing. This story, this fanfic, this imagination, is about You the reader as Y/N in the story...
9.4K 544 17
Minnie committed the worst sin after murder. She killed herself due to complications of her life. She couldn't take it anymore and did what she had t...
10.2K 463 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...