According To The Muses {UTAPR...

Oleh My_Pharaohs_Keeper

(ONGOING) Melody KaSakura journeys to recover her passion for music after a major accident & a life-threateni... Lebih Banyak

WELCOME READERS!
1: The Dawn Of A New Beginning
2: A Seven Colored Compass?
3: His Brand New Melody
4: Knocking On His Mind
5: Believe His Heart
6: Let's Go! His Fight!
7: His Shout Out To Orion: WHITE (Part 1)
8: His Shout Out To Orion: BLACK (Part 2)
9: Believe His Voice
10: Her Fantastic Dream (Part 1)
11: Her Fantastic Dream (Part 2)
12: From Trinity to Tristar and Back (Part 1)
13: From Trinity to Tristar and Back (Part 2)
14: From Trinity to Tristar and Back (Part 3)
15: Trust His Dream
17: Who's Orpheus?
18: Sorrowful Feeling Heart
19: His Eternity Love
20: Her Lost Child's Heart
21: Our Weaving Dreams
22: Our Map of the Future

16: Mister Psycho Madness

58 1 0
Oleh My_Pharaohs_Keeper

"It's gone! Like actually gone!"

Haruka narrowly dodged a pillow I had accidentally flung in her direction. "W-What's gone, Me-chan?"

"The song! My song! It's gone!" I pulled the sheets off my bed. I rustled through the scattered papers I had thrown all over my side of the room in my search. "I know I left it here! I'm positive I left it in here!"

"Slow down Melody-chan! You're going to destroy the place!" Haruka frantically tried to stop me from moving. I reluctantly stand in place when she grabbed my arm. "If you need another set of sheet music, I can write you another copy of my composition. I remember the lyrics you were writing for it too, it's not a problem!"

"No Haru-chan. Not that song." I tell her removing her hand. "I'm talking about the song I was writing. The composition I had told you and Otoya about." I take a moment to just eagle eye every corner of my room. "I left it here on the piano in a folder when I last worked on it. I forgot to store it when I finished because I've been so busy practicing for the contest this week. And now it's just disappeared!"

"Maybe you brought it to the studio with you?"

"No way. I mean I did, but the last time I had it was here. I left it in this room!" I unintentionally pulled on my hair in frustration. I was surprised that it had already grown long enough for me to wrap my hand fully around it. "Oww!" I whimpered, before letting go. I sighed, "Haruka, is there any chance that either you or Tomochika could have for whatever reason taken it by accident?"

Haruka took a moment to think. With a hand on her chin, she frowned, "Tomo-chan hasn't stayed in here since a little before the contest preparation started, and that's when you started writing it right? And I'm pretty sure I couldn't have because I'm always looking through my stuff. I always keep it organized...Waah!" Haruka is surprised by my deflated state sitting in the corner. "N-Not to say that you aren't organized Melody-chan! Honest!" I sighed again. "Me-chan, it's okay it's okay! I'm sure we'll find it! But you really need to find Otoya and practice one more time! The competition starts today!"

"You're right, I don't have time to focus on it." I frowned, "I just have a bad feeling about losing it right now, that's all. It could be a bad omen...what if I'm not meant to perform?"

"But you have to!" Haruka yelled, "You have to! For Ittoki-kun! And for yourself Me-chan!" She hugged me, "I know you can do this! You've been working so hard! It'll definitely bare its fruits today!"

I patted her back, not exactly returning the hug. What? I'm not a hugger. "Thanks, Haru-chan. I appreciate your encouragement." I breathed in, "Yeah, I can do this. Bruh, I got this!" Haruka smiled.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Huh? Who could that be?"

"It might be Otoya coming by early, I'll get it." Haruka sauntered over my scattered things to get the door.

I tried to gather up what I could from the mess I just made. "Or it could be Tomo. Maybe she needs something. I just have a hard time believing Otoya could make it past the front doors of the girls' dormitory yet..."

"OHAYAHHO~!"

"AAAAAAAAAHH!"

"HARUKA!" I jumped up and swished around in her direction. The person at the door caught the surprised redhead before she hit the floor.

"Are you alright, Nya?" I dropped everything I had just picked up from the floor.

"H-HA!" Haruka stammered, "HAYATO-SAMA!"

The dark bluenette helped Haruka to her feet, "Are you two...perhaps alone?"

"Of all things to see on a Friday morning, this has to be one of the worst Tokiya," I grunted annoyed.

"AHh Melody! You guys are alone right!?"

"Oh yes! The coast is clear Ichinose-san! I was just startled earlier." Haruka told him. The male then defaulted to his normal tone of voice. In an instant, Ichinose HAYATO was Ichinose Tokiya.

"Thank goodness." Tokiya came in and sat down in a nearby chair. "You had me worried Melody, don't just do that when I'm in costume." He rubbed his face.

"It's your own fault for pretending in the first place." I glared.

Haruka looked to me, "You know each other? I mean~you know?"

"I was HAYATO's partner before remember? Of course, I know the truth."

"Ah, that's right. That was before I became a fan, sorry."

"HAYATO! What are you doing?! We don't have time to be lurking in the women's dormitories! It'll present a bad look!"

Tokiya stood up quickly and fixed his alter ego's uniform, "It's alright Manager-san, they know the truth. I promised I'm not here to just say hello." We stared between Tokiya and the suited male that just barged into our room uninvited. "Right, forgive my rudeness. Ladies, this is Himura-san, HAYATO's...my manager. Himura-san, this is KaSakura Melody, the girl I was telling you about. And this is her roommate Nanami Haruka."

"Nice to meet you!" Haruka bowed. I only stared the man down.

"Oh! This is the girl?" Himura asked, "Ah, sorry. I just didn't expect your ex-partner to be so..." My violet eyes narrowed, "L-Lively and..."

"Black?" I gave him a fake smile, "Ah forgive me, I know it's quite uncommon to see a Blasian like myself in this part of Japan, but I just can't help my complexion, can I?" My sarcastic tone came out on its own. "I'm glad I was finally able to meet the person who made Tokiya start singing and dancing like a pathetic fool for personal financial gain. Now I've met you, Himura-san." I waved my fake smile widening. Tokiya sweatdropped.

"I apologize, for my rudeness. I didn't mean to sound such a way." Himura could only say.

"Sure you didn't."

"Hey now." Tokiya came in between us. "It's my fault for not telling him."

"You shouldn't have to. It shouldn't matter."

"I'm asking you to ignore that for now, please?" I rolled my eyes, "Look, I need your help. Both of your help if possible."

I folded my arms, "What is it now?"

"Please don't be like this. Especially not today. I really need you." My glare softened when hearing Tokiya's pleading voice. "Recently, there was an article in the tabloids about HAYATO. Apparently, it said something about him coming to the academy to see his little brother Tokiya perform today."

"Some article? It's just speculation. Ignore it." I told him, "You know your own situation."

"Yes but," Tokiya went on, "Even though the article was fake, there were growing rumors. It got out that "Tokiya" went to school here. People debated that it would be courteous if HAYATO went to see his little brother perform today. And if he doesn't people will start to think that they have a bad relationship. Overall, it could cause problems."

"Oh no~" Haruka gasped.

"Ah yes, oh no. That's truly terrible, and yet, I fail to see how this is our problem."

"Please KaSakura-san! We need your help to keep the secret! The paparazzi are lurking around campus and they need to see HAYATO and Tokiya today! Please walk around with him today!" Himura bowed, "For HAYA~Tokiya's career's sake!"

Tokiya stood in front of me to prevent my glare from reaching Himura, "You know I'm the main one who doesn't approve of you pretending to be your own older brother. Why on earth would I help you do this?"

"Because I need you," Tokiya said to me. I swallowed my retort. "You know that if there was any other way around this I would have done it. But there isn't, you're one of the only ones I can depend on." His hands slid down my forearms endearingly. "Please, Melody?"

"I'll help you, Ichinose-san!" Haruka said. "Me-chan will help too!"

"What?!"

"Come on, Me-chan! He's begging you! They both are~" I looked at Himura bowing before I was caught again by Tokiya's pleading eyes.

I turned away from him and grabbed my black beret nearby, "Ugh, fine! Whatever. I was heading out anyway~"

Tokiya took a moment to sigh in relief. "I already had to tell Ren and Syo the truth, so they'll help to cover for me. It'll just be until I finish my song for the contest. Then HAYATO will make an exit."

"It better be. I don't want any surprises."

"Great. I'll go make the official announcement." Himura left first.

I grabbed my things and headed for the door, "Haru, I'll see you there."

"Good luck today, Me-chan, Ichinose-san!"

_____________

"So, how long do we have to walk around like this?" I asked "HAYATO" next to me. Shoulder to shoulder, we passed through a flowered arbor into the courtyard. To outsiders, it looked like I was showing him around, but to anyone who got close, I'm sure they'd see the uncomfortable tension that was actually between us.

"The performances are ongoing all day." HAYATO spoke in his Tokiya voice for the moment, "A lot of students have already performed by this time of day, but there's still many to go. My group is towards the end of round 1 performances, #209."

"Wow. We're #206. I guess all of our friends' performances around the 200s." I sighed.

"I find that peculiar."

"You're not the only one."

"Shining might be planning something."

"Or he's just giving us extra time by having us go last," I said dismissing any other thoughts. "Regardless, it makes it convenient to see everyone perform around the same time."

"Then I guess, we'll be walking until then."

"Oh, goodie."

HAYATO gave me a frown, "Melody. Do you really hate HAYATO that much?"

"You have to ask?" I walked a little faster so I was in front of him. I decided to blurt out the truth. "You look ridiculous. And the way you act as him is unnatural. It's uncomfortable to witness knowing the real you, and I'm sure it's uncomfortable acting like a completely different being."

He couldn't argue with that. "You didn't seem to have a problem with HAYATO when we were younger." I heard him say.

"When we were younger, HAYATO was a cutie and that sort of stage persona fitted him. He wasn't as obnoxious back then~"

"A cutie?"

"Don't flatter yourself." I held up a hand to stop his next sentence. "But even if he got that way, by the end of the day, I was guaranteed that HAYATO was gone and Tokiya was still there." My eyebrows furrowed instinctively. "Now that you're older, you just look like a fool." I heard Tokiya stop behind me. Realizing what I said was a little harsh, I stopped too. "Sorry. I guess that was pretty mean. But that's how I really see things. The HAYATO you are now is so commercialized to the fact that you're barely an idol anymore. Doesn't that bother you?" I turned around to face him and froze. "T-Tokiya?"

*Sniffle*

"AH!?" HAYA~Tokiya's face was flushed. His eyes were wet and his entire body shivered unintentionally. He looked like he was fighting back tears. Never had I imagined that I would break Tokiya's spirit this much with my words. He needed some alone time. Like now. I frantically looked around the courtyard. There were a bunch of people commuting in every direction to and from the outdoor concert hall where the Pair vs Pair Contest was being filmed. I waited for an opening and pulled on Tokiya's arm.

"Let go. I'm fine." He tried to convince me. "I know..." He really started to crack. He lifted the back of his wrist to cover his eyes. "I know that I~" He gritted his teeth. It was clear even he was surprised by his sudden emotions. I couldn't take watching anymore and pulled Tokiya into the nearby hedges. The pattern of hedges was meant to be a maze but wasn't tall enough to conceal ourselves standing up. Sitting down did the trick, however.

The nearest students were about a few yards away, so I hoped Tokiya didn't draw too much attention. At the same time, I didn't want Tokiya to just hide his emotions. Both of us ended up between a rock and a hard place. Literally. "Tokiya. I didn't mean to~"

"Stop it!" Tokiya's naivety was still trying to fight me off. "I'm not even upset...I'm not crying!"

"You clearly are." I reached into my strap on bag looking for tissues. "I hurt your feelings. You don't have to deny it."

"But I know it already! Everything you said was true and~Tch!" He used his gloves to wipe his eyes furiously. "What's causing me to act like this?! This is insane!"

Tokiya's crying didn't scare me, but I was surprised. Lucky for me, I'd experienced this type of situation once or twice before. "You're always hiding your real emotions. I guess smiling when you don't want to is finally taking a toll on you, HAYATO." I smirked a little at the thought. "Oh don't be like that. It doesn't hurt to cry once in a while~"

"Oh shut up!" Tokiya turned away using his sleeves to wipe now. I pulled out the tissue pack in time. I handed it over and Tokiya blows his nose. "W-What have you done to me? Y-You, see the effect you hav-ve on me!?" His voice grew nasally. An emotional smile peaked at my lips. "I-I don't believe this." I give Tokiya a couple more minutes to compose himself. "I don't know what has come over me, but what you told me, I already know." He breathed, "That's why I'm here at the academy and~"

"Tokiya, you don't have to explain yourself to me. I understand. I said something harsh; I went too far."

Tokiya leaned back against the hedge but forced his head away from me. The face he was making reminded me of a similar face he used to make when we were younger, one in which he puffed his cheeks stubbornly. "...I'm doing my best."

I leaned on the shoulder he was looking away from with my cheek. "We both are." I found myself apologizing again, a double meaning behind my words. "I'm sorry." I felt his shoulder relax. I closed my eyes relaxing into the crook of his neck. My aim was to comfort him, and it seemed to be working. So much that... "AAH!"

"What was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're so nervous you're hallucinating!"

"Shut up! Let's just go!"

I held my breath as a couple of academy students pass by our location in the hedge maze. Without warning, Tokiya had silently picked me up, laying me in between his legs. Burying his face in my shoulder, he squeezed me around the waist really tight. I was so surprised I almost revealed our hiding spot. "What do you think you're doing?!" He squeezed his legs together so I couldn't move. "Aah!" I yelped again when he squeezed around the waist once more.

"Until I feel better, we'll stay like this." Tokiya then just stopped talking.

"Huh!? Toki~Waah!" He squeezed me again. He wasn't going to let me go. "We're supposed to be walking right now..." I noticed a red tint on the edge of his ears in my peripheral vision. Was he embarrassed? His face was flush, but that wasn't all. I looked down at his gloved hand and lifted it up. Tokiya's skin was pale again, and due to his shallow breathing, I deduced that he had grown groggy. The crying had worn out whatever energy he had today. Then it dawned on me. He wasn't just embarrassed that I had seen him crying, he was embarrassed I had seen him weak. I frowned growing weary myself, between Tokiya's low breaths and the quiet wind rustling the hedges. "Whatever, a few minutes couldn't hurt..."

_____________

For a second, I feel my body laying flat on the cold Earth. I could only feel the grass, the dirt, and the wind blowing through it. Then a finger grazed my bangs back and forth. I stirred in my sleep, but I couldn't move. "He hates me, she said. We don't get along, she said...I told her." It was Prince Kiyavelli I heard. I could somehow see him, but I knew my eyes were closed. I had no idea what was going on. His fingertips glided across my forehead and around my face. "You're truly beautiful when you're asleep, Melody-hime. But now's not the time to sleep." With a forehead kiss, I felt myself fading again. "Don't be late, Hime-sama." Kiya smiled. I wanted to call out to him, but I couldn't. All I could do was watch as I faded away from the dream world, knowing that there was someone with a cocked arrow behind Prince Kiyavelli's back.

_____________

RING! RING! RING!

My cell went off in my bag. I struggled in Tokiya's hold to reach in my bag to answer it. "Hello?"

"Mel! Thank goodness! What are you doing?!"

I wiped my eyes, "It's still early Tomo, why are you yelling?"

"Early? It's like 4 pm!"

"H u h?"

"Ittoki has been looking everywhere for you! It's almost time for his performance!"

"W h a t?"

The redhead sighed in frustration, "Where are you!?"

I looked at the sky. It was a light orange. "Well god damn." I could hear Tomochika tapping her foot. "We're in the courtyard~I mean I'm in the courtyard." I slapped my forehead. Why am I acting like I'm with Tokiya in secret? Haruka knows... "I am in the courtyard, with Ichinose."

"Tokiya?"

"Yes~No. HAYATO, Ichinose HAYATO." I almost f-ed that up.

"Really? Okay. No wonder we hadn't seen you all day...wait. YOU'RE WITH HAYATO!? MELODY IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL ME?!" I slapped my forehead. Does she not know? Or does she? Or is she suspicious?

I don't have time for this. "Tok~H-HAYATO, wake up." I nudged Tokiya a few times. His head pops up from my shoulder.

"Huh, nani?" I paled realizing who I was trying to wake. 'I don't have time for this.' I uppercuted him in the stomach. "AAH! WHY!?" I tried to stand but my own grogginess worked against me and I fell backward onto the dark-haired bluenette. "AAAAAAH!"

"Sorry." I muttered, "Tomo? Are you there?"

"Uh yes! I'm waiting for my explanation! What have you been doing with HAYATO all day!?"

I groaned, "None of your business!" I realized how bad that sounded, "I mean, nothing! We weren't doing anything!"

"Ugh...How long were we out~Mmph!" I covered his mouth.

"Look just tell me where you guys are and we'll meet you," I told Tomo.

Tomo sounded like she was smiling, "That won't be necessary. I've already informed Otoya of your whereabouts since he was close by. He'll meet you and bring you by. You and your date~" She joked, "Ooh! Otoya's gonna be so jealous!"

"Alright, I got it...Hey! Would you cut it out?! I said nothing happened!" Tokiya looked at me in confusion. "Fix your hair!" I yelled at him. Tokiya finally understood what was going on around him. He stood up and started fixing his attire. I stepped out of the hedges with him and dusted myself off as well. "Gosh. No wonder she misunderstood, anyone who can see us would!"

"Fufufu~" Tomo giggled, "You know, there's a tabloid article going around about HAYATO you know. I heard from Syo. It hinted at seeing Tokiya's performance wasn't the only reason HAYATO was coming to the academy. A girl from HAYATO's past, his past love...Now it all makes sense!"

"Huh? It said something like that?" I asked. Then it all made sense to me. Tokiya didn't just want to walk around with me for cover...He wanted to confirm the rumors in the article in front of the cameras.

"Melody, Otoya's heading this way." He pointed at the sprinting male redhead.

My back was turned to him. "Tomo, I'm hanging up now." I clasped my cell in my hand and gripped my bag strap in the other. "I-CHI-NO-SE."

"Ah, Melody?" He tapped my shoulder. A violet aura of horror erupted from me. "HUH!?"

"YOU COLD HARD LIAR!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OW! OW! OW! OW! STOP!" I slammed my bag into Tokiya's back over in over. "OW! OW! OW! QUIT! IT! AAH! OW!"

"I hate you! OH MY GOSH!"

"WHAT DID I DO!?"

"DON'T ACT DUMB!" I yelled, "YOU WERE! PLAYING! INTO! THE! ARTICLE'S! RUMORS!" Tokiya stopped flinching. "I KNEW IT! PAST LOVE? SERIOUSLY!?" I stopped beating him. "If I was seen walking with you, the paparazzi would have confirmed our relationship! I am NOT your girlfriend anymore!"

"That was never officially denounced." Tokiya eyed me carefully. "Not in the media...and not between us either." My eyes widened.

"Me-chan!" Otoya stopped running when he got to my side. "Are you okay? Where have you been this whole time?" Tokiya stared at me, and I stared at him. "I know we were supposed to practice together one last time, but I've been stopped by people all day! Apparently, someone leaked a video of me practicing in the studio by myself around campus, and now students are complimenting me on my routine!"

My eyes swirled around to Otoya, "Someone leaked a video? Of confidential practice time?"

"Yeah. Luckily it was one of the vanilla sessions, but I have no idea where the footage came from. It's made me popular, so I'm at least hoping to use that to my advantage. I'll still try to woo them with everything I've got, plus a little strategy Tokiya taught me. It's a secret though, you'll just have to wait and see!" He gave me a toothy grin. Even though his routine has been leaked, he still finds a positive...

"Oh no! A leaked routine! How can you be so happy at a time like this?! I admire your optimism, nya! Fufu!"

"Huh? aH!" Otoya shouted, "Where'd you come from?!" A dark cloud surfaced upon Tokiya's head. He was trying his best to switch back to his HAYATO facade, but his tiredness really showed through. "Tokiya? Why are you...dressed like that? You know we're only allowed to wear our school uniforms in the contest, to represent the school on film."

"Nani omae!? I am not Tokiya! Surely you know me!?" Otoya blinked, "O~HA~YAHHO!" Otoya blinked again in the five-second silence he was given. "YOU STILL DON'T KNOW!?"

Otoya slowly leaned close to me, "Me-chan, is Tokiya good? He sounds like he has a screw loose today..."

I had no choice but to help Tokiya out. "Hey Otoya, you remember Tokiya's older brother HAYATO?" He nodded. No bells were ringing. I facepalmed. He's hopeless sometimes. "This is him."

"Wah? OH, NO WAY!" I facepalmed again when it finally sank into him. "I just saw the concert special on TV with the guys the other day! How did I not realize!?"

'Because he's not doing a good job.'

"Yes. I am HAYATO." Tokiya sounded as dead as a doorknob. With an anime vein mark, I nudged him in the side. "YES! IT'S A ME! HAYATO! OHAYAHHO!" He yelled almost through gritted teeth.

"Oh, so it is you. I really thought you were Tokiya since Melody was acting so familiar with you. But Ren told me, that you knew them both, so that explains it." Was Otoya's initial reply. "Sorry for being rude. My name is..."

"Oh ho ho ho! Wait, I know this! My brother has told me about all his friends! Let me guess, your name is~bapbapbada! Ittattokaroni Otoyla!"

Otoya's smile flattened. That's a first. "It's Ittoki Otoya."

"That's what I said! Hoho! Ittawoki Ottwoya!"

"No, it's Ittoki Otoya!"

"Ittattoki Otoma!"

"ITTOKI OTOYAAA!"

"Todoroki Midoriya."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"HEY! DON'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME! ITTAWOKI! MELODY TOO!?"

"Jinguji-san is performing next. We need to get going." Otoya ignored HAYATO and started up the cobblestone aside me. "Where have you been anyway? I called a bunch of times."

I rubbed my temples, "Dealing with a whole mess."

"I can see that." Otoya muttered under his breath.

_____________

"HA-YA-TO! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Syo yelled. He and Ren clasped HAYATO by the arms.

"You're going to be late for my performance! I'm going to be late for my performance! All to go looking for you~" Ren glared.

"S-Sorry! Is my brother going on s-soon? I don't mean to inconvenience you both!"

"You need to apologize to your manager! He and Shining are both looking for you!" HAYATO gulped. Syo looked to me and pointed at Otoya, "Yay or nay?"

"Huh?"

He pointed at Otoya again, "Yay or nay!?"

"Oh, nay..." I told him. He sighed in frustration.

"Ugh, fine. Ren, you go on ahead and prep the stage. Lemme go find "Tokiya" and we'll meet you guys outside." Syo dragged the guy further backstage. "Come on HAYATO~Your boss is waiting!"

"I swear, after all the years of knowing that spaz did I ever think they were one and the same." Ren folded his arms, "Now it's all making sense."

"Ren! Otoya doesn't know!" I whispered.

"Oh well then." He and Syo were both clearly not happy. I could only imagine that the explanation Tokiya gave them about HAYATO was not planned like I first thought. I patted Ren's back as Haruka walked by us onto the stage to help him perform his piece.

"You'll do good, Ren." I tried to ease his spirits. "Haruka's your composer; you can't fail."

"I know. Thank you, Lady." He took my hand and kissed it before I could flinch. "And now that I've kissed my good luck charm, I'm all set."

"Great."

"Have fun Ren, we'll be in the audience!" Otoya walked away with me towards the outdoor stadium seats. "Tomo saved them for us all. We made it just in time."

"Mel! Ittoki! Over here!" She, Natsuki, Masato, and Tokiya sat along the row. Tokiya was in his school attire and his hair was back to normal for the time being. He was in the seat furthest from me, so I didn't have to talk with him thankfully. I sat next to Tomo and Otoya sat next to me. "A lot of the teams have been evaluated or dropped out already, so today went super fast."

"Shining hasn't been permitting those who he thought weren't ready to perform onstage," Natsuki told us.

"What?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. But luckily Tomo-chan's partner went on safely! And now we'll see if my partner passes! Oh look it's starting!"

"Ladies and gentlemen! Next up is #200! With his song, Akuma no Kiss wa Honoo Yori Hageshiku, or A Devil's Kiss is More Intense Than Flames! Jinguji Ren-kun!"

We heard his fan club's screaming immediately. Ren walked up and bowed respectfully in front of Shining's direction in the audience. He said nothing which was a good sign. Ren then winked, "Hear me, ladies! Hit it!" He gestured to the sound guy. A trumpet and saxophone melody played and the female students screamed with delight. Haruka started playing the piano behind him when Ren started singing.

dochira ka erabu nante muzukashii;

ORE wa minna no mono datta no ni sa?

konna ni mo HĀTO ga kuruisou da

mou modorenai,

kinou no ORE ni!

Ah sono amai toiki ni,

kanjou ga chigiresou sa?

tsumi no nai kimi no kuchibiru o,

tsuyoku tsuyoku ubaitai!

kimi no omoi o sana no kuchidzukede,

oshiete kurenai kai?

kimi kara shinai naraba,

honoo yori mo hageshii kono

atsui Kiss de sono kuchibiru fusagu dake da yo!

"GO REN! I KNEW MY PARTNER COULD DO IT! YES! THAT'S MY PARTNER! REN THANK YOU FOR PAIRING WITH ME! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! NO ONE ELSE! SUKI DESUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Natsuki made sure to yell his cheers over every fangirl in the audience, and we couldn't blame him. They were so damn loud, Natsuki was the perfect counter. It was confirmed when Ren waved in his direction with a sweatdrop.

"Wow! The whole three minutes he lit up the stage!"

"I knew he could do it! Ren was so awesome!"

"So that's what he calls his burning flames of passion." Hearing the familiar term I looked to Otoya as he soullessly stared towards the stage. Another performer was starting, but Otoya wasn't really noticing him. "Such power...is amazing," I swear I noticed his red essence fading in and out beside him.

I gripped his hand, "Yeah, it's pretty strong. He wouldn't be a Prince of Song without it. But you're one too. You can easily rival him."

Otoya blinked, "Huh? I thought you didn't have those dreams Me-chan? How come you know?" I paled. I thought Otoyeamon was speaking from the dream world like Kiyavelli did that one time. I guess not.

"Oh uh...I lied." I could have easily lied, but I told him the truth. "I thought it would end, but the dream is still continuing." His eyes widened, "But nevermind that. Your turn is coming up soon. You just get going!"

"I'll stay for Syo's performance first." He said quietly. I didn't get why he was bothered.

"Up next, #204! With his song, Oresama Rondo or The Awesome Me Rondo, Kurusu Syo-kun!"

Cheers erupted. They were not as loud as Ren's, but it was pretty obvious Syo was respected on the same level. Syo came up and bowed to Shining. Shining let him pass. Syo leaned praying hands in his direction. He gave an okay to someone below him, who I realized was Masato. I hadn't even noticed him leave his seat. When I saw Syo's video camera in his hands I facepalmed. Poor Masa-kun...

"Everyone! Ore no utau~My song! Here it is!" He pointed to the sound guy. After a few seconds of the song's notes, Syo suddenly pulled out a violin and started to play. The music meshed perfectly with his playing.

sunao ni narenai kono ore ni

mujaki ni warai kaketeru

ki ga tsuitara itsumo soko ni,

omae ga ite kureta!

Why Not? kono

mune no DOKIDOKI

nan darou?

hageshii kono

kanjita koto nai douki ni yuragu!

nigete iru dake ja nani mo tsukamenai!

"akiramenai" sore ga

ore-sama da!

ore ni tsuite koi

subete kanau sa!

kono negai futari

tobikoeyou!

Syo finished the last note on his violin. He hit a backflip out of nowhere before hitting a split as the song ended. He slid back up with ease. "All with his violin in hand...that boy~" The energy Syo's song gave off rested with the audience. A bunch of "Syo! We love you!"s filled the concert hall. Syo bowed again and sauntered off, as Natsuki bellowed cheers for him just as loud as he did for Ren.

"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" was the whole of what he shouted. A lot of it was incoherent this time.

"Alright Otoya, you should go. But I know you can~" The seat to my right was empty. "~Do this?" Otoya was already gone. "Was he that nervous?" I wondered aloud.

For an entire three minutes, he had disappeared. In that short time, Syo, Tokiya, and Masato had returned to their seats. The six of us in the row were left to assume that he was backstage waiting for his cue. When the redhead's name was finally called we saw him again.

"Next, is #206! With his song, Trust My Dream! Ittoki Otoya-kun!"

The announcer shouted and cheers erupted. This time, however, a bunch of whispering could be heard mixed in with the shouting. "Let's go Ittoki-kun!" Was the loudest thing being yelled. But the other sayings weren't completely drowned out.

"He's going to sing the song from the video~"

"I hope he's altered some of the lyrics before this. They sucked before."

"Play that happy tune of yours, Ittoki-kun! We're waiting!"

"Let's hear it, Sunshine Boy!"

"Sunshine boy?" Natsuki's eyebrows contorted, "How rude."

"He just has to captivate the audience. We know that he can!" Tomo said. She then shouted, "Don't listen to them, Otoya-kun!"

"FIGHT-O!" Natsuki began to shout as he did for the others.

I watched as the redhead, walked onto the stage. He looked nervous. His hands were at his sides and he visibly looked stiff as a board. Then I noticed the dullness of his usual bright ruby-red eyes. The only other times I had seen someone's eyes look like that...was in the continuous dream. But when I looked around me, everyone was...gone?

"KaSakura-hime..." Otoya's low voice echoed in the stadium, "Look out..."

"Prince Otoyan?!" The redheaded royalty fell over on the stage. An arrow protruded from the back of his neck. My eyes widened as another arrow narrowly shot past my skull. "What the~"

"Hey! Princess! Just stay where you are!" Further down the steps on my right side, an archer in a theatre mask aimed her bow and arrow at me. "You'll join your friends soon!"

I lift my hand towards my face, "Who the heck are~!?" When the girl pulled back her next arrow, I jolted backward.

My back slammed into the stadium seat. The crowd was back and their shouts began again. I blinked in confusion. I was positive I was just in the dream world. How was I back in real-time so soon? Was the scene around me too loud? Did someone wake me up?

"Oi! Otoya-kun!" Syo shouted in his seat, "You can do it!"

I focused again on the first issue. Otoya stood in front of Shining nervously. I could tell Shining wasn't too keen about the attitude Otoya was displaying. At this rate, Otoya was going to be kicked off the stage before he could start singing. I wanted to cheer him on, but I was still plagued by the feeling of something else going on here. Something affecting the big picture. I just didn't know what.

"PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, OTOYA-KUN!" Natsuki shouted while standing, "It's like he can't hear us...We have to try harder!" Natsuki suddenly reached behind Tomo's back as she cheered. He held a hand over to me, "Melody! You're not shouting! He must hear from you! It's now or never!" I noticed a firmness in Natsuki's expression that wasn't usually there. "Please, Hime-sama!" His tone of voice said it all. The dream world was still somehow calling out to me. And Natsuki's dream world counterpart was the one trying to bring me back in.

"Prince Natsume!" I gripped Natsuki's hand tightly.

The noise stopped completely. The world around us had grown black and white. The stadium we were once in had turned into one made completely of stone, wrapped in greenery. Vines and other plants covered the place in its entirety. And amongst everything, the moon still shined over the overgrown trees, as bright as ever.

Prince Natsume and I were at the top of the stadium seats just like Natsuki and I were in real-time. The two of us had a few seconds to analyze the place before fully appearing there. "The lack of color is saddening..." Prince Natsume muttered, "What could be causing such monochrome in our normally colorful world?"

"You don't know?" I asked. At that moment I happened to notice Prince Masamune sprawled out beside us, exactly where Masato was sitting in real-time. His body, entangled in vines, was unconscious. "Masa!" Natsume noticed as well but pulled me back before I could go near the bluenette.

"Syosuke and Kiyavelli too..." Where Syo and Tokiya once were, the two dreamworld princes laid in the same state. "They're all here." Prince Otoyaemon was unconscious on the stage below, and Prince Rennousuke was face down on the staircase at the left of us. Natsume let my hand go and carefully leaned Prince Syosuke's body over. A dark black arrow protruded from the blonde's chest. Prince Natsume was so disturbed by the aura it gave off that he jumped away immediately. "Such darkness! What could be causing this!?"

"Found you!" I had forgotten about the girl in the mask. "No one can escape the arrow!" Noticing Prince Natsume, the girl aims at him. Natsume threw up a yellow energy shield just in time for the arrow to bounce off. "This magic is of darkness. I've never felt this before! Who are you!?" Out of arrows, the girl lifted her mask with a smirk, confusing Natsume. In the distance, the release of another arrow was heard. "AH! MELODY-HIME!" Because of the shorter distance, the arrow zoomed towards me before I could turn to look. Natsume couldn't throw his shield up in time but instead blocked the shot with his body.

"Natsume!" Natsume immediately faltered and gritted his teeth in pain. Protruding from his arm, the arrow's power pulsated into his arm like a poison had spread. He slumped to the ground.

"I was careless! There were more of them!" The masked girl yielded in advancing towards us. One by one, shadow-like clones in the girl's image appeared near each prince's body. We both went wide-eyed. "This magic is not of the muses...it feels ancient~so dark, so cold...How could...this have gotten...us all?"

"Prince Natsume! It's consuming you~" I screeched unintentionally. This was all happening so fast. I didn't understand a thing going on. I tried to kneel down to the blonde.

"Don't come near me! It's already entered my body!" Barely upright, Natsume struggled against whatever was taking over him. "Run! Run Melody-hime!" He yelled, "Don't let this magic consume you!" I shot up immediately. Utterly bewildered, I slid further away as best I could away from the girl in the theatre mask. Her little shadow clones shot arrows at me left and right, but none of them touched my skin.

"You can't outrun us! Hime-sama!" The enemy sneered, "With this power, I can vanish the magic the muses have over this land~Be lucky I spared you for last!" The distorted voice sent shivers down my spine.

After a little distance, I looked back to see if Natsume was okay. Unfortunately, he was out of commission, just like the other princes. "Who is this random person? And where is Cecil?!" I whispered-shouted. At times like this, I missed the extra clingy, tan-skinned kid. After all, he was the one who brought me into all this. Ghost, spirit, or not, he would be at least somewhat helpful in the situation right now. Had he decided to just abandon me?

"What the heck is going on here!?" I screamed. I tripped over an overgrown tree root when I wasn't paying attention. "AH!" I fell over a row of seats and crashed into the row below it. My back sizzled with pain, the feel of the stone felt as real as ever. One of the shadow clones aimed their weapon at me. "WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU FREAKING WANT FROM ME!?" My breathing hitched as I saw someone looking at me from up above.

The initially unconscious Kiyavelli held a single finger to his lips. A purple light weakly lit in the palm of his other hand. After muttering something, a small void opened up in front of me. It blocked the incoming shots fired in my direction. A larger one opened quickly, "Now! Go Melody-hime!" I only had enough time to gulp before barrel-rolling forward into the dark space. The next thing I knew, I was face-down in the dirt.

I sat up slowly in pain as the void closed behind me. "What the heck just happened?" I brushed my short lavender locks with my fingers. I had dropped out of the void right in front of the exterior of the ancient-looking stadium. From the outside, its structure looked more like a Colosseum. "No wonder it felt like there was no place to go." I stood up and slowly made my way towards the Colosseum's opening. Overgrown vegetation warped around the building like the plague, even the entrance was barely clear. "Kiyavelli saved me, didn't he? I have to go back for the others...no matter how scary this situation is. That's what Cecil would say right? To protect the princes..."

"I wouldn't go inside there if I were you." I swiveled on my feet. A dark figure was standing barely 6ft away from me. Startled, I reached for the wall but fell when I place my hand in the wrong place. "You're the Princess of Song aren't you? You think you'd value your life more, Hime-sama."

"Another I don't recognize?!" I rubbed my back to soothe it. "Now who the heck are you suppose to be!?" The figure turned its upper body to peer down at me. The person surrounded in the darkness looked as menacing as ever without even a word. "Also, please don't kill me! I just assumed you were friendly so~" The person tsked and turned his back on me, walking away. "W-Wait! Where are you going!?"

"I...Need to search. Searching. Searching." His voice faded the further away he got from me.

"W-What? That's it!?" I shouted. I looked to the Colosseum before looking at the guy in the opposite direction. "There's no way we'd meet and he not be important in this dream!" I stood up once more, slinking towards the mysterious person.

"I do not wish to be followed. Especially by the likes of you." The person said. A gust of wind blew me backward some. "I have no time for games. Stay out of my way, or else."

"Oh, so you're the loner type huh?" The figure stopped and so did I. "If you think I'm gonna just run away because you're intimidating, you're wrong!"

"...You'd be the first." Since I was closer, I was able to see the person inside the dark aura that enveloped him. It was a male decked out in black clothes with silver trinkets, shrouded in a cloak that was a purer black than the rest. In that outfit, he blended right in with the dark magic surrounding him. I couldn't clearly see the male's face, however.

"W-What are you searching for?"

The male was quiet for a moment, debating whether he wanted to tell me or not. He then answered. "...A thief."

I stepped closer, "What did they steal?"

"Stay back! Or you'll feel pain worse than death, Your highness." He shouted quickly, but firmly. I took my steps back. The guy sounded serious. "My curse knows no bounds. It won't just stop on account of you." The male furthered the distance between us, "What the thief stole is of no concern to you."

I took a second, keeping the extended distance. "Does it have anything to do with glowy virus-looking arrows?" The male grimaced, "The nail on the hammer, amirite?"

"...What if the answer was yes?"

"What do you mean? You'd find your thief!"

"...That would be good for you now, wouldn't it?" I scrunched my nose at his accusing tone.

"What in the world~don't you want to find what was stolen from you!?"

"...Do I? Perhaps I wished the opposite." I blinked, "The muses surely did. They plagued me with power and sealed me away with it. Why would I wish to regain that awful curse again?"

"The muses plagued you?" The male growled to himself with scorn.

"If you haven't guessed by now, I despise you, Hime-sama. You and all of your fellow royals. You're only pawns that gained their favor. They lock away those who are deemed unworthy." The male flipped his bangs out of habit. "Now that I'm awake again, if I had my powers, I'd only use them to make them suffer. The muses, the princes, and you." I gulped as his words grew cold. "So pray I don't find this thief. Or I'll seek my revenge." The male turned his back on me and continued away from the stadium.

"So this is how you really feel." I stood in the same spot as he furthered away from me in the dark. "I wouldn't have known who you are if you haven't flipped your hair like that. But even you have a counterpart in this dream world...Tsubasa-kun."

"I am called Basara." I shivered when the mysterious guy reappeared behind me. Facing him, I could finally see a pair of amber eyes tucked away inside the cloak. The moonlight lit up the boy's face, revealing a longer-haired version of the salt and pepper headed boy. "As your enemy, you will address me as such. Respect me, human."

"See that's the thing. I don't think you are the enemy."

Basara's amber eyes narrowed, "You dare challenge me, fool?"

"If you wanted to "seek revenge on me" or whatever, I have the feeling you could have done so already. Even without your powers, your intimidation alone could kill." I admitted to him. I noticed his eyes trained on me as I continued, "And if you really wanted to find the thief, you would have already. I know you know that person is inside the Colosseum, you can sense the dark magic even from outside its walls." I held my shoulders, "A complete win is in your grasp. And yet, you choose not to act on it...although you hate us."

I regained eye contact with Basara as the dark aura around him disappeared. A little black ball of light danced at my side. His essence? Does he actually have his powers? "Tell me, Princess." Basara stepped closer to me than before. "Do you wish to die?" I swallowed. "I've told you I wish for your harm, yet you've dismissed my words. Must I follow through with my actions for you to understand?"

With sudden determination, I stepped closer to Basara, "If there's one thing in this life I'm good at, it's the judgment of character. I always stand by my initial thoughts. You don't feel like the bad guy, no matter how suspicious you are, or how evil you try to sound." My own indigo aura shined. "In fact, I think you want to help me instead."

"Help? You?" Basara sneered.

"Yes." It's like Kiyavelli told me if I was hated in my world, I'd be hated here too. Tsubasa wished to be friends in our world, no matter how suspicious he seemed. That had to mean that Basara secretly felt the same way. I trusted my gut at this point. If I was wrong, it'd be the end of me. "You both are hiding something, but I choose to ignore that. For now." I stepped closer to the male, "If you want to kill me go ahead. Otherwise, help me save the princes, and stop wasting both of our time." Basara's eyes wavered.

With a pinch of the bridge of his nose, Basara folded his arms with a frustrated expression. "Who knew the muses would favor such a headstrong successor?" He let a defeated grin grace his face for a couple of seconds before going back to his normally frowning state. "I will deal with this thief for you." His stare overpowered me again, "But this will be your only favor."

Without warning, Basara pulled my arm. In a flash, we were inside the Colosseum. I wouldn't have noticed the teleport if I had blinked. Inside, the girl with the bow and arrow sat on the stage as if she had been expecting us. "Master!" She exclaimed, "You've returned! And with the last target no less!"

It was true. If Basara was planning to betray me, now would be an excellent time. But luck was on my side. "Peasant. Return what you have stolen from me."

"What!? But Master~!"

"You are no pupil of mine!" Basara growled, "Do as I've said!"

"But I've already done your bidding for you!" The girl in the theatre mask yelled, "I was the one to release you from your confinement! I was the one helping you achieve your revenge! And it's so close to completion!"

Basara's eyes grew dark, "I never asked you to release me." I looked to the brooding male. "I never asked for you to carry out this madness you've unleashed upon the princes. And I never asked you to fill my head with thoughts of revenge! You filled me with such confliction." A strong drum filled piano composition filled the air. "You are the kind of human I hate the most. The kind who manipulate the weak." Basara turned his back to me, "Your Highness. Stand back and cover your eyes, or I'll let this consume you without hesitation." A jazzy, upbeat type of music filled the air. The dark aura that once engulfed Basara returned and grew stronger as he hummed. He held out a hand towards the girl. "Disappear from within. Return! NOW! Enchanted Madness!" The words were muffled with my hands over my ears. I ducked under a step as the dark aura spread throughout the colosseum. The darkness covered everything, whithering away the overgrown vegetation. The magic was so strong, leaving a feeling that was cold and chilling. When it dialed down, Basara teleported to each prince's side and turned the arrows in their bodies to dust. The music stops seconds after he finishes humming. The princes all stir as they awaken."When I am ready to eradicate the muses, I will face their puppets of royalty at their full power. Until then, you shall not see me."

"Basara...you're really strong, aren't you?" I thought aloud. "That wasn't even your full power was it~?"

"Melody-hime." I looked above me to see Basara floating above me. The dark aura around him returned to normal. "I have completed your deed. In return, you shall not question me again. Do not expect such kindness from me."

"T-Thank you." I stuttered at the sight of this floating deity. He was clearly different from everyone in this world. At least, he wasn't human. "And I won't. I've chosen to trust you."

"Tch." Basara sneered, "A foolish mistake you will regret soon enough." Basara floated higher, as he starts to leave. "You are fated to challenge me. But you shall face my arch-nemesis first. If I was drawn to you after being awakened from my eternal rest, expect that he will find you too."

"...Who?"

"The very human created to rival me. The one blessed by the muses." As the princes collected themselves, Basara floated down to whisper in me. "Cecilion."

"Eh!?"

The dream world faded as he lifted away from me. "Fear him."

_____________

Trust Myself! te o tsunagou!

Trust Your Dream, futari no sekai!

saikou no Ride!

SHIGUNARU wa All Blue!

Trust My Song! kowakunai yo!

sora wa hateshinai!

kokoro wa Rave!

nee ikou oto no saki e!

saa hibike kaze ni natte!

I awoke as Otoya finished up his song.

"YES! OTOYA! YOU ROCK! YOU ARE A SUNSHINE BOY! IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE! I LOVE YOU!" Natsuki's shouting was relentless. It reached Otoya and he pointed up at him happily posing with his guitar. He looked over at me with a smile. I smiled the best I could in my dazed state. The dream world...is really something else, isn't it?

But I didn't have time to dwell on the events of the dreamworld. I had to focus on my own world first.

"That was #206, Ittoki Otoya-kun's Trust My Dream! Next up, is #207~"

I hopped up from my seated darted down the steps before Tomo and the others could stop me. As I made my way backstage, contestant #207 was booed off stage when Shining wouldn't let them perform. I felt bad for him at first, but then I noticed it was one of Serena's lackeys. I still felt bad, just not as much.

I climbed the steps in time to bump into the energetic redhead. "Me-chan! Hey!" He smiled brightly, "I got a standing ovation! Things are looking good so far! Perhaps that video had the opposite effect than what the others thought!"

"That's right. The video..." I muttered to myself. "I have an idea of who might have done that."

"You do?" Otoya asked. I looked over at my right and the redhead followed my eyes. Near the stage curtains waiting to be called next was #209, Fujisaki Tsubasa-kun and his composer, Kagoshima Serena. Tsubasa was quietly reviewing sheet music while Serena nosily peeked from behind him. To anyone around, they'd look like a couple, but no one else was there at the time.

I had to find out Tsubasa's real intentions. No matter what he was hiding, I would hear him out. What he said would determine whether I'd decide to trust him. I approached the chaotic duo. "Tsubasa-kun."

"Eh? Melody-senpai! Hallo~! Always a pleasure." Tsubasa grinned, "Yo! Otoya-senpai! Your performance was amazing! You shined so brightly, it brightened up the audience's day!"

Otoya, who would normally be happy with that kind of complement refused to accept it. He folded his arms and ignored him, "Kagoshima-chan. Did you post the video of my vanilla recording?"

"Wah, Otoya-kun? Don't think so highly of yourself." Serena combed her short amber locks, "Why would I set aside time out of my busy schedule, to put the effort in embarrassing you like that?"

"You're right. You're a coward and never taken us on to our faces. Always indirectly." Serena's eyebrows curved inward. "You must have gotten one of your fellow bullies to record it, right?"

"Now hang on a second, Otoya-senpai! Serena didn't post that video!"

"Because you did." Tsubasa looked at me. "You posted the video. Didn't you, Tsubasa-kun?" His amber eyes widened.

"H-How'd you know?" He muttered lowly but cleared his throat. He admitted it. "Yeah. I posted the video."

"It was you?!" Otoya's surprise went away quickly as he frowned. "Why?"

"I thought it was only fair to promote my rival!" Tsubasa grinned to himself. I could tell it was genuine. "You're one of the most underrated students at the academy, Senpai! You don't stand out much at the academy though, which is why you'd probably rank low in a contest that his partially based on swaying an audience. Even Tokiya-senpai agreed with me! So I thought if I could show the students just a little of Otoya's charm it would whoo them. So I recorded him in secret!"

"But no one asked you to do that. What if it had impacted Otoya negatively?"

"You're right. It could have gone two ways...but luckily I got the best side of the coin! It worked, Otoya's definitely more popular and he even got an encore! I say that's a win!" Tsubasa flipped his salt and pepper bangs and I cringed. "But I did take a risk without telling you about it. I'm sorry."

Otoya breathed, "Just don't do that again."

"Sure thing Senpai~I won't let the muses sway me again." I found his sudden mention of the muses odd. Just then, the #208 student left the stage.

"#209 is up next! With his song, Mister Psycho Madness! Fujisaki Tsubasa-kun!"

"Ah. That's my cue. Wish me luck, everyone!" Tsubasa playfully threw up a peace sign next to his eye. "Well I'm off!~I hope the muses are watching me." As he turned his back on us, I saw Tsubasa's smile disappear. His normal demeanor was nonexistent; all of his emotion left his mouth for his eyes. A calm seriousness, one that matched that of Basara's. Without a doubt, Shining let him onto the stage. He greeted the audience briefly before accepting the mic.

"If Tsubasa wanted to, he would trounce all of you," Serena muttered to us. "But it's ultimately his decision how much he chooses to show the world. He refuses to stand out no matter how much even I ask him to do so. Honestly, it's a shame." It shocked me when I realized it, but Tsubasa had chosen to go on stage without a composer or instrument of any kind. All he had was a recorded tape and his own voice. Still, the audience excitedly called his name.

"Hear me." It had sounded more like he had said: "Fear me."

Tsubasa quickly glanced at where I was on the side of the stage. He skillfully flipped the mic with his fingers as the music began. The beat of the song matched the arrangement in my dream.

Hey My Mystic Madame

Just tell me what the deal is!

Time has only flown by

Yet the progress is not THERE YET!

My eyes are, still trained

Resting on the sight of YOU!

The amber-eyed male then winked at the audience and they swooned. He played with the string around his neck as he began to sing, not fully exposing the necklace tucked under his uniform shirt.

Darl-ing Prec-ious Sen-pai!

My Sweet But Daring Prin-cess!

Good at spotting secrets

But not at finding EV-IL!

Weak for you, and yet~

I PROMISE you will NEVER know!

Deep in the darkness is where I've chosen to stay

Watching you grow from afar! (Ba-by!)

If I had one wish that I co-uld have come tru-e~

It's a SECRET! (*Talking* For good reason~)

(Love is dangerous! I can't handle this! Love for you is TABOO!)

I shouldn't pray for change, but~

Sometimes my CRAZY thoughts run-n wild!

Want you to know me

but I knowthatyoucan't!

Ever feel like crossing "THATLINE"

I won't delay mak-ing you mine!

Do you not get-how-I-am?

I'm cra-zy babe, holdmyhand

And the-n just call me Mister. Psy-cho. MAD-NESS!

Having been both in A-class and S-class, it was obvious that he had established a fanbase between both sets of students. The amount of cheering in the audience showed that. They called out Tsubasa's name as though he were Ren. But still, it was for good reason. He had left a big impression on everyone.

"That was...amazing. He's actually good! Like really good!"

"And yet...it felt like he was holding back!"

"I told you." Serena decided to take her leave when we were left speechless. She grinned cynically, "Just wait for the finale."

_________________

TSUBASA:  The muses are calling... UTAPRI!

_________________

MPK: So I'm ending this chappie here~ Expect the next one real soon! I hoped you liked the song I wrote! I got lazy and just wrote to the beat of Kamigami no Asobi's Loki Laventin's song, Liar. It was in my notes that Tsubasa has kind of identical to Loki in a bunch of ways...but like I finished that anime ages ago (which tells you how long I've planned this). But yeah if you wanna give that song listen, you'll better understand what I was going for, and it's just a good song. But check out the anime and etc too. It was cool.

See ya soon~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.7K 58 8
You - a wandering soul with a phantom like persona and the voice of an angel - capture the attention and affection of seven certain angels that vow t...
3.2K 119 16
Meeting new friends and getting closer to his dreams, that is Aizawa Rei's goal is in the school of music. However, not everything goes according to...
12.2K 529 12
Cecil's plea to the muses did not turned out so well... Set after the UtaPri award, the idol group found themselves in a very...interesting situation...