4: Knocking On His Mind

MPK: FINALLY STOPPED NEGLECTING THIS STORY! THIS TOOK SO LONG. I was going to do a Valentine's Day OVA, but when I missed then deadline of Valentine's day and then White day (Japanese holiday), I just destroyed what I wrote. Then I waited til after the 3 season was done, and I was really into Maji Love Revolutions. And then I was sucker punched by the last episode. (Can you can tell how long ago I started to write this? THIS WAS ALL THE WAY LAST YEAR I KNOW)

Plus...serious family & PC issues to this day. Then there's school T-T I finally have some time to write. So yeah, here's your new chap of this SLIGHTLY revised story. (I've redone the chaps just a bit, you should go back and at least browse through them. Some things have changed. (A couple) Still gonna check my grammer some more. But my OC stayed the same don't worry.)

DISCLAIMER: Don't own Utapri but my OC is mine! Please don't steal!

______________________________

"Dammit! Class is about to start and I'm nowhere near where I'm suppose to be!" I ran down the never ending halls at full speed, "Where am I anyway?! This place is so huge, I'm lost! I'm so confused...OUCH!" Because of my carelessness I bumped into someone and almost fell to the ground. But luckily, I didn't. "Gomen'nasai! It's my fault! I wasn't looking where I was...going..."

"What are you doing on the S class side of the school? I thought you demoted yourself?"

"Kurusu-kun." I quickly realized, "No wonder. I would've instantly fell over if it was someone taller than me."

"WHAT!?" The barely there blonde shouted, "I am taller than you!"

"Your fedora doesn't count."

"I'm taller without my hat! See~" He then swiped it off then compared our height difference with his hand. "..."

"Ha! I'm even about an inch taller!" Syo turned a number of shades until he was dark red. I laughed.

"Look, shouldn't you be in class or something?" Syo asked me completely embarrassed. That's when I checked the time.

"Yeah, too bad I can't stay and tease you longer. Although I enjoyed seeing all those colors appear on your face."

"What are you even doing over here, Melody?"

I smiled, "I'm Lost!" Syo frowned as he sweatdropped.

"That's not exactly something to be proud of..." He grimaced then pointed down the hall on his right, "A Class is that way, down and left~" With that I flew in that direction.

"Thanks, Kurusu-kun!" I shouted when he was like 20 yards away from me.

"Wait, Melody!?"

____________________

Along the way as I bolt, I think I saw Ichinose. But who cares? Even if I had stopped to talk to him he'd just walk away anyway. Then I saw Haruka, guessing that she was late too. "RUN HARUKA!" When I bolted past her, I grabbed her hand and kept running down the hall, only stopping upon reaching the classroom door.

Once there we gasped for air, Haruka a little more heavier than me. She must have frail health, I shouldn't have pushed so hard. "Gomen, Haruka. Daijoubu desu ka?"

"I'm fine. Just a little woozy." Haruka says. She already looks pale, but grows paler after walking inside. Either her health is really bad and she needs a doctor, or something was really wrong. Stepping into the classroom behind her, I see she had been looking at. Written on the class black board were a bunch of hateful messages in huge fonts displayed for everyone to see. Upon reading them, one could only assume they were all about me and Haruka.