𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 •𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠•

By tkheavnly

After the alpha Jeon Jungkook was assigned to kill the omega Kim Taehyung, everything turned upside down. ... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

33

1.7K 52 7
By tkheavnly

                       ☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

"W-What?" Jungkook said, shocked. feeling like the whole world stopped for a second at what Taehyung said

He was frozen in his place, thinking about Taehyung's words trying to take the information in.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung looked at the verge of crying he was trembling he didn't know why Jungkook wasn't showing any emotions it worried him a lot

All this time, Yuna was his daughter and he didn't tell him? Taehyung wouldn't tell him Jungkook now,

But it happened that Jungkook overheard him talking to his brother.

"W-Why didn't you tell me? What else are you hiding from me Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice held strong emotions which caused Taehyung to burst in tears.

He didn't want to lose his again. He wanted to end his struggles.

I-I'm s-sorry! I-I just didn't know how to tell y-you-" Taehyung was cut off by a hug from the other. "Do you know how happy and kinda angry I am right now? You could have told me Taehyung and made me the happiest man on earth earlier."

Jungkook claimed while hugging Taehyung tightly and both crying in each others arms

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." Taehyung was sobbing now. "Tae it's okay really I understand please stop apologizing. It's okay." Jungkook comforted Taehyung with his warm arms and words. They stayed in each other's arms until Yuna ran to them.

"Hwere you awe!" Yuna screamed running towards the couple. Jungkook let Taehyung go and crouched down to Yunas height, looking lovingly at her.

He suddenly hugged her tightly. Yuna hugged back immediately, giggling loudly.

Jungkook felt tears running down his cheeks, he was so emotional due to the realization of the fact that this angel is his and the love of his life's daughter.

He felt so complete by having both Taehyung and their daughter in his arms.

Jungkook pulled back a little and looked into her eyes with a huge smile. "Bunny!" she said softly smiling causing Jungkook and Taehyung to laugh with tears in their eyes. Yuna hugged Jungkook again, "I lovwe ywou!" she whispered into Jungkook's ears. "I love you too baby, so much."

Both males tugged Yuna into bed. "I'll leave now." Jungkook announced. "Why-", "I'm happy really but I think I just need some time to take the events that happened today in. I'm sorry."

Taehyung just looked at him and smiled a small smile and nodded, looking at Jungkook who was leaving.

Taehyung was kinda sad but he didn't blame Jungkook, of course he's mad.

Jungkook has every right to be mad at him,

He had a daughter all along and he didn't tell him about it who wouldn't react like that.

But he was still happy about the fact that Jungkook did hug and comfort him. He smiled uncontrollably.

"I don't know if you're happy or sad, what's with that smile?" Jin, who popped out of nowhere, said. "I'm both hyung." Taehyung said smiling sadly at his brother who he missed dearly.

"Of course you are. And let me tell you Tae, Yuna is beautiful. I love her already." Jin said, not saying a thing about him crying due to the event of earlier.

"Thank you hyung!" Taehyung stated, hugging his brother. "I've missed you so much." Jin said, tears running down his cheeks. "I've missed you too hyung, so much." Taehyung replied, also having tears running down his face.

"Believe me, i was doing all of this to protect you, i didn't mean to lie to you..." Jin said while staring at his brother's eyes who was already tearing up again.

"I'm sorry Taehyungie"

"Jungkook!", Namjoon happily said but frowned after seeing the grumpy Jungkook walking straight to his room. "That.....was weird." Namjoon muttered to himself, shrugging and then walking to the others.

"Kook is back and is still a little bitch." he told the others causing them to crack into a fit of laugher. "He did look happier tho I think he didn't see me."

"should we like? Talk to him." Yoongi asked. "Of course idiot let's go greet him!" Hoseok yelled shaking his head.

"Kook!" Jungkook smiled at his family. "Hey guys.". "Why didn't you greet us huh?!" Nayeon scolded him. "Sorry I just....have a lot on my mind.."

"omg he can apologize, didn't do that when you literally kicked me last week." Yoongi glared. "It was by accident tho." Jungkook muttered, looking down. "Still!"

"Guys stop! Can't y'all see he has something on mind what is it Jungkook?" Hoseok said loudly. They all nodded waiting for him to talk.

"I found Taehyung." Jungkook said looking at the ground and started smiling like an idiot

"What?!!?" they all yelled simultaneously. "Omg how is he?!" "How did you find him?!", "is this even possible?!" they all started to bomber him with questions, starling him. "Guys let him talk!" Nayeon yelled at them all with a piercing glare.

"Oh and I have a daughter...."

"WHAT?!?!?!" everyone in the room yelled. "Let me explain, I just found out that I have a daughter today as well, that's why I'm so distracted, everything happened at once, i feel stressed."

"You better explain now!!!" Momo said, everyone agreeing with her.

So Jungkook started explaining everything with them listening carefully.

He talked about Minho causing them all want to kill him to Yuna causing all to coo without even knowing how she looks but they all assumed that she was adorable from Jungkooks fond words.

They all loved how happy Jungkook looked talking about his daughter and the love of his life. He talked about how he left Taehyung, making them tell him what an idiot he is for just leaving him.

"What if he thinks that you're mad at him?!" Hoseok said. "Well I kinda was. But not because of Yuna I was because he hid it from me." Jungkook explained carefully.

"He might misunderstand it Koo so try to talk to him tomorrow yeah?" Namjoon suggested. Jungkook nod and facepalmed himself for being such an idiot.

"We'll leave you to sleep now you're probably tired." Nayeon said with a smile one her face. They all agreed with her and decided to leave bidding him good bye and wishing him a good night.

"Oh and Kook I wanna meet your princess and prince as soon as possible!" Heechul yelled before leaving.

"Sure thing." Jungkook said before leaving to his room with mixed emotions.

Jungkook decided to sleep since he was stressed trying to process what happened

All this 4 years, he was frustrated, anxious and depressed. He was feeling like a mental conflict inside of him.

But everything changed when he saw Taehyung again after so many years.

He felt true happiness for the first time.

He fell asleep with Yuna and Taehyung crossing  his mind causing him to smile as well.

His heart fluttering with happiness and joy

That finally had the live of his life back and on top of that,

Their beautiful daughter, he couldn't ask for.

He's just hoping for that everything is going to be okay.

~

The omega woke up the next day in the same position as yesterday, sleeping in his room with Yuna cuddling him

Taehyunf pecked her forehead and went to take a quick shower, while showering some moments of yesterday popped on his head.

Making him feel guilty for not telling him the moment he saw him that Yuna is his daughter

He deserved to know after all, he's a father as well. But what matters the most now that he's back to Korea and away from Minho

With his family and loved ones, making him feel complete.

Cause he struggled a lot in his life

Taehyung finished showering and left the bathroom with a towel on his waist and water dripping down from his wet hair

"Yunie~wake up baby" Taehyung said while kissing his baby all over her body as felt tickles and started laughing out loud

Cute.

"Owkay dada, i'm wakie" she said while yawning and rubbing her eyes with her small hands, such a cute sight for Taehyung

He picked up his daughter and both entered the bathroom to wash Yuna's face and teeth

"Dada cwan you feed Yuna?" The little girl asked while playing with her fingers nervously

Taehyung giggles as he pecked up her cheeks, How could he say no to this adorable creature?

While they were eating in a complete silence, someone suddenly opened the door making both of them gasp at the sudden action

"Daddy!" Yuna said running to his father to pick her up, Jungkook just stood shocked and couldn't believe what he just heard

Did his daughter just called him father?

He was at the edge of crying, it felt so good hearing someone calling you father

"C-come here my baby" Jungkook said stuttering as he picked up Yuna in his arms, looking at her like she's his whole world

Showering her with love and kisses while crying like a child.

The fact that he was holding his own daughter got him so emotional

He was overwhelmed by the feeling

"W-when did you tell her?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he was still crying

"Yesterday, after you left." Taehyung said

Somehow Jungkook started to feel bad for leaving both of them alone

But at the same time he needed some time alone by himself

"I'm sorry for l-leaving you Tae, i was just shocked, i'll never leave you again. Promise" Jungkook said as Taehyung walked a little closer to them and they had a lovingly family hug

Let me tell you that they couldn't be happier, they loved the feeling.

"Dada and daddy, down't cwy" the little girl said as she was wiping both of her dada's tears away with her both hands and placing a soft kisses in their face making them giggle

"My babies" Jungkook mumbled pecking both of their heads.

"Kookie do you want to eat breakfast? I brought some for Yuna, if you want i'll tell the maids to prepare a meal for you" Taehyung said in a caring tone.

For Jungkook, Taehyung was the best wifey material anyone could have, he wanted to propose to Taehyung already.

"But my meal is prepared already right in front of me." Jungkook said smirking

"S-stop" The omega said blushing as Jungkook started to walk closer to Taehyung making his heartbeats increase more and more with every step

He placed both of his hands around Taehyung waist while looking at him with love and adoration, Both were staring at each other

Jungkook's eyes not leaving the other

He captured his lips with Taehyung softly, tasting every part in his lips. They missed each other so much

They just wanted to stay like this forever.

"I"

"Love"

"You"

Jungkook pecked his lips with every word he said making Taehyung as red as tomato

"Yikes!" Yuna said separating the mates away from each other, they felt so embarrassed.

They completely forgot about Yuna being in the same room, they forgot about the whole world
________________________________

              あなたは素敵です  (ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ノ

[Edited]
-N/M-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 92.9K 66
Seokjin, an omega, taken against his will and sold to the highest bidder. This story will have triggering content. It is an ABO Fanfic. There will b...
136K 7K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
Revenge By lyrik

Fanfiction

588K 38.9K 68
As an alpha, it's Jungkook job to protect his pack, no matter the cost, but he's only in training. When a sudden attack strikes, killing over half o...