Thug's Nanny

By DiaTheLit

My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle t... More

⌖ 1 ⌖
⌖ 2 ⌖
⌖3⌖
⌖4⌖
⌖5⌖
⌖6⌖
⌖7⌖
⌖8⌖
⌖9⌖
-
⌖10⌖
⌖11⌖
⌖12⌖
⌖14⌖
⌖15⌖
⌖16⌖
⌖17⌖
⌖18⌖
⌖19⌖
⌖20⌖
⌖21⌖
⌖22⌖
⌖23⌖
⌖24 ⌖
⌖25⌖
⌖26⌖
⌖27⌖
⌖28⌖
⌖29⌖
⌖30⌖
⌖31⌖
⌖32⌖
⌖33⌖
⌖34⌖
⌖35⌖
⌖36⌖
⌖37⌖
⌖38⌖
⌖39⌖
⌖40⌖
⌖41⌖
⌖42⌖
⌖43⌖
⌖44⌖
⌖45⌖
⌖46⌖
⌖47⌖
⌖48⌖
⌖49⌖
⌖50⌖
TN2

⌖13⌖

230K 8.6K 6.1K
By DiaTheLit

I picked Ebola to not be so cliche with std's or cancer lmao. 🙃

Crumbsnatchers in the media. 😂🌚
______________________________________

Genesis

I was in the kitchen cooking Jason , Jasmine, Kass and I some breakfast when I heard noise. I turned slightly seeing King shirtless, eating a pop tart. He had crumbs on the side of his mouth and sleep still evident in his eye. It was funny. I busted out laughing, making his head snap my way.

He shook his head, chewing. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing man. You should just see how you look." I giggled. I finished scrambling the eggs, before putting them on a plate. I decided to fix King a plate. I sat the three on the table before walking away from King, who was on his phone.

"Kass, wake up baby girl." I shook her slightly. She opened her eyes and sat up. That was something I was starting to notice. She wasn't a heavy sleeper. "Breakfast." I smiled. Her eyes opened as she rubbed them ,getting out of bed. She slid in her Olaf house shoes, before running to the stairs. I chuckled lightly before getting Jason and Jasmine up and they started following her.

"Sup sweet thang!" Jason said to Kass , making King stale face him.
Kas smiled.

"Daddy!" She yelled. I watched how they interacted. It was so cute. He was a great father. Jason and Jasmine sat at the table , starting to tease each other.

"Stop Jason!" Jasmine finally said .
"Aye!" I said to them .

King sat Kas down in the chair and then sat in his. I sat in front of the plate I fixed for me. Kass , Jason and Jasmine said grace then we started eating.

After we ate, King had to leave so I went ahead and got all the kids dressed like me and Kas did everyday. We went and sat down watching movies in the theater room.

"This popcorn on 10." Jason said . He got these grown sentences but still has a baby voice.

"Boy.." I smacked my lips before looking at him . "Where do you get this?"

"He used to get it from daddyyy!" Jasmine said looking over at us , he looked at her.

"Sip yo tea!"

I shook my head . I have an interesting family. I just started back watching the movie.

"Gene?" Kass called, distracting my attention from the current scene in Finding Nemo. I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes Kass?" I asked softly.

"Do you like my daddy?" She asked tilting her head to the left. My eyes widened at her response. Jason looked over.

"Why would you think that Kass?" I sat up.

"I just see the pictures of my mommy and daddy and the way they looked at each other is the same way you two look at each other. My daddy said they loved each other, a lot. So i was just wondering," She said tucking her bottom lip in.

I sighed running my hands through my hair. This is not the conversation I planned on having with this little girl. "I like you daddy Kass, just a little.." I said. She giggled along with me.

"Promise you won't leave like my mommy did Gene." She stated looking into my eyes. I gazed back into hers seeing the evident pain she felt not having any memories of her mom.

"I promise Kassidy." She hugged my neck and I kissed her cheek. She laid her head on my chest.

"I love you Gene," She whispered. I was speechless. Something had been ignited in me, with those 4 simple words. It made me feel like I had something to hold onto.

Something I been wanting to experience, I felt it. The tingling feeling i felt in my cheeks as I smiled, told me a blush was prompt because It felt good hearing that.

"What bout me?" Jason asked holding his arms out , I pushed his head.

"I love you too Kass." I kissed her forehead, continuing watching the movie.

Sooner than later, they all had fell asleep so I put them in bed. I heard the door shut, signifying King was home. I warmed his plate of dinner, which was simple, burger and fries and waited on him.

He walked into the kitchen and hugged my waist and kissed my cheek. I blushed, pulling away from him. I gave him his plate, peeping the smirk that tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Well, I gotta tell you about my experience with Kass ta'day," I said placing my hands off the counter, watching him as he sat down at the island. He raised an eyebrow.

"What she do? Uh Uh. Ima Bout ta' whoop ha' ass," He mumbled getting ready to call her. I stopped him.

"NO! I wouldn't call it bad, but it's something I should tell you about." He nodded.

"Tell me then." He said sighing and picking up his burger.

"Well, She asked me if I liked you," I paused watching him halt from his movement of biting the burger. He looked up at me.

"And what'cha say?" He asked setting it down as I grabbed a sprite out the refrigerator, setting it in front of him. He opened it and took a sip.

"I said just a little." He straight faced me.

"Just a little?" He asked.

"Boy, What you want me to tell ha'? She ain't gonna understand. She a luh' girl so me telling her, I like her daddy a lot, what'chu think that's gon do?" I asked. He tilted his head and squinted his eyes.

"You're right," He said. I nodded.

"When I asked her, she said and I quote ' I just see the pictures of my mommy and daddy and the way they look at each other is the same way you two look at each other. My daddy said they loved each other, a Lot. So i was just wondering,'" I closed my eyes reciting the words that left Kass' mouth. He sighed and looked down at his plate.

"Then she made me promise I wasn't gone leave her like her mama." King choked on the sprite he was drinking. Tears filled his eyes as he coughed and spat the drink everywhere. I furrowed my eyebrows together handing him a napkin. He wiped his mouth and burped.

"And?" He composed himself.

"I promised her and she told me she loved me." I said. His eyes widened, as he stared at me.

"Look, I'm sorry 'bout Kass, She nev-" I stopped him.

"Don't worry because I love her too. She's like my own." I smiled. He leaned across the island and so did I, just when our lips met...

"DADDY!" He sighed ,pulling away. He turned towards Kass, who was in her cute little emoji onesie and a princess blanket draped around her body.

"Yea babygirl?" He asked ,picking her up. She giggled when he kissed her cheeks.

"Gene you got cooties, So you can't kiss me no mo'," She paused making me smile. "and can we watch Frozen?" King groaned while I threw my head back laughing.

"Kass, Can we puh-lease watch something else. We have literally watched that movie 147 times in the last 2 months."

"Nope. Be in the theater room in TEN minutes." She jumped down. "The movie never bothered me anyway." She sang laughing loudly. I joined laughing with her. That little girl is something else.

"My man!" Jason came in the room with his arms out wide , walking towards King . King looked down at him.

"Boy if you'on getcho.." King said as he got up. Jason put his hand on his chest looking at him with his jaw dropped , mimicking that meme .

"I'm going to change." King mumbled.

Jason , Kass and I sat eating popcorn and waiting on King. He came in with his plate and sat next to me. Kass climbed in between his legs, taking one of his fries while Jason stayed beside me . King smacked his lips.

"Sorry Daddy, I was hungry." She giggled. He shook his head as the movie began.

When we finished watching that, King hinted for me to go to his room while he put Kass down for bed and Jason had went back to bed with Jasmine. I flipped through channels waiting on him. I finally got bored and picked up my phone and got on instagram.

King came in and closed the door, then sat on the bed. He snatched my phone out my hand laying it on the dresser before he grabbed both my legs pulling them ,making me lay flat on my back. I giggled.

"Boa if you'on.." I joked as he smiled, crawling on top of me. He placed both his hands on either sides of me for leverage. He kissed my lips softly. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He slid his tongue in my mouth as we passionately kissed each other. His hands began roaming my body as we tongue kissed. Before I knew it, his hands had slipped inside my leggings, softly massaging my clitoris. I moaned lowly, pulling away throwing my head back. He began softly kissing along my neck, nipping and sucking at the tender skin.

"You hella wet." I felt him smirking against my skin. His fingers slowly moved down to my entrance and before he could insert a finger, my phone vibrated on the dresser. He pulled his hand out and stuck them in his mouth, smirking. I reached for my phone. I shook my head. It was Michael. I pressed answer.

"Gih' put King on da' phone," He said. He sounded angry. I passed it to King.

"Wassuh' Fam? He asked.

"That nigga gone bruh!"

___________

- Bri bbybri-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.4K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
11.4K 649 60
Everyone was charmed by Leo's bright smile but behind it all, he could barely keep it together inside. From taking care of his sick mother to sufferi...
5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...