MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 14: Sandwich

5K 202 9
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

"Calm down." Anda muttered while looking straight at Jennie's eyes.

"I've worked for them but I'm not one of them. Not a pint of their blood is in my veins, Persian." Anda said and pulled back the hammer of her gun and slowly puts her gun down.

Jennie looked at her and heaves a breath but then loosen her grip to her gun too.

"Let's continue this some other time, if you don't mind. I need some air.. whatever."

Jennie gets out of Anda's office. Anda just watched her and let her. She understands why Jennie is like that whenever Persians are the topic. She can't blame her. She knows where it is coming from.

Because she investigated Jennie's past also.

•••••

Lisa went out of their bathroom just when Jennie went inside their room.

"Hey.. uhm.. you okay?" Lisa asks when she sees the look on Jennie's face.

The girl just looked at her but then grabbed her jacket and wears it. She tied her hair up and grabbed her bag.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asks.

"Don't follow me. I wanna be alone. I'm serious." Jennie mutters and closed the door.

LISA's POV

Wow. Why is she mad again? Aigooo.. anyway, I don't think I could follow her though. I have my own plans actually.

I went downstairs and approached Minzy unnie.

"Hey.. uhm.. can you help me?"

"Yo. About what?"

"I thought about looking for my mother.. again."

She looked at me. Like literally stared at me. And when I looked beside her, the girls are looking at me also.

"What?"

"Does Anda unnie know about this?" Sowon unnie asked.

"Y-Yes.."

"Leadernim!"

"Hey! The heck!" I scowled at Eagle when she called my sister. And too late because she's looking down at us already.

"Unnie! Hi.. can we talk?" I mutter.

"Sure! Come up here!"

"Screw you, guys!" I scowled at them before running my way to my sister.

Third Person's POV

"What is it?"

Lisa slowly sat in front of her sister.

"Uh.. it's about my mother."

"Hm?"

"I want to look for her again, unnie."

"I thought you're done looking for her because anywhere you go.. you can't find her."

"Yeah.. it's because I always do it on my own. I've never touched the computer. Maybe, Minzy unnie could help me."

"And when you found her.. what would you do?"

"I-I don't k-know, actually. Uhm.. maybe.. get to know her. Tell her I'm her daughter. Ask her why.."

"Ask her why? Are you even ready for that? You've been looking for her all your life and you haven't even found her yet. It means she doesn't want to be found."

"But unnie.. I still want to try."

"What if she already has a new family? Lisa, 24 years.. she has never looked for you. If she did, your face would be posted around the city, missing."

"How could she know my face, unnie? I was an infant when she l-left me— Exactly, Lisa."

"There's no even a single record of you being missing. It means she doesn't care.."

"How could you even say that?"

"I'm just worried about you.."

"If you're worried, then let me do this! I've lost so many times already! And I want to do this again! At least, see her!"

"That's why I can't let you do it again! I've seen you hurt every time you looked for her and comes home with nothing!"

The girls can hear the shouting from downstairs. They keep on glancing upstairs but neither of them speaks. They just continued with what they're doing.

•••••

Two hours had passed, Jennie came back from her whereabouts and noticed the gloomy aura inside their base.

"Is everything okay?"

"The safe zone has collapsed, Persian." A.I. mumbled.

"What?" Jennie frowned at her.

"Tension upstairs a while ago. Catnip and Leadernim fought about something." Monkey answered and sips some juice.

"Where's Catnip?"

"Your room, maybe?"

Jennie looks upstairs to Anda's office. She then jogged her way to their room. She knocked first and opened the door slowly.

Their eyes met and Lisa keeps the picture again in her wallet and throws it on the couch. Jennie looks at her and smiled.

"I heard from the girls that you and Anda fought? What happened?"

Lisa sighed and rubs her face. It's just pissing her off more every time she thinks about it. She just laid on her couch and rests her arm on her forehead.

"Have you eaten? You wanna grab some foods with me? Outside?"

"Don't you wanna rest? You just came back from wherever you've been.."

"I just needed some time alone. To think." Jennie mumbled and sat on the bed, facing Lisa.

Lisa looked at her. She just smiled. The girl just closed her eyes again.

"Let's go? I'm hungry." Jennie says.

"Where are we going?"

"Let's eat outside. I know a place where they serve the best egg sandwich in the city. And I go there often. I wanna eat one."

"Are you going to treat me?"

"No. But I want you to go with me."

Lisa looks at her again. Jennie just smiled again sheepishly.

"I won't go if you're not gonna treat me that sand— Fine. Let's go."

Lisa gets up quickly and grabbed her wallet. She grins at Jennie. The girl just rolled her eyes while shaking her head and then they went out of their room.

The girls saw them and noticed their hands, entangled with each other.

"Oh.. you're going on a date?" Mermaid giggled.

"No. We're just gonna eat outside." Jennie replied.

"Only the two of you?" A.I. mumbled.

"Yeah.."

"It's a date then."

"Just because you eat alone with someone, doesn't mean it's a date."

"Shut up. Let's hurry. I'm hungry." Lisa mutters and pulled Jennie already towards the car they're gonna be using.

•••••

They arrived at the small restaurant Jennie was talking about. Lisa chuckles as she watch how excited Jennie is. Upon going in, Jennie excitedly jogged to the counter.

"Oppa~ "

"Yo! Nini! Long time no see! How are you!?" The guy greeted her with smile on his face.

"Good as always. How's everything here?" Jennie asks.

Lisa is just looking at them as they talk.

"Well, busy. What can I get you?"

"The same, Oppa. Uhh.. two. With some extra cheese on it. You know how much I love it."

"Sure thing! Since you just came here again after a long time.. this will be on me. Settle on chairs."

"Really!? Thank you!" Jennie squealed and blew a flying kiss to the guy.

Then someone approached them before they could sit.

"Well well well.. if it isn't the cop who stole my wallet."

Lisa looked at the girl then to Jennie. She chuckled softly.

"Nice to see you too, Chahee."

"So, are you going to work here again? Your room is still the same."

"You worked here?" Lisa looked at Jennie. The girl just smiled.

"For sideline." she replied.

"Anyway, this is Lisa. Lisa, she's Chahee. A friend of mine."

Lisa reached for a handshake and Chahee took it. She looked at Jennie.

"Did you steal something from her too?" Chahee mumbled, still shaking Lisa's hand.

"For the record, that wallet wasn't yours for you to act like that."

"Yah.. I worked hard for that!"

"Worked hard!? I saw how bad you were at those things."

"Excuse me?"

Jennie just laughed. Chahee did so too and hugs Jennie.

"Anyway, good to see you though. Are you going to treat me some?"

"Daesung oppa's going to treat us though." Jennie replied.

"Aigooo.. he never treated me something."

"You're working here."

"So?"

"Chahee, just give this to table 5. And stop bothering our Nini.." The cook says.

"Whatever."

The girl was about to go when Jennie talks again.

"Chahee, before you go, you might wanna give my watch back?" Jennie smirked.

Lisa looked at her and to the girl. The girl hissed and took out her watch. Jennie snatched it from her hand.

"And her wallet."

"What?" Lisa scowled and touches her pocket and felt nothing.

Chahee glared at Jennie. The girl just shrugged and watched Chahee gave Lisa's wallet back. Lisa got flustered while looking at the girl approaches the counter as they settled on their seats.

"Wow." Lisa mumbled.

"If I knew that your wallet has some cash on it, I wouldn't bother to tell her to give it back to you."

"Hey. I-I h-have $2 here."

Jennie bursted out laughing. Lisa just hissed at her and drinks the water that is served to them.

Jennie turned to the counter and squealed excitedly while stomping her feet and hitting the table slightly with her hands.

"I think that's ours. Look, Catnip. Woah! Look at those cheese! Myghad! I'm drooling already."

Lisa giggled while watching Jennie. They are sitting beside each other. Lisa rests her arm over Jennie's chair and watch with her, more like watch her stared at the sandwich.

"Look how nice those eggs, Catnip. Those crispy bacons! Goddamnit! I can't wait to eat that!"

"Is it really tasty?"

"Yes! Where have you been all your life, Catnip.. you should've visited this resto before and taste that. That's the best we have in the city."

"Really?"

Jennie's busy staring at the food while Lisa is busy staring at her. She leans closer and sniffles Jennie's scent with closed eyes while leaning her elbow to the table.

"By the way.."

Jennie turned to Lisa and got stiffen when the girl's face is close to her. Lisa opens her eyes slowly. She didn't even bother to move away. They both stared at each other's eyes. Jennie looked down at Lisa's lips. She then pecked on her lips. Lisa chuckles.

"By the way.. what happened earlier?"

Lisa then moves and sits properly as she heaves a breath.

"I uhm.. my sister.. won't allow me to look for my mother."

"Your mother? You know your mother?"

"No.. actually. But.. a picture is left for me."

"May I see?"

"Nini.. here it is."

Jennie turned to the cook and stood up to get their sandwiches. She smiled to the cook and thanked him.

"Here it is, Catniiiippp.. myghad! Can you smell that? Woah.." Jennie groaned in satisfaction.

Lisa just giggled as she opens the foil wide. Her eyes widen when she smells the hot, fresh sandwich they have.

"So.. the picture?" Jennie mumbled after taking a bite.

Before taking out the picture, Lisa bites her sandwich too. She gasped and looked at Jennie. The girl nodded while smiling. She puts on a thumbs up while munching. Then she took out her wallet and showed Jennie the picture.

"Lisa.. is this you? You were so cute.. what happened now?" Jennie teased as she looks at the picture.

"I was cute back then. I am hot now. Attractive. Pretty. Uhm.. and I can make every girl scream in pl— Ahw!" She got cut when Jennie smacks her head.

"How can you talk about girls in front of your girlfriend? That is not very nice. You need punishment."

"Girlfriend.." Lisa chuckles softly and smiles at Jennie.

"Did I say that? I don't think so.."

"Yah.." Lisa whines.

"Anyway.. so this is your mother? What happened?"

"They said.. she left me when I was an infant. I don't know why.. and I wanna know why that's why I looked for her all my life. But.. guess what.. haven't found her yet." Lisa said and bites again.

"What did Anda say?"

"She won't allow me. I don't know why. I haven't looked for her in years when I've met the girls. But before, every time I've met a family that really took care of me, I sneaked out and ranaway from them."

"Lisa.. why? Not everyone is as lucky as you to have a family that would take good care of you, you know.." Jennie mumbled.

"I didn't feel like I belong to anyone, not when it's actually my parents. But one thing changed that when Anda unnie took me to her care. But even that happens, I still wanna look for my parents. Or at least my mother. I wanna ask her why she did that." Lisa mutters and drinks.

"I won't be asking for too much. Just really wanna know why. If that ever happens, I would still come back to Anda unnie. She knows that. I don't know why she won't allow me."

"She loves you, Lisa. Maybe she's afraid that if you knew your mother, you'd go with her."

"She knows I won't do that anymore. I just really want to know my mother."

Jennie looks at Lisa. She stares at her as the girl gulped and drinks. She caressed Lisa's cheeks and kissed it.

"Uhm.. do you want me to help you?"

Lisa looked at her and smiled.

"You really don't have to."

"No.. I'll help you. I'll talk to her and tell her I will be going with you as you search for her. So, you won't be alone. She's just worried something might happen to you."

Lisa just took a breath and crampled the foil after her last bite.

"This is really good, babe.. I'll come back here again." Lisa mumbled and drinks again.

Jennie giggled and looks at her.

"Yeah.. looks like you really enjoyed it. Look how messy you are. Aigooo.."

Jennie reached for some tissues. Lisa chuckles as she looks at herself and wipes the drops on her shirt and lap with Jennie's help.

-----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
100K 3.4K 12
[COMPLETED] "You're one of my best students, Y/N. And actually my favorite." - - - - Welcome to my new book. This one would be different from my exis...
56.7K 1.8K 26
My Hologram is a Jenlisa FanFiction that I out of nowhere thought about late at night. I got the name from a Series called My Holo Love but named it...
382K 10.2K 34
When Jennie falls sick and has to leave the stage at their concert in Macao, Lisa begins to realize that her affectionate feelings for Jennie go well...