The stripper & Harry Styles

By Lokitabebe101

They don't know about the things we do,They don't know about the I love you's, But I bet you if they only kne... More

The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & harry Styles
Important note
The Stripper & Harry Styles.
The stripper & Harry styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
The stripper & Harry Styles
Stripper & Harry Styles.
...
Stripper & Harry Styles
The Stripper & Harry Styles
Untitled Part 26

The stripper & Harry Styles

1K 14 10
By Lokitabebe101

I'm so sorry for the long wait! my laptop broke, and I had 6 days of no power because of Hurricane Sandy! I promise to make this chapter good for the long wait, hope you enjoy! (:

The Stripper & Harry Styles.

Angela's POV

He stood there waiting for an answer, I bit my bottom lip and avoided looking in his eyes, "No. She's out tonight." I lied hoping he won't regonize my voice, he didn't answer at first. I took a quick glance and he looked in thought, "sorry." I whispered backing away slowly.

"Wait, don't leave. Please." I stood still, my back facing him. "What?" my voice came out slightly harsh, but strangly I didn't regret that. "Want to hang out?" I stared at him surprised. He just "met" me and he wants me to hang out with him. "I'm working." He shrugged, "after?" I bit my lip, opening my mouth to say 'no.' I stopped myself, maybe I could have a little fun with this. I smiled a bit, "Sure. Meet me here at 10." He gave me his usual cheeky smile and nodded. "Alright." He gave me a wink and went back to the guys.

Walking back to the dressing room I sat down, I thought I was the only girl he talked to. But he doesn't know this is me, and he is already acting all cheeky and asking me to hang out. My stomach started to hurt. What if he says all the same things he did, when he knew it was me? Or maybe he does know its me, and is playing stupid.

10;00 finally came around, changing into my normal clothes I didn't take off my mask, hoping he doesn't ask me to take it off. I don't want him to know it's me. Walking out into the club and there he was, in the exact spot we talked hours before. "Let's go." I said with a smile, he looked at me weird. "Aren't you going to take off the mask?" I bit my lip, what do I say?

"No." "Why not?" Opening the door feeling the wind slap my face, I looked back at him and winked. "If you knew who I was, that wouldn't be so fun now, wouldn't it?" I smiled at his cute face, hoping he wouldn't ask more about the mask. "So where do you want to go?"

I shrugged, "let's just walk around I guess." He nodded and we walked in silence, "You're British right?" I asked, and he smiled "Yea, how did you know?" I chuckled, "Your accent." "Oh yea, that's probably obvious." "Why are you here in America then?" I stared at his face, wondering if he would tell me he was in a band.

"Visiting family." Ha! So he's lying. Maybe we can both play the lying game.

"You know, you look alot like someone I know." He said staring at me, crap! I kept it cool. "Oh yea?" He nodded, "You have the same hair, same lips, same everything." he smiled saying that, I blushed slightly, thank God he can't see it though!

"Who is she?" "She is this beautiful girl, but it's not just that. She has a sense of humor most girls don't have, she is mysterious. She could light up anyone's mood just by smiling, there is just something about her. Something, that drives me crazy. I can't stop thinking about her." I stood quiet, he feels that way about me? Butterflies decided to party inside my stomach at the moment, I tried hard to keep the smile off my face, but I couldn't. "She sounds like a nice person." I said still smiling, Harry likes me!

"She is." "Do you love her?" He looked at me slightly, then at the ground. "I don't know." "Sorry, i'm telling you my love story, and I barely know you." I chuckled, "It's fine." "Where are you from? Like heritage?" I bit my lip, should I tell the truth? Or lie?

"I'm Brazilian."

Yup, lying it is. He look surprised, "Really?" I nodded "Can you speak portugease?" I bit ,my lip, crap! "No, my mom never taught me, and my dad never bothered." He nodded, Harry definetly doesn't like the 'mysterious me' he likes, the real me.

"I gotta go, I mean it's getting pretty late don't you think?" I said checking the watch on his wrist,

11;45 it said.

"Let me walk you h-" "No. Don't, thanks for being nice and all but I don't know you." I lied quickly, "sorry." I said running off, "Wait!" I ran, ran fast hoping he doesn't chase after me, and after 5 minuets. I stopped, catching my breath. "few more houses." I muttered, walking towards the direction of my apartment.

---

"Where have you been?" "work." I muttered walking into my room, slamming the door I fell on my bed exhausted. I slipped off my mask, and set it aside. I was too tired to change out of my clothes, so I layed there. Falling asleep.

~~Harry's POV

Why does she look like Angela so much? She even has the same voice as her. throwing my pillow on the bed in frustration I sighed. I picked up my phone and decided to text Angela, I don't care about Niall's 'advice.' I need to talk to her, at least tell her how I feel? Yea,yea, I should do that.

Hey beautiful, you're probably sleeping. But when you wake up text me so we can hang out. -Harryxx

Sending it I chucked it to the side, knowing she wouldn't respond until tomorrow. Stripping I wrapped myself in my blankets.

-----

Hey beautiful, you're probably sleeping. But when you wake up text me so we can hang out. -Harryxx

Why does this boy always know how to put a smile on my face?

I just woke up, but where do you wanna hang out today?-Angelaa(:

Getting myself out of the tangled sheets I rushed to the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror my hair was all over the place, my lipstick that I didn't want to take off last night was all around my mouth, and around my cheeks. The mascara was under my eyes, making me look like a racoon.

   Turning on the shower I slipped in, feeling the hot water run down my body. 

  the only thing that would make this a better shower, is if Harry was taking it with me.

  woah! I'm such a pervert, washing myself and my hair I got out feeling refreshed, brushing my teeth, I headed out of the bathroom, in my towel walking towards my room.  What should I wear today? 

feeling like I should look pretty, I slipped into light brown leggings, and a loose white dress that reached to mid thigh, adding a cream colored sweater over, and finishing it off with beige boots.

  Taking a spin in the mirror, I couldn't help but giggle at myself.  picking up my phone from the bed I read the text Harry sent.

  Great! Get ready, and meet me at the park?-Harryxx

okay!-Angela(:

 I grabbed some black eyeliner and lined my eyes lightly, I didn't want to go over-board, which I probably did anyway by wearing the dress.  Grabbing my phone I walked out the door, it was actually pretty warm today.  Is he going to tell me how he feels?  Or is he gonna act normal?  Hoping he will tell me how he feels, I got to the park and saw Harry waving with his cheeky smile.  I didn't just walk over there, nope! I ran into his open arms. 

   He picked me up twirling me, "Hi!" I said all jittery, wow this is weird.  He set me down, leaving one arm around my waist.  "You look great! Just as always." he said looking at my outfit, blushing I smiled.  "In a good mood."  he chuckled, "I can tell!"  "Come, on me and the boys want to show you something."  he grabbed my hand, locking our fingers, I bit my bottom lip I wonder what they want to show me?

    We walked in silence, hand in hand.  Usually people say perfect moments with people are at a nice dinner, or at a night out.  Me? Right now, I think the perfect moment is walking hand in hand silently.

   "Come in, and sit down."  I sat on the couch, and all 5 of the boys sat in front of me, Niall holding a guitar.

  "This is our new song, tell us if you like it."  They got a new song? They're going to sing it to me?  I smiled, seems like that's all i'm going to be doing from no on. 

  Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

 Woah! Zayn started the song for once!

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

  Liam had his eyes closed while he was singing, obviously into the song.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

 You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

I felt like tearing, the lyrics were so pretty.  Nialls hands stopped moving on the guitar and for once he looked up and smiled at me, I stared at Harry with a huge smile on my face.  Louis, Liam, and Zayn had smirks on their face.

   "Woa, guys that was really, really good!"  my eyes got watery,  "Aww! Anggie is getting emotional!" Niall screamed,

  Niall just called me Anggie! Today is full of surprises, all the boys even Niall came and hugged me.  "Guys! Your voices, stop! you're making me cry!" I said wiping my eyes, "Because we are that good." Zayn said smiling, I chuckled "You're so cocky."  I said sniffling, "Please don't cry." Harry said taking my hand, I looked up at him and I bit my bottom lip again feeling my body go warm.

    Love is a big word.  But I'm almost positive,

 That I, Angela Rodriguez is in love with Harry Styles.

-______________________

 Sorry this chapter isn't as good as the others, BUT WHO LOVES THE SONG LITTLE THINGS AS MUCH AS I DO?  I can't stop listening to it! Like Demi said on X-Factor.

  "You guys make me swoon."  <333

 anyways guys comment and vote ! (:

 (OUTFIT IS ON THE SIDE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...