The stripper & Harry Styles

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in forever!  But trust me when I say this, things have been really, really crazy for me. 

The Stripper & Harry Styles.

~Angela's POV

 "Oh my gosh, Harry-"  "It's okay, you don't have to if you don't want to."  What is this boy thinking?  "Harry Styles."  He lifted his head up, his eyes looking hopeful.  I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck gently placing my lips on his.

 The kiss was soft.

The kiss was gentle.

The kiss was Innocent.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Harry."  

 He smashed his lips against mine, feeling his rough hands grab my waist pulling me closer.  I let my fingers play with the small curls at the back of his head.  I felt a thrill, like something click.  Pulling away I stared into his green orbs.  

"ACHOO!"  I wiped my nose as I looked up at Harry in embarrassment.  He had a small smirk on his face, "way to ruin the moment love."  My cheeks heated up in embarrassment, love he called me love! In his sexy British accent...

   "Jerk." I teased, playfully slapping his chest.  He chuckled and yawned.  "Now it smells like sneeze thanks to you!" I scoffed, "And you know how that smells because..?"  He just did his sexy smirk again.  "I don't know how to explain, it just smells like mucas I guess."  He looked at the food on the table and I gasped.  I totally forgot about that!  "lets ditch the food and watch a movie at the flat."  "Or we can go crazy,crazy,crazy 'till we see the sun'"  I mocked one of the lyrics of their songs. "Hey! You heard that song?"  I laughed, "of course! Its always on the radio." "See?  How do you feel dating an extremely sexy famous british guy?"  

   I pretended to be busy looking at my nails, "I've dated better"  I lied and Harry's face turned from mad to soft to mad.  

  "Oh really?  Who?"  I bit my bottom lip, and tried to think of another famous person.

 "J-Joe Jonas!"  Why him?  He's never going to believe that.  "Really?  I find that hard to believe, mainly because you are a very bad liar."  I sighed in defeat, "Am I really that bad of a liar?"  He chuckled opening the door to the car, he nodded and I pouted.  

  "Turn up the radio and let's see what's on."  I did as I was told and I gasped as I recognized the voice on the radio.  

"i know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape,you never want to know how much you weigh."

I looked over at Harry who had a cocky smirk on his face,  "Come on Styles, sing along."

 "you still have to squeeze into your jeans

but you're perfect to me"

He smiled as he sang this, knowing the song I sing along with him during the chorus.

i won't let this little things slips out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things 

Our voices sounded perfect together, I don't know how but we managed to harmonize the chorus without really trying.   

you never love yourself half as much as i love you 

you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 

if i let you know, i'm here for you

maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh

i've just let these little things slips out of my mouth 

because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to 

and i'm in love with you (all these little things) 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 

but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to 

I'm in love with you, and all your little things

 "And that was Little Things by One Direction!  They did an amazing performance at Mohegan sun last night, their next performance is at Madison Square Garden, & this is KC 101" 

  ANNDDD the song ended.  "You sing really good Angela, and I know I said that to you already."  I blushed at the compliment, "thanks."  

 ""Are we gonna sit here in the car all night?  Or are we going to head on in?"

 We are already here?  "that was fast" I muttered to myself as I struggled to take off this horrid seat belt.  

   "Are you comfortable with telling the guys tonight?  Or do you want to wait a while."   I smiled and interlocked our fingers.  I won't mention how his hand is made for mine?  Oops! Looks like I just mentioned it.  

  "There's no point in hiding it!" 

We walked through the door and Louis was sitting there with Eleanor, his hand rested on his hip - the other hand rubbing his chin. 

  "Where have you guys been?"  He looked down at our interlocked fingers and his eyes widened. "And this I see?  please care to explain Harold."

  I felt my cheeks flush, glancing at Harry he had a big grin on his face.

  "Angela Rodriguez happens to be my girlfriend."  "Oh my Gosh really? That's great! you two are so cute together," Eleanor said smiling, returning the smile "thanks!"  

 "what?  LIAM! NIALL! ZAYN! COME HERE!" Louis shouted, and in no later than 10 seconds all boys were lined up next to Louis with confused looks on their face.

  "What's up?"  "These two, claim to be together."  

 "Yea, well they are always together, why is this such a shock to you mate?"  Zayns smartass response was, "Zayn! say sorry, that was rude of you!"  Liam scowled at Zayn.

  "No I think he means, together like dating!"  

  "You guys seriously?"

 biting my lip I nodded,  they all had big smiles on their faces except for one unhappy camper...

_____________

I know it's short, but I have SERIOUS writers block right now, I can't focus.  So much going on! Anyways comment what you think & vote ! ;*

 . . .