The Stripper & Harry Styles

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I been really busy.  But I had an amazaynnnn day today with my boyfriend! It was like those movie scenes<3 ahh okay sorry, I'm done being annoying now.

 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 8  

  The Stripper & Harry Styles.

 ~~Niall's P.O.V~~

    "Hey she okay? Who she visiting?" Harry asked looking slightly stressed out, shutting the car door and letting out a breath I shook my head, "She's fine, and I don't know who she's visiting" I quickly lied.  I don't think she wants us to know that she was visiting her dad.  

   Harry looked calmer and I looked out the window closing my eyes.  Damn, 
I'm hungry! My mouth started watering as the thought of getting home and eating. 

  ~~Angela's P.O.V

  I wiped a tear and tried breathing calmly, I felt claustrophobic, I felt like the sky was caving in on me, Like the ground was going to open up and eat me, like all the gravestones surrounded me.  I felt dizzy, What is wrong with me? I started running towards the car and slipped in sitting next to Eleanor and Liam.  "Everything okay?" Liam asked and I nodded, feeling a wave of nausea hit me, What was wrong with me? I started feeling light headed again, "Guys I rea-really n-need to go home" I stuttered, 

    "Anggie? Are you okay?" Louis said looking slightly worried, I swallowed a lump in my throat, and nodded letting out a small smile.  I had all eyes on me, and I started feeling self-conscious.  Not speaking I started playing with my fingers, "No, you're not.  You're going to the hospital" Harry said sternly grabbing my hand, I let go of his hand an furiously shook my head.

  "I'm perfectly fine."

 No I'm not.

   "I don't need to go to a hospital."

  I probably do.

  "Please take me home, I need to" stopping in mid-sentence, oh my  God.  I haven't seen mom all day, what if she's hungry? What if she needs me? I have been a horrible daughter, "I really need to go home guys, My mom oh God, my mom I have to check on her, and I am really tired, Please guys. just take me home" I rambled, I felt a tear slip and I angrily wiped it away refusing to cry in front of them.  

  Nobody spoke.

  I felt so emotional, am I freaking out by visiting dads gravestone? No, I've never been like this.  

  the car ride was silent, but I felt my eye lids droop, not fighting the sleep I closed my eyes leaning my head on the shoulder next to me. 

 ~~Harry's P.O.V

 "What are you doing? She clearly wanted to go home." Zayn asked looking annoyed, I ignored him and lifted up Angela she soon cuddled into my chest.  Closing the car door with my foot I started walking towards the flat, I wasn't going home tonight.  I was sleeping with the guys tonight.  I'm pretty sure Louis is too.  "She is going to be pissed when she wakes up" Zayn muttered walking into his bedroom and shutting the door, I sighed 

'Would she get mad  at me? 

 probably.

  It won't hurt anybody, anyways she isn't stable enough to be by herself just yet.  I laid her down on my bed covering her with the blankets.  I didn't want to let go, She had a small wrinkle in between her eyebrows, looks like she was fussing. 

  Even in her Dreams.

 Other wise, she looked calm.  Her chest fell up and down, breathing normally.  I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.  "Goodnight beautiful" I muttered walking out into the living room meeting up with the boys, Danielle, and Eleanor.  "She okay?" Liam said, nodding I made myself comfortable on the couch.  "She was acting really weird, What do you think happened?" Zayn said looking confused, but I was just as confused as he was.  I just shrugged and we kept it like that.

   The atmosphere was awkward.

 Nothing to do here

  If only I could get my little jet pack and fly away."I'm going to go to sleep, night guys" I muttered standing up and walking towards my bedroom, Angela was still cuddled up in my bed.  I decided to sleep on the couch in my bedroom, thinking she wouldn't like to wake up to me naked next to her...

  Stripping down into nothing I grabbed a blanket and covered myself and plopped down at the couch, instantly falling asleep, only realising how tired I was.

~~Louis's P.O.V 

 "Goodnight babe, I'll see you tomorrow I love you beautiful" I said whispering into Eleanor's ear, I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, smiling from ear to ear, Wow.  This girl is amazing.  I don't think I can be any luckier than having her in my life.  I headed back into the living room, after saying bye to Eleanor I saw the guys already headed to their bedrooms.  Hmm, Harry never seemed to really care for a girl as much as he cares for Angela.

  I'm going to talk to him about that, I want to know details!

 _______________________________

 I'm so so so so so so so sorry it's short! It's so short! but next chapter will be long I promise! Ah! I been getting over 100 reads on each chapter! even more than 300! Do you know how happy that gets me? Wow you guys are amazayn! (: 

it wouldn't hurt to comment more though! ;D

so do that, and vote! (: