The stripper & Harry Styles

I would love to get a bunch of comments. (:

  The Stripper & Harry Styles.

 ~~Angela's POV

    None of us said anything, both of us laying flat on our backs staring up at the sky.  "Harry, that kiss doesn't mean..." I stopped not knowing what else to say, he held my hand.  "I know, we aren't together."  I sighed nodding, I felt a squeeze to my heart, I felt disappointment.  As if I was expecting him to say that he wanted us to be together.  But as always, my hopes were too high.

    "You're Harry Styles! From the band One Direction! Oh my gosh! I'm like the biggest fan ever! Can I please have an autograph?  I would just die, die! I tell you, wow! Where's Louis?  Or Liam? how about my love Zayn? Is he taking a beauty nap?  Niall? Probably at Nando's right?"

    A little girl probably 14 came and started rambling, Harry got up and smiled at her.  "AHH! Harry you just smiled at me! Best day ever!"  She started to fan-girl, I giggled.

    "Who is she? Is that your girlfriend?"  Harry laughed and held up a hand, "Nah, she's just a really good friend of mine. Here's your autograph, have a nice day!"  He said signing the piece of paper with his face on it.  She ran away waving the piece of paper around, Harry sighed and laied back down next to me.  "I always forget you're famous." I whispered knowing he heard me, "good."  What does that mean?  I didn't question it further. 

    "Do you see that cloud?"  Harry said pointing to the sky, and I giggled.  "Harry, there is no cloud."  "Ohh, well pretend you see one, it looks like a fish."  I stared into the blue sky, imagining white puffs of clouds floating around.  "In my imagination, it looks like a unicorn." Harry squeezed my hand,  "Nahh, it's missing a horn!"  I didn't respond.  I just cuddled into Harry's side.  

  Now that we're playing the pretending game.

    Maybe I could pretend he's mine.

______________________________________________________________

  Sorry it's short! I have writers block  and it's just not my week/: but i'll upload soon. (: