If you had to choose, would y...

By ItsJazz

Monica Princeton is counting down the days to her 17th birthday. She has a good life, she's attractive, got f... More

Meeting the new guy
The poem.
Shiver
He cheated, I also cheated
I'm living here, and befriended a slave.. Not smart
Should I be happy he's my hero?
Confused

I don't trust myself

436 8 0
By ItsJazz

Chapter four; I don't trust myself

Monicas' POV

I couldn't find Emily anywhere outside so I had to walk home. It was a long walk and I didn't get home till a few hours later but there was no way I was staying in that house with him. I went straight up to the shower and washed all the make up away. I tried to wash the pain away but it just wasn't going away. Why were my feelings so strong for Devon? I mean he's absolutely stunning, but I feel something more. Something that isn't even normal.

I put on my old top that I wore only to bed and some trackies. No one was home. Dad was probably at work in a different country, he never bothered to tell me. Dan was probably at the party I just came from. I wasn't tired. I was confused and awfully lonely. Oh my god. I can't believe it. I had completely forgotten about Jason. Why am I such a horrible girlfriend! I'm going to call him right now.

"Hey babe, weird I was just about to call you. How come you ditched the party?" He asked.

"Well I was there and I couldn't find you, and eh I was tired so I came home." I told him. Just leaving out a few things.

"Oh babe, I'll be there in 5." He hung up.

Jason was so sweet. Such a good guy, he left the biggest party in the year that he planned at his own house to come and keep me company at my house. Then here I am crying about another guy being with someone else. Why should I care anyway?! Eh I hate this.

Ding ding ding.

Must be Jason. I ran to the door grinning away then I opened the door.

"What are you doing here!" I gasped.

"Isn't it obvious? I came here to see if you were okay. Jeez." He told me.

"Excuse me! EXCUSE ME! Don't you dare pretend to care for me! Your nothing but scum! SCUM!" I was so angry I couldn't stop.

 I just wanted to punch him, then get a bat and hit him over the head, or maybe get a knife and stab him, or even better..... WOAH. That is not me, I don't hurt people physically. What's wrong with me? It's almost like when I'm near him the bad side of me comes out. It's strange really. 

"Uh, I'm sorry?" Devon looked a little taken back.

I took deep breath.

"Okay, I'm sorry I got carried away. I have a boyfriend and I love him very much. It was stupid to get jealous over you alright." I told him.

He seemed to only hear one word because he was smirking.

"Jealous aye?" He winked. "May I come in?"

"Uh, well.. um, no. Sorry you can't come in. I am busy, and eh Jason is coming over soon." I smiled.

"So you don't trust me enough in your house? You think something might happen?" He smirked.

I gulped. Well actually I didn't trust myself around him, I thought to myself.

He obviously took that as a yes, because he walked straight in.

We sat down. Awkward.

"Um, would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied.

I was so not going to get him something to drink. I went straight to my bedroom and shut the door. I sat on my bed. Okay I'm alone, in a house with the hottest guy I have ever seriously seen. Oh and my boyfriend will be here any minute. Hm, I don't know how to get myself out of this one.

I sat on my bed for about 15 minutes then finally there was a slight knock on my bedroom door. I pretended I wasn't there.

"Mon, come on I know you're in there. The door isn't locked, so I can just walk right in if you'd like me to." He told me.

My eyes starting tearing up. No please, not now.

The door opened I turned around to face the wall so he wouldn't see me crying.

"Please just go. Please I'm begging you." I pleaded.

"Are you okay?" He stepped closer.

I ignored him.

He put his hands on my shoulder and pulled me around.

"Why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't do this, I can't." I told him.

He had absolutely no idea why I was crying. Heck I wasn't sure what all the reasons were. The only thing I was sure that I knew I was going to cheat on Jason tonight, and I felt guilty already.

"Is it me?" He asked.

He was just in front of me now, his hot breathe in my face. I could smell his aftershave it was spicey. I could breath that in all day. His hands moved down my arms and onto my waist he pulled me onto him and he kissed me fast. Then slow then fast. I had never been kissed by this, not even by Jason.

Everything was moving fast. I was still crying from happiness and sadness for Jason.

It was getting heavy and I didn't want to do anything I'd regret later.

"No-no I can't. I'm sorry." I mumbled pulling away. I was putting my top back on.

"WHY! What am I not Jason enough for you! That stupid guy. I'm better for you, you're mine!" He yelled.

Woah kinda scary.

"Listen shh sh. Dev you see, I'm still a um yeah a you know. So I didn't want to rush anything yet." I was embarrassed telling him I was a virgin.

"Oh my, I'm um sorry." He went bright red.

"Please just go, I'll see you tomorrow." I told him.

Devon POV

She just shut the front door. 

"I love you." I whispered.

Then I disappeared into the night.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Do you like it?

Tell me if so!

Comment and vote!

Jazz 

P.S. Merry Christmas! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.7M 297K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
598K 49.4K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
459K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...