I'm Here For You (Kaoru x Rea...

By 0nmykneesf0ru

Please stop reading this terrible story 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 Highest rank: #2 in Karou ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚... More

The Green Rose
Meeting The Host Club!
Slip
Class and Customers
Saturday!
Carnival
Movie Sleepover//Darkness
☹️Monday☹️
Pranks
The Beach
The Beach (Pt 2)
Visits
Karaoke
Your Child Hood Friend
Pain
Picnic
The Big Day
Your Date (Part 1)
Your Date (Part 2)
Camping(Part 1)
Camping (Part 2)
Camping(Part 3/4)
Camping (4/4)
Thank you!
Happily Ever After[END]
[BOUNS] Wedding day

Kaoru, Kaoru

1.4K 43 4
By 0nmykneesf0ru

"I shouldn't tell you this but, Kaoru likes you, a lot more then you think."

!Lets continue shall we!

~Kaoru's pov~

I know I'm making a mistake ignoring (Y/n). But I cant help it. Every time I look at her I remember that day she sung that song with Aaron. It makes me feel sad, upset, mad.

Broken.

Every time I think of (Y/n) my heart pounds in my chest an I get butterflies in my stomach. But then I remember Aaron and my stomach drops, the butterflies dying. I dont want her with him! I want her by my side, singing to or with me!

I know I like her. She's just so beautiful, kind, sweet, adorable, funny, outgoing, social, trustworthy, loyal, respectful, caring. I could continue the list forever. I want her. I NEED her.

But right now (Y/n) probably hates me. I've been a jerk. Ignoring her was probably the worse thing I could do. I didn't mean to ignore her though. When I saw her smile at me an call my name I thought about her an Aaron. It makes me upset, that I had to walk away from her.

Its not like I enjoy ignoring her. I hate it. I hate it more then the thing I hate most. An the thing I hate most is losing (Y/n).

I sighed. Hikaru was right. If I dont stop ignoring her then I might lose her. I closed my eyes, remembering that conversion me an my brother had a little while ago.

~Flash back~

"Why are you ignoring her?" Hikaru asked as we opened the front door of our mansion. I sighed. "I-I dont know."

Hikaru huffed an closed the door behind him. "I think you do, an I think it has something to do with your liking her." I was silent, which caused Hikaru to grab my wrist. "Listen, if its because of Aaron thats another reason you shouldn't ignore her. You cant let him take her away."

I sighed an looked at the ground, I looked back up. "Whats the first reason?"

"The first reason you shouldn't ignore her, is because its obviously hurting her and you." Hikaru stated. I stared at my brother. He was right. But, "You dont know that."

Hikaru narrowed his eyes. Our phones then dinged an we took them out of our pockets.

Kyoya: I am worried about (Y/n)
*Ding*

King(Tamaki): What do you mean? What happened to my angel?
*Ding*

Kyoya: She wont eat nor come out of her room
*Ding*

Haruhi: Did something happen?
*Ding*

Kyoya: She wont talk to me, she told me to go away. I asked Aaron an he said she has been ignoring him.
*Ding*

Hikaru: I'll check on her, I think I know whats wrong

I looked up at Hikaru as he had texted that. "I do know. I told you, it was hurting her as well." Before I could say anything herleft

~End of Flashback~

I sighed. "I need to make it up to her then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
17.1K 535 21
"Go forth and spread the word: I don't fucking like you!" I don't claim any ownership of the anime or manga Ouran High School Host Club. I merely use...
71.8K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...
26.7K 883 27
(((DISCONTINUED!!!))) WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A LITERAL 12 YEAR OLD (I'M 18 NOW). YOU W I L L SEE CRINGE, GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS, AND P...