U.A. Genius Bottled Hero (Kam...

بواسطة KamenRiderHazard

This is the story of Y/n L/n, a teen who lives alone due to not having parents, but that won't stop him from... المزيد

Bio
Harem (MHA Girls)
Harem (MHA Girls) 2
Harem (MHA Girls) 3
START OF THE EXPERIMENT (PROLOGUE)
CAN I BECOME A HERO?
U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM
CLASS 1-A
REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING
THE BUILDING GENIUS AND THE DRAGONIC MUSCLEHEAD
CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ
ENCOUNTER WITH VILLAINS
THE TEACHERS HAVE ARRIVED
THE SPORTS FESTIVAL
REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE
CAVALRY BATTLE AND ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE
THE TOP 8
FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER
CONFRONTATION AND HERO NAMES
CROSS-Z'S NEW UPGRADE AND INTERNSHIP
MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL
CLASS RANKING AND MORE GIRLS?!
STUDYING AND... MARRAIGE PROPOSAL?!
PRACTICAL EXAM
HARD TIME FOR STUDENTS AND SECRET REVEALED
BUILD VS ALL MIGHT
MALL AND... MOM?
THE REASON WHY
CHILDREN OF THE RIDERS
RETURN OF THE SMASHES AND THE DEFANGING OF A FAKE
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): WELCOME TO I-ISLAND
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER) PARTY CRASHED... BY VILLAINS AND SMASH?!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): TEENS VS VILLAINS... SURPRISING ALLY?
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): HEROES GRAND BATTLE AND A BUILDING CHARGE!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): THE TALK, THE DATE, AND... ANOTHER?
TRAINING CAMP OF HELL AND FELINE FASCINATIONS
RIDER'S PROMISE, HELLISH TRAINING AND A ASSASSIN'S RECRUIT
VILLAIN ATTACK, SNIPER DUEL, AND BROKEN PROMISE
HAZARDOUS LOST OF CONTROL, BLOODY KILL AND DEBUT OF THE WOLF
HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS

6.4K 117 63
بواسطة KamenRiderHazard

The fight went as expected with Shoko as the winner but as much as she tried to deny it, she used a bit of her left side's flame after being encouraged Izumi throughout the battle. Although, it was interesting that Endeavour didn't say anything since he wanted Shoko to use her flames but that didn't matter at the moment.

As for Izumi, she sustained serious injuries all over her body from over using One For All. All of her fingers were broken and impossible to move with her right leg broken.

Throughout the match, she had some control on her Quirk and was able to throw a few hits at Shoko. Their battle was so intense that the arena was seriously damaged, with the committee having to reschedules the match in order to rebuild it. Izumi was at the Nurse's Office receiving treatment from Recovery Girl, with Y/n and All Might in his skinny form.

Recovery Girl: The bones in your right arm were shattered... it'll never be the same again.... I'll have to remove the broken pieces from the bone to make sure they don't mess with your joints... To push and light a fire under a child who'll destroy his body this much for what she yearns for... I don't like it...

She then looks towards the Number 1 Hero.

Recovery Girl: You're going too far... you and this young girl... you can't praise her for this...

Although All Might felt guilt and confused of why his successor did this to herself, Y/n knew exactly why.

Y/n: Izumi... I assume that you did this for Shoko... right?...

While All Might was surprised that Y/n figured it out so quickly, Izumi asked.

Izumi: How did you know?...

Y/n: Izumi... I have been one of your oldest friend, so when I saw you walked up to that arena... you had the same face that you had when you were planning to do something crazy...

It was then Iida, Ochako, Mineta and Asui rushed inside the room, scaring All Might in the process.

All Might: You scared me...

They were surprised to see this blonde haired, skinny man sitting by their hurt friend's bed, not knowing that it was All Might. Although Izumi was worried of his identity being exposed, Y/n stayed calm.

Ochako: N-Nice to meet you...

All Might: Y-Yeah...

Recovery Girl: You're all so noisy...

Seeing that this was starting to get awkward, Izumi spoke.

Izumi: Everyone... what about the next match?...

Iida then answered.

Iida: It's being fixed up right now... you're battle with Todoroki damaged it pretty badly...

Mineta: That match was scary, Midoriya... what pro's gonna want th-

Asui then shoots her tongue and smacks Mineta's head.

Asui: I don't like your style of rubbing salt into her wound...

Mineta: but its true!...

Things were starting to get loud, so Y/n took charge.

Y/n: Alright guys, settle down... we gotta go, since Recovery girl is about to do surgery on Izumi...

Everyone else were then shocked.

Everyone (except Recovery girl, Izumi, All Might and Y/n): Surgery?!...

Y/n: Yes, so we better go and leave it to her...

Ochako: B-But...

Mineta: Surgery's a big deal, isn't it?...

Iida: Will her injuries be completely healed?...

Y/n: Not if we're still here... so we better leave it to the professional...

Although they wanted to protest to stay, they listened to Y/n and left the room with him after saying his goodbye to Izumi and telling her to get better. Once they left, they made their way back to the seating area with the rest of Class 1-A.

Y/n: Now all that's left is the semi and finals...

Iida; Yes...

Y/n: Um, Iida... shouldn't you be getting ready?... your match is next...

Iida: Shoot!... your right!... see you all later!...

He then ran out of the room at full speed.

Asui: Iida really on it...

Mineta: Yeah...

Y/n: Now then... my match is after his...

Ochako: Aren't you up against Tokoyami?... are you sure you can win?...

Mineta: Yeah?!...

Asui: You might lose before you can do anything... like Yaoyorozu...

Y/n: I made a promise to Momo, that I'd beat Tokoyami for her... so I better not disappoint her by breaking a promise...

Momo who heard this then blush in surprise from hearing him, with the other girls around them was glaring at her in jealousy. Y/n then shortly left after to get himself ready for his match.

Time skip

Iida's match against Shiozaki ended very quickly, as Iida used this move called "Recipro Burst" to dodge her attacks and pushed her out of bounds, winning the battle in an instant.

Now it was the fight between Tokoyami and Y/n.

Present Mic: Here they are, folks!... The jet-black samurai who won instantly!... from the Hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami!... Versus!... Everyone's favourite Kamen Rider!... from the Hero course, it's Y/n L/n!...

The both of them then walked onto the arena and the audience cheered loudly... mostly for Y/n. This then started a talk amongst the girls.

Kyoka: I think their only cheering for Y/n...

Momo: That is very likely...

Ochako: Yup...

Mina: No doubt...

Katsumi: That bottle nerd better not lose... I'm the only one who gets to beat him...

They all then turn to Katsumi who seems like she's... cheering for Y/n. She notices all the stares and ask, angrily.

Katsumi: What do you extras want?!...

Mina: Um girls...

The girls then turn to Mina and she gestured to huddle up, as she wanted to whisper something. When they did, Mina whispered something to them, surprising some of them and they all nodded in agreement when Mina suggested something. They all then turned back to Katsumi and Mina asked.

Mina: Hey Bakugo...

Katsumi: What?!...

She then asked her something very bold.

Mina: Do you like Y/n?...

It was then Katsumi was caught surprised and glared at the girl.

Katsumi: W-WHAT?!!!... ME L-LIKE THAT B-BOTTLE N-NERD!!!... AS IF!!!...

Although she denied it, it didn't persuade the girls much since her face was flustered and her blush was so red, it would put Kirishima's hair to shame.

Kyoka: No way... it is true...

Ochako: Another 1...

Momo: I think girls like her are refereed to as tsundere?... are they not?...

Katsumi only glared in anger.

Katsumi: I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!!!...

It was then Ryujin and Kirishima joined the conversation after hearing Katsumi yelling.

Ryujin/Kirisihima: Yes you are... your a tsundere for Y/n...

The girls were surprised to hear 2 of the boys to confirm this.

Mina: How do you 2 know?...

Ryujin/Kirishima (deadpanned): It was obvious...

Katsumi: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU BASTARDS?!!!...

They both then answered her, 1 at a time.

Krisihima: Anytime we talk about Y/n, it's the only time you pay attention to the conversation...

Ryujin: Even back then during the USJ attack, you blushed the moment we said that Y/n was the only one who thought you as a girl...

Ryujin/Kirishima: And finally... you were the only 1 to defend Y/n when he was being trash talked by the other students and even admitted to saying that he would be the greatest Hero...

As the boys finished giving their evidence, Katsumi could do nothing but grunt angrily before giving in.

Katsumi: FORGET THIS!!!... I'M OUT OF HERE!!!... HEY, SHITTY HAIR!!!...

She points at Kirishima.

Katsumi: I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!...

She then left to get ready, leaving the girls and the 2 boys to talk among themselves.

Ryujin: So why did you girls call Bakugo a tsundere?...

Mina: We'll tell you later... anyway, Y/n's match is about to start...

They all then went back to watching as Tokoyami and Y/n were now standing on the arena. Y/n was already wearing the Build Driver and his hands were in his pockets and everyone in the audience cheered loudly for him.

Tokoyami: Give me everything you've got, Y/n...

Y/n: Of course, after all...

Y/n then looks towards where his friends in Class 1-A were sitting and waved specifically at Momo.

Y/n: I promised Momo that I'd beat you for her... and I never break my promises...

Present Mic: Oooh!... It seems like L/n dedicating this battle to a girl!... Seems like Build is quite the romance huh, Aizawa?!...

Aizawa: Once again, while he may be a Genius, his oblivious to most things...

As much as Y/n wanted to protest to his teacher, he knew it wasn't worth it and said nothing as he takes out two bottles from his pocket. One bottle had the mold of an octopus and the other of a lightbulb.

Y/n: Let's start the experiment...

He shakes the bottles, causing equations and formulas to manifest around him until he twist both caps and inserts them into his Driver.

Octopus! Light!

Best Match!

When they heard the names of the bottles, Tokoyami and everyone else were confused.

Tokoyami: An octopus?...

Class 1-A: A Lightbulb?...

Everyone else: HOW ARE THEY A MATCH?!!!...

Y/n ignored them and crank the lever a few times and stops.

Are You Ready?!

Y/n: Henshin!

Inazuma Technician! OctopusLight!

Yeah!!!

Present Mic: WOW!!!... Looks like Build has another form, now lets see if he can "lighten" the fight?!...

Aizawa could do nothing but sigh in annoyance as Present Mic's "jokes" reminds him of a certain Pro Hero.

Present Mic: Ready... START!!!...

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow, take him out!...

Dark Shadow: Roger!...

Tokoyami then summons Dark Shadow and he immediately sends him rushing towards Build.

Present Mic: Looks like Tokoyami intending to finish this fight fast as sends Dark Shadow straight towa-

He and everyone else were then shocked to see that Build hasn't moved and was standing still, with his left hand on his chin and his right arm cradling his left, like he was thinking. The girls in Class 1-A got worried.

Kyoka: He hasn't moved at all!...

Ochako: What is he doing?!...

Mina: Is he going to lose that quickly?!...

While they were worried of their "crush", Momo was thinking.

Momo (Inner thoughts): Why is Y/n just standing there?...

She then analyses Build suit and notices its features.

Momo (Inner thoughts): Wait... lightbulb... Dark Shadow...

It was then she figured what his about to do.

Momo: That's it!...

The girls then turn to Momo.

Kyoka: Whats it?..

Momo then answered her fellow female classmates.

Momo: The reason he isn't moving is because he figured out Tokoyami's weakness!...

They all then turn their attention back to the fight, with Dark Shadow nearly in front of Build's face when they could see Tokoyami realise something was wrong.

Dark Shadow: Got you!...

Tokoyami: Wait, Dark Shadow!...

It was too late though as Build then raised his Light arm towards Dark Shadow and a bright light came out from his hand, blinding everyone and also weakening Dark Shadow.

Dark Shadow: Gaaah!...

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow!...

Since they were distracted, Build began his attack.

Build: Take this!...

He then uses the tentacles of the Octopus half-body to attack Dark Shadow. Tokoyami could do nothing but glare at Build.

Tokoyami: I see... that's why you chose that form...

Build: Yeah, this Best Match is perfect against you since Dark Shadow is weak against any and all light-based attacks...

Tokoyami was surprised by this.

Tokoyami: How long did you-

He was then interrupted by Build.

Build: Ever since the combat training, and I also know the weaknesses of not just our class but every other first year student in U.A...

Everyone, especially all the first years, were shocked to find out that Build has all the knowledge and means to take every first year, and possibly everyone else U.A., down.

Present Mic: What a reveal!... It seems that Build is someone you don't ever want to mess with!... Eraser Head, what do you think about all of this?!...

Aizawa: That he's 1 who prepares for every possible situation...

The fight between Tokoyami and Build keeps going, but it soon becomes too 1 sided as Build is now overwhelming Tokoyami by attacking Dark Shadow with bright light and slashes with his tentacles, which weakens Dark Shadow overtime.

Kyoka: Look at him go...

Ochako: He's way too strong...

Mina: So true...

Momo (Inner thoughts): He really is keeping his promise...

She then blushed but she calmed it down as her and everyone else then see Build stop his attacks and starts cranking his lever and stops.

Ready Go!

Build: You lost... because I had the winning formula...

Vortex Finish!

Yeah!

He then aims his right shoulder towards Dark Shadow and spraying black ink which engulfs and surrounds Dark Shadow in a ball of black ink. He then used his Tentacles to pull Dark Shadow towards him and he rushes at Dark Shadow with his Light arm and hits the ball, causing his arm to shine brightly, extremely weakened Dark Shadow to the point that he had to return back inside Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: Tch...

Build: Now then...

He aims his left hand at Tokoyami.

Build: What will you do now?...

Seeing no way to win against his current opponent, Tokoyami raised both of his arms.

Tokoyami: I give up...

Midnight then announces.

Midnight: Tokoyami surrendered!... Y/n L/n advancers to the next round!...

The crowd then cheers for Build as he de-transforms back to Y/n and walks up to Tokoyami. Once he was in front of him, he presented his hand.

Y/n: It was a good match, Tokoyami...

Tokoyami then smiles and shakes his hands.

Tokoyami: It really was, I'm honoured that I got to face you...

They then both take a step back and bowed to each other, in true Japanese honoured fashion and the crowd cheered loudly while Midnight squirmed with a blush on her face.

Midnight: Oh so... manly...

Present Mic then announces.

Present Mic: Y/n L/n has once again proved his strengths and good showmanship towards his opponents!...

Y/n then got off the arena and walked back to Class 1-A seating area, and returned to his seat. He was then approached by some of the girls.

Kyoka: Congratulations on winning...

Ochako: Yeah... you were so cool...

Mina: Your amazing!...

Y/n: Thanks...

He then turns to Momo.

Y/n: Told you I'd beat him for you...

She then blushes when she remembers how he promised her he'd win aginst Tokoyami for her. She then felt her heart beat faster and her face flustered and remembers what Mina said.

Flashback

Mina: What I'm saying is that your in love with Y/n too... all of you are, right?...

Flashback over

Momo (Inner thoughts): Mina is right... I'm in love with him...

Seeing the flustered face of their fellow female classmates, the other girls glared in jealousy and looked towards Y/n, who noticed this and shivered from the aura of jealousy.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): W-What did I do now?...

He then thought of different reasons why they would seem a bit "grumpy" towards him, he remembered how he could calmed them down. He then turns towards them and smiled, which surprised him, as it worked and they were all flustered like Momo.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): That's better... they look cuter when they're like this...

It was then Ryujin and some of the boys came along.

Ryujin: Hey, Y/n... great job at winning man...

Y/n: Thanks man... now its time for Kirishima's and Katsumi's match...

Then he turns to see Ryujin and the girls then stiffened. He looked at each of their reactions and asked.

Y/n: Ok... I'm going to assume that Kirishima said something to Katsumi, she got mad and she threatened to "FUCKING KILL HIM" in their match... am I right?...

They all then nodded and he continued .

Y/n: So what did he say to really piss her off?... more so then usual...

They all then turned their eyes away from him, trying to hide their faces.

The girls (Except Y/n Inner thoughts): We can't just tell him that not only some of us are in love with him...

Ryujin (Inner thoughts): But also how me and Kirishima called Bakugo a tsundere and that she likes him too...

Seeing the reaction of his classmates, Y/n could see they don't want to tell him, so he smiled and said.

Y/n: Its a secret, huh?... alright... If you all don't want to tell me, you don't have too...

They all then sigh in relief and thought simultaneously.

Everyone (Except Y/n Inner thoughts): He's so trusting!...

Y/n: Anyway... you all enjoy the match...

Momo: Aren't you going to watch the match?...

Y/n: Nah... I have to make plans on how to take down Katsumi... since I already know she's going to win...

Y/n then got up and left to go to the waiting room, leaving his classmates to watch the match.

Now it was the match between Kirishima and a very angry Katsumi.

Time skip

The match has already started and Kirishima was holding his own against Katsumi.

Kirishima: Take this!...

He kept on throwing a punch towards Katsumi, who tried to counter with an explosion only to have no affect.

Kirishima: That won't work on me!... tsundere...

He muttered that last part so only Katsumi could hear it, only to causing her to get even more anggry.

Katsumi: I'M NOT A TS-

She then stopped herself as she remembers that this was being broadcast, meaning that there's a chance that Y/n could hear this, so she went back on focusing on winning the fight.

Katsumi (Inner thoughts): He's not budging... there's more to him then his Hardening...

Whilethe fight went on, Tetsutetsu from Class 1-B was cheering for Kirishima.

Tetsutetsu: Kirishima!... get her chin!... her chin!... her chin!...

While some students of Class 1-B talked about the change in their classmate, it was then Izumi arrived at the seating area.

Izumi: Kirishima and Kacchan... so that means Iida and Y/n already advanced to the next match... I wish I could've seen Y/n's battle...

She then sees Kirishima kept trying to land a punch on Katsumi who was dodging each attack.

Present Mic: Bakugo's having a hard time fighting back against Kirishima's fierce attacks!...

Izumi (Inner thoughts): Kacchan's on the defensive?...

While she was muttering again to herself, someone called out to her.

???: Midoriya!...

She then snapped back to reality and turned to see it was Iida that called out to her.

Izumi: Huh?... Iida...

Iida: I see your surgery went well... I'm glad!...

Izumi: Thanks... and congrats to you, Iida...

Iida: I made it to the semi finals... I'm going to use your fight against Todoroki and learn from it...

Izumi: Okay... is your older brother, Ingenium, watching your progress too?...

Iida: I called him earlier, but he was working...

Izumi: Oh, so you called him...

Iida: But I think that was for the best... now that I've made it this far, I need to be able to tell him I'm number 1...

Izumi then remembers something.

Izumi: Oh yeah... Iida, do you know where Y/n went?...

Iida: I was told he was getting ready to fight Bakugo, so his in the Waiting Room...

Izumi: Looks like he already knew who's going to win...

It was then they heard Present Mic announce.

Present Mic: Bakugo counters again!... what's this?!... Unlike before, its working?!...

Katsumi: You've been straining to keep your whole body hardened this whole time, right?... If you attack attack quickly in that state, sooner or later, it'll come apart!...

Katsumi then continues blasting Kirishima without stop.

Kirishima: You little—

Katsumi then whispers.

Katsumi (Whispering): This is for calling me a tsundere...

She then smiles which scares Kirishima, a lot.

Kirishima (Inner thoughts): Oh shi-

Katsumi: The finishing blow!... DIE!!!...

She then lands 1 final blow, which cause Kirishima to fall to the ground and lay there.

Midnight: Kirishima is immoblised!... Bakugo is the winner!...

Tetsutetsu: You idiot!... You didn't have enough guts, Kirishima!...

Present Mic: With the vicious carpet-bombing?!... Bakugo advances to the second round!... and that completes the final 4!...

The giant screen then shows the pictures of Y/n, Shiro, Katsumi, Iida. Everyone then went to take a break to buy snacks.

Time skip

During the break, Y/n was in the waiting room, trying to figure out ways to beat Katsumi.

Y/n: What can I do?... all of my current Best Matches are no match for Katsumi and I can risk using "that" against that as it could decrease my chance against Shiro... What can I do?!...

Then he suddenly hears the crowd cheer, signalling Y/n that Shiro had won her match against Iida, meaning his out of time.

Y/n: What can I do?!...

It was then Ryujin entered the room with Cross-Z Dragon flying next to him.

Ryujin: C'mon, Y/n!... hurry up or you'll be disqualified!...

It was then Y/n had an epiphany and figured out what he can do.

Ryujin: Um, Y/n?...

Y/n: Hey Ryujin, can I ask you for something?!...

Ryujin: Sure, what is it?...

Y/n then smirks, which Ryujin noticed.

Y/n: Just a small favour...

Time Skip at Clas 1-A's seating area

Everyone were both excited and vervous for the upcoming battle between Katsumi and Y/n, epically the girls and Kirishima as they remembered how they teased her about being tsundere towards Y/n.

Kirishima: So... who do you think will win?...

Everyone then looked towards kirishima, who was still a little bruised from his fight with Katsumi.

Momo: I dunno... While Y/n is both Build and a Genius...

Kyoka: Bakugo is ruthless...

Ochako: No mercy...

Hagakure: But he caught up with All Might during the USJ attack...

Mina: True... but even he said that he was nowhere close to all Might...

Izumi: I think... that Y/n will win...

They all then turned to Izumi as she then tries to hide in embarrassment from all the stares she's getting.

Mina: Hehehe... Are you saying that because of your crush towards him?.... hehehe....

When Izumi heard this, she blushed and her the redness on her flustered face could put Kirishima's hair to shame.

Izumi: C-Crush?!... W-What a-are y-you t-talking a-about?...

It was then she was brought into a huddle herself, Mina, Kyoka, Momo, and Ochako. It was then Mina spoke up among themselves.

Mina: What I'm talking about is that your in love with Y/n... right?...

She then blushed and wanted to run away, but since she was stuck in the huddle, she knew it was inevitable and asked.

Izumi: H-How d-did y-yo-

Mina then interrupted her.

Mina: Know... it was obvious that you liked him, everyone could see it... and beside...

Izumi: B-Beside what?...

It was then all the other girls in the huddle blushed, making Izumi realised what is is.

Izumi: Are you saying that you all?...

She asked and they all answered with a nod.

Izumi: So you girls fell for him too, huh?...

Mina: And were not the only ones...

Izumi was then surprised.

Izumi: Who else fell for Y/n?...

They then tell her how there were other girls form other classes that fell for Y/n, such as Mei who Izumi teamed up with in the cavalry battle, the Class 1-B Class Rep Itsuka who apologised to him about her classmates rude actions from before, but the last 1 took Izumi in surprised.

Izumi: Y-You mean K-Kacchan too?!...

Mina: Yeah, she also fell for Y/n... she's like a total tsundere for him...

Izumi: Is that so...

Once Izumi processed everything she heard, she spoke up.

Izumi: So what do we do?...

They all of theirs eyes widen as they haven't thought about that.

Kyoka: that's right... what do we do?...

While they were trying to figure out a solution, Izumi made a suggestion.

Izumi: why don't we sh—

The girls then ask her.

The girls: We what?...

Izumi could see they wanted to hear her suggestion, so she spoke again.

Izumi: Why don't we share him?...

They girls were surprised to hear this from Y/n, but they all then thought about it.

Mina: That doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Ochako: I wouldn't mind that...

Momo: That seems like the most fair solution for us, since everyone could benefit from this...

Kyoka: Yeah, since it could help keep him smiling...

They all then looked towards Kyoka with a confused faced when she told them.

Ochako: What do you mean?...

Kyoka: It was ever since Izumi told us more about Y/n... how he was abandoned and alone for a decade... I can't think of anyone who could endure that and still smile...

They then remembered when they followed Y/n to Nascita and Izumi explaining Y/n's past. They then see Kyoka with a determined face.

Kyoka: That's why I want to be there for him from now on... so he could keep smiling and never feel alone...

They all then nodded in agreement.

Momo: Well said, Kyoka...

She thinks back to when Y/n cheered up when she lost to Tokoyami and how caring he is.

Ochako: That's right, I'll do my best not just for my parents but for him too...

She remembers when Y/n told her that she's amazing in her aspect and how he'll be there for her.

Mina: Yeah!... I want to be there for him from now on!...

She remembers how he gave her a advantage in their match so that people could see her potential and how kind and compassionate he is towards others.

They all then turn towards Izumi who was silent until she spoke.

Izumi: He's always been there for me... even when he got his Quirk, he didn't leave me behind like Kacchan and stayed with me... Just seeing him smile makes my heart beat faster for him...

Izumi then remembers all the time she was encouraged by Y/n and the times he was protected and saved by him, as Build or as himself. He's someone important in her life, 1 she must never lose.

Izumi: So like him... I'll be there for him too!... I'll become a Hero that he can be proud of!...

They all then nodded in agreement and then suddenly, Mina made a suggestion.

Mina: If were going to Y/n's cheer group, we should have a name... how about the Build Girls?...

They looked at her with a surprised expression but smiled after as they all liked that idea. It was at this day the Build Girls was formed for 1 reason. To always be there for the world's future "Symbol of Love and Peace". They then snapped back into reality as they heard an announcement.

The match between Y/n and Katsumi.

PREVIEW ON WHAT'S NEXT ON KAMEN RIDER BUILD X MY HERO ACADEMIA

Shiro: Why would you make me use it!... Why!...

Build: ITS YOUR POWER!!!... NOT HIS!!!... ITS YOURS!!!...

Shoko: A Soda can?...

Build: I now have the winning formula...

NEXT CHAPTER: FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

297K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
1.6K 44 9
Ever since quirks had been discovered people were split into three groups Heroes, Villains and civilians like most people Y/n wanted to be a hero but...
29.5K 685 10
A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman and a Driver. Male reader x Harem
6.4K 112 15
Y/N a young boy experimented by his father at a young age, moves to Japan where he finished the last year of middle school. Due to the circumstances...