30 day smut challange (Stanle...

By le_queen_777

I'm dirty minded and I've read a couple of these books so I'd decided to write one about dear old Stanley. More

Intro
First time
Oral sex
Clothed or half dressed
Fingering/Hand jobs
69
Long distance
Dom/Sub

Masturbation

6.9K 72 22
By le_queen_777

Here you h×rnies go, sorry it took forever to upload, I'm working on more chapters now to. I'll try to update more frequently. P.s I love seeing that people like the book lol

--------------------------------

I lay on my bed, my eyes shut. I was stressed and tired from my long day at school and I really wanted a nap.

Just before I could drift off to sleep, a loud knock echos through my room. I mumble tiredly and open my eyes to see Stanley walking in.

"Hey beautiful." He grins and shuts the door behind him, walking over and pressing a simple kiss to my cheek. I smile lightly and pull him onto the bed beside me.

His grin spreads even wider and he got a glint in his eye. I smirk at him and shake my head. He huffs and places his hand on my side.

"Why not baby? I've had a hard day." He says and presses a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm tired Stan. I'm not really in the mood." He bites his lip and gently caresses my side, moving his hand down my thigh.

"Stanley." I warn. He smirks and leans in, kissing my neck.  I moan slightly but then push him off and look at him.

"No." I state firmly, smiling at him a bit. He pouts then sighs, kissing my cheek.

"Fiiinnee, I'm gonna have a shower okay?" He states. I nod and roll over, closing my eyes. After a few minutes of the water running I hear soft moans coming from the bathroom.

I giggle and bite my lip. Stan continues to moan, now repeating my name. I sigh and roll on my back, running my hand into my pants.

I begin to rub myself through my underwear, moaning slightly. Stan moans a bit more and my breathing becomes rapid as I felt that pit in my stomach.

"Oh y/n~" Stan moans, his breathing raspy as he climaxes. I bite my lip trying to surpress my moans as I came to.

I come down from my high as the I hear the water turn off and I pull hand from my pants and roll back over.

The bathroom door soon opens and I close my eyes, a smirk on my face. Stanley lays down beside me and wraps his arm around my waist, cuddling into my neck.

He places a small kiss to the back of my neck and then closes his eyes.

----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
75.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...