YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

chapter 8

3.1K 224 25
By crazybutterfly411

Third person POV

Naksh came into his office after the tried day . It's been two days he came here and didnt get time to talk to krishi once . As soon as he land here, he directly went to site and starting handling the situations . After handling them for about 12 hours he was finally take the situation under control . He was about to take shower when his phone starting ringing .
It was aarushi calling ....

Maybe krishi wanted to talk to her . He picked up the call .

" hello ...naksh " arrushi said from other side . He thought krishi will answer

" yes aarushi " naksh said in his rude voice .

" naksh actually krishi ..." aarushi said in low tone and that was enough for naksh anger to rise .

" what krishi...she is alright ?? What happen ?? Answer me dammit " naksh said standing form the couch where he was sitting . His heartbeat starting to rise thinking about krishi . She should be safe.

" naksh actually krishi is missing. That girl left my hand when I went to bring her a icecream in park and when I came she was not there " aarushi said in anger .

" what ??? Arrushi I have asked you for simple work and you could not do it . Where is she ?? Do you search her . Maybe she was there ...what about the guards. Where is andrew ??" Naksh said and aarushi gulped .
She didnt take any one with her that day so that they dont complain naksh that she raise her hand on her .

" naksh ...actually they didnt came that day " aarushi said and he held his head in his hand .

" shutup aarushi . Stop lieing. Andrew cant take holiday . He would inform me if he have taken ." Naksh said and moved out of his room . He cut the call and tears started brimming in his eyes .

His princess , where is she ?? Many thoughts were running in his mind . Where she is ?? She dont know anything about the house address or no .

After taking deep breathe he called ved . He must in Mumbai he thought . The phone was ringing and he was not picking it up . Pick up the phone ....

Finally he picked .

" yes nicky " ved said in casual voice . He has just return from US .

" hello ved " naksh said in serious tone and that was enough . He always call him as vedie but he call him ved when he is serious .

" Naksh what happen ?? Is everything okay ?? Is princess and mom dad okay ?? Ved asked .

"Ved krishi is missing " naksh said controlling his tears .

" what ??" Ved shouted .

"How ?? And where " ved said and naksh narrated all the incident

" naksh are you a idoit how can you leave krishi with aarushi .. she does not know how to take care of her . How can you trust her " ved shouted .

" I didnt have option ved. You were in states . Mom and dad are on there trip and I dont want to disturb them and then aarushi was last option. And I thought she is her aunt she will take care of her well " naksh sighed .

" okay I am going to meet aarushi and then police station. Maybe we can get some news from there . When you will be here " Ved said

" tomorrow morning . There is not flight right now and I cant leave . Please give me update soon as possible " naksh said .

" okay "ved said and cut the call . After cutting the call naksh sat on bed and cried his heart out . Krishi is his heart beat. After controlling himself he asked his secretary to booked his tickets as soon as possible for tomorrow.

Goneka house , Mumbai
It was around 7pm when keerti along with Ishika entered the goneka house . In the hall the toys were scattered and karthik and manish were running behind krishi to make her eat . As soon as krishi saw keerti at doorstep she ran to her and hugged her legs .

Keerti smiled and picked her in her arms . She was surprised to see krishi wearing her childhood frock which was her favourite .
She looked at her mother who was smiling .

" aunty see nani made me wear this pink frock . It's so beautitul na " krishi said with toothy grin and keerti eyes widen listening nani .

" who said you to say nani " keerti asked krishi . Krishi looked at keerti with sad face .

" my all friends have nani and nanu , mamu . I dont have so I asked aunty that can I call her nani " krishi said and tears were already brimming in her eyes .

" ofcourse baby you can call me Mamu and naira as mami . No one will say anything . You are princess here na . Keerti will not say anything " karthik said taking krishi in his arms and she smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Keerti looked at her parents and karthik playing with krishi and laughing whole heartily. She swiftly moved to room and Ishika followed her as she know what running in her mind .

Keerti fall on bed and started crying . Why could not she give happiness to her parents of becoming grandparents . She remembered the time when karthik and naira announced that they are becoming parents and her parents were very happy and excited . She also wanted to give them happiness but what she has given just shame . When her marriage was broken due to this reason , her parents tried to be confident but she know they are worried for her and today when krishi have called them as nani and nanu there was immense happiness on there faces .

Ishika hugged her face from back and she knew she only need this . Keerti was a brave girl and faced the society behaviour who call her infertile , sterile . She was very concern about her friend and recommended many tests but keerti refused as she have gone through a lot and now she dont have potential.

After wiping her tears keerti went to washroom and took a shower while Ishika sat on bed checking her message and after getting ready both move downstairs to do evening prayers which is always done at 7:30pm .

Keerti came down and saw krishika already standing beside Swarna who was preparing aarti plate and decorating with flowers . Keerti came and stand beside krishi who just show her beautiful smile who just enlighten keerti's mood .

Soon Swarna handed keerti aarti plate and she started doing aarti and singing the song . Krishi was standing near her holding her dupatta joining her hands .

Soon after aarti everyone went to have dinner . Krishi sat on keerti lap and later started to feed her . Krishi was talking to manish in between and munching her food .

" krishi not talking while eating . First eat and then talk to nanu okay " Keerti said and krishi nodded.

Soon after dinner everyone sat in the living room . Swarna took krishi in her room with a excuse of showing her doll so that keerti can talk to manish and karthik about krishi parents as she went to police station with Ishika.

"So any news ?? Who are her parents " manish asked and keerti sighed .

What she tell her about her meeting to police office who are just irresponsible. They called krishi as mistake and refused to listen keerti and Ishika when she said that she is naksh Singhnia daughter . They said how can she so sure that krishi is his daughter because there is no news as such . They asked keerti to come and leave the baby here if she dont want any responsibility . If he parents came here they will give her to them or government will take care of her . Keerti looked around the dusty and ill mannered police station and office who was chewing pan masala .

No way she will leave krishi here . She noted down her number , address and give them krishi photo so that if her parents came they can give her address .

She narrated the whole incident to her father and brother .

"How can he say something about such small angel . How can she lie ?? Disgusting people" karthik said angrily .

" dad its okay right ... I mean I am not giving krishi to them till her parents dont come " keerti said and manish nodded.

"Mamu see mami made this beatitul pony of Me and all ..how is it " krishi asked running where everyone was sitting.

" it beautiful beta not beatitul. " manish said pinching her nose and she giggle.

" common krishi let sleep . It's late now say goodnight to everyone " keerti said and she pouted .

" but I want to play " krishi said jumping .

"No beta nanu is tried and mamu have to go to office na . So sleep and play tomorrow morning okay"keerti said smiling and kissed her cheeks .

" okay " krishi said and moved towards manish .

Manish picked her in her arms and she kissed his cheeks.

"Good night nanu . Sweet dreams" krishi said and manish smiled and kissed her back .

She kissed karthik too and went with keerti to her room to sleep . Manish saw krishi happily laughing with keerti when both of them were going upstairs and had tears in his eyes .

He was happy to see keerti showing motherly feeling to krishi as she shown on dinning table and her concern for her in police station too . Karthik put hand on his shoulder to console him and they called the night .

❣❣❣

Hey guys , I hope you all are safe and happy in your houses.

Vote , share and like my story.

Follow me guys and get ready for getting dedicated day by day .

Regular voting person will get dedication .

Read my another story to and share guys .

Meet you soon .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
574K 26.8K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
939K 74.7K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...