Chamber by Chamber // Snowbaz

Od TheSmallTownGal

SO bitches I'm a lonely blob just trying to pass the time writing stuff she loves in hopes it may bring some... Viac

The Magic Words
True Love's Kiss
Goodnight Kiss
Penny Ships It
Pitch on the Pitch
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
We're Magic in a Normal World
Drunk Confessions
Magic, Books, and Sleepy Kisses
Is That You?
Playing With Fire
A Sticky Note A Day
For Real This Time
To Endings and Beginnings
Green-Eyed Simon
Romeo and Julien
Use Your Words
It's The End Of The World
Maybe We Can Be Broken Together
I'm Always Sure Of You
The Stars Taunt Us
The Stars Taunt Us- Ch. 2
The Stars Taunt Us- Ch. 3
Golden Days
Swaying In the Snow
Authors Note
Longing
In My Shoes (Literally)
The Dragon Boy, the Vampire, and Crup
Your Fucking Moron
Lost Chances
Fed Up
The Main Characters
My Love
A Fine Line
Force of Nature
This Will End in Flames
Use Somebody
My Beautiful, Broken Boy
C'mere
Some-bud-y to Love
What Are We?
He Wouldn't Understand
Careful What You Wish For
Secrets in the Dark
S+B
Soft Punk Husbands
Kiss Me, Kill Me
Sing Along
The Tells of a Reflection
Not So Secret
Gaining Love
Talk? Talk.
Realizations in the Cold
Laying Into Love
Silver or Wedding Bells? (Both?)
Please Read
Chance Encounters
Suffocation
If I Had $1,000,000
Some-bud-y To Love Pt. 2
Daydreams and Doodles
Our Purpose
Grey is the Loneliest Colour
Sour Cherry Scones
Fill Me Up
Say Cheese
Goodbye...
Hello...

Finding His Fangs 101

1.2K 68 42
Od TheSmallTownGal

OTP Prompt #27: It's eighth year, and Simon has cooked up a very... unique idea to get Baz to reveal his fangs.

~ So... this is some fang fluff for Daughter_Of_TheSea! It was very very fun to write, however it does take on some more... risque tendencies in the beginning but I promise it get fluffy. This is not smut- just thought I'd preface with that. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy! ~

I have tried everything to get Baz to show me his fangs. Well, presumed fangs, as Penny says. But he's a bloody vampire, and I just know it. The cold, pale skin, the sneaking around in the catacombs, and having colour right after. The strength and grace he has on the pitch, his cheekbones! (Penny says that has nothing to do with vampirism- but I know better. I've seen Twilight.) I've tried scaring him into it (he's never even flinched), punching him into it, provoking him into it, giving myself a papercut near him, etc. And I'm almost bloody positive that his fangs pop out when he eats. So anyway, I've decided to try a different tactic. It probably won't work, and he'll probably punch me for it, (not probably. He will) but it's my last resort. I haven't told Penny about it and I'm not going to, because she'll lecture me for it, no doubt. I'm going to Bella him. As in Bella from Twilight.

As in seduce him. Logically, I know he's probably not even capable of being seduced. And especially not by me. Hell, I don't even know if he's gay. (I'm not, but. Drastic measures, yeah?) Logically, I know that this will not work. But when have I ever been one for logic? I haven't got much planned out, but I'm in our room now, and it's dark and he's just got back from the catacombs, so I'm thinking I'll just go from there.

When Baz sees me sitting up in bed, he looks me up and down and then sneers. "Snow." His voice is clipped and to the point, blatantly showcasing the hate he feels for me. Crowley, this might be harder than I thought. (No- bloody impossible is what it might be.) I can't work up the nerve to get up and approach him before he locks himself in our bloody en suite, and I hear the shower turn on.

I could go into the en suite while he's in the shower. I could. I probably shouldn't. But I very well could. And if I did and he was starkers, it might speed the process up a bit. I feel my cheeks burn at the thought of Baz naked. I wonder briefly what would happen if I went in there starkers. Bloody armageddon, probably. (This is the most my mind has thought this year.) But apparently, I've thought too much without any action, because by the time I finally un-glue my arse from my bed, Baz is out of the bathroom in his posh pajamas, completely ignoring me.

His back is facing me when he says, "Can I help you with something, Snow?" (He has eyes in the back of his head, he does. Bloody vampire.)

"Erm," I stutter as I stand up, moving toward him. Just fangs. I just want to see the fangs. "Actually, yes," I try my best to sound seductive, but I s'pose I sound right constipated because Baz spins right around and quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Alright there, prat?" I'm bloody done with this. I only wanted to see his fangs, and now he's insulting me and standing so close that I can see blue flecks in his grey eyes, and his cold is seeping through my warmth and I'm only focusing on his hair, and when did I start looking at his lips? (My mind is going too bloody fast.)

"Baz-" I whisper it, but his name gets engulfed by the bloody devil himself as his lips press against mine. It's all teeth at first, but he slows the kiss down, and I take him by the back of the head to deepen it. His mouth is soft and cold, and much nicer than a bloke's mouth should feel. But he pulls back all too soon, and looks right mortified. A faint blush creeps up his neck to his cheeks.

"Sorry Snow, I just, um," Baz never trips over his words. (Or apologizes.) "You were just so close, and I-" It's my turn to shut him up with my mouth, bringing him back into the kiss. He doesn't pull away this time. I'm very aware of his hands on my back and threading through my hair, tugging softly. I am not, however, so aware of why this began in the first place. (Not that I want it to stop.)

Fangs I remember as I pull on his hair. (As soft as I had always imagined it to be.) I want to see his fangs, but I won't mention it now, so he doesn't think I'm using him. (I am using him. And I feel like a right prat about it.) (As I tug off his shirt, it doesn't feel like I'm using him.) He puts sloppy kisses down my neck and my shoulders, leaving love bites. I can't help but groan his name, and I wonder briefly how long he's been wanting this. (How long have I been wanting this?) I don't want this, I remind myself. It's just means to an end. And that end is finally proving that he's a vampire, once and for all.

"Bite me," I whisper fervently, barely audible. My voice wavers and Baz stills, and for a moment I wonder if I've gone and bloody fucked it up.

"Excuse me, Snow?"

"Baz. Bite me." I say again, meeting his gaze as he moves to sit up. (Just one look and this'll all be over with.)

"Simon, I don't um-" He looks unsure, and I try to non-verbally communicate that he can trust me. (Even though this is all just a plot to prove his vampirism.) (Maybe I'm the one that's been plotting this whole time.) "I don't think that's a good idea." He looks to anywhere but me. Right. So that's practically an admission. I could just stop right here, call it good, yeah? But something tugs in my gut (and not my never ending hunger, for once), telling me that I shouldn't stop here. I don't want to stop here.

"Baz, love," I bring a hand up to his (Edward Cullen style) cheekbones. "It's okay. I don't care." I try telling myself I do care, but, well. I don't think I intended to go this far, and now I've got no idea where to go from here.

For a moment, I think he's either going to walk away or punch me. Instead, he reaches up to take my hand and takes a deep breath. Then he opens his mouth a bit. Before anything happens, I give his hand a reassuring squeeze. When his fangs drop and he flushes a bit, I can't help but gasp.

"Wicked," I expected a lot of things to come out of my mouth when I finally saw his fangs. Admiration was not expected. Attraction was not expected. Blood rushing to certain extremities was not expected.

He smiles a bit and rolls his eyes when I try to get closer to look at them. "Really?" He asks, gently trying to push me away. (It's half arsed. He's not really trying, anyway.)

"Crowley, Baz! They're- they're so cool." He flushes just a touch again as I put my hand out to touch the front of one. (Is this weird? This is definitely weird.) "This is insane. Insane, Baz! Do they pop out when you eat?"

"Yes," I always wondered why he didn't eat in the dining hall. (He lisps with his fangs. It is the single most bloody arousing thing I've ever heard in my life.)

"And you um," I stumble, looking for the right words. "They help you... drink?" He goes stiff and I rub soft circles in his hand to help him relax. He only nods. "Okay, and now the biggest question." He braces himself.

"Carry on then, Simon."

"Your fangs- are they... are they like straws that suck the blood up or do you stab and then drink?" He stares at me in what I can only assume to be shock at my genius question, but then he laughs and rolls his eyes while shoving me, and I think he might be the most beautiful thing I've seen, fangs and all. (Especially with the fangs.)

"I am not a sippy cup, Simon. I could kill you in an instant- without magic. I'm..." He trails off, looking sad. I think I know what he's thinking, and I don't like it a bit. (Maybe this morning I would've said I did. But now? Now it's like everything has changed... maybe because everything has.)

I softly open his mouth and press a soft kiss to each of his fangs. Somehow, he manages to both tense and relax at the same time. "You're beautiful, Baz." I know his secret now. Years and years spent trying to get it out of him- for just some clue. But what I didn't realize was that he was giving me bloody clues all the time! I was right daft, looking for other secrets- the wrong secrets..Not knowing he was always trying to tell me his biggest one of all.

He fancies me. More than that, I think after the right proper snog we had, I fancy him. (And I think it's been that way a long bloody time, too.) I dunno what I thought I'd do once I figured out he was a vampire and he showed me his fangs. Maybe I thought I was going to tell the mage; finally get rid of Baz, once and for all. But really, I think Penny would tell me this has all been because I secretly wanted to snog him. (Maybe she's right- usually is.)

Baz grins at me like I'm all he's ever wanted. (He's all I've ever wanted- I just didn't know it yet.) "You're not so bad yourself, Snow." (His lisping is driving me mad.)

"You called me Simon, before." He shakes his head and cocks his eyebrow in that infuriating way that's always riled me up. (In more ways than one, now that I think on it.)

"No I-" I shove my mouth into his, risking my lip getting sliced open in order to shut him up. (If I would have known this method of shutting-up would work, I certainly would have done it a bloody long time ago.)

After what seems like a very long and heated time, I pull back, despite his protestations. Sheepishly, but with more want and lust and love that I've ever felt before, I choke out, "About that bite I asked for earlier..."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.6K 517 12
{PREVIOUS FICS IN THE SERIES: ALL THAT WE ARE, IF YOU MUST. THIS IS THE FINAL FIC IN THE TRILOGY} Baz and Simon have been married for ten years. It's...
589K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
11.1K 152 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
8.3K 205 10
I always sucked at descriptions, so let's give this a try. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐓�...