Nebulochaotic {book two} (COM...

By heavy_eyez

{BOOK TWO OF JUST HAVE FAITH} Nebulochaotic Adjective Meaning: a state of being hazy and confused ~~~~~~~ ... More

They Say It Gets Better, But It Doesnt
Broken Mind
Nightmare
Almost Free
Free At Last
Wallpapers and Walks
Flights and Such
Minnesota Weddings
Minnesota Weddings Part 2
Vacation
First Times and Lakes
Ear Infections and Flashbacks.
Secrets and Surprise Visits
Tea Time and Family Photos
Proposals
Engagement Parties
Hangovers
Best Friends Forever
Euphoric
Graduation
What Now?
Big Life Decisions
Postponing a Wedding And Goatmans Bridge
Hospital Wristbands
Goatman's Bridge and... Parents?
'Death' and Divorces
Big News
Unexpected Phone Calls
18 and Married?
Viva La Vida
The Sounds of Silence
The Finale
Fin
Alternate Ending #1
Alternate Ending #2

Honeymoon

27 3 0
By heavy_eyez

*Midnight*

I roll out of bed. Lately, I've had to pee more. The baby is messing with my bladder completely. I stumble to the toilet and pee.

The cold floor chills me to the bone. I wipe myself and look down at the bump as I pull up my pants.

"You're getting big. I can't wait to meet you. You're gonna have the best family in the world." I say to it as I wash my hands.

"Mommy and Daddy are gonna love you so much. I've never been happier. Although, I could do without peeing every 10 minutes." I say

I run a hand over my belly and walk back to bed. I'm supposed to be up in a couple hours so if I don't get any sleep now, I can always sleep in the car.

After two hours of trying and failing to get back to sleep, I get up. I flip on the lamp next to my bed and walk to the closet. I grab a clean hoodie and some slip on Vans. I change my hoodie and put my shoes on top of my suitcase. I take both downstairs as quietly as possible. I start making myself some breakfast. I'm craving toast with butter. We don't have any bread so I settle for a waffle. I pop it into the toaster and pull my phone out of my pocket.

I start an Instagram livestream. Three people join at first. I start talking about what I'm doing.

"Hey! Good morning! It's currently 3:30 AM. I'm making breakfast and then I'm gonna get ready to leave on a little vacation." I say to the camera

80 people have joined.

'You're so pretty!'

'I love your hoodie!'

'How is your fiancé?'

I answer the last question.

"So we haven't really announced this yet, but Dakota and I got married yesterday. We haven't gone public with it since it just happened but I am super happy. We will be having a big wedding in about a year but for now we're legally married. Don't tell anyone through!" I say

My waffles finish toasting and they pop out of the toaster. I take them out and set them on a plate.

'What are you making for breakfast?'

"I'm making waffles with butter, but I might add some peanut butter because I'm craving that." I say

I haven't told them about my pregnancy yet. They can't tell I'm pregnant either because I'm wearing a hoodie.

'You're ring is beautiful!'

"Thank you! I am in love with it." I say as I slather some peanut butter in my waffle.

I make myself some coffee as I talk to the 80 people who are watching my live stream. By the time my coffee is ready it's already 4:00.

"So I'm gonna eat this. But I want you all to ask me some questions. I'll do my best to answer them." I say as I sit at the table.

I eat and read through the questions flooding through my livestream.  I answer as many as I can. When I'm done with my breakfast, I say goodbye and shut off the live stream. I go upstairs and brush my teeth. As I spit, my stomach churns. My coffee isn't sitting well with the baby. I drop my toothbrush into the sink and whirl around to the toilet.

I heave breakfast back up. I flush multiple times. The burning acid in the back of my throat bothers me. I grab my mouth wash and gargle for a whole minute. I clean my toothbrush and brush my teeth again. I change my hoodie since the one I was wearing has reappearing breakfast on it. I put on a black hoodie and wait for 5:00 to roll around. I watch the sunrise from the bay window. I take a picture of it and post it on Instagram.

'Sunrise from my bay window' I wrote as the caption.

Hundreds of people like it almost instantly. Comments flood in. I take the time to read all of them and respond to some. I'm starting to like the fame that followed my new life. I know that I'm going to hate it as soon as the baby arrives. Speaking of the baby, I've made a list of names.

If it's a girl, I want to name her Elizabeth or Mira. If it's a boy, I want to name him Luke or Jacob. I haven't found out the baby's gender yet. I'm saving it for our gender reveal party. Zak will be the first to know the gender of the baby. He and Polly will be in charge of the party.

Knock knock knock

I jump at the sudden noise.

"Come in!" I say.

Zak walks in looking tired as ever.

"Dakota's here. I'm dropping you guys off at the airport." He says groggily.

"Okay!" I say getting up.

"You call me if anything happens, okay?" Zak says walking me down the stairs

"I will. I promise." I say

I put on my shoes and kiss Dakota, who places a large hand on my bump. We all head out to Zak's car. I get into the backseat with Dakota while Polly and Zak get into the front seats.

"So where are we headed?" I ask to break the silence

It's only an hour drive to the airport so I can't sleep in the car.

"Take a guess." Polly says slyly

"Disneyland?" Dakota asks

"No." Says Zak

"Hawai'i!" I say

"No."

"London?"

"No"

"Italy! Oh I'd love to see Poveglia Island!"

"NO!"

"Paris?"

"Yes."

Paris?!

"What." I say

"You guys are going to Paris. Your flight leaves in twenty minutes. You guys are in first class, courtesy of yours truly. Have fun and please be safe." Zak says.

"We will." Dakota says

"Oh my god. We're going to Paris!" I say wiggling in my seat a bit.

Dakota chuckles. The seat belt starts pushing on my bump. I tug on the strap and tuck it under the waistline of my sweats.

"What's wrong?" Dakota asks facing me

"The seatbelt is hurting me." I say "I fixed it though. I'm good."

"Please be careful. Don't over exert yourself. Dakota, make sure you have scheduled bathroom breaks and she needs to take- "

"Zak!" I say

"I worry!" He says pulling into the airport parking lot.

It's empty for a Saturday. This airport is almost always full.

"Alrighty kiddos! Let's get you guys on that plane." Polly says

Zak and Dakota get the suitcases out of the trunk and start piling them on the sidewalk. I guess the boys are used to more suitcases because when they realize I only have one, they look a little confused.

"Where's the rest of it?" Zak asks

"Uhhh, it's all in my case?" I say

"How?"

"I actually fold the clothes instead of shoving it all in there?"

"Ohhhh... makes sense. Come on. You don't wanna be late!"

We make our way to the gate. We go through security and after checking that everything is good, we're able to board the plane.

When Dakota and I get to the actual plane, we both gasp. Zak chuckles slightly.

"Zak.... that's a private jet." Dakota says

"Hell yeah, it is!" Zak says "You remember Austin? He owed me a small favor and he felt really bad about not making it to the wedding so he said you guys could borrow it for your honeymoon."

I want to jump around and scream with joy, but I really need to pee and I don't have very good bladder control at the moment.

"Well then.... let's hurry up and board already!" I say

"You guys have fun okay? Call me if anything happens!" Zak says giving me a big hug before I rush off to the jet.

"We will!! Bye Zak!!" I call from the doorway of the jet.

He and Polly wave at us as we finally board.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.2K 59
Serendipity - Finding something good, without looking for it. After waking up from an accident, Katy finds herself looking at the world in a differen...
99.4K 9.1K 92
[BUNDLE] BOOK 1: There's a reason buried things should always stay buried. For better or for worse. To have and to hold a demon for eternity. She say...
3.1K 51 22
"Jayde tried not to slip and slide too much in pursuit of the men but almost broke her arm when she slipped on some ice. Somehow avoiding falling fac...
The Third Word By keraunos

Mystery / Thriller

37K 3K 101
A text that changed her life. __________________________________________________ Gwen Smith had a crush on Ethan, a very charming and kind guy from t...