Fat Girl - BTS FF

By tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... More

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 4: Cheered Up
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 6: Sunshine
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 24: Serendipity
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 31: Arrest
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi

7.1K 232 239
By tonibu76

AT Y/N's HOUSE - Y/N POV:

Where we left off:

My phone *dings* - interrupting my fond thoughts. A text message...

I read the text and roll my eyes. It's my Dad.

[DAD: Sweetheart, since the date today didn't work out, I have someone else I want you to meet. He is a future CEO moving up in the world. He has already agreed to have dinner with you tomorrow.]

Y/N: "TOMORROW!" My eyes almost pop out my head. Has he lost his mind?  Someone SAVE ME SAVE ME from my father PLEASE?

------

I walk to my room and flop down on the bed and scream into my pillow. Here comes one of those 'two year old tantrums' kicking my legs and fighting the air due to frustration. 

Y/N: "Urgh!! Why me!" I whine and fret.

THE NEXT EVENING

I look in the mirror one last time... all smiles.
Hair - check,
Makeup - check,
Dress - check,
Clutch - check,
Attitude - check!
Y/N: "Okie Dokie... I'm ret ta go". I say to myself.

I spoke to my date earlier and he is taking me to a pretty fancy place called 'Jamais vu'. He has a deep relaxing phone voice. A raspy bedroom voice... I like it!

My phone *dings*. I have a message that he is outside. 

Y/N POV OF THE FIRST MEETING:

I step outside my front door and see him leaning against a yellow Lamborghini!!! Wow!!! He is a sexxxxxxxy piece of man! He doesn't even need an expensive car, because he is just sexy standing there. I hope he doesn't see my 'figurative tongue hanging out of my mouth'.

His stats:

CRAZY SEXY COOL
Age: 27
Height: 5'9'
Build: Very Slim
Complexion: Fair Like Porcelain
Eyes: Black
Hair: Platinum
Future CEO
Rents a Penthouse
Never Married
No Children

The car door opens by rotating up instead of the normal way. 'This is amazing!' I think to myself.

I sit inside and marvel at all of the technology. I turn toward my date. I held out my hand to shake his. 

Y/N: "Hi, it's nice to meet you."  I show him every tooth in my mouth... I swear my smile is so wide that even the baby teeth I lost as a child show in my mouth. 

He immediately grabbed and kissed the back of my hand and winked at me with his left eye...

Yoongi: "Well, it is VERY nice to meet you pretty lady." He also displayed all of his teeth. His smile is too cute.

Yoongi: "Your dad didn't tell me how beautiful you are." He looks me up and down, biting one side of his bottom lip.

Y/N: "Well, Thank you." I tried to play it cool... But my brain says 'Yeah and my dad didn't tell me how FINE you are...'  Before I realized it, I raised a brow and licked my lips. I really hope he did not see that.

We pull off at what felt like the speed of sound. This date is fun already!

YOONGI's POV OF THE FIRST GREETING:

When Y/N walked out of her door in that tight red dress, showing all them curves, and her brown/red wavy locks resting on her shoulders - I gasped. 'Why does she need help getting a date. DDAENG!!! Mmmm... She THICCC.

When we got in the car, I could smell her sweet peachy perfume. When I kissed her hand, her skin felt so soft on my lips. When I looked up, I could see that I made her blush a little. I bit my bottom lip. I am sooo feeling this girl. Oooh and she just licked her lips too! I think this is going to be a happy ending

After our greeting I pulled off like a mad man on the way to the restaurant. I wanted her to see how fast this Lambo could go!

Y/N POV:

In the car, on the way to the restaurant...

Yoongi: "Have you ever been to the 'Jamais vu' restaurant?" He turned to look at me really quick then looked back at the road.

Y/N: "No I haven't. I imagine it would be fabulous. Have you been?" I'm STILL cheesing hard. No matter how much I try, I can't seem to put these teeth away. Every tooth in my head is on display. I am nervous as heck! I hope he doesn't notice.

Yoongi: "This would be my first time as well. We can have this first experience together." He smirked looking at me out the corner of his eye trying to keep his eye on the road.

Yoongi: "You have a lovely smile. I hope I keep you smiling all evening. "Oh My God, he noticed that I am still cheesing. My face was beet red at this point, so I just turned my head and looked out the window for the rest of the ride. 

We arrive at the restaurant and pull up to the valet who was totally eyeing the car... When he stepped out the car, he walked over to my side and opened the door for me. He held my hand to help me out the car. Then he gave me his arm, which I happily held onto. We walked in as if we were on the red carpet. 

We were seated by the hostess. We sat at a table for two, facing each other. Looking over the menu, my eyes grew huge and my mouth parted... Shocked. The prices were just too expensive.

Filet-mignon is A-la-carte! No sides, no wine. Just the meat. These people are crazy! For that price... the beef in the back needs to be freshly butchered- grass fed -organic- hormone free- non gmo- no msg- dipped in gold- seasoned by Salt-Bae and cooked by Gordon Ramsey himself. 

'They crazy'.. I sigh. He saw my facial expression.

Yoongi: "Please order whatever you want." He says with a sweet smile that looks so sincere.

Y/N: "Sure." I smile... relieved.

Our meals came out rather quickly and were DELICIOUS! I wanted to lick the plate so bad... but of course etiquette will not allow for that.

The whole meal we talked and laughed. He gave me nice compliments. The atmosphere between us two was so comfortable. After we ate, we decided to just walk around the area and chat.

Y/N: "So what do you do in your spare time?" I ask and look up at him for his answer.

Yoongi: "Well I am really into music. I love writing songs. I would love to pursue it as a career. However, I am destined to be the next CEO of Min Financials." He sighs.

Yoongi: "So, what about you?" He inquires.

Y/N: "I am into music as well. I play guitar," I respond.

Yoongi: "Awesome. I just got an idea!" He stops walking, as do I.

Y/N: "What is your idea?"

Yoongi: "Would you like to come to my place and see my music set up? I promise you will like it." He smiles sweetly.

Y/N: "O-- " Before I could say OK, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. We get in and he looks at me with a smirk

Yoongi: "Would you like to see how fast this thing goes?" He winks.

Y/N: "Actually, that sounds fun!" 

We were all over the road. Passing every other car on the road. It was so exciting that the hour drive to his house felt like just a few minutes. We just giggled and laughed walking into his apartment building.

Y/N: "Maybe we should be quieter because your neighbors in the other apartments..."
I whisper yell between giggles. Maybe I had too much wine at dinner.

Yoongi: "Yeah you are right. I don't need any more noise complaints," he states. I gave him the side eye. 'What in the world? What kind of noise does he make?' I say to myself. I just shook it off.

Yoongi "Ladies first." He leads me into the apartment.

He turns on the light... Wow, my jaw dropped. His place is beautiful! It's just as beautiful as he is sexxxxy... Whoo!

Y/N: "Wow. you are doing well for yourself." My eyes are all over the place, looking at everything.

Yoongi: "Well its actually my parents that are doing well. Until next month. Then it will be all on me." He says with a shrug.

We sat on the couch and talked and joked for a while... And drank more wine of course.

Yoongi: "would you like to see my music area?" He eventually asks.

Y/N: "Of course! That is why we came," I say excitedly, and he nods.

Yoongi: "Again Ladies first." He escorts me into the music room.

When we stepped into the room, my brain just exploded. I felt like a kid in a candy store with all the equipment. Maybe this is where the noise complaints come from...

Y/N: "Oh Yoongi! This is amazing," I admire.

He puts a pair of headphones on my ears. I flinch because it startled me. He was standing directly behind me. He lightly rubbed my left shoulder and upper arm... still behind me. 

Yoongi: "Do you wanna see how this mixer works?" He lifted the right side of the headphone and whispered in my ear.

Why did those words make me feel so weak? I am not sure if it was his incredibly sexy voice in my ear or if I was just excited about the equipment! 

Y/N: "Sure," I say feebly.

He then slid his hands down my arm then over-top of my hands. He was way too close for my liking, but I am alright. His fingers softly moved my hair to my left shoulder.  

Yoongi: "It's like this." He raspily whispers in my right ear while guiding my hand to the correct nobs.  It gave me goosebumps.

The next thing I knew his arm was in front of me around my waist, holding me too close to his body. And he was still in my ear.

Yoongi: "Y/N, I think you are gorgeous in that dress... I like 'em thick like you." I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. OK... Now I am a little creeped out because this is only the first date.

Before I could process that mentally, I was spun around facing him and his tongue was down my throat! He turned into an octopus. I swear he had twenty hands that sprouted from his body. How did that happen so fast? He is slick that is for sure. 

Y/N: "Hold on hold on. Stop." I try to get his tentacles off me.

He came at me again, grabbing tight around my waist pulling me even closer to him. I don't know how that was even possible!

Again, I said... 

Y/N: "STOP!" I yelled.

Yoongi: "You know you want this... I love big women and I know you don't get as much play as the slimmer women. You need this. Stop playing." He said without even taking his mouth off of me.

Y/N: "I SAID STOP!" I screamed. Some adrenaline kicked in, because I pushed him hard. He finally loosened his grip on my body. My heart was beating fast and I was breathing heavy. I felt disgusted. Now I understand where the noise complaints come from.

Y/N: "Can you please take me home?" He got quiet for a few seconds and his nostrils flared.

Yoongi: "No," He said calmly.

Y/N: "Wha... " My eyes became wide as saucers.

Yoongi: "You come to a man's house at night. What did you think was supposed to happen?!" He shouts. 

Y/N: "Not that!" I cry out. He rolled his eyes.

Yoongi: "You fat tease... you can get out!" He roars.

That really hurt my feelings. But I told myself 'suck it up buttercup.  Don't let him see you cry.'

Y/N: "What did you say?" I mutter.

Yoongi: "Go." He says without any emotion.

My blood is boiling... I'm about to lose it. My hand goes up in the air and... 

*** BAM!!!! ***

I slapped him so hard he went into next week. 

His face was red with my handprint where I hit him. He raises his hand at me... But he stops and puts it back down at his side. 

Yoongi: "Your big tail ain't even worth the trouble. Leave," he says in a monotone voice. He walks into that music room and slams the door.

My mouth drops to the floor. What the heck just happened!

-------------------------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
154K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
511K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
98K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...