Fat Girl - BTS FF

By tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... More

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 6: Sunshine
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 24: Serendipity
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 31: Arrest
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Cheered Up

6.1K 217 92
By tonibu76

YOONGI's HOUSE - Y/N POV

Yoongi: "Leave." He walks into that music room and slams the door HARD! So hard, that I flinch. 

For at least 10 seconds I stood there in shock, only being able to blink my eyes with my mouth wide open. What the heck just happened! I pick up my stuff and rush out the door and slam it. I think something fell off the wall in there because I heard a crash. Oh well... that is what he deserves! 

After I get outside, huffing and puffing in anger, I take a deep breath. 

Y/N: "OMG what a JERK! This was unreal." Fussing to myself. 

I try counting to ten like people always say to do... but TEN was NOT enough. It took me counting to like a hundred in order to calm down. I plopped down on a bench, pull out my phone to try to order an Uber. But nooooo... The signal for data is 1X. The app is barely working and keeps freezing up. WHAT THE HECK! Nothing is going my way. 

Then I remember... 

Y/N: "Oh yeah! I have a business card for a taxi. I can just call them." I sigh in relief. 

Y/N: "OK... Where is my wallet?!?!?!" I say while digging through my purse, eventually just emptying it out on the ground. I panic!

Y/N: "OH NO NO NO. I left it in the jerk's house." I face palm myself and sighed heavily. 

Y/N: "I am not going back up there. No way," I huff.

I decide to use my cell phone to call Jimin. 

Y/N: "Please pic up bestie," I mumble.

Jimin answers the phone. 

Jimin *On the phone*: "How was the date?" 

Y/N: "Horrible." I pout... Then the waterworks begin. I start to cry... not just any cry... but the ugly cry when your face turns red and snot comes out of your nose. 

Y/N: "Jimin, He - tried to - force him - self - on me".  My words broke up because of my breath hitching.

Y/N: "Jimin, can you please order an Uber for me?" I plead. Then I start rambling... 

Y/N: "My data isn't working... and I left my wallet in that octopus' place... and now I don't have the phone number for a taxi, or money since it is in my wallet too... and I don't wanna go back to that man's house." I'm still crying and sniffling like a child. 

Jimin *On the phone*: "Calm down Y/N... I am coming to get you myself." He insists.

Y/N: "But I am an hour awa--" Before I could finish my sentence, Jimin interrupts me.

Jimin *On the phone*: "No buts! I will get you no matter the distance. What's the address? Just hold on for a while. I'm on my way!" He speaks loudly into the phone.

-------------

JIMIN POV 

After 30 minutes I pull up to the bench where Y/N sits. She sees me and smiles at me full of relief. 

Y/N: "I am happy to see you! But how did you get here so fast." She questions with furrowed brows... she's totally confused.

Jimin: "I sped." I say with a big grin on my face... 

Jimin: "I only will do this for you, bestie! Get in." I wave for her to get in the car. 

She sits in the car and shuts the door. We sat there for a minute not saying anything, staring forward - not looking at each other. To break the silence, I clear my throat... We turn to each other and I give her a strong embrace so she will feel more secure. I backed off from the hug. 

I sat there really looking at her, examining her face... Thinking to myself... 'Oh My Goodness! She is a hot mess!' This must have been really awful for her. My poor baby! I give her another tight squeeze. 

Jimin: "So do you wanna talk about it?" I ask. She turns away from me facing toward the front and she looks down. 

Y/N: "No, I just wanna drink and wallow in my sorrows for a while." I sigh heavily. 

Jimin: "OK OK. You are not going to sit there sulking. You need to feel better. I know what to do." She turns to her left to face me again. She looks so sad. 

-----------

Y/N POV

With sad eyes, Jimin gently holds my chin with his left hand and slowly wipes my tear stained face with some cleansing cloths and fixes my mascara. His face was so close to mine. He is so beautiful. He looked directly into my eyes... sweetly. 

Jimin: "Sweetie, it is going to be OK. Don't worry about it." He said with a quiet, raspy voice. I slowly closed my eyes in relief. I felt safe with him.

Before he let go of my face, he uses his left thumb to softly stroke my right cheek down to my chin then slowly removed his hand. I was lost in his tender touch. If he dated women, I swear it would have been on right there in his car. He knocked me out of my daze with his words. 

Jimin: "Lord your lips are ashy!" He looks at me in horror.

Jimin: "Here take this." He hands me a tube of lip gloss. 

Jimin: "You can use some of my gloss. It's a very very light color and doesn't show much. And it smells like peaches." He winks at me then his face lights up with a big cheesy smile. 

Y/N: "Yes sir!" I smile back. Unfortunately, his face immediately frowns... 

Jimin: "Wooo! you need some gum. Your breath is kickin!" His nostrils flare then he holds his hands in front of his nose... just to be extra. 

Y/N: "Well dang. You know how to make a girl feel good." I huff... Rolling my eyes.   

Jimin: "Yep, only people that love you would tell you that!" He says jokingly.

Y/N: "And it's true!" We both laugh. 

All out of the blue, Jimin's face lights up with an idea. I can see the excitement in his eyes.

Jimin: "Right now... you and I are going to that new place on the Avenue. Some dancing will give you a good dose of dopamine!" He smirks.

We drive off. After a while we arrive at the club and park. When we get out the car, we see the line was long around the building. We both looked a little shocked. 

Y/N: "Jimin, I don't think they will let me in." I frown. 

Y/N: "You know how these exclusive places are. You must have 'the look'. Extra skinny with long legs and hair to my butt." I frown again. 

Y/N: "I am a big girl, under 5 ft tall, with shoulder length hair." I whine. Jimin rolls his eyes. 

Jimin: "Don't worry about it, I got this." He smirks. 

Jimin: "The owner came into my cafe. He was extra friendly. He gave me his card and said that me and my friends could get in free." He admits. I look up at him with a huge smile. 

And just as he said that, the bouncers came and picked us out of the line. We got to go in ahead of everyone else! Both of us cheese like Cheshire cats... showing all 32 teeth in our mouths. Jimin and I looked around in awe. This place was really nice. Much nicer than any club we have ever been to. Our thoughts were interrupted by a man walking toward us with a welcoming smile.

Man???: "Hello there Jimin and Jimin's friend." He has a French accent and greets us with a kiss on both cheeks. 

Jimin: "Oh hey! Thank you so much for the invite. Y/N, this is the owner of this establishment, Yohan." He turns to Yohan. 

Jimin: "Your place is amazing!" 

 Yohan: "I am happy that you came out. I wasn't sure if you were feeling it." He smirks and winks at Jimin. 

Yohan: "Why don't you guys come up to VIP?" We both nod. 

 Jimin: "SURE! Thank you for the hospitality." Yohan grabs Jimin's arm and drags him up to VIP. I follow behind. 

 Ok now, I am thinking to myself... Jimin is totally oblivious to this man being flirtatious. How can he not know???? We are brought to a booth and drinks are sat on our table right away. 

Yohan: "I think you will like our drink of the day called 'Sand in the Crack.'" We both laugh LOUD.  

Yohan: "It's on the house." He winks at Jimin.

 Jimin kicks my leg under the table. I then realize that he isn't oblivious. Jimin realizes he has the owner in the palm of this hand.

Jimin: "After this, can we get a few 'Buttery Nipples' and 'Blow Jobs', some Soju too." He says while looking at me with a mischievous smile.

Jimin: "We finna get crunk!" He exclaims and pumps his fist in the air. I put my head down in my arms on the table. 

Y/N: "You are sooo embarrassing. No one says that anymore." 

A LITTLE LATER: 

We drank every drop of that liquor and head to the dance floor. The DJ was amazing. The lights were amazing. The glow sticks were amazing. I was amazing. Jimin was amazing. Everyone was amazing. I was looking up at the ceiling strobe lights and it was like I was high off a drug. I felt someone tugging on me. I look down from the ceiling and see some random man I was dancing with had my arm trying to pull me away from the dance floor. See what happens when you drink too much kids!!! What happens is that you don't know what is going on around you. Luckily for me, my bestie was watching and grabbed my wrist jerking me away from the guy. Jimin is always saving me. Jimin looks down at me. 

Jimin: "Are you ok?" He says loudly in my ear due to the music. I look up at him and smile. 

Y/N: "I am. No worries." I hug him around his waist and squeeze tight. 

Y/N: "Let's dance bestie!" I yell so he can hear me. He smiles and we dance our hearts out. 

JIMIN POV 

I'm feeling crunk!!!  -Then I thought... Y/N is right.-  That is a stupid word. This one is out of my vocabulary from now on. 

I look down at Y/N getting down. Thinks to myself: 'She dances pretty good now. I think she's been practicing without me.' I spin her around a few times. She stops spinning facing away from me. She pushes up on me. I push up on her too, but I have to squat down a little because she's so short. 

Uh-oh... The liquor got us grinding. My hands are on her waist and hips and v-line. She leans back on my chest. She reaches up her left arm and puts it around my neck. She puts her right hand on top of my hand that on her v-line. This is a really sexy position. We can't stay like this.

Jimin: "Turn around." I bend down and say in her ear. 

Y/N: "OK!" She happily obliges. We start giggling. 

She puts her arms around my waist and pulls me tight. She looks up at me. I look down at her. We are now barely moving to this fast music. Just stuck looking at each other. She looks at my eyes then down at my lips, then back to my eyes. I smirk. She gets on her tip toes. I bend down. The next thing I know our lips touch softly. Her eyes close. I kiss her cheeks, her nose and forehead. Back to her lips. My beautiful bestie. Her lips are super soft and taste like my peach lip-gloss. My hands go down her back then beyond her waist. She hugs me even tighter. That's when I snap out of it. 

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING!!!!

-----------------------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.3K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
606K 26.8K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
1.9M 81.9K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
92.1K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...