My Hero Academia: All Might's...

By Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... More

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

Unrivaled

549 12 4
By Altaru

Rio POV

The big three walked into the classsroom.

Ashido- Big Three!

Iida- the crown among the splendid UA students...

Yaoyorozu- The ones closest to pro heroes among us...

Jiro- I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like....

Kaminari- Theres someone really pretty, too...... They dont really seem like it.

Rio- Mirio! I havent seen you in a few weeks! How are you and the agency?

Togata- Im good and the agency is doing just fine.

Rio- What about Uncle is he doing well?

Togata- He's a little mad that the dorm system has stopped you from visiting him in a few weeks but hes estatic to have you for the work studies. He told me to tell you the moment you got the form to go over to the agency so he can stamp it.

Rio- Im so happy to be able to work with him. And hows Bubble Girl?

Mirio- She's her cheery self as usual

Class 1-A- You guys know each other!?

Rio- Yea ive known him for 2 years already. I met him when he started his work studies in his second year.

Aizawa- Please introduce yourselves briefly. Lets start with Amajiki.

Amajiki started looking at us intensely.

'Whats with that look. All that intensity from just one glance!'

Amajiki- Its no good. Mirio, Hado...Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't....say anything....My mind's....blank....I cant.. I want to go home...!

Amajiki then started facing the wall.

class- Huh?!

Ojiro- Um, you are the top of UA's hero course, right?

Nejire- Oh, listen, Amajiki! Thats called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! Its so strange! This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, Im Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait... Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?

She turned to look at Shoji.

Nejire- Is it to look cool?

Shoji- This is because in the past...

Nejire- Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?

Todoroki- Thats...

Nejire- Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well? Mineta, are those balls of yous hair? How do you get a haircut? Asui, you're a tree frog- not a toad, right? Oo Yagi! How would you feel if you found out All Might was secretly you father?

'What an odd question to ask'

Aizawa-Enough!!! 

Togata- Dont worry, Eraser Head! Im going last to wrap things up, right? The future's gonna be...?

Silence

Togata- Grim! Thats what you were s'posed to say, right? All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail! Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. Thats confusing, right? You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? This years first years are really...energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didnt work earlier, right?

Amajiki- Mirio...

Togata- Why don't you all fight me at once? 

Class- Wh...What?!

Rio- Oh no...

Togata- Its the most rational to have you all experience our experience firsthan, right? How about it, Eraser Head?

Aizawa- Do what you want.

===============================

We were all in the schools gym in our PE uniforms.

Sero- Um are you serious?

Togata- Totally serious!

Rio- Guys im gonna sit this one out.

Midoriya- Why?

Rio- I dont feel like getting sent to the nurses office today. 

I walked to the wall and stood next to Aizawa and Shouto.

Amajiki- For the work studies, it would've been enough for us to say,"This is how it was, and I learned a lot from it." Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition. We can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this.

Kirishima- What does he mean by "unable to recover" ......?

Nejire- Oh listen.. Did you know in the past there was a student who got so frustrated the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems. Did you know that? Its tough isnt it Togata? If you dont think things through properly, this'll be rough. Really rough.

Tokoyami- There's a handicap in place, but we've fought the pros before.

Kirishima- And we've fought with villains before, too. Do we look like such weak small fries to you that you need to worry about us?

Mirio- Right, you can come at me anytime from anywhere. Who's first?

Kirishima- I'll....!

Midoriya- Here I come!

Kirishima- Unexpectedly its Midoriya?!

Aizawa- This is a good chance for you all.Make sude you get the most out of this experience!

Togata- Problem child. Thats good! Your really energetic!

Sato- The close combat team should surround him at once!

Kirishima- All right!

Everyone started running at Mirio and sadly his clothes came of. At that moment Shouto covered my eyes with his hand.

Sero- Your clothes fell off just now!

Togata- Oh, excuse me. The fine-tuning's tricky.

Shouto removed his hand from my eyes and I saw that Mirio at least had pants on. At that moment Midoriya attacked but his attack went through Mirio.

Togata- You went for the face huh?

All the long distance fighters then started attacking with their quirks but they all went through him. He then went missing and popped back up behind Jirou sadly naked again. Shouto then covered my eyes again. So I wasnt really able to see the fight.

Togata- I'll start with the lon-distance fighters!

Sato- His power isn't just slipping through things?

Kirishima- What kind of strong quirk is that?!

Amajiki- Thats not it.

Shouto uncivered my eyes for and all I saw were my classmates on the floor covering in pain with only a few left to fight.

Togata- Power!

Aizawa- Mirio Togata.... As far as I know, he's the man closest to being number one...including the pros.

Todoroki- He got more than half of them in a second. He's the man closest to being number one...

Aizawa- You're not going? It's not like you aren't interested in being number one, right?

Todoroki- I didnt get my provisional license, so...

Togata- That's it for the long-distance fighters.

Rio- Same old Mirio.

Togata- All thats left are the ones who focus on close combat, right?

Kirishima- I have no idea what he just did?

Uraraka- He's strong enouhgh being able to slip through things, but he can't even warp?

Sero- Doesn't that make him unrivaled?

Togata- Aww stop that.

Midoriya- I think theres a kind of trick here. Whether he's applying his "slipping" power to warp, or applying his warp power to slip through things, he's attacking us directly, so as long as we go for the counter, there should be a times when we can touch him! If we can't tell what he's doing, then we should figure oit assumptions with what we do know, and do whatever we can to find a way to win!

Kirishima- All right, thanks!

Todoroki- His quirk is amazing.

Rio- His quirk isnt something you should be jealous of. Its the skill that he applies to it, that makes it so great.

Aizawa- She's right.

Todoroki- What even is his quirk?

Rio- Its permeation. It allows him to pass through objects. Mirio will give a greater explanantion of it after this.

Kirishima- Midoriya right after the house arrest is amazing!

Midoriya- He went under!

Mirio went under and popped up behind Midoriya naked again. And once again Shouto covered my eyes.

Mirio- Most people try to launch a counterattack like that, right? So then, of course, I'll train to go after those guys!

Iida- Midoriya!

After that all I heard were grunts of pain. Shouto then uncovered his hand from my eyes.

Togata- Power!

========================

Mirio- I tried to make it so you wouldn't be able to see my willy, but im sorry about that, girls. But anyway, you kind of get it now, right?

Midoriya- We all got punched in the stomach without ever really figuring out what was going on.....

Togata- Did you think my quirk was strong?

Sero- It was too strong!

Hagakure- Thats not fair! Think about me, too!

Ashido- You could slip through things and wapr! Are you a hybrid like Todoroki and Rio!?

Rio- Is that what they think of us?

Todoroki- Sadly yes.

Mirio- Nope, I've only got one.

Midoriya- Just one?!

Nejire- I know! I know what his quirk is. Hey, hey, can I say it? Can I? Its permeation.

Amajiki- Hado, it's Mirio's turn right now.

Togata- Thats right! My quirks permeation. What you guys called a warp was, as you guessed, an application of that.

Midoriya- How exactly do you warp?

Togata- If I activate my Quirk through my entire body, then my body can go through everything. Everything. That means the ground too.

Uraraka- Oh then you were falling into the ground?

Togata- Thats right. I fell underground! And then, when I release my Quirk while im falling, something strange happens. Apparently, things that have mass can't overlap, so I get repelled!  In other words, I get repelled to the surface in an instant. Thats how my waro works. By changing the angle based on the direction of my body or the pose i'm holding, I can aim for where I get repelled to!

Ashido- Sounds like a buggy game.

Togata- You could say that!

Tsuyu- So you can avoid all attacks and move wherever you like in an instant. It really is a very strong Quirk--

Mirio- No, I made it into a strong quirk. While my Quirk is activated, my lungs can't take in oxygen. Even if I breathe in, it'll just go through, right? In the same way, vibrations go through my eardrums, and light goes through my retinas. I can go through everything. That means I can't feel anything. I just fall even while I have mass. Thats all it is. Does that make sense? I activate everything but one leg, then I release in the other leg and land on it,activate my other leg and go through. Even for a simple action like that, there are bunch of steps involved, right?

Kaminari- If it were me, I'd mess that up if I were in a hurry...

Mineta- Besides, if I can't feel anything, I wouldn't be able to move.

Togata- Thats right, as expected, I was always behind. In no time, I'd dropped to dead last. I dropped my clothes too. In order to get to the top with this Quirk, I couldn't just stay behind. Predictions! I had to think faster than those around me! Sometimes I had to be tricky! Above all, I had to be able to predict  what would happen! And what made those predication possible was experience! I built prediction on what I knew! It ended up being kind of long, but thats why I wanted to fight you all! I wanted to show you through experience rather than words! In our work studies, we're not guest-- We're treated as one of the sidekicks and as pros! Thats really scary. Pros will sometimes end up watching people die. But those scary and painful things you'll go through-- All of them are first-rate experiences you wouldn't be able to have at school! I changed the experience I got during my work into power and took the top spot! Thats why I think it's something you should do even if you're scared, first years! Turn experience.....into power!

Ojiro- Even his speech was like a pro's.

Yaoyorozu- I can't believe he did all this for us for something he could have explained in a minute.

Kaminari- "Guests" huh? It's true that I felt like that at my internship.

Jirou- They tried not to let us do anything dangerous.

Sero- So that means that's not how it'll be during the work studies, huh?

Iida- Now that we've got our provisional licenses, we'll be treated like pros oncewe're on the scene.

Uaraka- Yeah.

Sato- We've gotta prepare ourselves for that.

Kirishima- Its just what I wanted!

Hagakure- Thats rigth. We came to UA because we wanted to be pros!

Aoyama- Thats true! C'est la vie. All we can do is go up.

Kota- Plus Ultra.

Rio- I cant wait to do my work study!

Aizawa- We'll be going back now. Say thank you.

Class- Thank you!

Rio- Mirio! Tell uncle im sorry not visiting in the past few weeks.

Mirio- I will!

Rio- Thanks!

Mirio- No problem!

Nejire- Hey was there any point in us being there? Do you know?

Amajiki- Im glad I didnt have to do anything..... Lets be grateful to Mirio.

==========================

Bakugo- Hey! If you've got trash, then bring it here!

Kirishima- Bakugo, thanks!

Bakugo- Right!

Tokoyami- Please take this, too.

Bakugo- Give it here!

Kaminari- Mine, too!

Sero- Mine too!

Mineta- And mine!

Sero- Thank you!

Aoyama- Merci!

Kaminari- Thanks!

Bakugo- You stashed too much away, you bastards!

I was currently sitting with the girls on the couches.

Ashido- Togata's story of how he went from last to the top is great, isnt it?

Hagakure- Yeah!

Rio- Yea I remeber how much of a klutz he used to be.

Ashido- Right youve known him for a total of 3 years.

Rio- Yea he works for my uncles agency.

Hagakure- And who's your uncle?

Rio- He's known as the pro hero Sir Nighteye.

Yaoyorozu- You mean All Mights former sidekick!?

Rio- Yea thats the one! He's really like a father to me. I mean he has looked out for me since I was born.

Jirou- Thats a long time.

Rio- Yea and he's been telling me since I was a kid to come do work studies in his agency, so finally the time has come.

Tsuyu- Im looking forward to doing a work study now.

Uraraka- I wonder how it'll turn out. He said they were still figuring out what to do with the first years....

Yaoyorozu- We're just waiting for Mr. Aizawa to give us the go-sign, I suppose.

Rio- I hope thats soon.

========================================

Im not gonna post in a while because as you all know the movie is long and it will take a while to write but ye!!! Hope ye enjoyed!!!...............................................................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 213 19
"All I care for is seeing those I love smile." (Y/N) was born in a world where 80% of Humans had Superpowers named, "Quirks" and the other 20% were Q...
221 0 13
One For All is a quirk that now has its final holder, Izuku Midoriya, but what if One For All was already in someone's blood. Zoey, a pro hero from C...
28.3K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
137 0 34
I've been engaged since birth. I'm met him before but I was three, so don't remember. Now I'm being sent to the same school as him. This will good...