My Hero Academia: All Might's...

Af Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... Mere

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

A Season for Encounters

444 14 0
Af Altaru

3rd person

The entrance ceremony was going on with all the students of UA of every course.

Nezu- Know that im done talking Hound Dog has a few words to say.

Hound Dog- Grrr...Yesterday...grrrr At the dorms! Grrr.....growl! Unused to grrr..... life--

Vlad King- Lets see. There were students fighting last night. You might be unused to life at the dorms, but lets live a life of moderation, is what he means.

Mineta- Does he forget human speech when he's angry? There's still so much I dont know about UA....

Yaoyorozu- Midoriya, Bakugo, and Rio are being treated as problem children, aren't they?

Vlad King- An now, return to your classrooms starting with the third years.

Nejire- Hey hey hey Listen to what I heard. It was a couple of first years! First years from Class 1-A who were fighting! Hey, do you know them? They're so energetic! Hey, hey, hey!

Togata- I know one person from that class.

====================

Aizawa- Okay, then we'll be continuing regular classes starting today. A lot of unprecedented things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying inside the classroom today, but this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before.

Ashido- He's not talking about it...

Aizawa- Whats that, Ashido?

Tsuyu- Im sorry, can I ask a question? Can you tell us what the hero work studies that came up earlier during the opening ceremonies are about?

Sero- Oh yeah, the principal said something about that.

Tokoyami- I was wondering as well.

Yaoyorozu-He said it was something many of the upperclassmen are engaged in...

Aizawa- I was planning to talk more about those at a later date, but..... I guess telling you guys now is more logical. To put it simply , they're hero activities outside of school. Like the internships you did under heroes before...only closer to the real thing.

Uraraka- Then why did I work so hard at the sports festival?!

Iida- Thats true. If we have work studies, then even those that didnt get scouted at the sports festival would have paths open for them.

Sato- Now, calm down. You're not being yourself.

Uraraka- But-

Aizawa- The hero work studies use the scouting from the sports festival as connections. This isnt part of the class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student. So those who arent scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get UA students to join, so it ended up being like this. If you understand, sit down.

Uraraka- Im sorry I jumped to conclusions....

Aizawa- Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time. But there haven't been many cases where first years have received their provisional licenses. With the increased ability of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation. Well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider. Well then, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic.

Mic- First period is English! In other words its my time! Its been an age since I stood on this stage! Did you miss me, bro? We've got a lot to cover today! Lets fire it up! Yeah!

========================

Rio POV

Mineta- Hm? Whats this dust, Bakugo?

Bakugo- Deku was supposed to clean that! Stop messing around! Hey can't you even clean properly?!

Midoriya- I-Im sorry!

Rio- Can you guys stop arguing! I would like to finish this early!

I was tying some garbage bags to give to Midoriya.

Sato- Man, i'm beat.

Rio- Everyone, put the trash from your rooms out. 

Midoriya- Yea then I can take them out.

Sato- Hey, Mic's class today...

Kirishima- Dont tell me, you too?

Sato- Grammar we didnt learn just came out naturally, huh?

Ashido- Oh yeah, that! Right? I was surprised, too?

Sato- I forgot to prepare for class...If I get stuck once, I cant process anything that comes after that.

Jirou- About the work studies, I didnt get scouted, so I wonder if i'll be able to participate...

Hagakure- Maybe they'll have us go to the places where we did our internships.

'Wow we missed a lot in one day but Yay we're doing work studies.'

Iida- Thats the face you're making, Mr. and Ms. House Arrest.

Midoriya- Dont call me Mr House arrest thats mean!

Rio- And please dont call me ms house arrest! Its because of these two that I had to go under house arrest!

Midoriya- Um, Iida, whats a work study?

Iida- I am angry! We have been forbidden to tell you anything about our classes by the teachers. Sorry but you three will need to fully experience that feeling you have right now.

Rio- Im so happy we're doing work studies! Ive been waiting my entire life to do that! I have to call Uncle and let him know!

Ashido- Wait you know what they are? 

Rio- Yea I know! I always had my Uncle blabbing on and on about them and how he wanted me to come to his agency for them.

Midoriya- Rio Please tell me what they are?

Rio- Oh Work Studies are when--mmhmm

Shouto had come up to me and put his hand on my mouth.

Todoroki- Shhh... They arent supposed to know about that.

He removed his hand.

Rio- What was that about?!

Todoroki- Oh nothing Ms. Stop fooling around in the licensing exams.

Rio- Oh thats it! You were fooling around because of a stupid reason but I was trying to stop the fight that happened yesterday and I did! I didnt start it or go along with it!

Todoroki- Yea mhm.

He started smirking at me.

Rio- Dont mhm me!

Ashido- Oh we almost forgot hehe. Sooooo you guys are a thing..

Rio- Ohhh I thought you forgot...

Hagakure- So when did it happen?

Rio- How about I tell you guys another time.

Ashido- You better tell us tonight!

Rio- Geez ok.

Kirishima- What a man you've become Todoroki. To already have a girlfriend.

Mineta- How did you do it tell me!? 

Todorki- Um im gonna go now.

Mineta- No please tell me!

Todoroki- By the way Rio. How is the injury...

Rio- Well last night I went to recovery girl and she healed it a bit. It should completely heal in a week or so and I also have a bandage on it. But yea im good.

Todoroki- Thank Goodness.

Rio- Well im gonna go finish wiping all the counters. Thats the last I have to do and im done.

Bakugo- No theres still more to do!

Rio- We separated all the chores between each other and I finished mines! Stop being slowpokes and finish yours on time.

=========================

I was walking through the common area and I saw all the girls on the couches.

Ashido- Are you ready to tell us?

Rio- Ugh fine lets get this over with! What do you want to know?

Ashido- Have you guys kissed?

I started blushing a bit.

Rio- Well yea..

Ashido- When did you guys first kiss?

Rio- Uhh well it was after the Kamino incident when we got home.

Hagakure- When did you become his girlfriend?

Rio- The day we moved into the dorms.

=========================

After a long hour of the girls asking me questions they let me go to my room. Two days had passed and i turned in my written apology and was accepted into class again and 1 day after Midoriya was also accepted into class.

Midoriya- Im sorry for all the trouble ive caused!

Uraraka- Deku thanks for all your hard work!

Jirou- Hard Work? Why does he looks so angry, anyways?

Rio- Nah I think he's just determined.

Miya- Iida, im sorry for disappointing you!

Iida- Right.... I'm just glad you know what you did wrong

Jirou- Rio you didnt have this reaction when you came back.

Rio- I didnt think it was necessary.

Midoriya- Im going to catch up with everything I fell behind in these past three days!

Kirishima- Oh, thats great! I love stuff like that!

Aizawa- In your seats, everyone. Morning.Now that we have both Midoriya and Rio we'll go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in. We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen Carefully. The their third years at UA who stand at the top of UA students-- Also known as the Big Three.

================================

Hope ye enjoyed!!!..................................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.9K 84 20
𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
179K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...
16.7K 616 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
41.6K 1K 40
All Might's power is good, All for One's is better. What if someone, that is quirkless, got All for One's ability? #1 allforone 2/14/22 (Great Valent...