Look Up to The Stars (RWBY x...

Von HearthFallow

What happens if a broken and abused Schnee discovers that she holds the power of the most powerful beings of... Mehr

Prologue
Volume 1 Bio
Part 2: Initiation
Team SSNW (Snow)
Part 3: Sisterly Bonds
Part 4: Dealing With Bullies
Part 5: Rage
Part 6: Team of Broken Orphans
Part 7: A Broken Fox
Chapter 8: A Terrifying Nightmare!
Chapter 9: A Cat, A Monkey, And A Fox! or Two?
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: A Day To Remember
Chapter 11: A Fox Gets Flirty
Chapter 12: A Walk In The Park
Chapter 13: Hunted vs Hunter
Chapter 14: Unforgettable Night
Chapter 15: A Passionate Night (18+)
Chapter 16: A Fox Gets Kidnapped
Chapter 17: The Truth Of The Fox
Chapter 18: A Special Guest For The Festival
Volume 3 Bio
Team EMBR (Ember)
Announcement
Chapter 19: RWBY Meets The Arcane Foxes
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 20: Team JNPR Meets The Arcane Foxes
Chapter 21: Team CFVY Meets The Arcane Foxes
Chapter 22: Team SSNW Doubles Match
Chapter 23: Ember vs Yue
Chapter 24: Meeting An Old Friend
Chapter 25: The Fall of Beacon
Chapter 26: Death's Grasp
Chapter 27: Broken
Special Chapter: All You Can Eat Ice Cream
Clarence Walker Character Short
Angel Rune Character Short
Chapter 28: The Aftermath of The Fall.
Volume 4 Bio (Team _SNW)
Chapter 29: Team SSNW Aftermath
Part 30: Crashing a Party
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 32: Raider and Crow vs Scorpion
Chapter 33: Story Time
Chapter 34: Travels
Volume 5 Trailer
Volume 5 Bio (Team _SNW)
Chapter 35: Haven Academy
Chapter 36: Crash
Chapter 37: Recruitment Fail
Chapter 38: A Professor Returns
Chapter 39: A Not So Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Team RW_Y & _SNW
Small Talk (Not a chapter)
Chapter 42: Trap
Chapter 43: Battle of Haven
Chapter 44: Remembrance

Part 1: Shining Beacon

1.9K 33 17
Von HearthFallow

*Luna POV*

I'm currently staring out into the sky for who knows how long because Aquarius has been trying to grab my attention for a while now. She snaps her fingers in front of me gaining my attention.

Aquarius: Good, you've been staring at the sky for 15 minutes straight. Are you okay?

Me: Yep, I'm okay... I'm just thinking about my sisters.

I had my hood on hiding my identity so no one would know who I was. As I stood up to leave, I hear the conversation between two girls. A blonde girl and a redhead. I continue walking as a blonde boy accidentally bumped into me. He looked like he was about to puke, which is unfortunate for him. As the bullhead landed, the blonde boy immediately ran for the trash can and threw up his lunch. I walk over to him to see if he was okay.

Me: You okay?

Boy: Yeah, I am now. It's just motion sickness.

He turns around and I immediately blushed. He looks really handsome. He has messy blonde hair, blue eyes like me, pale skin. He was wearing armor plates on top of his black hoodie, blue jeans, black boots, and his weapon is a sword.

He waves his hands in front of me, snapping me out of my daze.

Boy: Are you okay?

Me: Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine...

Me: What's this feeling? It's making my heart beat faster.

I hear Aquarius chuckle in my head.

Aquarius: 🎶Looks like someone has a crush~!🎶

She teased, making me blush. An explosion happened just nearby as me and the blonde boy run over to the explosion, we see the redhead with a red cloak on the ground. We walk over to her as the blonde boy helps up the redhead.

Blonde Boy: Hey, I'm Jaune.

Me: I'm Luna!

Redhead: Ruby. Hey, aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?

I chuckle to her statement. After a while of walking, Jaune, Ruby, and I got to know each other better.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!

Ruby: Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?

I laugh, their nicknames were too funny.

Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident!

Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue. Ladies love it!

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind.

Me: Well, I think it's a great name. *blushing* N-Not that I'm interested or anything, I'm just saying it's a great name for a handsome young guy...

Jaune blushes and looks away as rub the back of my head while Ruby just giggles.

Ruby: So... I got this thing!

She pulls out a scythe and stabs it into the ground. Impressing me and Jaune.

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!

Jaune: A-wha...?

Me: It's also a gun, Jaune.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool, I got this sword and I've got a shield, too!

The sheathe turns into a shield which actually impressed me.

Ruby: So, what do they do?

Touches the shield making it fumble around as Jaune clumsily tries to catch it.

Jaune: The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just put it away...

Me: Wouldn't it weigh the same though?

Jeanne: Yeah, it does... Well, what about you Luna?

I unsheath my rapier earning an "oooohh" from the two. I then press a button on the guard as the gemstone on the guard and blade starts glowing. I point it to the sky and it fired a white beam. After that, I earned a clap from the two.

Jaune: That's really impressive!

Ruby: You have to teach me how to do that!

Me: I'll think about it. Why do you want me to teach you?

Ruby: Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing my weapon.

Me / Jaune: Wait... You made that?!

Ruby: Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons! Didn't you two make yours?

Me: I did but it's really hard to make without the help of anyone.

Jaune: Mine is a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war.

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well, I like it!

Me: Yeah! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah, the classics...

He sheaths his sword back into it's scabbard as we continue walking.

Ruby: So why'd you two help me out back there? In the courtyard?

Jaune: Eh, why not? My mom always says, "Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet."

Me: I second that.

Ruby: Hey, where are we going?

I looked around and I noticed that we're lost.

Jaune: Oh, I don't know! I was following you.

Me: Hehehe, come on you two, this way.

*Timeskip*

We arrived on the auditorium but Ruby went to her sister, leaving me and Jaune alone. As Dad finished his speech, we were told to go to the ballroom so we could rest up. Me and Jaune were together. He was wearing a Pumpkin Pete onesie while I just wore a white sweater with a hood on and pajamas. Jaune sat next to me as we prepared our sleeping bags.

Jaune: Um... Why do you always have your hood on?

I tensed up a bit. Didn't expect Jaune to ask so early but I have no choice. I got close to her ear and whispered.

Me: Keep you mouth shut about this, if you don't. I'll personally keep your mouth shut... Permanently! Got it?

He quickly nods his head. I check the surroundings to see if there was anyone around who could see us and luckily, not much. I sigh as I remove my hood revealing my fox ears and move my sweater a bit showing off my fox tail. He gasp and was about to shout. I panicked and quickly covered his mouth.

Me: Shh... P-Please don't scream...

He nods and whispers.

Jaune: You're a faunus?!

I lower my head and slowly nod. He then grabs my ears making me yelp but then rubs it. I slowly shift a bit as if I was being tickled and then I giggle. Jaune seems to notice my shift in movements so she stops.

Jaune: I'm sorry, they were just too soft...

Me: *blushing* I-It's fine...

Jaune: If you don't mind me asking... What kind of faunus are you?

Me: A white fox...

Jaune: Oh, that's cool. M-May I..?

I move my tail in front of me as Jaune began to stroke it and it felt good for some reason. He used his other hand to rub my really sensitive ears.

Me: Oh yeah, the way she rubs my ears is so... Ah~! It feels so good~!

Aquarius: Oh my... You seem to be enjoying yourself there Luna...

She teases as I hear her giggling in my head.

Me: Oh shut... Ah~! U-Up... Mhm~... Aquarius... Ah~!

I close my eyes as I bit my lower lip to stop me from moaning. Fortunately, Jaune stopped and I open my eyes. To my embarrassment, both me and Jaune were a blushing mess. We decided to leave it at that as we went to sleep. We still had initiation tomorrow.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

314K 3K 10
You and Weiss Schnee love each other with all your hearts. Problem is, no one is suppose to know about it. Clarification: This is probably, the wo...
15K 128 24
Hello. My name is Khiry Cleveland & this is my first time doing a story on wattpad. RWBY CHIBI is the first idea I want to do so here we go. RWBY bel...
2.4K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners