U.A. Genius Bottled Hero (Kam...

Oleh KamenRiderHazard

This is the story of Y/n L/n, a teen who lives alone due to not having parents, but that won't stop him from... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Harem (MHA Girls)
Harem (MHA Girls) 2
Harem (MHA Girls) 3
START OF THE EXPERIMENT (PROLOGUE)
CAN I BECOME A HERO?
U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM
CLASS 1-A
REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING
THE BUILDING GENIUS AND THE DRAGONIC MUSCLEHEAD
CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ
ENCOUNTER WITH VILLAINS
THE TEACHERS HAVE ARRIVED
THE SPORTS FESTIVAL
REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE
THE TOP 8
QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS
FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER
CONFRONTATION AND HERO NAMES
CROSS-Z'S NEW UPGRADE AND INTERNSHIP
MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL
CLASS RANKING AND MORE GIRLS?!
STUDYING AND... MARRAIGE PROPOSAL?!
PRACTICAL EXAM
HARD TIME FOR STUDENTS AND SECRET REVEALED
BUILD VS ALL MIGHT
MALL AND... MOM?
THE REASON WHY
CHILDREN OF THE RIDERS
RETURN OF THE SMASHES AND THE DEFANGING OF A FAKE
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): WELCOME TO I-ISLAND
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER) PARTY CRASHED... BY VILLAINS AND SMASH?!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): TEENS VS VILLAINS... SURPRISING ALLY?
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): HEROES GRAND BATTLE AND A BUILDING CHARGE!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): THE TALK, THE DATE, AND... ANOTHER?
TRAINING CAMP OF HELL AND FELINE FASCINATIONS
RIDER'S PROMISE, HELLISH TRAINING AND A ASSASSIN'S RECRUIT
VILLAIN ATTACK, SNIPER DUEL, AND BROKEN PROMISE
HAZARDOUS LOST OF CONTROL, BLOODY KILL AND DEBUT OF THE WOLF
HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

CAVALRY BATTLE AND ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE

6.7K 112 89
Oleh KamenRiderHazard

Once Midnight announced that everyone will have 15 minutes to make a team of 2 to 4 for the cavalry battle. Once the timer started however, most of the participant immediately surrounded Y/n, pratically begging for him to join their teams.

???: Hey Build!... join my team!...

???: No Build!... join mine!... my Quirk is so much better!...

???: No!... Build will join me!...

While they fought with 1 another, Y/n felt overwhelmed with the number of students who only wanted him because he was Build. He also felt annoyed since most of them were the same people who called him weak. He then spoke up.

Y/n: All right, calm down!... Why would I want to be on any of your teams?... didn't most of you call me "weak"... and now that you found out I'm Build, your opinion of me changed, thinking that I'll help you?... sorry but my answer is No...

Y/n then made his way through the crowd of students to look for proper teammates, till he found Izumi and Ochako.

Y/n: Hey you 2...

Izumi/Ochako: Hey Y/n... what's the matter?...

Y/n: I was wondering if I could join your team?...

They were both surprised but they smiled and Izumi answered.

Izumi: Sure Y-

???: I found you Build!...

She was interrupted however when a voice screamed over her, and Y/n was suddenly tackled to the ground.

Izumi/Ochako: Y/n!...

Y/n however was confused until he sees the face of the tackler, which was a pink haired girl.

Y/n: Who are you?...

They both then got up and the girl answered.

Mei: The name's Mei Hatsume... now can I see your baby?!...

Those who heard her turned around in shock from what they heard, with Y/n being there most shocked.

Y/n: My baby?!...

Most of the other girls then also yelled in great shock, thinking that "their" Y/n had a child.

Most of the girls: Y/n's baby?!...

Y/n: What are you talking about "my baby"?!...

It was then Mei answered with stars in her eyes.

Mei: The super ultimate baby!... your belt!...

It was then everyone calmed down, except for the girls.

The girls: That was too misleading!...

Ashido who watched their reaction could only laugh.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): Hahaha!... so now they want his kids now huh!... hahaha!... this is to good!... hahaha!...

Y/n however pulled out his Build Driver to confirm what she was saying.

Y/n: Are you talking about this?...

Mei: That's the baby!!!...

She then snatches the Build Driver from his hands and rubs her cheek against it.

Y/n: Hey!...

Mei: Such design and functions!!!... simple yet full of infinite possibilities!!!... using the powers of different bottles to create a variety of armours!!!... different gadgets for each form!!!... This baby is truly the epitome of technology!!!...

Y/n who heard all of this then widen his eyes, which had the same stars as Mei.

His hair then went up, just like a certain egotistical Genius.

Y/n: Right!!!...

Mei: It's absolutely perfect... its also nice to meet you Build...

Y/n: My name isn't Build, it's Y/n L/n, and also...

He then gestures to her boots.

Y/n: Are those Hover Soles?...

Mei: Yup!!!... this are my special baby!!!... Hey Y/n!... you wanna team up?!...

Y/n then thought about for awhile then he turns to Izumi and Ochako who were behind him.

Y/n: I mean sure... as long as they are fine with it?...

They both then turn to Izumi and Ochako, with the latter thought about it, where they then nodded their heads.

Izumi/Ochako: I'm fine with it...

They then position each other in the group. Izumi was the one with the headband, Ochako was on her left, Mei on the right, with Y/n in front, already armed with the Drill Crusher.

While Mei was interested in Y/n's weapon, Izumi and Ochako were worried.

Izumi: Um Y/n... isn't that lethal?...

Y/n then smirks.

Y/n: It'll be fine... I modified it beforehand so it won't kill... it'll only hurt... a lot... hehehe...

His smirk grew larger and his laugh sounded a bit sadistic, causing Izumi and Ochako to sweatdrop.

Ochako: At least his determined... hehehe...

They then heard the announcement to start and the Cavalry Battle had begun.

Y/n: Lets go!...

Time skip

As to be expected, everyone were focusing on Izumi and Y/n's team to take their headbands, since it was worth a staggering 10 million points, since they joined the same team.

Toru: Sorry Izumi, Ochako... but I'll be taking your points... hahaha!...

Ryujin: I'll be taking yours too... Y/n!...

The targeted team were maundering every opponent team they came across and were able to take some of their headbands in return, due to Y/n swatting them all away from them with his weapon, giving the other 3 the opening to steal the headbands.

Ochako: This is insane!...

Izumi: This is crazy!... but at least Y/n got some of them away from us...

Mei: We even got the chance to use my baby's and steal the other player's headbands...

While they talked among themselves, Y/n brought them back.

Y/n: Since we already have enough headbands, let's settle with running until the time runs out!...

They all nodded and they followed Y/n's lead which went well, until they came across Shoko's team.

Shoko: I told you... I will beat you... the both of you...

She then attempts to use her ice to subdue the team, but forgot one factor, they had a Kamen Rider.

Y/n: I don't think so!...

He then uses the Drill Crusher to break the ice, causing Shoko's team to stagger back.

Shoko: Tch...

They then rushed at her, with Izumi using One For All her right arm to throw a punch, only to have Shoko use here left side and created a flame to push Izumi back.

Shoko: Tch!...

Izumi: What the?...

While her team were trying to figure out what happened, Y/n was the only one who figured it out knew exactly what happened.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): I knew it...

Before anymore could happen however, an announcement was made by Present Mic.

Present Mic: TIME"S UP!!!...

With the event over, Y/n sighed in relieved, knowing that his team definitely made it to the semi finals. Another announcement was made about which team moved on, and as Y/n had anticipated, it was his team, Shoko's Team, Katsumi's Team and Shinso, the purple haired kid who insulted Y/n those weeks ago, Team made it through as well.

While Izumi was tearing up in relief knowing her team made it in, Y/n could see a very pissed off Ryujin, who was breathing out Blue Flames like a dragon. His eyes also shifted to Shoko, who was gritting her teeth and clenching her left fist, and Y/n knew all to well why.

Time skip

Everyone, audience and participant alike, were having a lunch break. While everyone else were out, Y/n was left alone in the locker room, checking on his trump card, and making his calculations.

Y/n: If my Quirk's calculation is correct, this will be more then enough to fight back against Shoko...

After he made of everything sure, he went out to grab some food, but then se hears Izumi's and Shoko's voice, which he followed. He found them talking about why Shoko doesn't use her left side, which was then Y/n joined the conversation as he guess about her reasons were right.

Y/n: I had a feeling that was why you don't use it...

Shoko: Oh, it's you... I assume you heard everything...

Y/n then nodded his head, which Shoko then continued speaking.

Shoko: But what you don't know is that you won't understand the feeling of having a selfish bastard as a father...

It was then Izumi tried to stop her talking about parents, knowing its a very dangerous subject when talking about it around Y/n.

Izumi: No wait... Todo-

It was then she was interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n: Of course I don't understand... unlike you, I don't have parents...

He said bluntly, which caused Izumi to be teared eyes while Shoko's simply widen in shock after hearing what Y/n just said.

Shoko: You don't... have parents... so that means that your...

Y/n: Correct... I've been living alone for about 10 years now, since I was abandoned by my mother and I don't even know who my own father is...

Shoko: Are you serious?...

It was then he walked passed them, but stopped and turned his head to speak.

Y/n: Know this, Todo-Shoko... you should be happy to have a family... your mother... your father... at least they still want you... unlike mine who didn't and abandoned me... but that won't stop me from being a Hero... so you better give me everything you've got when we faced each other... even your left side... to show that you want to be a Hero too...

He finished saying and left, leaving both girls silent until Shoko asked.

Shoko: Is this true?...

Izumi then answered with small tears in her eyes.

Izumi: Y-Yes... While me and Kachaan already knew since we were childhood friends with him, the others found out when we went to figure out how Y/n became Build...

Shoko then talked to herself.

Shoko: So he's been alone... for nearly a decade... and he was still able to smile... and strive to be Hero...

It was then Izumi spoke.

Izumi: that's why he told you... that you mustn't hold back...

Unknown to both of them, they were overheard by Katsumi who knew all about Y/n's situation, and dropped a single tear that she didn't even know she did.

Back to Y/n

After getting some food from the food stalls, that he got for free since a lot of people wanted to meet and get autographs from the popular vigilante, Build. As he walked around, a lot of people were cheering for his victory in the Sports Festival. Y/n could only sigh.

Y/n: heh... looks like my secret is out to everyone now...

???: Hey Build!...

He then turns around to see the ones that called him were the Pro Heroes Kamui Woods, Death Arms and Mt Lady, who all walked towards him.

Death Arm: Congratulation for reaching the finals, Build...

Y/n: Thanks... but my name's Y/n, not Build...

Death Arms: Sorry about that... hahaha...

He then laughs in embarrassment which then sued for Kamui Woods to speak.

Kamui Woods: But its still a surprised too find the famous, Kamen Rider Build, to also be a first year student here at U.A...

Mt Lady: Yeah... every other Pro around were shocked in the reveal...

Y/n: Really?... I'm still new at the whole Hero job, even when I was a vigilante...

Their conversation was interrupted however by the arrival of Reporters.

Reporter 1: Look!... It's the Kamen Rider Build!...

Reporter 2: Your right!...

Reporter 2: Build!... Please give us some comments!...

Y/n: Oh crap!... I got to go!...

He then swiftly runs back inside the stadium, only to find the girls of Class 1-A wearing cheerleaders outfits.

Just think Izumi is in between Momo and Ochako.

Y/n: What the hell are you all wearing?!...

Momo: Mineta!... Kaminari!... you tricked us, right?!...

Y/n eyes then turns to Kaminari and Mineta who were both happy. He then took out his Drill Crusher and brought out the Gorrila full bottle and shook it, twist the cap and then inserts it into his weapon.

Y/n: Mineta!!!... Kaminari!!!...

The both of them then turns to see Y/n and saw an evil aura of anger forming behind the Kamen Rider. They then see him stare at them, with glowing blood red eyes. They then begged for thier life to be spared.

Mineta: Wait!... Y/n!...

Kaminari: Don't hit us!... aren't we friends?!...

However, their pleads went unheard as Y/n pulled the trigger, materialising a digital Gorilla arm around the spinning drill, and launch the 2 perverts far up the sky.

Ready GO!

Vortex Break!

Y/n: Women aren't toys!...

After he finished giving the idiots's punishment, he turns to the girls.

Y/n: Now then...

He then clears his throat and calls.

Y/n: Ok, now that they're gone... I think it's a good idea that you girls get out of those... though, I'll admit... you girls do look cute in those...

Y/n could do nothing but smile and as he turns his back to walk away, not before looking over his shoulders at the Class 1-A girls and said.

Y/n: And I really mean it too...

The girls could do nothing but be flustered, with their blushed face shining crimson. While Y/n could only sigh in relief that they're better as he walks off, he felt a sudden shiver as he turns to see Midnight on the stage, giggling.

Midnight: Hehehe... my, my Y/n... you sure know how to make a girl feel... wanted...

She says to him with a seductive look and tone, making him shiver once more. While he was rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment after realising what he had said, the Class 1-A girls talked among themselves as Kyoka then ask Izumi.

Kyoka: H-Hey Midoriya...

Izumi turns to her classmate, only to see a blush on her, when she continued to ask.

Kyoka: D-Did Y-Y/n really m-meant what he s-said?...

Izumi then blush in embarrassment when she remembers his words, until she saw the curiosity from her other classmates who wanted to know the same thing.

Izumi: Well... for as long as iv'e known him, he's never been a liar when it comes to these sort of things...

They all then nod and turned to Y/n, only to blush when they could see the smile on his face. Momo then spoke up.

Momo: Ok... we are definitely talking about "him" later...

While most of the other girls nodded, the other girls were confused what they were talking about, while Ashido had a good idea of whats going on.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): Hehehe... it seems like Y/n going to have his own little harem... and he doesn't even know it... hehehe...

Once the lunch break was over, Midnight show them a chart of what the next game is going to be, which is a One-on-One battle.

Kirishima: A One-on-One, huh?...

Katsumi: Finally, something fun...

Midnight then talked about who will be making through till she was interrupted when Ojiro and another person volunteered to withdraw for the fact that their pride would be ruined since they don't remember anything from the cavalry battle. After some discussion, the brackets of who will face who were made, which were.

Izumi vs Shinso

Shoko vs Sero

Kaminari vs a long green haired girl named Shiozaki

Iida vs Mei

Y/n vs Ashido

Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu, which is basically Kirishima except turns metal instead.

Momo vs Tokoyami

Katsumi vs Ochako

When the last bracket was announced, Y/n immediately turns to Ochako.

Y/n: Ochako...

Ochako: Y-Yes?...

He then put his hand on her shoulder, making her blush, but she blushed more when he suddenly put his head next to hers.

Y/n (Whispering): Listen here and listen close...

He was so close to her ear, that she could feel his warm breathe, causing her to blush even more red and had thought.

Ochako (Inner thoughts): W-WHAT IS HE DOING?!... THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR THIS!... I mean if he wanted to do it, I'm happy if its with hi-... WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW?!!!...

It was only then when she heard what he wanted to say and was surprised on what she heard and when he asked if she got that, she answered.

Ochako: I understand...

He then smiles at her answer, causing

Y/n: Good, now then...

He then turns his focus on a certain green haired beauty.

Y/n: Time to help another 1...

He then walks over to Izumi and whispered something to her, with her also nodding her head, saying that she understood, making Y/n smile again, which then in turn caused a majority of the girls to blush from his smile.

Time skip

It was the first match between Izumi and Shinso. Right now, all of Class 1-A were in their seats and waiting in anticipation until their Class Rep spoke up.

Y/n: Izumi's gonna win...

Ojiro: What?...

Y/n: I said, "Izumi's gonna win"... what don't you understand?...

Ojiro: Y/n, don't you even know that dude's Quirk?!...

Y/n: Of course I did... I'm not the smartest person in the world if I didn't... theres nothing in the world that I don't know...

While he stated in full confidence, Ashido could only giggled and thought.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): And yet... you don't even know about all the hearts that you've shot down, straight into your arms... hehehe...

Y/n: Trust me... I've done the calculations and every single 1 of them will have Izumi as the winner...

Ojiro: Fine... but you better be right...

Once Present Mic he finished announcing the 2 contestants, he immediately started the match, and Shinso said something that would've provoked Izumi but she said nothing, leaving Shinso confused. Ojiro was confused about what just happened.

Ojiro: What the?...

He then turns to a smirking Y/n.

Y/n: I may or may not have gave her hint on how to beat him... hahaha...

While Shinso kept provoking Izumi to speak, but she said nothing, no matter what he said, and proceeds to push him to the edge. Shinso then tries to punch her, but she dodged and smashed him into the stadium, causing him to go unconcious, while Izumi just glared.

Izumi (Inner thoughts): That's for insulting Y/n...

She then blush when she thought about him and walked off the stage once an announcement of her moving on was made. Everyone were surprised to see Izumi's match while Y/n sat with a smirk.

Y/n: See Ojiro... I'm a Genius...

Ashido thought otherwise though.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): Yeah... an oblivious 1 as well when it comes to the heart of a maiden... or should I say "maidens"... hehehe...

Time Skip

Y/n was walking around the halls of the stadium until he heard a very interesting conversation.

???: You have the duty of surpassing All Might...

When he heard this, Y/n looked around the corner to see Shoko and her father... the Number 2 Hero, The Flame Hero: Endeavor.

Endeavor: Do you understand?... your different then your siblings, your my greatest masterpiece!...

Although Y/n couldn't hear it, he saw Shoko mouth something that wasn't very positive. He then sees Shoko go out to the stadium and once she was gone from his sight, he began to walk away until he was called out.

Endeavor: You!... your Build, aren't you?...

He then stops and turn around to the Number 2 Hero.

Y/n: Yeah... and what about it?...

Endeavor then glares at Y/n, but he didn't flinch.

Endeavor: If it wasn't for that Belt, you wouldn't be here, but it doesn't matter as in the end... my daughter will defeat you...

Y/n: Really?... so all that abuse you gave her since she was a child was so that she could surpass All Might, since you couldn't do it yourself... if that's the case, then everyone's right...

He then points at Endeavor.

Y/n: You don't deserve to be Number 1... actually, you don't deserve to hold the title of "Hero", if someone like you abused his family and isolated their children and tore apart relationship between them...

Endeavor's face was surprised that this "child", was stating that he isn't a Hero and before he could retort, he heard something shocking.

Y/n: You know... I used to regret not having a father or a mother but after hearing what you did, and not even sound regretful... makes me glad that mine abandoned me all those years ago...

He then walked away with his back turn, completely missing the shocked face of the Number 2 Hero.

Endeavor (Inner thoughts): He doesn't have parents... so this child has been by himself up until now...

While he was shocked about the Kamen Rider's tragic history, he didn't know a certain "hot n cold" someone was listening in.

Shoko: Y/n...

Time skip

Y/n was now back with his class, as they sat and waited for the match between Shoko and Sero. However, the moment Present Mic announced the match to start, Y/n yelled out suddenly.

Y/n: RYUJIN!!!... FIRE!!!... NOW!!!...

Ryujin hesitated for a second but he breathed the fire as instructed and it was then everyone realised the reason for Y/n's outburst as within an instant, ice spreader over the stadium and the whole place shook. The class would've got hit if it wasn't for Y/n's quick thinking of glueing Ryujin's fire to melt the ice before it could reach them.

Ryujin: You've got to be kidding me...

Everyone in the stadium and everyone watching at home were shocked of Shoko's power except for one.

Y/n: So this is your resolved, huh?...

They all then turned to him who was gazed by the ice on his left cheek, the evidence of a little bit of blood dropping there, but they were more shocked to see him with his arms crossed and unfazed from anything.

Class 1-A: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!...

Y/n then smirks.

Y/n: I'm just 1 hell of a Genius... heh...

Time skip
The next 2 fights were something else, as Kaminari was at an disadvantage against Shiozaki since her Quirk allowed her to manipulate her vine-like hair and entrapped him, while Iida's victory was questionable as Mei only used her match to show off her inventions, which made a certain Genius jump.

Y/n: MEI!!!... THOSE BABIES WERE AWESOME!!!... SHOW US MORE!!!... SHOW US MORE!!!...

While everyone around him sweat dropped because of his reactions, Mei blushed from hearing Y/n's cheer, that didn't went unnoticed by Ashido.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): Another 1!... damn Y/n, you just keep racking up the number of girls every minute... at this rate, even I might fall for you...

It was at that moment, when she talked about falling for Y/n, was when her heart beat faster and her cheeks reddened, signalling her that she was blushing, where she tried to get rid of it by shaking her head in denial of the thought but to no avail.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): No way... me... falling in love with Y/n... that doesn't sound bad to be honest but that won't happen... right?...

Although she wanted to ask herself a lot of questions, she finally pushed those thoughts to the back of her head, as she needed to prepare for her match against the Kamen Rider himself.

Time skip

It was the fifth round now and Ashido was waiting for Y/n in the stadium until she and everyone else can hear Present Mic sound... resistant to speak, which brought Aizawa to ask.

Aizawa: What's the problem?...

Present Mic: I found this MP3 hooked up to the stadium's speaker with a sticky note saying "Play Me"...

Aizawa raised an eyebrow, as did everyone else, and said.

Aizawa: Just play it... time is wasting here...

Present Mic: Alright!...

He then proceeds to press "play" and the song that was set played.

At 23 seconds, fireworks starts shooting.

It was at that moment Y/n walks onto the stadium, wearing black shades, like a true badass, and fireworks were shooting all around him. While some in Class 1-A sweatdrop on Y/n's entrance, everyone else, including the crowd, started cheering for the Kamen Rider.

Present Mic: And here comes the Kamen Rider himself, Y/n L/n, walking in like a badass, theme songs, fireworks and everything!... This young Hero certainly knows how to make an entrance!...

Aizawa: This better not be coming out of our fundings...

Once Y/n was now in front of Ashido, she yelled.

Ashido: WHY DO YOU GET A BADASS ENTRANCE?!!!...

Y/n then smirks.

Y/n: Because... I'm just that awesome...

Present Mic: All right!... on the left side is Mina Ashido from the Hero Course!... and on the right is none other then everyone's most popular vigilante, the "Building" Hero, Y/n L/n!!!, AKA KAMEN RIDER BUILD!!!...

Everyone in the crowd then begun to gossip. Elsewhere, the students in Class 1-B then talked among themselves.

Tetsutetsu: I can't wait to see Build's fight up close...

Monoma (AKA Parasite AKA worst character AKA frickin hate the bastard): Hope Build doesn't lose as easily as the electric guy...

Shiozaki: I dob't think Build wou-

It was then their Class Rep, Itsuka Kendo, corrected their mistake.

Itsuka: His name is Y/n, not Build!... get that right already...

They all then turned to her, looking at quizically.

Itsuka: What is it?...

It was then Tetsutetsu spoke up.

Tetsutetsu: Class Rep... did you just call him by his first name?...

Itsuka: Yeah... so what?...

It was then Shiozaki spoke next, asking a very bold question.

Shiozaki: Do you have a thing for him?...

Itsuka: W-What?!... no!... I'm just very interested in him as a student and a fellow Class Representative... that's all...

Despite the denial, she blushed at the thought of her and the Rider being together, causing Monoma to speak next.

Monoma: No way!... how could 1 of Class 1-B's finest fall in love with 1 of the Class A's ba-

He was interrupted however by Ituska who chopped the back of his neck, knocking him out instantly.

Itsuka: Don't say something people will misunderstand, you idiot!...

Although she protested, rumours spread among the first years until it reached all the way to Class 1-A.

Kirishima: Seriously?!...

Everyone then turned to Kirishima who yelled.

Kaminari: What's the matter?...

Kirishima: I just heard that apparently the Class Rep in Class 1-B, I think her name was "Itsuka Kendo"... yeah thats it, apparently she's in love with someone in Class 1-A...

It was then some of the boys raised a brow and asked if he knew who.

Iida: Do you know who it is...

Kirishima then answered.

Kirishima: Apparently its our own Class Rep...

They were all surprised by this answer.

Kyoka: Our Class Rep...

Ochako: But thats...

Momo: That would mean...

Izumi: that she likes...

They all then turns to thier Class Rep, who took out his Build Driver, readying himself to transform. Most of the girls then yelled.

Most of the girls: No way!...

While everyone around them heard their scream however, Y/n was shaking 2 bottles to prepare for his transformation.

Y/n: Now, let's begin the experiment...

PREVIEW ON WHAT'S NEXT ON KAMEN RIDER BUILD X MY HERO ACADEMIA

Build: I now have the winning formula...

Ashido: How does a pirate and a train match up?!...

Build: Here... think of this as an apology...

Mina (Inner thoughts): Looks like you got to me too... Y/n... hehehe...

NEXT CHAPER: THE TOP 8

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

739 35 14
You set yourself up with a cafe of your own at 17 tired of the cycle of oppression your parents committed so much time forcing you to conform to. Aft...
6.4K 112 15
Y/N a young boy experimented by his father at a young age, moves to Japan where he finished the last year of middle school. Due to the circumstances...
166K 5.8K 92
Y/N is just your average hardworking hero in training student.She wanted to prove to everyone she could become a hero even that your parents are vill...
34.3K 745 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...