Ruthless

By lov3_dontchang3

Cody Mayfield - A struggling college student working part-time at Walmart, he hates his job, he hates, his sc... More

Intro
Legend 1
Murda 2
Epic 3
Legend 4
Icon 5
Legend 6
Epic 7
Frenchie 8
Cody 9
Qwantay 10
Icon 11
Legend 13
Legend 14
Cody 15
Cody 16
Chris 17
Chris 18
Darnell 19
Darnell 20
Murda 21
Murda 22
Frenchie 23
Frenchie 24
Epic 25
Epic 26
JerΓΊ 27
JerΓΊ 28
Legend 29
Legend 30
Cody 31
Cody 32
Icon 33
Icon 34
Epic 35
Epic 36
Chris 37
Chris 38
Darnell 39
Darnell 40
Murda 41
Murda 42
Frenchie 43
Frenchie 44
Alonzo 45
Alonzo 46
Sincere 47
Sincere 48
Osian 49
Osian 50
Kemoni 51
Kemoni 52
JerΓΊ 53
JerΓΊ 54
Epic 55
Epic 56
Icon 57
Icon 58
Legend 59
Legend 60
Cody 61
Cody 62
Qwantay 63
Qwantay 64
Darnell 65
Darnell 66
Murda 67
Murda 68
Frenchie 69
Frenchie 70
Renee 71
Renee 72
Legend 73
Legend 74
Icon 75
Icon 76
Cody 77
Cody 78
LaChae 79
LaChae 80
Darnell 81
Darnell 82
Chris 83
Chris 84
Frenchie 85
Frenchie 86
Epic 87
Epic 88
Alonzo 89
Alonzo 90
Epic 91
Epic 92
Legend 93
Legend 94
Icon 95
Icon 96
Murda 97
Murda 98
Osian 99
Osian 100
Hezekiah 101
Hezekiah 102
Darnell 103
Darnell 104
Cody 105
Cody 106
Frenchie 107
Frenchie 108
Murda 109
Murda 110
Frenchie 111
Frenchie 112
Darnell 113
Darnell 114
Cody 115
Cody 116
Renee 117
Renee 118
Icon 119
Icon 120
Epic 121
Epic 122
Legend 123
Legend 124
Finale 125
Open Discussion
OD Group 1
OD Group 2
OD Group 3
OD Couples
Ruthless: Epilogue

Icon 12

2.1K 130 37
By lov3_dontchang3

After giving it some thought, I feel like I should tell my side of the story... the story of what drove me and Qwantay together, I already know regardless of what I say some brunch boot bottom is still going to have a problem with it, like they ain't suckin their cousin's baby's dad's dick on the low. Before me and Qwantay started fuckin around, me and Legend were tight; sure we fought from time to time but that was my brother so it was only natural that we got tired of being around each other every now and then. When Legend first got out of the Marines he brought his new nigga with him, my first impression of Qwantay was that he was goofy ass fuck; not in a bad way but he just didn't seem like Legend's type but he was coo. At this point in time Epic wasn't fuckin with either one of us he was at war with the Lawson Brothers and he just cut us off.... he even got into a huge fight with Legend at his Welcome Home Party, Epic just.. snapped and this was before Eileen and Elisha. Anyways that party was when the first sparks started to fly between me and Legend..........

"That nigga Legend is beyond fucked up." Murda said walking over to me and my dad laughing. "I'm just trying to see which way his wind is going to blow.... you know when Legend gets this drunk there are three roads he can take; angry, horny, or emotional."

"Micah, let's not cast judgment... I seem to remember New Years when I found you passed out in my tub ass naked, then on Christmas, you had that little hoe in my man cave, or on Thanksgiving when you flipped the table at your mom's house because your dad kept throwing shots at you and Nolan."

"The funny thing is Pops... I wasn't under the influence of nothing on any of those days.... okay maybe New Years I was out of it but them other two that's how I am on a daily basis." Murda said and my dad shook his head. We all watched Legend stumble around the backyard and Eileen had to stop him from walking into the fence, I looked over at my oldest brother Epic who was sulking in the corner.

"You good bro?" I asked walking over to Epic and handing him a beer and he set it down next to him and continued to sulk. "Damn what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked looking at him because lately he had been really moody.

"I don't know why I'm here.... I got business I need to be handling and it's clear Legend is going to be yet another person in my fuckin way. His ass should've just stayed in the Marines, now he's going to fuck up everything I got going on." Epic said standing up and unfortunately, Legend had heard what Epic had said.

"You got ssssomething to get off your chessst Epic?" Legend asked walking over to us and they stood chest to chest. "Lemme guessss you mad because I'm home? You always seem to hate it when I come back why isss that?" Legend asked slurring his words and smiling. "What you think that people fuck with me and it's going to take attention away from your arrogant ass." Legend asked and I tried to step between them but quickly got brushed aside by one of Epic's massive arms.

"My issue with you is now there's yet another idiot I gotta look after. We all know it's only a matter of time before you get involved in some shyt especially with your stupid ass friends, now GET OUT MY FACE!!!!" Epic said pushing Legend so hard that if that nigga Qwantay hadn't grabbed him I'm certain that Legend would've ended up on the other side of the fence.

"Legend chill man....." Qwantay said trying to hold him back at the same time Eileen moved to grab Epic. My mom and dad were cussing them both out and I stood there wondering what the fuck Epic's problem was because that nigga was really trippin. Then the sound of glass shattering caused Legend to jump, he reached for something on his waist and I just thanked God that he didn't have his gun. I stood there watching Legend started to panic before he stormed out of the backyard and I knew he was still fucked up in the head from all his deployments. "Legend!" Qwantay called after him.

"I'll check on him." Murda said following after Legend with Jizzle and D-Man right behind him. Eileen was talking to Epic and even though I couldn't hear a word she was saying, given the look of anger on her face and the look of shame on Epic's I could tell he knew he fucked up.

"How long has he been like that?" I asked Qwantay who was fixing himself another drink.

"Since his second deployment... we had just started talking when he got deployed and when he got back he seemed different, we started arguing more and shyt and he stopped opening up about what he seen over there. I know it's hard for him to talk about but he refuses to get help...." Qwantay said and there was something in his voice... I don't know maybe it was the alcohol we were both under but somehow the conversation shift and by the next morning when Legend came back I was feeling.... things.

Over the course of the next few months, I was able to brush that night off as some drunk shyt, but I couldn't deny that me and Qwantay were getting closer. The cycle was always the same, Legend and Qwantay would argue, Legend with leave with his friends, and then Qwantay would vent to me about their problems.

"As hilarious as it is to listen to you vent about Legend, I got somewhere to be... but it shouldn't take too long." I said checking my phone and seeing that my boys, Philly, Rich, and Terrence were all outside waiting.

"Aight Icon be safe nigga....." Qwantay said walking me to the door and from the moment I walked off the porch I just had this cold feeling in my gut.

"Man it's simple.... we run up in there Philly and Rich will keep them niggas in the living room and we'll search the house. We've done it a million times before. But I think we should take two cars, me and Icon can go in through the back and y'all two can go in through the front." Terrence said and though he had a point that we have done this a million times before something about this time just seemed different. "Y'all got the address right?" He asked the nodded.

"We'll meet back here in an hour, unless something happens." Philly said and after dappin my niggas up we split up into separate cars, Terrence insisted on me driving and the whole time he was texting.

"Bruh who are you texting?" I asked giving him the side-eye.

"My baby mom, you know that bitch be trippin and shyt.... honestly I don't know why I'm even still fuckin with her, her pussy is trash." Terrence said laughing and I shook my head. "Relax Icon, we got this shyt handled....." Spoiler Alert: We Didn't. We went to the back like we had planned the only thing is, Philly and Rich weren't there; I got in there and found three niggas with guns waiting and I turned to Terrence only to get smacked in the back of my head with his gun.

"AHH FUCK!!!" I said trying to regain my balance but I knew I was fucked.

"We should just shoot this nigga right now." One of the dudes said but one of the others ones stopped him.

"Nah Epic will pay a lot of money for his brother alive... so I say wait until we get the money and then kill his punk ass. You know Epic is going to want proof that he's alive and if we kill him know that nigga is going to come after us in full force and I'd much rather get paid before going to war with that nigga..... AHT AHT DON'T EVEN TRY IT!" Dude said kicking the gun away from me.

"Y'all should let me fuck this pretty little nigga before we kill him, it's well known this nigga is a fag and it might take Epic a while to get the money so why not let me split this nigga in two with my big ass dick." The third dude said and the other dudes started laughing.

"Fuck it..... I might come up there and get me some too." Terrence said pinching my ass and I wasn't about to give these niggas the satisfaction, especially since they already let it be known I was dead either way so I was going to go out fighting. "You know I've always hated your punk ass.... you and your brothers." Terrence said ripping my jeans down. "But I'm not going to lie, I always wanted to fuck this ass... looks like dreams do come tr...." A gunshot rang out followed by another, then another and the other three dudes were on the ground while Terrence jumped up and looked around. He never got to see the person who had shot his boys because the second I got the opportunity I put a bullet in his head.

"Man.... I just had this feeling that something wasn't right. I bet you're glad I followed y'all." Qwantay said looking down, then putting three more bullets in each of the dudes. I don't know why but I started hyperventilating.... maybe it was because I was so close to death but I couldn't breathe. "Ayy calm down Icon.... ICON LOOK AT ME!!!" Qwantay said and I grabbed my chest. "Ayy relax, try to slow your breathing...." He said but that shyt wasn't helping and he knew it, I guess he was trying to help and when he grabbed me and started kissing me I instantly calmed down.

"Yo we..... we shouldn't have done that." I said backing up, but I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't enjoy that kiss.

"Yeah you're right.... but it worked so let's get out of here before the cops show up." Qwantay said cleaning off his gun and mine, I watched as he made it look like Terrence had killed the other three dudes and was killed trying to escape. "Now let's see who these dudes were working with." Qwantay said picking up the flip phone that fell out of one of the dude's pocket. "You recognize this number? They've been texting and calling them the last few days and today they were blowing this phone up."

"Nah I don't recognize it.... but we should take it and uhh....." I couldn't meet Qwantay's eyes because I was feeling guilty about that kiss.

"Well never discuss what happened here again." Qwantay said and I knew he was talking about more than just the murders... and I was able to keep half of that promise but that kiss was the beginning for us and the end for me and Legend's relationship, say it's fucked up but I've never been one to deny my heart from what it wants and after that day my heart wanted Qwantay and I didn't care who I had to hurt to get him, including my brother..........................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Legend, Cody, Frenchie, Murda, or Epic?

2) What should be the next stories I post; Amor é Eterno, Brittany Hills Chronicles: Act 3, Defender, or Hell On An Angel 3? PICK THREE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...
7K 514 14
Jameson Kao is broke. So when he is offered with a babysitting job, he immediately said yes. But the baby he is expecting to take care of isn't walk...
2K 171 5
I'll edit later
73.6K 3.9K 41
Kieran has always considered himself to be the best of the best. He was the most talented on the basketball team,having no competition. Some would ca...