An Omega's Alpha

By clester92

Izuku Midoriya is an Omega who has refused to bond with any Alphas. No one can compare to the Alpha he met in... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Sequel Pending

Chapter 18

9K 356 126
By clester92

Bakugou

Kiri and the gang had left a few hours ago and I was sitting on my couch trying to contact Deku again. He hadn't answered any of my texts and when I called it went straight to voicemail. So either he was still angry with me or something was wrong. I'd just started pacing back and forth across my living room, debating on whether to get the department to track his phone, when there was a knock on the door. Hoping it was him, I rushed over and threw the door open.

Deku was standing on the other side. His skin glowed with health and his green eyes were luminous as he looked up at me. His scent drifted over me and I inhaled, pulling it into my lungs. Calm instantly settled over me. My omega was safe. The bruising around his eye looked better than it had yesterday and it looked like his arm was freshly bandaged.

"Deku, I-"

I wanted to apologize because I'd been wrong yesterday. I shouldn't have ordered him the way I had. I just wanted him to be safe and seeing him hurt had been too much for me. I should have waited till I'd calmed down and then talked about it with him. I opened my mouth to try to tell him all of that, but suddenly he was leaping into my arms and pressing his lips against mine.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my hips, moaning into my mouth. His scent thickened in the air as he ground against me. I gripped his plump ass and kicked the door shut behind me before breaking away from his lips. He let out a little whimper and tightened his grip on my neck.

"Please. I missed you."

"Fuck Deku, we need to talk."

"Later."

His pheromones flooded the air as he bit his lip and arched his neck. Yeah, we could talk later. Pleasing my omega was more important. I turned him, placing him against the wall and devoured his mouth, wanting to taste him again. I licked across his lips until he opened for me with a mewl. Our tongues tangled as I pressed him into the wall. He let out a gasp when I slipped one of my hands beneath his pants and boxers and caressed the bare skin of his ass. He shivered and let out a moan as I trailed a finger over his crease.

My lips left his to trail across his cheek, and down his neck. I sucked on his mating mark, flicking my tongue over his flesh. I pushed my finger past the tight ring of Deku's pucker and caught his cry with my lips. When he was writhing against me and gasping my name I added another finger, stretching his hole.

"Ka-Kacchan. Please! I need-"

"Shh.. I know"

I grazed my finger over his prostate and he came with a scream, soaking his pants in cum and slick. I carried him up the stairs while he was panting and trying to calm down, and deposited him on our bed. I stripped him of his clothes and then hurriedly undressed myself. Deku lay in the bed, arms stretched above his head looking completely blissed out. His skin was flushed and lightly sheened with sweat, making his freckle more prominent against his pale skin.

His panting breathes started to slow and he gazed up at me with heavy lidded eyes full of lust. He was so beautiful and he was mine. I let out a little growl and covered his body with my own. I had to hold back a moan when our skin touched. Smooth skin over lean muscle, housing a heart of gold. Sometimes I couldn't believe he was mine. I worshipped him with my lips and tongue, conveying what I felt in the only way I knew how. I kissed down his chest, stopping to pay attention to his nipples. Flicking my tongue over each little bud before sucking it into my mouth.

I trailed my lips down his stomach, placing soft kisses to the skin that would soon stretch with my child. I nipped at the skin over his hipbones and make my way to his dick which was still hard even though he'd just cum. Using small flicks of my tongue, I cleaned the cum from his dick. His taste burst across my tongue with its salty sweetness. Deku's hands came up to bury themselves in my hair as he cried out my name.

"Kacchan!"

I flicked my tongue across his tip before dipping my tongue into his slit. A drop of pre-cum beaded on the tip and I greedily sucked it off wanting to savor his taste. Deku let out a mewl when I wrapped my lips around his shaft and engulfed him down to the root. I bobbed my head up and down, relishing the sight and sound of my omega falling apart. When his legs started to quiver, I released his shaft with a pop. I sat up and hooked his legs over my arms before lining up my shaft with his hole. I brushed the head of my cock across his entrance, teasing him, before slowly inching my way inside.

Wet head surrounded me and squeezed my shaft as I slowly thrust into him. His walls tightened around me and I let out a groan.

"Fuck! Deku, so tight!"

"Alpha, please! I need you! Harder!"

My reason fled with that plea from my omega. I had intended to go slow and worship him to show him how much he meant to me, but with those words, my control was lost. I pulled almost all the way out then snapped my hips forward, burying myself to the hilt. Dekus hands clutched at my shoulders as I set a brutal pace. I pistoned into him over and over until he was a sobbing mess underneath me.

"Ahh. Ungh. Kacchan! I can't-Ah!"

I leaned over him, nearly folding him in half and took his mouth with mine. Panting, I broke off the kiss and pulled out, dropping his legs. I quickly grabbed Deku's hips and flipped him over, pulling him up onto his knees. I lined my cock up with his hole and buried myself inside with one thrust. Deku's fists clenched the sheets as he ground back into my thrusts. I could feel my balls drawing up and pleasure zipping down my spine as I stroked into him. Fuck! I was going to cum.

"Come for me, Deku."

My alpha voice rushed over him and he came with a scream, his hole tightening around my cock. I thrust a few more times before I stiffened, shooting cum deep inside him. I pulled out slowly and Deku collapsed forward, panting heavily. I laid down beside him and pulled him into my arms, trying to catch my breath. When our breathing started to calm, he snuggled into my chest with a sigh. I stroked his curls idly, while I gathered my thoughts.

"Deku, I-"

"Kacchan-"

I chuckled as we both tried to speak at the same time. Apparently, my little omega had been thinking too. But I had to apologize before I lost the nerve. I wasn't big on apologizing. In fact, this would be the first time in my life I'd apologized for anything. But these words needed to be said.

"Let me go first, Deku. Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used my alpha voice to get you to listen. I was just worried. I don't like the thought of you being hurt. I didn't mean to act like such an asshole. I'll try not to do that in the future, ok?"

I felt his lips brush my chest before his head nodded. I looked down at him to see he was beaming up at me. His green eyes were bright and sparkling as he grinned.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have run away like that. You just made me so mad. But I know you were just trying to do the right thing. That being said, you can't do that ever again. I don't want you to think of me as just another weak omega. I can take care of myself."

Weak? Of course my omega wasn't weak! I would never think of him as weak. It's because he was so strong, that I worried about him. He was so used to doing things on his own. He needed to know I was there for him. We were mates and it was my job to take care of him.

"I don't think you're weak Deku. You're the strongest omega I know. I'm your Alpha. Its wired into my DNA for me to take care of you. I know you can take care of yourself, but that won't stop me from worrying. What kind of alpha would I be if I didn't?"

Deku leaned up on his elbow and kissed my chin before snuggling into my neck with a happy sigh. His hand came to rest over my heart and one of his legs slid over mine. I let out a sigh of contentment. This was how it was supposed to be.

"I'll do my best to be a good alpha to you and the baby. But, no more running away. If we have fight, then we need to talk about it, ok?"

"You already are, Kacchan. And I promise. I won't run again. I love you!"

I froze. He loved me? This would be a good time to tell him how much I cared, but the words were stuck in my throat. I tightened my grip around him and kissed the top of his head.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to know. I've loved you for a long time. And I'm happy that you're my mate and that we are going to raise this baby together."

Shi!. I didn't know why I couldn't say it back. I'd just have to show him how much I cared with my actions. I would show him that I was an alpha worthy of him and his love. He'd have everything he needed. I wouldn't let him down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.1K 10
Izuku Midoriya loves his alpha Shoto Todoroki. However he want to save himself for marriage. This takes a toll on their relationship and makes it har...
300K 12.2K 49
Prince Katsuki Bakugo is everything you would think an alpha prince should be. He's good looking, strong, smart. He has wealth and is heir to the thr...
43.3K 991 23
Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. Katsuki Bakugo is an alpha in its bigger sense: dominating, arrogant, possessive...
41.1K 1.8K 50
Stories all go the same, one is summoned to a world and has a destiny to fullfill, however what if that very someone was chased away for being an unw...