TWD: Dynamic (Clementine X Ma...

Burning_Poppy द्वारा

Nine years since the start. Nine years since the dead became the apex predators of the Earth. Nine years sinc... अधिक

Aftermath-1
Aftermath-2
Aftermath-3
Aftermath-4
Aftermath-5
Aftermath-6
Aftermath-7
Aftermath-8
Journey-1
Journey-2
Journey-3
Journey-4
Journey-5
Journey-6
Journey-7
Journey-8
Journey-9
Haunted-1
Haunted-2
Haunted-3
Haunted-4
Haunted-5
Haunted-6
Haunted-7
Christmas Eve Special
Christmas Special
Haunted-8
Haunted-9
Haunted-10
Haunted-11
New Year /Eve Special
Haunted-12
Haunted-13
Haunted-14
Ruin-1
Ruin-2
Ruin-3
Ruin-4
Ruin-5
Ruin-6
Ruin-7
Ruin-8
Ruin-9
Ruin-10
Ruin-11
Ruin-12
Recovery-1
Recovery-2
Recovery-3
Recovery-4
Recovery-5
Recovery-6
Salvation-1
Salvation-2
Salvation-3
Salvation-4
Salvation-5
Salvation-6
Salvation-7
Salvation-8
Salvation-9
Salvation-10
Salvation-11
Salvation-12
Salvation-13
Salvation-14
Salvation-15
Salvation-16
Salvation-17
Salvation-18
Salvation-19
Salvation-20
Salvation-21
Salvation-22
Salvation-23
Salvation-24
Salvation-25
Lapse-1
Lapse-2
Lapse-3
Lapse-5
Lapse-6
Lapse-7
Lapse-8
Lapse-9
Lapse-10
Lapse-11
??
Book 1
Solitude

Lapse-4

1.1K 39 69
Burning_Poppy द्वारा

Violet: There's no way there's anything here.

You arrived at the town. It's been ruined like the rest of them. Plant life growing all over everything, broken windows, trash littering the ground...

You: Might as well look. I mean we are here.

Violet: Just, tell me if you find anything. I'll put it in the back pack.

You only brought one back pack, and Violet refuses to let you carry it.

You: I'm going to start in that garage.

You point to an old garage connected to a small single story house.

Violet: Yeah, fine. I'll go in the house.

You: You're so dull today. Duller than usual.

Violet: Just loot the building and let's move to the next one.

You: Alright.

You walk up to the garage door and grab the bottom of it. You start to pull up, but it stops and won't go any further.

You: Of course.

You walk around until you find a door on the side. You twist the knob and push, but it's locked.

You: Damn it.

You back up and charge the door, moving all your weight to your left side. The door flies open as you connect with it and you fall to the ground.

You: That hurt...

You hear the click of a gun.

You: It's ok Violet. It was me.

You say as you look towards the door. No one is there.

Unknown Man: So you have buddies?

You: Nah, I talk to colors.

You look around to see three people looking at you. One with an old, worn out pistol. You're not even sure it shoots. Why does the first place you look have to have people?...

Unknown Man: We found this place first, move on.

You: Don't suppose we could loot it together?

Unknown Man: No.

You: Look, I'm sorry, but I'm going to call the bluff and say that thing doesn't shoot.

The man looks down at the gun.

Unknown Man: It does.

You: Shoot me. Unless... It doesn't work.

Unknown Woman: Shoot him, Paul.

Paul: I-

You: Ohp, we got a pussy!

Unknown Woman: Don't you dare call him that!

You stare at them for a few seconds waiting for something to happen.

You: Come on. I don't have all day.

They don't say anything. They couldn't scare you off, and now they don't know what to do.

You: You guys have anything?

Unknown: Uh huh.

Unknown Woman: Don't tell him that, Georgia.

You: What kind of stuff, Georgia?

Georgia: Um, food and- and water.

You: So essentials. Good to know.

You grab your pistol with incredible speed and shoot each of them. Paul in the head, Georgia in the throat, and the woman in the stomach. The woman stumbles back and into a tool bench before falling to the ground, clutching her wound.

You walk over to her and put the gun to her head. You were going to threaten to let her friend eat her; but she grabs your arm, looks up at you, and speaks first.

Unknown Woman: Pl-ease- kill me.

You: Where's your stuff?

Unknown Woman: Pa-Paul.

You look over at the dead man to see a pack strapped to him.

You: Wish granted.

You pull the trigger and her hand slowly slides down your arm and to the ground.

Violet: Y/N! Are you al-right.

You look over to see Violet standing in a doorway leading into the house.

Violet: Holy shit.

You: Found us some stuff.

You hear a faint groan next to you. You grab your knife and quickly stab Georgia's old body in the head.

Violet: Uhm...

You: Go back in the house. I'll bring you the stuff to put in the bag.

She stares for a few more seconds before going back in the house. You go to Paul and turn him over. You open the bag to find a few cans of food and a few water bottles. Better then nothing.

You pull them out of the bag one by one and set them on the ground. You glance at the old pistol now lying on the ground beside Paul. You reach over and grab it, aim at Paul's body, and pull the trigger. Nothing happens.

You: Knew it.

You throw it to the side and look inside the bag. There's a piece of paper at the bottom. You reach in and grab it. Unfolding it, you see some words scribbled on it.

Go to town, and loot. We don't care if you've looked over it before. Come back with some fucking stuff, or don't at all. Here's a pistol, some food, and water. Best hurry. When you're done, follow the trail from our old spot.

These people were clearly in a bad group. They didn't care if these people died or not. They didn't even give them a working weapon. Maybe they have some stuff. Ah, too risky.

You grab the stuff you set on the ground and walk into the house. It's almost empty except for some furniture. It's all ruined anyway.

Violet is sitting in an old wooden chair at the table. She doesn't notice you walk in.

You: Hey.

She jumps, but relaxes when she knows it's you. She stands up and meets you halfway.

Violet: Place is practically empty.

You: At least we got something. Turn around.

She turns around and you start filling the pack.

Violet: There's a few more places that might have something.

You: Nah, those people already looked around.

Violet: Oh...

You: Should probably head back. Before the Walkers show up.

Violet: Look around in case I missed something.

You decide not to protest.

You: Alright. Keep an eye out.

You zip up the bag and start down the hallway. You peak in every room. There's not much. You get to the last room and see a small box on a bed. There's blood beside it and a little on it. You open it and see something that catches your eye. Like they're meant for you. You grab them and walk down the hall.

You: Violet!

Violet: Shh!

You: Oh...

You crouch down and go to where you heard her.

You: What?

Violet: Walkers, not too many, but enough to keep us in here.

You: Of course there is...

Violet: Did you find something?

You: Yeah.

You show her what you found.

Violet: Why do you-?... Oh.

You: Thought that maybe I would keep them around just in case.

She smiles at you as you pocket them.

Violet: Want to run for it or wait it out?

You: We could get to the roof. See if there's any way through.

Violet: Now how do you expect to do that?

You: I don't know. Let's just run out the front door then. They're probably gathered around the garage mostly.

Violet: Alright.

You quietly move to the front door. The floor squeaks every time you take a step. You can hear the groans from outside growing louder by the garage.

You reach the front door and peak out of the window.

You: Coast is clear. We run out and around. Should be a piece of cake.

Violet: Should?

You: You know the apocalypse.

Violet: Well, can we go to another part of town?

You: Why? It's all looted.

Violet: I- uh...

You: Want to talk?

Violet: Uh- yeah...

You: Ohh, I wonder what about?

You say in a teasing tone.

Violet: Let's just go before the Walkers surround the house.

You smile before turning the door and opening it. All the Walkers are on the back side of the house so you walk out. No need to waste energy.

Violet: That billboard.

You: Why up there?

There's a billboard down the road.

Violet: It's safe and nice.

You: Alright, lead the way.

You walk a step behind Violet across the yard and down the street. You can tell she has no intention of breaking the silence. Might as well leave it.

You reach the bill board, and Violet climbs up. Not even hesitating.

You: Careful.

Violet: Yeah yeah.

You climb up once she gets to the top. You aren't the biggest fan of ladders. You get to the top and walk over to Violet. She's already sitting down with her feet dangling over the edge. You do the same.

Violet: Were those people trying to kill you?

You: The intention was there.

Violet: Oh.

You: They have some more people somewhere, but they don't give a crap about them.

Violet: That's sad.

The sun is getting a little low. You can't stay much longer.

You: Hey? Can you take these?

You reach in your pocket and hand her what you found.

Violet: Why?

You: I'd rather Clem not find them.

You smile.

Violet: Yeah.

She reaches to grab them, but you close your hand before she can.

You: Please don't lose them or tear them up.

Violet: I won't.

You open it back up and she takes them. Putting them in her own pocket. There's silence as you wait for her to talk. Surprisingly she rests her head on your shoulder.

Violet: I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time.

You: Oh yeah?

Violet: I don't know if I want to again.

You: What?! Why?!

Violet: I don't want to lose another.

You: Well, I have to make sure you're talking about Brooklyn first.

Violet: Uh huh.

You: She's tough.

Violet: She almost died with you.

You: Last time I checked, I almost died and she was driving a car the next night.

Violet: Guess you're right.

You: Is that all you wanted?

Violet: Well, you know her best. Is she into... you know...

You: I think she swings both ways, but I haven't asked.

Violet: Oh, so you don't know.

You: I don't know if she swings for guys.

Violet: Soooo...

You: She'll make the move, you don't have to.

Violet: Ok.

There's another silence.

You: Sooo, when did this start?

Violet: She brought you to the factory after you lost your arm. After I got done fighting her, I thought she was cute.

You: You fought? I did not know that.

Violet: I didn't do anything.

You: Not surprised.

Violet: Yeah, she kicked your ass earlier.

You: Yep.

The Sun is getting dangerously low.

You: We need to go.

Violet: Alright, could you not tell anyone about this?

She stands up.

You: About us talking, the fact you like Brooklyn, or that your soft?

Violet: All of it, and I'm not soft.

You: Really, I could have sworn you just laid your head on my shoulder. Hard people don't don't do that.

Violet: I saw you doing that with Clementine.

You: I never claimed to be hard, now did I?

She holds out a hand and helps you up.

Violet: Well, if you tell anyone. I have all the ammo I need in my pocket right now.

She pats the pocket that she put what you found in.

You: Oh, the stakes are high now.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

264K 5.9K 76
You are a boy whose father deserted you and your mother when you were only 5 years old. Your mother had to work late hours and decided it would be be...
57.1K 2.2K 116
After Y/N gets separated from the group three years prior; Brooklyn is distraught, and Clementine is on the verge of losing all the hope she has left...
63.4K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
75.8K 1.9K 41
You're a lone survivor who's been on your own for the past couple years. Nightmares and scars are constant reminders of why you trust nobody, and hav...