Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh

198K 5.1K 721
By magicallovely

1628, Pratapgarh, Hind- A grand empire under the rule of King Abhidev Pratap Singh, was preparing for an impending battle against a formidable enemy force that was just miles away from the fort's massive walls. The kingdom was on high alert, with the soldiers, arms, and weapons at the ready, and the people bracing themselves for the bloodshed to come. But, little did they know the reasons behind this war, as only the king and a few of his trusted officials were privy to the information. No one in the whole empire was aware of the reason behind the battle, except the King and some of his trustworthy officials.

"JAI BHAWANI!!!" The King hailed the lord loudly and the force repeated with the thundering and earth-shaking volume after him that made everyone feel a shiver down their spines. The fear of loss and the vibrations of a huge force approaching them with large elephants, horses, and a powerful army of soldiers with the rudest, most ruthless and strongest Prince were creating fearful chaos amongst the Children, oldies, ladies and villagers.

They seem frightened but the true Satraps had to always be ready to lose themselves in the war for their pride, honour and respect and they were also ready to shed their blood or let them shed their blood.

One of the kingdom's hidden treasures was Princess Abhishree, She was a strong-headed, fearless, and beautiful woman, who was unmatched in fighting abilities. She was a beauty who did not take birth before and never going to take it in the future, was also preparing herself for the Battle. 

Whether it was those small things of Palace or the tactics of a fight, she was the one who knew every good quality. She was the one who could easily take down a whole army on her own. She was the one who could kill the person with her eyes and sharp tongue only. She was the precious pearl of Pratapgarh.

Apart from her fighting qualities, she was the one who rules everyone's heart. The way she used to talk and keep everyone in her heart made her the most lovable one in the whole Empire. But, she never killed any tongueless creature or Unarmed. She was the one who would think more than a hundred times before killing someone. Her heart was made of gold just like her beauty was made of pearls.

King Abhidev Pratap Singh had always tried to keep her in the Palace and not reveal herself in front of anyone. She was never seen by anyone. The King was a possessive and protective brother to her after the death of their parents. Every facility she wanted, was served right in the palace whether it was her basic needs or her demand for practising fencing. And, she desperately wanted to take part in the war that was currently going on in the Empire.

But, her dream of fighting a real battle was shattered when her own Brother, the King announced the order of lockdown of all the ladies and Children along with Princess behind the walls of secret rooms.

Meanwhile, The prince of Mahabaleshgarh was instructing his army in his roaring tone on the strategies and techniques to be used against the Pratapgarh. He was known to be the strongest of all the empires, never losing a single battle, and had a dangerous and animalistic attitude, he never hesitated to punish anyone who crossed him.

His ways of giving punishments were famously known for their dangerousness and unbearable Pain. And his next target was the Prince of Pratapgarh who somehow flamed the tail of the Prince.

Just like his name Rajvardhan Mahabalesh, he was dominant and burning fire. And whoever tries to touch the thing he likes, does not think twice to pull the Brain out of him.

But, the way he had become now was not the same as he was before. He used to be a caring and loving brother to his younger sister. His sister was his first love and the only love he had till now. He had grown her up like a parent. 

But, life shattered for him when someone kept an eye on his sister.

She ended up losing her mental consciousness which made Rajvardhan a living dangerous Animal. 

And, now he was in search of the person, who did this and it might get ended with Abhidev Pratap Singh.

He hates him and every person related to him.

***
Have you ever thought about what would happen to the person who was left when their empire lost the Battles? In Hind, there were so many rituals that were followed when their army and king lost and no way left to them.

Men being the army lost their lives and women's being the pride and honour of them chose to end their lives by burning themselves alive in a huge fire or eating poison.

But, both ways were closed for Abhishree and other ladies when their Empire lost the Battle and all the men were already dead.

She was locked in the room and never got a chance to fight or end her life. The treatment she would get if the winning empire got them was enough to bring anyone to cry.

They would be treated as their servants, prostitutes, courtesan or anything worse you could think of.

Prince Rajvardhan also thought something like that for Abhishree. He hates her for being the sister of Abhidev. The ways he had in mind to punish her were Unbearable.

So, I have a lot of covers that are made by me and gifted by my lovely ones. Please tell me which one should I use. Vote for your favourite cover here.

DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE YOUR VALUABLE VOTE AND COMMENTS ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 130K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
64.1K 4.7K 16
RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manipulations. Royalty and arrogance run in...
143K 7.9K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

192K 7.7K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...