Secrets from centuries of dar...

Por _FandomLover332_

The nations think that they know their fellow friends and family, but do they really? Some sit in silence suf... Más

The meeting
Something silly!
Sorry can't fit the past.
Roommates!!
Children aru!
Troubled teens
Time to bond! Over movies and candy!
WHAT THE HECK!
Lit
Family?
Plans to avenging the hurt nation
Secrets in a song
The phone call
Boss trouble
Looking out for the peacekeeper
Meeting the Family, that is a lot of kids. (Part 1)
Part 2
Part 3 of the States
Nightmares that comes from the North of America

Not a chapter

1.7K 29 49
Por _FandomLover332_

Hello my dear readers,

I know that I haven't updated in a while but I came across a comment (I will not name the commenter so no rude comments please.) and I would like to apologize if I have offended them. I have nothing against the people in France nor the character and nation. I would like to say that this is just a Fanfiction story and it is something that people shouldn't take seriously. So for now I am going to rewrite this story so in the future I don't offend anyone and I don't mean to offend the French. I do love the Character France and I love learing about the history of the nation.

Looking back I do feel like I was making France to be like a bad guy but that wasn't what I was attending really. The story would have had a good ending with everyone working out their problems but if this reader finds this story offensive and annoying then I am willing to fix everything and make it less offensive. But again I know that I can't please eveyone but I don't want people to hate my stories or this one, I don't want that.

So this story is going to be rewritten, I will also fix the plot so it will make more sense and so that the story will flow better then it is now. So again I am sorry to this reader and I hope that this will make up for the accidental offence. So Nobody leave rude comments towards this person or about their comment if any of you come across it.

-Dawn

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.3K 178 6
A country who is mostly forgotten to other countries, heck even Sealand the world's smallest country is more noticeable than him and that guy is Cana...
3.4K 85 11
2019 NEW YEAR SPECIAL! You know about America and her children, the United States of America. You know of their stories, their lives, their tribulati...
95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
6.8K 184 6
Russia begins to realize how lonely he actually is, so he falls into a depression. Will Canada be the only one to save him? Feels??? TRIGGER WARNING...