HOMOPHOBIC (JENLISA)

Av TheDarkKnight026

Lisa never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 πŸ”ž
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Final)
AUTHOR'S NOTE‼️
EPILOGUE
πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Chapter 23

40.2K 1.6K 1.5K
Av TheDarkKnight026

Third Person's POV

"Where's Jennie?" Rosѐ asked Jisoo when she arrived at the cafeteria.

"As usual. With Hanbin." Jisoo said and flopped herself onto the chair. Both of them gave a worried look at Lisa.

"Stop looking me like that. I'm fine." Lisa said.

Jisoo also knew about what happened that night at the beach. She saw Rosѐ and Lisa leaving so she decided to follow them. She kept her distance so that the two won't be able to see her. Jisoo heard everything and decided to confront them tomorrow morning.

She asked about Lisa's situation on their way home since Jennie went with Hanbin, the three of them got the whole car for themselves. At first, Rosѐ hesitate if it's okay to tell Jisoo about what happened but when she heard from Jisoo that she have nothing against whatever gender of Lisa is, the three of them started talking about what happened.

"We all know that you're lying Lalisa." Jisoo said sternly.

"What else can I do? It's usual that Jennie would be with Hanbin. They're dating remember?" Lisa said and let out a deep sigh.

Jennie was spending a lot of time with Hanbin lately, making the blonde out of the picture. She haven't also walk with Lisa home lately. Even if Lisa wants to complain, she knew that she's has no right. She's been watching Jennie from afar these past few days and seeing how happy Jennie is, her can't help but to ache.

"Oppa!"

A loud voice echoed at the whole cafeteria gaining the attention of almost all the students but except Lisa. She didn't bother looking whatever commotion might be right now.

"Yah. Look." Jisoo said and nudge Lisa.

"Do I have to?" Lisa said tiredly.

"Yup. She's calling you." Rosѐ said. Lisa looked slowly towards the direction of the voice.

Nayeon smiled from ear to ear when she finally saw Lisa look at her. She rush towards her excitedly. She missed the blonde so bad. Nayeon quickly wrapped her hands around Lisa's arm and leaned her head to her shoulder. Lisa didn't bother to stop the bunny at all. Besides Jennie wasn't around and she's pretty sure that the feline won't mind since her whole attention was on someone else.

"Hey. Didn't saw you for a while." Lisa greeted. Nayeon lifted her head up and looked at Lisa cutely.

"Sorry oppa. My cousin came back from US and Dad asked me to be with her for a while." Nayeon said.

"No worries."

"Did you miss me?" Nayeon flutter her eyes in a cute way. Lisa let out a soft smile before answering her question.

"It's unusual not having someone that follows me constantly."

"Yah. My question just can be answered by a yes or no." Nayeon pouted. Rosѐ and Jisoo feeling left out, faked a cough earning the attention of the two.

"We're still here." Jisoo said and waved her hands in front of them.

"Reminder, this is a cafeteria not a park. Cut-off your sweetness, it's making me cringe." Rosѐ said and act like she's trembling in disgust.

Nayeon and Lisa just laugh off at their silliness when suddenly the bunny remembered that she's going to do something.

"Oh, too bad I need to go now, I'm going to meet my cousin." Nayeon said sadly.

"Okay. Take care." Lisa replied.

"See you later, oppa!" Nayeon said and stole a kiss from Lisa's cheeks quickly. Lisa was surprised she didn't expect Nayeon to do a bold move like that.

"Whoa. What was that Manoban?" Jisoo said and quickly sat beside the latter.

"What?"

"Have you already moved on from Jennie? What's with the kiss huh, Lalisa?' Rosѐ said.

"What the hell are you guys saying? I didn't know that Nayeon will do that. There's nothing going on between us. And how do you expect me to move on that fast from that kitten?" Lisa replied.

"Why don't you just date Nayeon instead?" Jisoo suggested.

"Yeah. You two can make a good couple and she can be a good distraction. Who knows, you might forget what you feel for Jennie." Rosѐ added.

"Cut the crap guys. I don't want to use someone as a rebound. That's even more painful."

Lisa accidentally gazed upon the other end of the room. She can feel her heart skipped a bit when she saw a familiar feline eyes staring at her. Lisa spaced out and the two of them exchanges stares for a while.

"Hey. Earth to Lisa." Jisoo said when she saw the blonde spacing out but Lisa didn't seems to be bothered.

"Oh. There's Jennie." Jisoo said when she followed where Lisa was staring at.

"And there's Hanbin." Rosѐ said.

Hanbin saw Lisa and happily waved. His eyes almost disappear when he smiles. Hanbin put her arms around Jennie's shoulder and the latter look at him for a second and smiled sweetly then went back at looking to her best friend. Lisa smiled weakly at them and looked away.

"Do you think Jennie would come with us tomorrow?" Rosѐ asked.

"Maybe. It's our day after all." Jisoo said.

It's the 8th of the month tomorrow and every 8th of the month, the four of them will hangout. It's like their tradition because that was the day when their friendship was made.

Lisa looked at her wrist watch and noticed that it's time for her to leave. She almost spent her free time at the studio, dancing the pain away. It was her only distraction from Jennie. She intentionally spent until an hour after the school hours were over so that she won't be able to watch Hanbin fetching Jennie.

She stood up and bid goodbye to Rosѐ and Jisoo. Those two knew what Lisa is up to and they just let her. They can't do anything but to support the blonde on her decisions and be there for her whenever she needs a friend. Lisa spare another glance to Jennie and saw that her best friend wasn't paying attention to her anymore.

"Does that guy doesn't have hands? Why does she make Jennie feed him? Tch." Lisa said and walk outside the cafeteria.

Lisa saw Sehun coming towards her way in a rushing manner. He was panting when she stopped in front of Lisa.

"What's the rush Sehoe?" Lisa said. Sehun raised his hand asking Lisa for a minute. He needs to catch his breath. He was running around the school trying to find the blonde.

"Y-you knew Nayeon right?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah. What about that?"

"You're close with her right?"

"Apparently?"

"Then you need to help me!"

"Help you with what?"

"Well, I bumped into her and I saw that she's with someone. And I swear! I saw an angel!" Sehun said and held Lisa's both arms and shake her.

"Yah!" Lisa said and removed Sehun's hands forcefully.

"Please Li, help me. Even just her name would be enough." Sehun begged but Lisa just walked passed him.

"Come on, if I can't date you then help me find a girlfriend!" Sehun shouted. Lisa just raised her hand up and sent Sehun a middle finger while continuing walking towards the studio. She even laugh when she heard Sehun groaned annoyingly.

--

Lisa lay down flat at the studio's floor. She was panting, she never thought she could dance so intense like that. Lisa wants to close her eyes but she's afraid that it might turned into a nap and she will spent the rest of the night here. She take a look at the clock located right at the wall above her head. It was almost past five, an hour after the school hours. It means that she needs to go home by now.

"You're an amazing dancer indeed." Someone says that made Lisa quickly look at the door.

"Nayeon? How long have you been there?" Lisa asked the girl who was leaning at the door frame.

"Not quite long." Nayeon replied.

"How did you even know that I'm here? Are you stalking me?"

"I love the confidence. I like you Lisa but I'm not some creepy stalker. I went to Mr. Ji-yong to pass some papers and I heard music coming from here. So I decided to take a look."

"Okay. Why aren't you going home yet? It's getting dark soon."

"I was mesmerized by your dance." Nayeon smiled at Lisa and saw the same twinkle as Jennie's eyes whenever she's looking at Hanbin.

"Why don't you just date Nayeon instead?"

Jisoo's voice echoed at the back of Lisa's mind. Should she gave it a try?

"Lisa? Are you okay? You became quiet all of a sudden." Nayeon asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah. I j-just remember something."

"Okay. I'm heading out first. You need to go home too, you might get locked up here." Nayeon said and was about to walk away when Lisa stopped her.

"Wait!" Lisa internally slapped herself.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She thought.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to have coffee with me?" Lisa asked. Nayeon stare Lisa for a while and let out a knowing smirk.

"Are you asking me out on a date oppa?" Nayeon said teasingly.

"I-It's just a normal hangout. You know, you treated me last time. I'm just returning the favor."

"If you say so." Nayeon shrugged it off.

"Okay, give me a minute, I'll just go and changes my clothes. I feel sweaty." Lisa said and run towards the changing room.

--

"Anyway, Nayeon, who was that girl you are with earlier?" Lisa said as they walk their way towards the nearby coffee shop.

"Don't tell me you asked me out for coffee because of my cousin?" Nayeon said and act like she's upset.

"Of course not. I'm just helping a friend. You knew Sehun right? She told me that your cousin was an angel. And he begged me to ask you for her name." Lisa explained.

"You're cute when you're explaining." Nayeon giggled.

"Her name is Yoona. Maybe she's a good match for Sehun. I think she can make that guy behave." Nayeon added.

They've reached the coffee shop and Lisa opened the door for Nayeon which made the girl a blushing mess. This simple gesture of Lisa made her heart bounce in joy. Lisa ordered a latte for her and a macchiato for Nayeon. They took a sit right next to window of the shop. And to Lisa's surprise, Jennie and Hanbin were here in the shop as them and they're sitting two tables away from them.

Lisa shifted on her seat repeatedly. She's uncomfortable in being in a same room with them especially when Jennie was giving again those deadly glares of hers. But it's too late, she already paid for their coffee and their order has arrived.

Nayeon noticed the girl in front of her being weird. She held Lisa's hand and ask if she's okay. The latter just nodded and try to behave just like what she usually do. Lisa tried to shove off the tension that she's feeling whenever she will glanced at Jennie. The feline's eyes were in rage and that made Lisa uneasy.

"Do you mind if I just go to the bathroom for a bit before we go home?" Nayeon asked. She wants to stop Nayeon from leaving her alone, she don't want the girl to creeped out so she just nodded and tell her that she would wait for her.

As soon as Nayeon left her seat, Lisa saw Jennie whisper something to her date and stand up and was about to approach her.

"Fuck." Lisa silently cursed when she saw that Jennie was near.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked Lisa and occupy the seat in front of her.

"What should a person do in a coffee shop? Obviously, to have some coffee." Lisa replied sarcastically making the latter scoff.

"With Nayeon?"

"Yup. We're going home together." Lisa said and took a sip from her coffee while avoiding to meet Jennie's eyes.

"What? With her? Unbelievable." Jennie said and crossed her arms.

"What's wrong with hanging out with her?" Lisa said. This time, she's looking straightly towards Jennie's eyes. She don't know where she got the courage to look at those lovable eyes of her.

"She's gay. And I-"

"You hate her. And I don't. So?"

"Are you hearing yourself Lisa?"

"Yes. I believe I'm not deaf."

"Lisa. She's gay! Who knows you might end up like her when you keep hanging out with her."

"At least she doesn't knew how to ditch her best friend for some guy." Lisa snapped. Jennie fell silent when she heard the change of tone of Lisa's voice.

"You used to hang out with me. You used to walk home with me. But when Hanbin came into the picture, I-I became invisible. I'm not forbidding you to date anyone because I'm in no place for that. I'm just your best friend. Or am I?"

"L-Lisa."

"It sucks walking home alone Jen. There were times that we agreed to hang out together but you're always ditching me the last minute. It sucks getting ditch Jennie. You seems to be so indulge with that guy that you forgot that you have friends. That you have a fucking best friend waiting for you every end of the school hour but you always didn't show up." Lisa blurted out half of her feelings. Yes, that was just half of what she really feels. She can't tell Jennie that she loves her. Not right now. She's not yet ready for that.

Jennie can't find her words to answer Lisa back. She knew that she was wrong here. It was true that she got excited by Hanbin being with her. And that excitement made her forgot the people that has been with her since day one.

"Lisa? Is everything okay?" Nayeon said when she came back and saw the tension building up between the two.

"Yup. We were just talking about some stuff. Are you ready to go?" Lisa asked and Nayeon just hummed in response.

"Lisa." Jennie called her best friend one more time.

"What? Are you going to say something?" Lisa said coldly. Jennie's mouth twitch as she tried to find the exact words to say to her.

"Just go back to your date." Lisa said and walk away from Jennie. Jennie raised her head and looked upon Lisa's back. She was about to call the latter one more time when Lisa suddenly stop and turned back to Jennie.

"Just at least don't ditch us tomorrow. Jisoo and Rosѐ are expecting you." Lisa said coldly and leave the coffee shop.

--

Since you guys keep on spamming me and it's JenLisa day today, here's another update. Enjoy! ❤️

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

27.5K 701 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
157K 6.5K 47
XIII π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’Š π’Šπ’•π’ π’Žπ’‚π’”π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’•, π’”π’‚π’Œπ’•π’π’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’†π’• π’ˆπ’†π’• π’‚π’˜π’˜ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
Her Av paninipota

Fanfiction

1.6M 50.7K 43
[COMPLETE] Lisa Manoban hates Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban. An unfortunate event called RosΓ© force them to be on the same room at night...
642K 19.5K 44
V π’‘π’Šπ’π’‚π’ˆπ’•π’“π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•π’ π’Šπ’”π’–π’π’‚π’•, π’Šπ’Œπ’‚π’˜ 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...