-One Shot Fever-

By Karasaekano

These are one shots with taraji and terrence and lucious and cookie Anyone from empire! Any character! Straig... More

Punishment.
Beg..
Lapdance.
Text Message Flirting..
Are You Sure You Don't Want Me?
Twerk Central..
Bathtub Romancing..
Studio Fooling Around..
Love Making at Work..
Shower Pleasures..
Drunk Texting..
Dirty Submissive..
Ass Smacking Party...
Truth Or Dare...
Happy Birthday To Ya..
They Don't Love you Like I Love you..
Pleasing You After A Long Day At Work.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARAJI!
What Happens When Me And Daddy Spend The Day At Home..
Wet Dreamz..
Learning Session..
Rewarded..
New Lovers.
Questioning...
Nobody's Better Than Your Cookie Monster.
Bad Girls Get Put In Their Place.
Trick Or Treat...
Drunk Night Stand...
Kidnapped..
Bad Kitty.
Malclu..
Elevator Pleasures..
Happy Ending Massage
Dirty Dice..
Tough Teeth..
Sleeping Beauty..
Did You Know?
Beauty And The Beast.
Can't Get Over You.
Feel The Vibration..
Liars.
Angry Sex
Hot Or Cold.
Can't Stop, Won't Stop.
All Night Long.
Embarrass Game.
Family Hike.
Now You Want To Erase Me?
Time Of The Month.
How To Please A Woman.
Sick Lyon.
First Time.
Cloud Nine.
Lucious' Pet Snakes.
Schooled.
Loss Of Concentration.
Breaking The News.
Sister Sister.
Cookie Under Laughing Gas.
Taking What She Wants..
Sleeping Beauty Part 2.
Cookie's Gay Best friend.
Easter Egg Hunting.
The Night At The Strip Club.
Cookie Has An Asthma Attack.
Can A Vampire Resist?
Cheating Prank.
The Window.
The Weird Things That Lucious Does.
The Lyoness On LSD.
Sabastion.
Fear Factor.
Reuniting The Only Way They Know How.
This Relationship.
Caught Being Nasty.
Perfect Polyfamily.
Just Kissing.
The Pill.
Him.
The Lyon And The Singing And Dancing Cookie.
Watching Cookie Play With Her Kitten.
Lesson Plans..
Hot Tub.
The Purge Of The Lyons.
The Condo.
The Dance Trance
Bad Girls Club!
Bad Girls Club! (Part 2)
Stolen From The Cookie Jar.
Backstage Treasure.
The Damned & The Damon.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 3)
A Clowney Couple. (Episode 1)
Sleepy Hallow.
If I Make You Leave, Make Sure You Come Back Home To Me.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 4)
Black Friday.
I Like You, And I Hope That's Okay.
Break Up To Make Up.
The Car.
Make Up After The Break Up.
Dark Obedience.
Blood & Lust.
The Woman Of Her Dreams.
Three's A Crowd.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 2.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 3
Dinner.
The Denial.

The Seductive Maid.

2.1K 54 33
By Karasaekano

*Lucious and Anika are moving into a new home together after moving out of another. A maid that was hired by the original house owners is also the maid for Lucious and Anika.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious sat the box stack down roughly on the floor. He groaned, standing up straight. "Honey be careful with those boxes, the dishes are in them!" She shouted from the moving truck outside. She carried in small boxes as well, then sitting them in the living room.

Lucious helped her close the truck, and move the last boxes inside. They shut the front door, and they panted. "See, we didn't need movers." Grinned Anika. "That's because I lifted all the heavy stuff." He joked. She walked up to him, pecking his lips lightly.

"Come on, let's start unpacking." She said, heading for the study room.

...

Once they unpacked items from the living room, they headed to the kitchen. Once Anika walked in, she jumped. She saw a brown skinned women dusting the cabinets. Her hair curled and down her back, which she wore a rather revealing and seductive maid outfit. Her eyes a purple color.

"Oh! Goodness you scared me. I didn't think you'd be here so early." Said Anika in surprise. She stopped her dusting, then turning around slowly. She stared mysteriously at Anika, a sneaky grin on her lips. "Sorry, I'm always ordered to clean the house, even when no one is living in it." She said.

Anika stared strangely, but nodded. "Hmm, okay well we're the Lyons, and let me introduce you to my husband." Said Anika smiling. "Lucious! Come here there's someone I want you to meet!" She called.

He walked into the kitchen shortly after. He paused once seeing her. Long, smooth legs exposed. Long hair, batting lashes, and the red lipstick...not to mention what she was wearing. She didn't seem like a usual maid at all.

"This is Lucious. Lucious this is the house maid who worked for the previous owners, Ms...-Loreatha. You can just call me Loreatha." She said.

She continued to stare at Lucious. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lyon." She said, giving a head nod. "Nice to meet you too." He said, quickly exiting out of the kitchen.

...

Later that night, Anika laid in bed while Lucious was down In his study. He had a lot of paperwork to arrange as a lawyer, so he figured why not get most of it out of the boxes.

In the middle of his rummaging, Loreatha appeared in the doorway. Her heel crossed over the other. Her sister in her hand. "You don't mind if I clean in here, do you?" She asked, making him jump.

"Jesus, I didn't even hear you coming." He said. "And, um I'm not sure if there's much to be cleaned in here. But you're the expert so go ahead." He said, not giving a second look to her. His eyes focussed on the papers he was searching through.

She then walked completely into the dim lit room. She rose up on her toes, beginning to dust the shelves and books cases along the walls. He didn't hear a single sound from her, not her feet along the ground or even the sound of the duster patting against the shelves- as light of a sound that was anyway.

He had red wine sitting on his desk. A tall bottle, something to soothe him after the stresses of moving throughout the weeks. Packing, then finding a new home and unpacking it all. It was so much work.

He heard the bottle hit the carpeted floor. Luckily the thump wasn't loud enough to wake his wife. He jumped in surprise. Loreatha looked down in surprise, quickly picking the bottle up and sitting it back into he desk.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lyon. It's just a drop, I can get it out quickly." She said. He nodded. "It's um..it's fine. I'm sure you've cleaned up worse." He nodded in understanding.

"I'll go get a cleaning bucket." She said. She walked out of the study and around the corner. Once she was out of his sight, she walked back in with a blue bucket of soapy water and a sponge in her hand.

Lucious was confused by how quickly she returned with the supplies. He didn't hear anything opening, or anything pouring or closing. He didn't hear the water running in the kitchen.

She went back to the stained part of the carpet, and kneeled down and began to scrub it.

Lucious wasn't paying attention at first, he was continually looking at his paperwork.

His eyes naturally moved up, he paused. She was right in front of him. Scrubbing, on her knees, her dress rising up and the bottom of her lilac panties exposed. They were tight, he saw the shape of her folds through them.

He looked away as quickly as he could, clearing his throat. He slowly felt his eyes rising back up. He watched her slowly turn around, eyes over her shoulder and looking at up him. "I hope I'm not distracting you, Mr. Lyon." She said, her bottom lip slightly going into her mouth.

He let out a slight breath he didn't realize he was holding. He shook his head, shaking himself back to his senses. "Yes, you are actually. I hope you can get the stain out as quickly as you can, as the sound of the scrubbing is distracting." He told her.

"Okay." She said smoothly. She slowly got up, the bucket pail in her hand. She walked up to him. Her looked from his papers. Her eyes slowly looking up at him. "Let me know if there's anything else I can clean up for you tonight, Mr. Lyon." She said slowly, her eyes staring straight through his.

She slowly turned away, walking towards the doorway of the study. "Will do, thank you." He said awkwardly.

...

Lucious places anikas plate of breakfast in front of her then turning to make his own. "So what part of the house are you working on today?" She asked him. "Possibly the guest rooms, or maybe the dining room." He said.

"Be careful with the dishes, considering you and that box situation yesterday." She joked, chuckling. "I got it don't worry." He smiled, leaning in to kiss her lips. Once they pulled away, Loreatha was standing at the counter. "Oh..! Goodmorning. Did you want some breakfast or anything?" Asked Anika. "No, I'm fine thank you. I'm not hungry." Said Loreatha.

"So, did you get things worked out in your study last night, Lucious?" Anika asked him. Loreatha looked at him for a split second before Anika noticed. "Uh, yeah. I just have to organize a bit more things." He told her. "Good, that must be a lot. I don't know how you do it." She said.

They leaned in once again, and Anika kissed him multiple times. Loreatha stared at the both of them. Lucious felt her glare, and he slowly tilted up his eyes to match her glare. She winked at him, placing her tongue on the top of her lip.

"I gotta head to work, I'll see you later." Said Anika, kissing him on the cheek and grabbing her purse. "Okay, let me walk you to the door." He said, brushing past Loreatha and walking after Anika.

Lucious closed the door behind her. Once he turned around, Loreatha was standing in front of him, a few feet away. Her arms were behind her back, and she put her weight on once hip.

"What?" Asked Lucious, somewhat annoyed. "Nothing, I'll be doing laundry. Come find me if there's anything you..." she turned away, turning her head back towards him and looking him up and down. "Want me to do.." she said seductively, walking down the hallway. Her hips switching and her thighs being seen clearly from her short maid skirt.

"Yeah, alright." He said. He walked in another direction, heading towards the dining room.

He began to go through the boxes. He took out the glass and began to place them into the kitchen cabinets. He carefully placed the plates into the cabinets. He leaned up to place the pots and pans above the island.

He leaned above the stove to place some bowls at the top. He accidentally bumped into the handle of the pan he was frying the bacon in. It wasn't hot, but it definitely splashed all over his shirt and pants.

"Dammit!" He shouted. He sighed, then leaning down to pick up the pan and put it in the sink. He groaned, knowing who he'll have to go see to wash his clothes.

"Just hand her the shirt and walk away." He said to himself. He removed the shirt, his white tank top underneath. He headed down to the basement where the laundry room was.

He heard the washer door open, and he saw the door to the laundry room cracked open. He knocked on the door, seeing Loreatha bent over and loading the washer.

He walked inside, the door creaking. She slowly stood up, staring at him. "Oh...Mr. Lyon." She said. He walked up to her, handing her the shirt. "Oh..you had an accident?" She said, smirking. "Grease. Bacon grease. There's also some on the floor upstairs so when you're done down here it'll be nice if you cleaned that up." He told her.

"Hmm." She said, leaning down to put the shirt into the washing machine, bending down in front of him. She turned around to face him. "There's some on your tank top. Should I take it off for you?" She said. "I got it." He sighed, quickly removing his tank top. He handed that to her as well and she bent over in front of him to place it into the washer. "Mmm.." she grinning, looking at his chest.

"There's some on your pants too, Mr. Lyon. You made quite a mess, hm?" She asked. "It doesn't look like grease to me.." she said seductively, taking her bottom lip into her mouth. She rubbed her hand onto his crotch. He backed up, and she yanked him to her by his belt buckle.

"Don't be scared. I'll wash them for you." She said. She looked up at him, then slowly squatting down and beginning to unbuckle his pants. He backed away quickly, and holding his buckle together, stopping her. "What are you doing?" He asked.

She stood up slowly, and put her fingernail into her mouth. "Listen, you need to stop this. I will go back upstairs and change, and bring you the pants. Understand?" He asked her. "But it'll be more fun if I take them off of you. I can get out of my clothes too." She flirted. "Stop." He whispered. "I'm going back upstairs. Don't forget about cleaning the floor." He said.

She turned around, bending down in front of him again. He saw her panties drop to her ankles, a lilac g-string. She slowly stepped out of it, and put it into the washer. She looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm sorry...they got a little messy." She said.

He grabbed her by her arms, yanking her to standing upwards. "Stop this, now." He said. She panted, grinding her backside against his crotch.

"Is that how you handle a woman, Mr. Lyon? Because if so, give me more.." she said, looking up at him. She just didn't get it. He pushed her away from him lightly, and he turned to walk out of the door.

He want upstairs to the master bedroom, and began to change his clothes. He sighed, looking down at his half-attention member. He wasn't trying to make it happen, but she was grinding against him. And being so seductive and speaking so nasty.

His mind flashed to her stepping out of her g-string and tossing it into she washer.

He shook the thought out of his mind.

Once he put on fresh clothes he headed back to the basement to give them to her. He noticed she wasn't there anymore. He sighed, tossing his pants into the washer and heading upstairs. Once he made it to the kitchen, he saw her bent over on the floor, scrubbing up the grease. He was glad she was doing it, but he was glued. He saw her skirt rising up again, but this time she wasn't wearing any panties. He saw her folds that spread open the more she arched her back.

He saw a bead of wetness flow from her folds to the tip of her clit. She looked over her shoulder, catching him. "Do you like it?" She asked him. He shook his glare away from her. "There's nothing to like." He said. She bit her lip, staring up at him.

"But it's waiting for you." She pouted. "You need to do your job." He said. "I'm already cleaning up your mess. The least you can do is clean up mine." She said, licking her lips. Her red bottom pumps catching his eye.

She reached her finger behind her, to her folds. "What's this?" She said, getting the drop that dangled. She put it up to her mouth, putting her finger onto her tongue. "Mmmm..." she said, looking up at him.

Lucious stared blankly. "Good god.." he whispered. "Aren't you curious what I taste like?" She asked. He felt his pants tightening. As much as he tried to prevent it.

"All you have to do is get behind me. I'll do the rest." She spoke.

His phone ringing made him jump out of his thoughts. He answered it quickly. It was his friend, Andre.

He went into his living room, sitting down on the couch.

"Andre, I'm so glad you called man." Said Lucious. "You good man?" Asked Andre. "I'm...good. Stressed with the move." He said. "How's that going by the way?" Asked Andre.

"Uh.." he said, seeing Loreatha appear around the corner, and slowly headed into the living room. "I-it's a big process. We have so much to unpack. This house is huge." He said.

She walked up to him, standing in between his legs. She grabbed his hand, holding it in hers. He moved it away, and gently held her back by putting his hand on her stomach.

"Man, how is Anika holding up with it?" Asked Andre. "She went back to work today so I'm trying my best to get some of this stuff done so that she doesn't have to do too much when she gets back. This house comes with some weird additions." Said Lucious.

Loreatha sat down on his lap, and he sighed after his multiple failed attempts of trying to get her not to. He felt her grinding up against him.

"Stop it- stop." He mouthed to her. "Yeah I heard some stuff about that house. What kind of stuff do you mean?" Asked Andre.

Loreatha grabbed his hand, making his finger trail down her breasts, and grabbing one side of her left breast.

She leaned down and began to kiss the side of his face. She kissed his neck and sucked on his earlobe. "There's a maid that apparently worked for the previous owners. She works for anyone who moves into the house. She doesn't seem to know what personal space is." He said into the phone. She put his first finger into her mouth, wrapping her red lips around it and beginning to gently suck.

He took his finger out of her mouth and she placed it back in.

"Maid? The last times that house was owned by someone was 1892. They had some maid named...Loretta...Lori...no it was- Loreatha." Said Lucious, staring at the maid in confusion.

"Yeah..." said Andre. "Andre, I gotta go." Said Lucious. He shoved Loreatha to the side of him, so that she was no longer on his lap. "Alright man call me later." Said Andre. Lucious hung up the phone, and he stood up facing Loreatha.

"You're not really a maid are you?" He asked her. "What?" She asked. "You're just some chick that's always in this house! Some crazy woman. I'm calling the cops." He said.

"Lucious.." she stood up chuckling. "I am apart of this home just as much as you are. If not more. I would leave if I could." She said, flipping her hair and brushing past him.

"If the last owners of this house owned it in the 1800s- the evergroves? Yes I worked for them. Rest their souls." She said. "Then how are you still...- Your wildest dark fantasy?" She asked, walking up to him and rubbing her hand down his chest.

"Don't question it, just enjoy." She said. "And judging by your friend..you are already." She said, looking down at his full attention member. He covered himself, looking away. She turned away, smirking over at him. She bit her lip and winked as she walked out of the living room.

Once he turned around, she was gone. Lucious looked down at the slight tent in his pants. He sighed.

...

He groaned as he finished himself off while laying in his bed. He Moaned, looking down at his hand in disappointment with himself. He sighed. He didn't want this to be happening but he just couldn't seem to control it. He didn't know what was wrong with her or why she kept trying to make moves on him. But good lord...was it tempting.

...

Once he got out of the shower later that night, he walked out of the bathroom, seeing Loreatha standing in the hallway. She slowly walked into her room, peering at him seductively. A short, purple satin robe wrapping loosely around her body.

She then disappeared out of his sight. He headed to his bedroom. He saw Anika sitting in bed, reading a book to herself. Lucious smiled at her, gliding into the bed and beginning to kiss on her neck.

She chuckled. "What are you doing?" She asked him. "Planning to make love to my wife." He smirked. She grinned, cupping his face and kissing him deeply.

Loud moans came from their bedroom, Anika with her face in his neck and him moving quickly between her legs. He turned his head towards the doorway, laying his head on the pillow as he moved inside of her.

The door was cracked slightly. After a couple moments when he opened his eyes, he saw Loreatha in the doorway. She stared, watching the two of them with her eyes dark and horny.

She bit her lip, looking only at Lucious. He stared back at her while he grunted. Anika whining loudly, the bed shaking. The more he stared at Loreatha, the harder he moved inside of Anika.

He furrowed his eyebrows, panting hard. He bit his lip, their eye contact glued together. He tore himself away from looking at her, putting his face into Anika's neck.

She walked away from the doorway, her finger in between her teeth and a slick smile on her lips.

...

Lucious and Anika slept sprawled out on the bed under the sheets. She faced away from him, sleeping heavily while he slept on his back. His face was in the direction of the doorway.

His manhood was covered by small pieces of the sheets, besides his boxers. A hand slowly reaching and rubbing his thigh. He felt weight on his lap.

He opened his eyes, seeing Loreatha sitting on his lap, her hips slowly rocking on top of him. "What are you doing- Shhh.." whispered Loreatha. She slowly began to open her robe, revealing her in a purple lace thong and matching bra.

He exhaled, looking over at his wife. Loreatha did a quiet chuckle. She grabbed his hands, putting them on her waist and then moving them up to her chest.

She was mesmerizing in the worst ways.
She leaned back, opening her legs. A smaller wet spot on the bottom of her panties. She slowly stood up, flipping her hair and slowly backup up towards the doorway, her robe hanging in her hand.

She motioned with her finger for him to come over to her. He looked over at his wife, letting out a sigh.

He slowly took the covers from over his body, and sat up. He slowly stepped out of the bed, following behind her and watching her disappear into the dark hallway.

His eyebrows were furrowed in annoyed seduction. He heard her voice lightly giggling down the hallway. He saw her turn a corner, heading down the stairs towards the laundry room.

Her eyes illuminated in the darkness. Once he walked inside, she was sitting with her legs open on top of the dryer. She tossed her panties towards the doorway. He looked down at her womanhood spread open and ready. He slowly reached out his hands rubbing them along her thighs. "I don't want to hear a word about this. I don't want you to say a single thing about this, do you understand?" She bit her lip and smirked. "Your secret's safe with me, Lucious." She grinned.

She pulled him down to her, making his lips come in contact with hers. Her mouth tasted of sweet medicine. She rubbed her hands along his crotch, while he kissed along her neck. She pulled down his boxers, they fell to his feet.

"Do me like you do your wife." She said. He entered himself into her. The inside of her felt cold. He let out a slight moan, and so did she. She leaned back, laying on the dryer.

He started to rock his hips against her, and she let out a sultry moan. All this time shes been teasing him, taunting him this way. Bending over exposing herself in any way he could see it. It lured him.

He let out a groan. He looked down at her. Her eyes looking up at him, her hands cupping her breasts, her hair partially covering her face, and her mouth wide open. A daring smile on her face. It made his mind foggy.

"Mmm, yes. Harder, Lucious. Pound me the hardest that you ever have before. I am your darkest fantasy. Use me.." she moaned.

He moved harder and faster inside of her. The dryer began to rock back and forth. He tossed his head back. His mouth gasping in pleasure, while she stared that seductive stare into his eyes.

He tried so hard to avoid it, to ignore her and all of her advances towards him. But when she would bend over expose herself to him completely, it began to fill his mind with the darkest of thoughts. When she asked him to taste her. Her unusually wet womanhood.

She rubbed her hands up and down his chest while he gripped her waist and thigh. "Is this what you were thinking about? Were you imagining me being beneath you while you were with your wife?" She asked. He nodded, tossing his head back.

Her folds squeezing around him. Gripping so tightly and feeling so cold. He sweat, but she didn't. He didn't want to move, or stop. No new position. He wanted to stay exactly where he was.

Her finger nails lightly scratching his back. He felt himself becoming closer to the edge. He didn't to remove himself from out of her. He couldn't. "Fill me." She moaned. She held him to her. Holding his body tightly by wrapping her legs around his waist.

He felt himself release inside of her. He panted roughly as if he had finished a marathon. She leaned up, pulling him down to her gently. Rubbing his back and holding him. Kissing his neck lightly. He rested on top of her. She pulled his lips to hers.

10 years later

The man set the heavy box down with a grunt. His wife came in a couple of minutes after him, after closing the moving truck. The seller was waiting inside. " hello mr. And mrs. Brown, I hope that you are enjoying the home so far, I'm glad I sold it to you." Said the seller. "Yes, It has a story here, if not a couple. I can tell." Said Mr Brown.

"Well there is an old wives tale about the haunting of this home. The last time it was owned was 10 years ago, and before that the year 1892. The previous owners were claimed to have a maid who cleaned the house for them. The Evergreens were a happy couple, however there are rumors that the maid lured Mr. Evergreen using seduction. After successfully causing him to give in intimately, he then died the next day. Police said it was natural death, but people believe Loreatha lures men into cheating on their wives, and murdering them. Some say that she takes their souls. Legend has it that she forever haunts this mansion." Chuckled the seller.

Mr. And mrs. Brown chuckled lightly. "Oh, such an old Legend. People always say the strangest things about old homes. What happened to the owners from 10 years ago?" Asked Mr. Brown. "Police said he committed suicide. Wife found him naked and hung in the laundry room. The state chose not to tear it down this house because it had became quite an attraction due to The Legend." Said the seller.

"Well this house doesn't come with a maid does it?" Asked Mr. Brown. The seller chuckled. "Not that I know of." He laughed. He headed out a couple of minutes later, and the Browns began to organize and set up their home.

Is it the middle of setting up the kitchen, a woman walked around the corner silently and going unnoticed at first. Mrs. Brown gasped in Surprise. So did Mr. Brown. She wore in black and white, short maid outfit. She grinned at the both of them.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Asked Mr. Brown. "I'm the maid. Don't worry, I only work at night." She said smoothly. Mr. And mrs. Brown stared at her in caution. "The maid?" Asked Mrs. Brown. "I clean the house whether someone is here, or not. States orders." She shrugged.

"Well...it's nice to meet you...Um- Loreatha." She said, Staring at Mr. Brown. Her eyes flashing to a bright green. A smirk on her face. "Nice to meet you too."

END

I hope you guys enjoyed this strange, weird, and odd chapter. It came out of nowhere in my head and I just figured that I should write it down LOL. It is somewhat relative to American Horror Story, with the overly seductive maid and whatnot. But it's also something that could fit into the dark and fun category. Also I hope you all have noticed the significance of color in this one shot. The Color Purple is lucious favorite color in Empire. So I had her represent the color purple just to add more of luring affect on him since it's his favorite color and because we know the bond between cookie and lucious. Even though the name is Loreatha. Hope you all enjoyed please make sure you give comments and feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
10.4K 381 15
Relationships were tested as a storm by the name of Cookie Lyon entered the Empire scene. As old feelings were reignited, new unforseen feelings begu...
2.6K 105 9
Jasmine Rodriguez knew she was destined for greatness. She had the beauty, the talent and the best family to help her be the best. Plus she knew the...
27.5K 769 15
One shots about anything related to CooCious and Terraji.