My Diamond Hearted Luna (comp...

By GreeWolLunaWarrior

MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha... More

chapter one - "219 years ago" edited
chapter two - "Now" edited
chapter three-"Mate" edited
chapter four-"Territory" edited
chapter five - "The pack" edited
Chapter six-"Fighting the blood-suckers" edited
Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited
Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited
Chapter nine-"Injuries and Memories" edited
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED
chapter ten-"A miracle" edited
Author's note "Good and Bad news"
chapter eleven-"Tons and tons of fun" edited
Chapter twelve-"Stupid male mentalities" edited
chapter thirteen-"Permissions" edited
chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited
chapter fifteen-"An unexpected meeting" edited
chapter sixteen-"Training" edited
chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited
chapter eighteen-"The witch" edited
chapter nineteen-"A challenge" edited
chapter twenty-"Memories from the past" edited
chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited
chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"
chapter twenty-three-"Reia, a hunger games fanatic"
chapter twenty-four-"A father's pain"
chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"
chapter twenty-six-"A fight to the death"
chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"
chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"
chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''
chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"
chapter thirty-one-"A threat"
chapter thirty-two-"The hunt"
chapter thirty-three-"Is this treason or not"
chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"
chapter thirty-five-"Induction"
chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"
chapter thirty-seven-"Somewhere between sleep and wake"
chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''
chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"
chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''
chapter forty-one-"My love"
chapter forty-two-"nightmares"
chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"
chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"
chapter forty-five-"Distance"
chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"
chapter forty-seven-"Gone"
chapter forty-eight-"Truth finally revealed"
chapter forty-nine-"true agony"
chapter fifty-"the hanging tree (part one)"
chapter fifty-one-"the hanging tree (part two)"
chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"
chapter fifty-three-"The Location (part one)"
chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"
chapter fifty-five-"Dead"
chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"
chapter fifty-seven-"Stay away from me"
chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"
chapter sixty-"Epilogue"
Note
New story

chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"

10K 333 88
By GreeWolLunaWarrior

Hellllllooooo my beloved dearest readers, hope you...........yeah you got the famous start line hhahha

Love you all, enjoy.

----------------------------------

Jace's pov

Three weeks after his proposal, the wedding was almost organised.

She could see almost normally now and he couldn't be happier.

He carressed her hair as she was sleeping in his arms, peacefully.

That was of course until two annoying beings,  called moms, had to ruin it by slamming the door open almost giving both him and his lion a heartattack.

"Lionesse, oh my God, you're still sleeping? Get your sorry ass up or we'll be late. You have to try the dress one final time to make the final touches. Come on, chop chop, on your feet you lazy woman" his mother panicked.

"Mooooommmm you're overreacting. Chill down a little or you'll get more wrinkles" Jace groaned, pulling a wide mouthed, shocked lionesse, closer to him, not wanting to let go.

"I am NOT overreacting. The sooner you get married, the sooner you'll start making love and the sooner i'll start holding little sweethearts. Two pups are not enough for me boy, i need more" his mother explained crazily.

"You do know how to make love right? You first-" Esme butted in.

"Oh my God. I'M UP. I'M AWAKE. LET'S GO. JACE, LOVE, SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Lionesse rushed, giving him a quick kiss, while Jace laughed at how red her face was.

After she ran out of the door with the 'moms' following after her, he got up and headed to his office.

However he couldn't do anything as he was panicking yet feeling so happy about tomorrow.

FINALLY, his mate, his love, his Lionesse will become his wife as well and bare his last name.

"Soooo man, how are you prepared about tomorrow? Big day huh? How are you feeling?" Dante yelled, barging into his office, with lilian, his mate, on his back.

"Damn i am so-" Jace began, but was cut off as Dante yelled again,

"Brooooo, i am soooo not gonna get into your emotional problems! But i have no problem if you tell me your naughty session after the wedding. Damn, here's a woman, talk to HER about emotions" Dante laughed pointing a finger backwards to Lilian.

She shook her head, slpped him about three times and said,

"You are such an idiot. Let's see how you're gonna be on OUR wedding. Damn, why can't you be like Jace? HE asked his mate to marriage" lilian yelled and Dante's eyes were just about ready to fall.

Jace laughed so hard at that.

The rest of the day went incredible slow, well that was until Lionesse came back.

"So how was the dress? Your day?"

"Ugh, i am NEVER going out with your mom and mine again. Like NEVER. I had to wear the dress like a million times. All i want to do now is lay down. Hey, where's Ash and Tamsy?"

"In their room of course, sleeping. I put them to bed just an hour ago and DAMN i have no problem with the laying part" he wiggled his eyebrows and laughed as she blushed and slapped him.

"Oh shut up you oaf. Carry me to the bedroom. I really don't feel like walking" she said, giving him the puppy eyes.

Not that she needed to, cause he had no problem at all, carrying her anywhere. No problem AT ALL.

So he happily scooped her up and headed to the bedroom.

He gently layed her on the bed and went to the closet to change.

She stood up saying,

"I'll go take a much needed shower, love. Do you need anything before i go?"

Jace wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek saying,

"Hmmm well i won't mind joining in, my soon to be wife"

"Well, my soon to be husb, i prefer if you waited till tomorrow"

After about an hour he was laying in bed with his beloved wrapped in his arms fast asleep.

After hours he fell asleep as well, feeling anxious yet happy about the new beginning they'll get tomorrow.

The next day he was jolted awake by two little bodies jumping on them yelling for them to wake up.

"Uhhh five more minutes" Lionesse groaned sleepily.

Jace couldn't agree more of course.

But just as he was about to fall asleep again, he heard lionesse yelp as she was snatched away.

He immediately got up growling, searching for the threat, only to find lionesse over Charles's shoulder, frozen in shock.

"Kids these days. Soooo lazy" Charles shook his head.

Not even a minute later, his father James, Tommy, Mark, Dante and Tobias were in the room, ready to prep him up.

It was a Greek tradition for the groom to be dressed and shaved by his closest male family and friends, while the bride was prepped by the women.

"GUYS, OUR MAN SEEMS A LITTLE TIRED STILL, HOW ABOUT WE FRESHEN HIM UP A BIT?" Dante yelled and Jace was shocked as he was lifted up in seconds and thrown in the bath.

They all laughed and he joined them too. They left him and he quickly took a bath, then wore his boxer, getting out.

The men helped him get dresses, while Josh played on the violin a traditional Greek song praising the groom, then shaved him lightly, as he told them that lionesse loved when he had a light beard.

"Son you are so damn wipped" his father said, and they all laughed.

An hour later, he was ready and was escorted to the garden where the wedding would take place.

He was very amazed himself.

The women have done well. No, more than well. Excellent.

The whole place was decorated with dangling tiny lights like stars and the chairs with jasmin roses and all in all mythical.

------------------------

Lionesse's pov

She was sleeping perdectly fine, wrapped up in the safety of her love's arms, when she was jolted awake, then quickly snatched.

At first, she was terrified, thinking that Damon somehow came back to life and kidnapped her again.

She would NEVER be able to forget that terror.

That was until she realised that it was her father carrying her.

"Daaaaadddddd. What are you doing?" she protestes.

"I am getting you sorry little ass to the other room, so the ladies could get your lazy self ready" he laughed and lionesse couldn't help but laugh as well.

She really did miss the feeling of being a part of a family.

And especially her father and Tommy, cause they were, and will always be the closest family members to her.

Her father put her down gently, as to not hurt her knee and hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead.

"You have grown up so fast. I barely felt the great feeling of having a daughter for 6 years of your 218. And i hope you have forgiven me my daughter. But if you may give me the honor and pleasure of giving you to your husband, like a father should, i will forever work to repay you"

Lionesse was in tears after that and sobbing, she hugged her father tighter than ever saying,

"You never even had to ask. It wasn't your fault that Damon attacked. Neither was anything he did after that. I could never ask for a better father and i swear it on my honor" she then kissed his eyes.

He said nothing but smiled and hugged her again.

The women helped her change into her wedding dress, all the while singing and joking around.

Karen did her hair and Esme, put a beautiful diamond blue wolf pin in her hair.

"This pin was given to me on my wedding from my mother, and was gjven to her from her mother and so on. One day, you'll pass it up to your daughter" her mother said and lionesse hugged her mother.

Reia did her makeup and soon, she was ready.

Karen and Esme both had tears in their eyes as they looked at her.

"Gosh you're so beautiful. You're shining more than ever"

The girls agreed to that as well and lionesse blushed.

Her father came in again and stopped in his tracks.

Lionesse smiled as he started tearing up.

"You are the most beautiful bride i have ever seen. I am so proud of the woman you have grown to be. I wish you a billion years of only happiness my beloved daughter"

She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Come on. Jace can barely contain himself and his excitement"

"I know. He can be such an oaf sometimes"

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE, JAC- OH WOW, sis you look so beautiful. Damn, i can't believe you're getting married. If he does anything to upset you, you tell me and i'll kick his sorry ass" Tommy said and Charon agreed from beside him.

She shook her head saying,

"Wait i didn't put my shoes on"

She was given her shoes and on the sole, she wrote Reia, Tauriel, Lilian, Sarah and Kiera.

It was said that the names remaining till she removes them, will marry next soon.

They all laughed and headed to the garden as well.

She couldn't focus on anything other than trying to control her nerves.

She was so nervous and was breathing heavily.

Her father linked their arms, squeezed her hand and smiled as he slowly walked her to her soon to become husband.

All her worries dissappeared as she looked into Jace's beautiful eyes.

Her father kissed her forehead and handed her to Jace.

However, as jace took her hand to help her up, her father tightened his hold.

She tugged a little at her arm, but he didn't let go, still.

"Dad? I think you should uh let go of my arm now?" she whispered.

He seemed confused for a second, but then realized what he was doing and immediately let go.

They all laughed at that and her mother came up to him, kissing him and dragging him to their seats.

Lionesse stood infront of Jace and looked in his eyes, for the first time, taking courage, rather than giving it.

"I, Jace Achilles Beckendorf, take you, Lionesse Helena Salvator, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"

"I, Lionesse Helena Salvator, take you, Jace Achilles Beckendorf, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"

They both put the rings that Ash of course was patiently holding on each others fingers.

"You may kiss the bride"

And Jace of course didn't even have to be told twice as he kissed her passionately.

Then the celebration began.

Music was blasting, people were singing and children were playing around.

The packs all gathered around lionesse and Jace as another tradition started.

The women and men closest to her, like family and close friends, would wrap a red scarf three times around her and Jace's waist, while the violin still played.

It symbolised the bride's virginity and groom's fertility.

Then they danced like they never did before.

It was now 2 am and everyone was slowly leaving.

"Ok you two, to your room you go, quickly, i expect to meet my daughter not so virgin in the morning" Esme said and Charles and Tommy growled.

"MOOOOMMMM GOSH, YOU REALLY DIDN'T NEED TO SAY THAT" lionesse hid her head in her husband's chest.

---------------------------

Jace's pov

Jace wanted to die from laughter but controlled himself.

He wasn't really planning to 'sleep'.

But he wouldn't force her into anything.

Jace smiled and scooped his now red wife in his arms, heading to their room.

He locked the door and placed her on the bed.

"Gosh she is soooo damn embarrassing, sometimes. Now why would she say that. Damn. She knows i am soooooo not comfortable with these stupid talks. But ugh, yeah yeah, i still love her" lionesse pouted and he pecked her lips.

"You know that we uh c-could do that, you know what i uh mean"

Lionesse seemed to be thinking hard of something, but slowly and reluctantly nodded.

He was very happy cause damn he has waited for this so damn long now, but at the same time, he was very worried, not wanting to hurt her or something.

She smiled lovingly at him and kissed him.

----------RESTRICTED PART, ONLY FOR THE NAUGHTY MINDED. THERE WILL BE MAKING LOVE SCENE HERE, SO DO NOT READ IF YOU GET OFFENDED OR SOMETHING---------------

Lionesse's pov

He kissed her back hungrily, his hands firm on her hips as he pulled her flush against him.

He bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance that she hesitantly granted.

She definitely wasn't extremely comfortable with this, but she could tell that he was happy and she really wanted to make him happy, after all that she put him through.

Was he another man, lionesse was sure that he'd have left her a long time ago.

He pulled away, for her to take a breath, and she was grateful needing some space, but he continued kissing her neck and running his hands up and down her waist.

Images of Damon doing that flashed through her mind and she started panicking and pushing him away, thinking it was him.

He must've felt her stiffen, and push at his chest as he quickly forced himself to pull away.

He looked in her eyes and must've seen some fear in them.

He definitely did not like that, by the look in his eyes and that scared her more.

He cupped her face and held tighter, as she almost scrambled away from him.

"Hey love. What's wrong? Did i hurt you? I can stop. I won't do this again, alright" he promised softly and she calmed down a bit.

She cursed herself for making him so sad and pained and tears streamed down her face.

Her sweet mate hugged her tightly and she was really grateful.

"It's okay lionesse. I swear that i stopped. I won't do it again my love. Please don't cry. You're breaking my heart with every tear" he whispered, running his fingers through her hair, still hugging her.

"I-I'm so sorry. I really want to do this, i love you, but-but, i-i-you're too fast and i panicked and-" she rushed.

"Shh, i'm sorry i was too fast. Do you want me to go slower or stop? I wouldn't mind either options"

But lionesse knew that he wanted this.

She did too.

She wanted to forget her past and one way was by beating her fear and mating with her mate.

So she pulled him closer to her and kissed him again, while he pulled her to sit on his lap with her legs around his waist.

He was slower this time, much to her relief, cause that way she could control her thoughts and not panic.

He slowly yet passionately kissed her neck, till he found her weak spot, causing her to moan and squirm.

He sucked and bit lightly on it, while she moaned at the wonderful feeling, throwing her head to the side to give him better access.

She was slowly forgetting about anything else and just focusing on what was going on.

He left that area and started kissing her throat and collarbone.

He did it with such passion and need that lionesse couldn't think about anything else anymore and she too pulled herself closer to his body and started kissing him just as passionately.

Soon, her hands started unbuttoning his shirt and took it off, feeling his sculpted muscles under her hands.

He in return, reached behind her dress and unzipped it.

He slowly started taking it off and lionesse knew that he was giving her time to stop him if she wanted.

But she didn't. She was too much in heaven at the moment to stop.

She felt him growl suddenly as he looked at the scars that covered her.

She immediately tried to hide them, but Jace forced her hands away, carrasing her scars lovingly.

"Lionesse when i said that i loved you and proposed, i meant i loved ALL of you. Scars included" he whispered bending from above her and kissing each one of her many scars.

His touch as gentle as a lovely sea breeze.

He gently layed her down, getting on top of her and kissing her neck, then throat, then kissed between her breasts and down to her stomach, making sure to kiss every scar.

She squirmed in need, passion and love.

He removed the pin from her hair and spread her hair around her on the bed.

He reached behind her back and slowly opened the clasp of her bra.

He looked at her, asking for permission to take her bra off.

He was such a gentleman.

Not at all controlling like that filth was.

He never once did anything without her consent.

She smiled and nodded, taking deep breaths.

He did and not even seconds after, his mouth was on her right breast sucking and biting softly, while the other one was massaged by his other hand.

She threw her head back and raised her hips in need.

He moved from them to her stomach then back to her neck.

She was moaning in pleasure and lust as he started grinding on her and she tried to do the same as best as she could.

It was her first time, so she was acting on instinct not experience.

He touched the top of her panties and tugged a little, but stopped again, looking for her consent.

She took deep breaths, holding back her panic.

She was grateful when Jace bent down on her laying form and hugged her.

"We can wait my love, no need to pressure yourself. I won't EVER force you into that-"

"NO. I want this. I really do. I want to be yours. In all ways possible and if you want, we could try for a pup? I mean we are old enough right? I'm 218 and you are 225" she said and Jace's face lit up in happiness.

"You didn't need to ask, my beloved, i want pups. Many of them in fact and i am dying to make you mine. All mine. In all ways possible" he said and kissed her passionatley, slowly taking off her panties.

She gasped in surprise yet pleasure at the feeling of his hand on her pussy.

He carresssed her gently and she panted in pleasure.

He also removed his boxers and positioned himself.

That's when she started panicking.

Jace's body was all muscle and power and hell he was very big and tall compared to her and she started worrying what that would mean about certain parts of her body.

But all her worries disappeared as Jace bent his head to her neck, kissing and sucking then when she wasn't expecting it, quickly bit into her neck marking her at the same time as he thrust in her.

She screamed in pain and Jace stayed still as she held him tightly, her nails digging in his back.

It hurt so much and she could feel some blood between her legs.

Jace thankfully didn't move, as he was obviously waiting for her to get used to his size.

And damn was he big.

After some time passed he slowly moved out then very slowly entered her again.

She still wasn't quite ready and screamed,

"No. Please. Wait. It hurts still. Wait" she winsed.

"I am so sorry. So so sorry" jace whispered and froze in place.

She winsed as he really was big, but after he repeated that some more, she got somewhat used to his size and slowly started meeting his thrusts.

It wasn't too long after that both of them where panting as they met each others fast thrusts, their bodies moving like one.

"JACE" she was screaming and it was a great thing that the rooms here were soundproof.

"Gosh, i-i'm- i'm gonna cum" she panted breathless, and Jace thrusted even faster as she tightened around him and seconds later, they both yelled their release.

He collapsed beside her thankfully, not on top and pulled her on top of him.

They waited for a while before they could finally calm down a little.

She pecked his cheek blushing, as he looked at her in confusion then laughed.

And just like that they were up for another round.

--------------------------

Sooo loves, next chapter will be the epilogue.

Hope you enjoyed the story and made an effort to recommend it a little

LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS,

Dania

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 319 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
174K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...
28.8M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...