Our Love Maze (BTS SeokjinxRe...

By destaenywrites

Lee Y/N is used to people bullying her because of her weight. Growing up a short, chubby girl, she got used t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Part 1)
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27 (Part 2)
Chapter 28 (Part 3)
Chapter 29 (Part 4)
Quarantine Special:
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Note
An afternote because I had an idea
Special Chapter
Author's Note Pt.2
Valentine's Day Special
Message From 2021 Random Potato
Urgent Message

Chapter 26 (Part 1)

1.9K 82 24
By destaenywrites

》3rd POV 

Time.

Time is unstoppable. We all need time for something. 

Time is all he wished he had back. Time to make things right. 

It's been a month since the incident with Min-soo at the award's show afterparty and Jin has been a wreck ever since. If only he had told Y/N the truth right away, but he was a coward and he had no one else to blame but himself. 

Jin wasn't living with Y/N anymore, he had moved out to a new apartment of his own. He had pleaded to stay but Y/N kicked him out. It's not like he had done anything wrong, but to her eyes and what she saw he did the unforgivable. 

Now Seokjin sat spreaded on his carpet in the middle of his new living room with an empty bottle of soju and some other empty bottles rolling across the floor. His cheeks were tainted pink with drunken sorrow, a tear going down his cheek. Tomorrow would be two months without Y/N. 

Time.

Time he would never get back.

Jin sat up with a grunt, grasping his hair with his hands. With a scream he took the bottle next to him and threw it across the room, the bottle smashing against a wall, becoming nothing more than dust and shattered pieces scattered across the floor. He sobbed with no solace.

Min-soo had ruined his life after the awards show night. It was so damn unfair, but how could he blame Y/N for thinking such way of him? She had gone through enough and what she saw didn't seem like he wasn't doing nothing at all. He couldn't blame her for kicking him out when the news came up and there he was exposed to the world of what he didn't do. 

But how could he find a way of proving he was innocent? There was nothing at all.

With soft cries he let himself fall back, defeated onto the carpeted floor. He closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Time.

(One month ago, after Mina's arrival) 

Mina had arrived and the four of you decided to go get dinner. Taehyung held Mina's hand, taking his girlfriend's luggage in one hand. You and Jin held hands too, watching the lovely couple before you. You looked up at Jin's covered face and smiled. Sometimes you forgot he was a famous actor because he was so different with you, so kind and funny. He showed you his true self. He gave you an incomparable love, a look that melted your heart. You considered yourself so lucky to have him. 

That night at dinner Taehyung and Jin helped you tell Mina what had happened the past two months. You two ended up as two crying babies, a mess in each other's arms. After confessing to your friend you decided to brighten up the mood telling her how Jin asked you out and all and that made mina cheer for the man you proudly called your boyfriend. After dinner was over, you found out that Mina was also going to the awards show with Taehyung as he was also invited. You felt so excited to share this with your bestfriend. 

The next day you two went dress shoping to the mall. You watched as your friend changed like a hundred times before coming out with what seemed like the perfect dress. The faded green tool danced against Mina's skin, the dress' long skirt floating gracefully with every step. The arms fell elegantly across her chest, down to her forearms. Your mouth fell open, your eyes running over the intricate stars nicely sewn to the fabric.

"Mina, that's gorgeous!" Mina looks at you with a bright smile, turning to the long mirror to admire the dress. She took a handful of fabric, the perfect contrast of her skin against the faded green making it the most perfect choice.

"Luckily, I have enough money to afford this dress." She bites her lip, twirling around and walking to the changing room. After a minute she comes out with her baggy, graphic tee and her skinny light blue jeans. It's like a whole different Mina. Fancy Mina versus hipster photographer Mina. Both suit her well. She could be anything and just be perfect. 

She threw the plastic bag with the dress behind her back, using only one hand to hold it behind herself.

"What did you chose?" She asks and you hesitate for a second before showing her your dress and with a pout and a shake of her head she snatches the dress from your hand giving you hers.

"This dress is not enough to accentuate how gorgeous you are, Y/N. You are more than this dull dress. You want Jin to keep his eyes only on you the whole night? Isn't he gonna show the world who his girlfriend is? You gotta show the world who is Lee Y/N!" She says empowerfuly. You just roll your eyes, you don't really like the attention and you don't really care what dress you wear, you don't really have the money to buy a nicer dress anyway. This dress was cheap and pretty.

"Come one Mina, that one is nice." You whine flinging your arms out.

"N. O. NO! Just nice isn't enough." Mina takes the bag and walks to another dress aisle putting the dress back up.  It was just a simple coral colored dress, you thought Jin would also like it as he liked pink. You thought it seemed like a simple and comfortable dress to have the night with him. He was supposed to be the main attention not you. You grunted, sitting back on the chair with your arms crossed.

"Oh come on you big baby! Let's get you a dress!" Mina says taking your hands and standing you up. She takes you to another aisle and took down four other dresses. They were simple yet dazzling, and extra expensive. No way in Earth, Hell or Heaven would you be able to afford such a dress. It was only to be worn once, why waste on something you wouldn't use again?

"What's the point Mina?" You walk back to the changing rooms.

"Don't you want Jin to keep his eyes only on you? Make every girl envy your relationship with him?" She asks you.

You take a big sigh and gulp. "I do want Jin to keep his eyes one me." You somehow managed to stutter, your cheeks turning red with the thought. "But I don't want the world's eyes on me. I don't need to impress anybody, not even Jin."

Mina smiles and nods, "Then dress for yourself Y/N! If it's not for the world or for Jin, dress up for yourself. It's okay to want to look good. It's okay to want to wear something more chick. It is okay. So take what makes you comfortable and feel pretty and confident and wear it like you own it, because you do. Because you are a queen!" Mina bops your nose sweetly. You hated that, but Mina always did that anyway. You nodded though, she was right.

You went into the changing rooms and changed into each dress and then showing them to Mina. After a while of chosing, going from dress to dress you chose the perfect one. You stepped out with a shaky breath and watched as your friend's mouth fell open. She smiled, assuring you to come closer to her. She touched the soft fabric that was quite similar to hers. This one of course being a faded blue. She turned you around so you could face the mirror. A breath escapes from you. You stare at your figure in awe.

Though you are not still as skinny as you wish you were you had lost some weight between what you did to yourself and the workouts you did with Jin to stabilize your health again. The dress fitted you well. It was absolutely stunning. You felt pretty and confident. Mina was right.

"I can't pay for this dress." You say, snapping back to reality and walking with a frown to the changing room. Your friend followed you in as you changed.

"Don't worry about the money, I'll just pay it for you. Done!" She simply states and you scoff in amusement.

"You can't do that Mina. I would have to repay you." Mina shakes her head with a smile, you always refused to have others pay for you, and Mina wished you could be selfish for once. 

"Forget about paying me back! I have more than enough money, besides if this makes you happy, then I'm happy and willing to pay for it." At that your eyes well up with tears. You turn to your friend and hug her.

"Thanks." You whisper as she rubs her hands up and down your arms.

"You deserve it girl." She gives out a small chuckle and let's you dress up, leaving to pay the dresses. You two leave the store and go to buy shoes and accessories. Mina dropped you home afterwards and you are sure to hide the dress inside your closet.

This past few days Jin had started to stay in your room instead, so you didn't want him to end up seeing your dress until Sunday night. You hear the door open and you go out to greet your boyfriend. He seemed distracted as he left some bags on the kitchen counter. You snaked you arms around his thin waist and he melted against you.

"Hey." You whisper, pressing your face against his back. You smelled his perfume, the intoxicating smell making your heart flutter.

"Hey." He replied taking your arms and shifting you to his front. He leans down kissing your lips softly. You returned his kisses, smiling against his plump lips.

"How was work?" 

"It was exhausting. Some actors can be annoying sometimes." He says and you nod knowingly.

"Maybe cuddles will make you feel better?" You asked innocently. He smiles and chuckles. Suddenly he whisks you up in his arms and with a squeak you wrap your legs around his waist.

"You need to stop doing that." You mutter, you cheeks growing red.

"Why? It's cute!" He says walking you both to his room.

"Because you take my height to your advantage! And because it's embarrassing." You say, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

"I'll think about it then." He jokes getting into his room. He places you down on the bed and kneels down in front of you, taking your hands in his.

"Look at me."

You look up into Jin's eyes. "You don't have to be embarrassed by nothing with me Y/N. I do some things to tease you, but it's because I like to hear you laugh and scold me." He says, a smile slowly appears on your lips. "Besides no one's here to make fun of you. Even if they did they'd have do cross me first." Jin says, moving a strand of hair away from your round face. Slowly he moves forward, his minty breath hovering over your lips. With a shiver he closes the gap and you shyly kiss him.

When he pulls away, he climbs on to the bed and rests down, waiting for you to make your way over to him. You crawl to his side and bury yourself by his side. Jin wraps his arms around you, pulling you to his chest as you rest you head on his shoulder. You close your eyes as he caresses your arm softly. Jin places small kisses over your face, making you smile happily at his tender actions. Cuddling really made things better. 

"Y/N?" 

You hum, hugging Jin tighter as he stops kissing your face. 

"What if I wanted to... marry you?

Your eyes drop open at his words, so you push yourself up to take a look at your boyfriend. You don't know exactly what to answer. Was he popping the big question or was he asking hypothetically?

"I mean, I really do want to be with you, Jin. And in my future I do visualize us happily married and maybe have a family of our own."

"Y/N, I've been think this for a while now and I know we have only been dating for three months, but I know what I want. I know that you are all that's in my mind and I don't want to wait for the unpredictable future. After what happened to you, I realize that time is so precious and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Jin I-" You start but he places a kiss on your lips, making you go silent.

"I know that this isn't how I planned to ask you, specially since we have only been dating for three months. I think this is the craziest thing I've ever done in my entire life!" He says, his eyes filling up with onshed tears. He opens the drawer on his bedside table, searching inside for a specific something. He takes out a pink box with a fancy lace over it.

Your eyes go blurry as a gasp escapes you lips and you cover your mouth with your small hands. You follow Jin with your gaze as he steps out of the bed and kneels down on the floor.

"Lee Y/N, I know that it hasn't been more than three months. I wish we could have met sooner. I wish I could just scream to the world that you are my miss right. I can't wait more time to ask you this words because I want to be with you now and forever. I don't want to spend a day away from you. All I think of is you. Of all the things that have happened in your life. For better or for worse, I want to be the one to hold your hand. So, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

A/N:

Well that escalated quickly!

Quicker than my grades y'all!

And I'm a hight honor student! 

Anyway, you must ask yourselves WTF is wrong with the author? Why the hell is that Potato trying to get Jin and Y/N married now? It's only been three darn months! What the hell was that start tho? Why is Jin so sad at the beginning? 

(Future RP: Honestly I look back and go wtf is wrong with you lil baby Potato, I know u are excited to write, but this ain't how you make your ship sail... I tried to fix what I wrote, make it different but of course this chapter is the reason for the rest of the story, so I just changed what I thought was pointless. So yeah, enjoy the rest of the tea.)

So imma answer that question. As you can see this is part one. I can't spoil why I want Jin to ask Y/N to marry him so quickly, and I assure you it's nothing bad (kind off), but this is the climax of the story. This is how everything will go up and down and up again. So we still don't know what Y/N will say. Is it a yes? Or a nope? 

I should've maybe done a longer time skip right? I should have done maybe five months later of dating. They have been living with each other for five months, dating three months so that makes eight months together. So yeah. That might not be how a real life relationship works, but I have read things like this before. And we all know that Jin and Y/N will end together at the end because duh. So yeah. I just hope that you can go with the story, just let it flow. You'll see what I'll do with this. I'm not dumb. Hehehe...  *very nervous Potato*

(Future RP: Girl, that's what happens when you have no common sense. Sigh, just roll with my awkward 2020 self ya'll.)

So um, yeah...

Thanks for reading!

- Random Potato♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.7K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
536K 22.8K 56
❝ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. ❞ ❝ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. ❞ ❝ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? ❞...
180K 5.3K 20
Y/n, also knows as the 'ridiculously stunning foreigner' who moved to Daegu with her younger brother and her parents because of their parents work th...
9.5K 422 17
just a short story of psych major kook and photography major y/n, enjoy! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* college au - jungkook x reader started: 20181201 ended: 20190309