YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

chapter 7

3.1K 219 21
By crazybutterfly411

Hey guys ,
I hope you all are doing extremely well in this tough situation . Be safe at home and spend time with family and ofcourse wattpad reading the chapters and encouraging me tooo .

❣❣❣

Keerti POV

It was early morning . Birds were chirping loudly . Sunlight was entering the room . I woke up to see the little angel still clinging too me . I carefully made her sleep properly and went to washroom after kissing her forehead . I dont know why I like her so much in this short span of few hours. After taking a cold shower , I got ready in pink kurti and white pants and started doing my hairs . While combing my hairs I turned around listening the voice of angel .

" aa.u..nnty "

I moved towards her and sat beside her on the bed .

" good morning baby " I said and she smile .

" are you feeling any pain here " I asked touching her forehead where she hurt herself. She shook her head .

" okay so let's fresh up then we will eat some food and I will give you your medicine " I said standing .

She still didnt respond . I sat beside her .

" what happen beta are you feeling hurt anywhere else " I asked when I saw tears oozing in her big brown eyes .

" papa ...I want to go to him . Who are you ?? Where is papa " she asked making me shock .I too dont have answer . She started crying .

I took her in my arms and hugged her to my chest . I caressed her hairs and started comforting her .

" baby I dont know where your papa is . I found you near the garden and brought you home . Listen we will eat medicine and then I will search for your father till then you can live with me ." I said and she nodded .

" with whom did you come to park . You didnt came alone right ??" She shook her head

" I came with aarushi aunty...she left me near swing and told me to play until she came back. But my ball went to road and I went to pick up from there and I dont know what happen after that . Please aunty dont tell aarushi aunty she will beat me then "she said shaking in my arms and my eyes widened. How can someone beat this young baby doll .

" okay okay shhhhh.. I will not send you to aarushi aunty. By the way what is your name and what is your papa's and mumma's name " I asked wiping her tears

" krishika Singhnia ... my papa name is naksh Singhnia and I don't know who is my mumma . Papa said he will bring her soon "

"Naksh Singhnia " I said repeating the name . Haven't I heard it somewhere . But where .

" okay I will call your papa and ask him to take you from here . Till then you can be with your new friend here " I asked forwarding my hand for handshake . She too accepted that .

" So I am keerti goenka and till little house is mine. Will you be my friend " I said while she give me her toothy grin .

I picked her up in my arms and took her to washroom to clean her . After fresh up I took her downstairs to the dining hall where whole family was gathered for the breakfast. I took my seat and wished everyone good morning making krishi sit in my lap .

" good morning papa "I said while krishi was looking at the new faces in front of her .

"Good morning keerti ... good morning little baby . So what is your name " my dad asked smiling at krishi . She first look at me and when I give her nod she introduce herself .

" krishika ...what a nice name . So what will you eat I have made yummy upma for you . " mumma said opening the lid making krishi eyes lit up . She served her and I started to make her eat .

The whole breakfast time moved with Krishi and dad talking while karthik making krishi laugh on his stupid jokes . Thank God naira dadi is not here otherwise she could have eaten me alive .

After breakfast I feed krishi her medicine and made her sleep in my mumma's room where naira was sitting taking some rest . She is pregnant so she has to take rest . I came out of room and sat beside my dad as he have some important things to discuss ..

" so you asked her about her parents. Who are they ??" My dad asked

" her father name is naksh Singhnia and she came to park with her aunty . She was so scared when I said that I will bring her but she didnt want to go her aunty . She wants her dad . I will search her father no as I think I have listen this name somewhere too. Till then I will take care of her ." I said and he nodded.

After talking to my parents I went to my room and called my office informing then about the leave for today as I cant leave krishi alone for few days . Once she is comfortable I will continue the job.

❣❣

I took out my laptop and start searching for krishi papa that it naksh Singhnia. When I typed on google and eyes bulged out in shock seeing the result .

Naksh Singhnia

CEO of Singhnia empire and youngest CEO in the business world . He is son of famous business tycoon naitik Singhnia .

Age 24 years

Children - not available

What about his wife then ??? And why here any news of krishika is not available . She said he is her father and she cant lie too then ..

May be I should contact police they might help me ???

Soon after closing my laptop i picked my purse and phone and called Ishika to reach my home as soon as possible . Ishika is my best childhood friend and is doctor by profession . She replied she will be here in fifteen minutes and soon I rushed downstairs .

I came downstairs and saw krishi sitting with dad and karthik watching shinchan. Dad was happily watching with her . Tears Pooled in my eyes thinking how I also wanted to give them happiness of having a grandchild but my fate always come in between. . As soon as she saw me she ran towards me and hugged my legs . I wiped my tears before she could notice me .

" Aunty are you going somewhere" she said and I nodded .

" baby you stay here with karthik bhaiya I am going to find your dad and I will be back soon . So be a good girl and have your medicine on time okay " I said kissing her forehead and she nodded .

" okay come back soon till then I will play with bruno " she said kissing my cheeks making me smile . Bruno is our pet dog and krishi just befriended him very well .

She ran towards the sofa where bruno was sitting and again started seeing the shinchan . I picked my car keys and went out of house .

Little did keerti know that the her parents were very happy seeing her bond with krishi.. krishika was really a baby doll who captured everyone heart in span of few hours . Manish and Swarna were sad too as their daughter could not get her own child but happy that she is showing all her motherly love to this angel filled their house with laughter again .

❣❣❣❣❣❣

Vote , comment and share...

Please guys comment . I hope if you will encourage me I will get motivate to write more update and it will kill your time sitting in home .

Be safe be at home and keep reading and voting ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.1K 38
The world says that if destiny wants two persons to meet than there is no such power in the whole universe to seperate them. ...
22.9K 1.8K 15
"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" ••• "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
1.3M 62.3K 85
Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people around the world are getting divorce and s...
15.8K 620 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...