Kimetsu no Yaiba Demon Slayer...

Por TheDemonGodess

You were a normal everyday Weeb, always enjoying watching a new anime called Demon slayer, new episodes that... Más

My first day as a demon slayer
Going through the survival trial
Battling three swamp demons
Blind guy, and Crazy Chick!
The fight between Blind Guy!
Meeting Zenitsu
The Creepy house
Uzumi Drums Demon (EDITED!)
Inosuke Stop! And..maybe join us?
A/n Your Frost Breathing forms! (Will edit if suggestions are given)
So I got tagged? NANI?
GUYS HELP ( This will be constantly edited, along with the breathing form chap)
Wounds heal and training with Inosuke begins
So uhhh....
Guys...hear me out..
Q and A for Me?

Wisteria House Estate (Edit)

4.3K 153 54
Por TheDemonGodess

HOL UP! FOR THE LONG WAIT, HERE IS MY APOLOGY!

Y/n's P.O.V:

We all decided to take a rest somewhere so our wounds could heal, we eventually came across a residence where a short grandma greeted us kindly.

And lemme tell ya, Inosuke was not having it.

"OI SHE'S EVIL I TELL YA! LET ME KILL HER!"

"AHHHH SHE'S A DEMON!" Zenitsu cried, snuggling up in my kimono.

"Both of you relax! No killing her Inosuke, and Zenitsu she's not a demon." Tanjiro scolded, grabbing them both by the shoulders.

I started to laugh at their little display.

We finally went inside and the old woman gave us these pink kimonos. I appreciate that mine covered my chest a little more than the others. Inosuke had his chest almost showing completely, making me unable to take my eyes off that fine chest of his.

Damn that chest is fine though.

"I CALL DIBS ON THIS ONE!" Inosuke laughs as he claims one of the beds, doing that sexy pose that he did in the anime, making my nose slightly bleed.

"That's fine Inosuke, Zenitsu which bed do you want. And Y/n you don't mind sleeping in the same room as us right?" Tanjiro asks.

'Ahhhhh he's so innocent!'

I look over at Zenitsu to find him blushing.

'And he is not..'

"If you don't mind, I want to take the bed next to Inosuke! After all he is going to be my training teacher!" I smile brightly.

Inosuke growls a bit, blushing only slightly.

"I'd better see some real hardcore effort, when the amazing Inosuke is your teacher you should expect to go through some hell!" 

'Trust me, I've already been to hell and back once already.'

"Wait seriously Y/n????!!!" Zenitsu shouts.

"Uhhhh whoops, did I say that outloud? I meant for that to be in my head."

"Dinner is ready." The sweet old lady tells us.

I slightly gasp outloud.

"FOOD!" 

FINALLY I GET TO TASTE THE TRUE POWER OF THE EXTREMLEY GOOD LOOKING ANIME FOOD!

I rush to the dinning room and quickly sit down, looking at the array of amazing anime food in front of me.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke enter the room not too long after me.

"You must really be excited to eat Y/n." Tanjiro chuckles.

'Omg please do that again.'

"Of course I'm excited to eat! This food looks so good! Plus I'm starving!"

After a quick thank you, we started to eat the delicious food before us.

'Wow! Anime food looks good and tastes just as good as it looks!'

"Inosuke started stealing Tanjiro's food, stuffing it in that beautiful face of his and chuckling.

'I swear, his laugh is hot and at the same time makes me want to burst out laughing.'

"Here, if you're that hungry, then have some more of my food." Tanjiro smiles at him.

"HAAAAAH?! I DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD GONPACHRIO!"

"It's Tanjiro..."

I hesitated before holding out my bowl of anime rice to Inosuke, who looked at me in confusion.

"As much as I really want to eat this rice, I think you should have it. Besides, as my training teacher I can't have you starve on me." I smiled softly at him.

Inosuke's beautiful face flared a bright red as he suddenly stood up.

"I-I'm going to go get some fresh air."

I tilt my head in confusion at his strange behavior.

Inosuke's P.O.V:

I quickly head outside the stupid place to get some air to cool my burning face. My heart was beating faster than it normally does.

I sigh out loud, what was this?

It feels weird...

A/n: For the sake of literally every breathing form Y/n has that instantly kills, I'm making her have a twelfth form called Frost Breaker, hence the title of this dumbe story that sucks.

I decided that this would be a close range attacking moving, that lands a forceful and extremely cold blow, instantly knocking out the enemy instead of killing it.

I Made this form so Y/n could at least train without killing who she trains against.

Again, sorry for the late update and I'm even more sorry for how much I suck at doing this.

I also went through 98 notifications, and most of them scared me, made me sad, and made me laugh.

I'm trying my best here, so sorry I'm such a bad author ;-;

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.9K 260 13
"ɪꜰ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" (KIMETSU-NO-YAIBA/DEMON SLAYER) | IN WHERE YOU, ARE THE WATER PILLAR GIYUU'S TSUGUKO, THE ONLY SLA...
352 28 2
"𝗧𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆." -𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗧𝘇𝘂 {...
119K 2.5K 25
Y/N. He is a boy whose life was changed when demons attacked. Seeing the death of his family filled him with sadness. And Rage. That day he decided...
67.3K 2.6K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...