Κœα΄€Κ€α΄˜Κ || 𝗝𝗝𝗕𝗔 π—¦π—–π—˜π—‘π—”οΏ½...

By redbeanbunny31

πŸŒŸπŸ’«When you were little, you have a luck to encountering mystical being and supreme being. Then, suddenly yo... More

ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯ π•₯π•™π•–π•ž... πŸ’›πŸŒŸ
ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠π•₯𝕙 ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 πŸ’–πŸ’–
ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯π•™π•–π•ž π•—π•£π• π•ž π•™π•’π•£π•ž... πŸ₯ŠπŸŒ©οΈ
π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠π•₯𝕙 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯ π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ... πŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ’ž
𝕄𝕖𝕖π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•™π•–π•šπ•£ π”½π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€....⁉️πŸ’₯✨
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 π•₯π•™π•–π•ž... πŸ’₯πŸŽ‘πŸš€
𝕄𝕒π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ... πŸ“βœ¨πŸ’– 𝒫.𝒯 (1)
ꏂꁅꁅ... α–˜κ“„.1πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ‡―β€ŠπŸ‡«β€ŠπŸ‡«β€Š
πŸ’ 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐚𝐀𝐲𝐨𝐒𝐧 π‚πšπ­πœπ‘-𝐔𝐩!! πŸ’
β’ΉοΈŽβ’ΎοΈŽβ“„οΈŽ πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ“–πŸ…’οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…£οΈŽπŸ…’οΈŽπŸ…—οΈŽ-πŸ…€οΈŽπŸ…ŸοΈŽ!
α‘•α—©Tα‘•α•Ό-α‘Œα‘­! 🌈 ᑕᗩᗴՏᗩᖇ α—© α˜”α—΄α‘­α—΄α’ͺα’ͺI
πŸ”«βŸCΜΎaΜΎtΜΎcΜΎhΜΎ-UΜΎpΜΎ! GΜΎuΜΎiΜΎdΜΎoΜΎ MΜΎiΜΎsΜΎtΜΎaΜΎ
CΝ†ΜΊaΝ†ΜΊtΝ†ΜΊcΝ†ΜΊhΝ†ΜΊ-UΝ†ΜΊpΝ†ΜΊ! 🍊N͑͜a͑͜r͑͜a͑͜n͑͜c͑͜i͑͜a͑͜ G͑͜h͑͜i͑͜r͑͜g͑͜a͑͜
𑁍π‘ͺ𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉-𝑼𝒑!βœ¨π‘©π’“π’–π’π’ π‘©π’–π’„π’„π’Šπ’‚π’“π’‚π’•π’Šπ‘
π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π••π•šπ•–π••...☠︎︎✞︎
πŸ’₯πŸ…’οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…”οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…šοΈŽπŸ…ŸοΈŽπŸ…”οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…šοΈŽπŸ…˜οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…–οΈŽ πŸ…£οΈŽπŸ…˜οΈŽπŸ…œοΈŽπŸ…”οΈŽπŸ’₯
Hey i wanna 𝑨𝑡𝑡𝑢𝑼𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 something
β„‘ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔀𝔬𝔱 π”˜π”­π”‘π”žπ”±π”’π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔙𝔬𝔦 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”₯π”žπ”­π”­π”’π”«π”’π”‘.. ✨🌻β™₯️
β˜ΉοΈŽα΄…ΙͺsᴄᴏɴᴛΙͺΙ΄α΄œα΄‡β˜ΉοΈŽ

ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠π•₯𝕙 π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π• π•¦π•₯/𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯π•™π•–π•ž... 🍬🍭

654 15 2
By redbeanbunny31

Giorno🐞:

He was enjoyed brushing and braid his hair by the brush you were holding. Also, he plays indoors with you hide in seek. You were good at this game, He would cry if he couldn't see you to which one of his mischievous antics to make you show off your hiding spot. He smirked and jumped at you.

Giorno: There you are! Found you!

Y/n: That was cheating!

He nuzzles himself to your head while giggling at your pouty Expression, Feeling sorry Abit.

Jotaro🐬:
Well...how do I put this...

Jotaro never leaves your side so you play video games with him but he didn't know what to do and always lose. He silently whined his feathers flopped downwards while you look at him in pity.

Y/n: Awe Joot I'm really sorry!

You spread your arms towards him making his bluish-green eyes glimmer.

Y/n: Come to my arms, Jotaro!

He squealed and tackled at your opened arms, making you giggled while he nuzzles himself on your face. A small smile spread through his thin lips.

About a sec... You two fallen asleep.

Mai walked over to turn off the T. V and carefully picked up both of you to the bed.

Mai: Such cuties~

Closing the door.

Joseph⚡:

He slapped your butt with his wing like a whip making you yelp.So by an evil idea, because soon you're going to Germany, you put him on the "Punish box,"

Joseph: Y/N!!! DONT LEAVE ME!! DONT LEAVE ME!! DONT LEAVE ME!!

He was stuck on the tall box that only shows his thick spikey brown hair and feathers.

Y/n: You will not! Not until you learn your manners!

He whined and struggle to get out.

Joseph: Y/n!!

No response...

Joseph: Oh no!! She left!! She left me because I'm a *sniff* then she's going to say "I'm kidding I'll let you out,"

Y/n: I'm kidding I'll let you out

You gasped, his laughed are muffled inside the box.

Y/n: Mood ruined, im leaving

Joseph: Y/N!! NO!!!

Jonathan ⭐:

He loves playing with your pet, Daniel. A boxer that you received from your uncle way before he passed away.

Jonathan: He doesn't seem to bite me Y/n! Look at me go!

You giggled at his childish manner, as Daniel barks at him from the trees waiting for him to come down.

Y/n: Daniel! *Whistle*

Daniel: Woof!

He enthusiastically runs towards your open arms, he licks your face.

Y/n: Ah! Daniel!! That tickles!!

You hear "swoosh," Jonathan was beside you then started eye'ing you with adoration. You stopped laughed as well Daniel.

Y/n: What is it?

He stopped eye'ing you and blushed.

Jonathan: Nothing it's just...it's really fun having your company with you and Daniel! I'm grateful...

Y/n: Hey don't mention it! As long are at home! JoJo!

He get stiffen at the nickname you give to him and nodded, still blushing.

Jonathan: Thank you, Y/n for everything...

Y/n: No prob!

You grin at him, as Daniel lunges himself to Jonathan. Making him laughed, You three went inside the mansion and take a nap for a while. He was very thankful to have a kind and helpful person he encountered.

Josuke 💛:

Josuke: Y/n-chan!! Y/n-chan!!

You grunt in annoyance putting your book down looking down at him.

Y/n: What?

You annoyingly spat, he just sat there on hugging his knees. His face shows kid in curiosity. You sighed deeply going back to read some black magic spells.

Josuke: Let's play a game! Y/n-chan! Let's play a game! A game!

Y/n: What game?

You muttered your palms on your cheeks, flipping another page.

Josuke: Ummm...I don't know but..can you pick out a game for me?

A lightbulb pop out of you head and thought of an mischievous idea. Yourself to him with a smug expression leaving him confuse still have the smile on his face.

Y/n: I have an idea, fetch me my long (F/c) blanket on the top drawers over there at the top.

His feathers perked up and looked at the top drawer, there was your neatly fold (F/c) blanket at top of it. He puffed out.

Josuke: I'll get it!

He eagerly fly at the top and snatch the (F/c) long blanket. Politely give it to your awaiting hand.

Josuke: So are we making a tent!!

Y/n: No

Josuke: Then what is it???

Snickered in mischief, you pull the blanket up.

Y/n: I'll disappear and never return again.

He tilt his head in confusion.

Josuke: Wha-

You dropped the blanket and you no where to be found, He felt fear and Adrenaline. Tears forming side of his eyes while his lips quivered.

Josuke: Y/N!! Y/N!! Y/N!!!

He hear suddenly a closet door open. His feathers perked at recognition at your presence.

Y/n: I'm here you idiot stop whi- MPH!!

He swiftly hugged your head his legs hangover on both of your shoulders, crying. His feathers almost came from your mouth.

Y/n: For fuck sake!! Josuke it's not like I'm DYING!!!

Josuke: Y/n!! Please promise me not to leave me again! Please promise me!!

You look up and a tear dropped on your cheeks, you frowned. Your brows furrowed to each other, while he cry on you, his glistening tearful blue eyes staring down at you with fear and hopeless. You sighed and pet his feathers.

Y/n: I...*Sighed* Alright I promised that I will never leave you.

He hugged your head nuzzling you, you felt vibration on his chest.

You messed up...then after that you never make him worried anymore.

Idea:

Johnny 🏇:

Sitting himself to his very own wheeled-chair that he received from you, he enjoys your company. You two would play race through the halls, or even outside The Manor's Garden. Causing your dad get disappointed and discipline your unladylike actions. He doesn't mind Johnny around since he's the only friend of yours.

The maids and butlers were terrified at Johnny when approaching him, though by you he seemed comfy and welcoming they were just overly dramatic from your feathery-beast friend. Your dad owned a horse named, Thunderclap. Your dad was a famous Jock since before he met your mother.

Y/n: Hey! Johnny! Hey!

His feathers perked up curiously chirped in response.

Y/n: let's sneak to my father's stable!

Your eyes are sparkling excited as he nodded seemed liking your idea. You grabbed the handle of Johnny's wheel chair starting to run pace towards the stable where your Dad's horse lived.

Reached the stable, you let of the handle run towards Thunderclap near fences. Reaching your hand up.

Y/n: Hi! Thunderclap!!

He snorted and lowering his head on you nudging you to pet him. You giggled and pet him, you turn around to Johnny who's surprised at the appearance of your dad's horse...you as well notice but glitter on his bluish-eyes.

Y/n: Interested aren't we?

You jest, making him snap out and blushed. He blushed looking way immediately.

D/n: Y/n? Darling what are you doing here?? Shouldn't be studying instead of hanging out with Johnny?? You have exams tomorrow!

Y/n: I already do my work, Father.

D/n: Like...How!?

You pointed at your temple, smugly smiling.

Y/n: Gift

Johnny do the bird laugh. He notice your father's staring then he stops, ashamed.

D/n: Just like your mother...*sighed*

Turning away about to head back to the manor.

Y/n: Hey dad!

He stopped and turned around, fear and shock he also noticed that Johnny wasn't at his wheelchair anymore.

Y/n: YEEHAW!!

Thunderclap dashes through the fields with Johnny on your lap with a shawl wrapped around him like a baby.

D/n: YOUNG LADY GET DOWN FROM THERE BEFORE I BUSTED THROUGH THESE FENCES!!

Jolyne🦋:

Meanwhile at Speedwagon Foundation...

Your aunt let you play with jolyne for like Sundays and Saturday at the cage she was in which was only glass around and a pink bed.

Y/n: Apple!

Jolyne: Apole!

You snickered and swaying your head in disapproval.

Y/n: It's actually pronounce as Apple, Jol not Apole but seemed like you kinda get it...a bit.

She chirped and crawl towards you nuzzling cutely your face.

Y/n: okay! Okay! Now let's say...Bird!

Jolyne: Birb!

You wheeze and let out a laughter, drop yourself on the floor. Jolyne lay on top of you, she chirped curious why are you laughing.

Y/n: Sorry! Ehehehe *wheeze* that kinda sounds like a meme that I watched on YouTube ahahaha

Jolyne: Mme?

Y/n: No meme

Jolyne: emm?

Y/n: Almost! Meme! Say it I believe in you!

Jolyne: mem?

Y/n: You almost had it come on!!

She took deep breath and out.

Jolyne: MEME!

Y/n: THAT'S IT!! YOU DID IT!! YEHAYYY!!

You happily throw both of your arms put up on the air, jolyne especially did the same.

Aunt Dana: Mamma mia! Y/n I never thought Subject-01 is getting happily fond of your teaching

You frowned at the address of your aunt to jolyne.

Y/n: Aunt Dana! Jolyne isn't a subject remember?! She's just here for protection.

Aunt Dana: I know, Subject-01 is here for protection I know that.

You growl in annoyance, Jolyne notices and nudges your shoulder. She tweet resurring you.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Jolyne: Chirp! Gnaw! Chirp!

Y/n: Alright just be sure...*sigh*. I wish we could play more often, Jol.

She sadly whines as you left her chamber.

~Fin~

YEAHHHH finished jk I wasn't this sure take slot of time gladly I took a nap in the afternoon this week lol 🤣 man I love my gift so much that I could jump over my mom's balcony 🤣😂.

That's all gonna go!

-WRRYMASTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.2K 28
Deleted a lot of comments so far. I will delete anything not relevant to my stories. I took out parts that were more kink shamed. I edited the damn s...
5.7K 189 12
Stories featuring our favorite Jotakak ship (Mostly Fluff and Angst... no lemons) Feel free to leave suggestions!! All art is my own... I am a medioc...
1.6K 29 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...
106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...